The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 01

Story Info
What better hunting than a Charity for Save the Wolves?
5.2k words
4.54
15.9k
25

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

Author's note: I am trying to write in several different categories. This is my first attempt in Nonhuman - shapeshifters, specifically werewolves. The story arc has a variety of sex involved including light B&D, Bisexual (both) and Group. This chapter might be considered Background and Strange. As always, comments and especially voting let me know how well I'm doing, so please feel encouraged on both counts. There are six chapters to this story arc and all will be submitted soon.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Chapter 1

What better hunting than a Charity for Save the Wolves?

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

They sat at the end of the bar in the dimly lit, smoke filled Club listening to rehashed vintage Rock and Roll and watching the crowd of self-indulgent Beautiful People drinking, dancing and snorting for Charity.

Viktor and his sister Trudy, two werewolves on the prowl.

It was two days until the Full and although not forced to shapeshift by the influence of the Moon, they keenly felt its effects on their bloodlust and their libido. The bloodlust was easy to handle. A brief sortie into the National Forest in their lupine forms and they could hunt, kill and eat enough to sate it. The libido was a bigger problem.

They'd gotten bored fucking each other a long time ago... or at least, alone. Spicing it up with a couple of human partners made it a hell of a lot more fun and a lot less painful - for them, anyway. Most of the time they'd hunt alone, bringing their victims - also known as prospective partners - discretely back to their home, taking advantage of their separate bedrooms on the opposite sides of the manse. But sometimes, like tonight, they'd hunt together.

Some local group loosely affiliated with the WWF's Save The Wolves campaign had decided that a Charity Ball would be a great way to raise funds. Although this was more like a Charity Rave. Viktor estimated that five percent of the attendees, at most, were not stoned on Ecstasy or something similar. That was great for seduction. Not so good for the digestion.

Tonight, though, neither he nor Trudy intended to ingest their prey. All they wanted to do was get laid. Frequently and repeatedly, until they reached that temporary lull in their carnal desires, until moonrise tomorrow night.

How ironic, Viktor thought as the band kicked into its up-tempo rendition of the Kinks' "All Day And All Of The Night". That's about what it will take... all day and all night...

He looked over at Trudy as she scanned the crowd undulating before her.

Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum, she thought as she looked for a potential mark. Most of the single males are losers, which figures or they wouldn't be single. And of course, the four interesting ones turn out to be gay... which might work out for Viktor, though I think he's into scoring a bitch tonight.

She took a sip of her drink. Whatever is a poor, horny she-were to do? The bitches?

Actually... she mentally added as a newcomer caught her attention. Tall, with short, dark hair, neat goatee, poet's shirt open almost to the waist, sprayed on black pants and quite a bulge. Maybe he's a go...

In her head, she ticked him off the eligible list when he walked up to a stunning young woman in short platinum hair, a sprayed on gold lamé halter and slinky black skirt combo, and gave her a kiss.

"Damn," she heard her brother sigh next to her. She turned to look at him.

"You had your eye on her?" she asked.

"Yeah," he admitted. "She was solo, sitting with her girlfriends and their guys. Nothing special about them, but I was getting the scent off of her. Now Studly shows up."

"But if you watch..." he went on after a pause, "they're not a couple. Friends, yes, and probably balling buddies. But they don't have the aura of a mated pair."

"Want to try for the two-fer?" Trudy asked, now reappraising them as a couple.

"Could be worth it," Viktor agreed. "Want to try the dance ploy and let some pheromones slip?"

"How about we approach them as a couple and ask each to dance, treating them as a couple? Try and keep any territorial shit to a minimum. Maybe a little pheromones, some close-encounter dancing, a trip to the parking lot and see which way the night goes," Trudy suggested.

"Okay, let's go for it," Viktor agreed, standing up. "Hey, barkeep!" he called to the man, laying a $100 bill on the bar. "These seats are ocupado, si?"

"Yes, sir, not a problem," the bartender told him as he and Trudy moved off into the crowd, threading their way over to the table where the target couple were seated.

"Hi!" Trudy greeted the table, exuding some of her lupine Charm. "I hope we're not intruding."

"No," one of the untargeted rams returned her greeting, rising a bit from his chair. "You're not."

Uninteresting human males, Trudy corrected her thoughts. Not rams. And the bitches aren't ewes.

"We were hoping to catch you guys during the break. Viktor and I love to dance, and we'd noticed you..." she turned her head to the platinum blonde, "sort of sitting here alone and wanted to ask, but then TD'n'H here showed up and we thought we'd blown our chance."

"Unless you're into dancing, too..." she added as she slid her attention to the newcomer.

"Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners?" she hurried on. "I'm Trudy and this is my brother Viktor. We don't come here often, but heard about the benefit and thought it would be a great way to spend an evening."

Throughout this, Viktor was standing quietly to the side.

"TD'n'H?" the blonde asked and Viktor leaned in to answer, letting a little lupine Charm slip as well.

"Tall, Dark and Handsome," he gently explained to her. "Your friend here, the newcomer to the table, is rather handsome."

"Angelo," the guy referred to as TD'n'H told Viktor as he stood, holding out his hand, "The name's Angelo. And this is Skye." He was referring to the platinum blonde. Viktor took his hand.

"Pleased to meet you," Trudy smiled at Skye, extending her hand which the blonde took. "Such an interesting name."

"It's short for Skyler," Skye explained, shaking Trudy's hand. "Actually, my parents wanted to name me Rainbow Sky - they're dyed in the wool hippies. Thank God my grandmother's common sense prevailed, at least a little. And the rest of the table are George and Mary, Henry and Linda and Steve and Kathy."

"Great to meet you, too," Trudy told them with a nod. She wasn't about to stretch over the table to shake hands with all of them. They nodded back with various forms of muttered obsequiousness.

"Skye, would it bother you terribly much if I asked Angelo to dance?" Trudy asked.

Skye looked a little surprised for a moment, then told her, "no, not at all...", then added "he's on his own tonight," with a wink. Trudy beamed a smile straight at Skye's groin and turned to Angelo.

"Angelo, would you do me the honor of a turn about the floor?" she asked, pushing pheromones and lupine charm along with it.

Angelo hesitated a moment, then flashed a brilliant white smile. "Sure, I'd love to," he answered. "As long as it's okay with Viktor..."

"She is, as Skye brilliantly summarized," Viktor assured him, "on her own tonight. Enjoy."

"Thanks," Angelo nodded to him, then eased himself out, away from the table, to stand next to Trudy, who barely gave him time to stop before hooking her arm in his and essentially forcing him to escort her formally to the dance floor.

Oooh, I love how he feels already, she thought as they carved out some space on the dance floor and got rockin' to Ke$ha's "Take It Off." I hope Viktor's successful...

Back at the table, Viktor was trying just that.

"Skye?" he addressed her. "Would you care to dance with me?" His charm was definitely in play.

Looking briefly at her table companions, she agreed and with a nod of thanks to the table, Viktor led Skye out to the dance floor. Making sure to leave some distance between himself and his sister, Viktor staked out some space and the two joined in to "Take It Off." Viktor took the fast dance opportunity to appraise this woman.

About 5'6", Caucasian with a mild tan, platinum blonde hair you could see a mile away, grey eyes and a very curvy body... 34D-24-34 unless he was very much mistaken, and he was seldom wrong when it came to female bodies. She was exciting just standing there dancing. The scent of her faint sweat was threatening his self-control. He'd been there before, though, and knew he could handle it.

She, meanwhile, was surreptitiously appraising Viktor.

Six foot or a little more, bodybuilder muscles well-hidden under the black silk shirt and black slacks, but an ass and abs to die for regardless. Dark hair worn medium long and brushed back, a neatly trimmed beard and moustache, deep, dark brooding eyes and a brilliant smile. And something... something... that was making her swell up and get wet just looking at him. And it wasn't just his rather large package, judging from the bulge. She hadn't really gotten close with him, yet.

Something says "Danger!" she thought. But he might be one hell of a one night stand. She'd have to pay more attention. Maybe get Angelo's opinion.

Angelo, on the other hand, had his own brain working overtime.

The woman who called herself Trudy made him feel an attraction that was like a moth to the flame. From the moment they'd hit the dance floor, her rhythmic swaying had sucked all of his attention to her incredible bod.

She had to be about 5'8" with long, curly, sandy-blonde hair cascading down to her ass. And what an ass! Round, firm, toned just like the rest of her. Perfectly proportional. Perfectly. Except maybe her breasts... they were probably a double-D cup. 36DD-25-36 would be his guess. Creamy smooth but slightly golden skin... and the most mesmerizing green eyes. And lips. Full, red-lipstick lips that looked like they belonged to the Rocky Horror Picture Show. She moved with an easy grace and when she smiled, there was a hint of fangs to her pearly whites. Catlike, maybe. Exotic, definitely.

Trudy smiled as she felt him sizing her up. She was happy with the way God had blessed her. And yes, she was as much one of God's creatures as any other on this planet. God was infinitely kind to Her creatures as long as they followed Her rules. Kind of like a strict parent.

Throughout her people's history, humans had hunted Weres - but mostly in self-defense after one of the humans had been attacked, usually by a crazed or rogue Were. Generally, humans weren't stupid enough to come after Weres without a very good reason to put their lives on the line. On the other hand, it was up to the Weres to stay away from humans - or at least the good ones that would be missed and require revenge.

Besides, venison tasted much better than human. Except when it came to sex. Human sex-scent was irresistible. And the Weres' natural ability to influence human sexual behavior way beyond any normal limits made using humans to sate a Were's libido the preferred method. Which is why she and Viktor were here tonight.

And the rush she was getting off her chosen prey was wonderful. She let herself sway to the music and slip some pheromones and lupine charm his way.

Tall, maybe 6'2", and lean, but not weak. Angelo was what might be called wiry or sinewy. Definitely heavy on the testosterone, she could easily pick up his scent and it was as heady as a bottle of fine brandy to her. She figured him for about 190-200 lbs., though his lean physique could easily fool the eye. Up close, his short, dark hair and neat goatee showed meticulous grooming.

From the vibes I'm getting, definitely not gay, Trudy thought. Probably bi, though. That could work well. Here's hoping for a slow song, so I can check him out a bit more closely.

As if her wish were the band's command, they rolled into Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" and Angelo hesitated for a only a moment before asserting himself, opening his arms for Trudy. Smiling, she stepped into them, wrapping her own around his neck and pressing into him.

Oh, thank God, she thought. It's real...

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Skye was confused.

The band had started a slow song and Viktor hadn't missed a beat, stepping in and taking her in his arms, pressing against her and beginning to guide her around in slow, easy circles as she got a heady rush from his touch. She'd let herself melt into him. Compelled, she might have described it. But where there was a lump where she expected it, Viktor didn't seem to be erect. Based on her reactions to his scent, she would have thought he was rock hard.

And yet, there was still that something she couldn't put her finger on that made her want this man, regardless of any danger.

"Viktor," she asked as she lay her head against his shoulder and he moved her effortlessly around the floor, "may I ask you something?"

"You just did," he smiled, but added, "sure... go ahead. What would you like to ask?"

"Please don't be offended, and... are you gay?"

Viktor chuckled softly, which was a huge relief to Skye.

"Not by a long shot," he told her. "Bi, maybe, but not gay. Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm getting all kinds of mixed signals," she decided to be blunt. "Something about you is turning me on like crazy and I kind of thought you were feeling the same thing. But you're not, um... reacting the way I would have thought you would."

"Oh, I assure you, Skye, you are definitely getting to me," he told her as he twirled them a couple of times in a tight circle. "I've been trying to figure out how to invite you back to my home tonight for breakfast in the morning. Or rather, I know how. I want to do it successfully."

"And the reason you don't feel a steel-hard erection pressing into you is because I'm not human."

Skye almost stumbled on that one.

"You're what?" she asked, concentrating on continuing the wonderfully sensuous flow that was dancing with this man. "I mean, what did you say?"

"I said," he replied, lowering his voice, "that I am not human. My external erection is more delayed than a normal human male. I don't protrude as much, until it is time to copulate. That does not mean you do not have me well and truly cranked."

"What do you mean, you're not human?" she asked emphatically, but keeping her voice low. She'd never admit it to herself, but this weirdness was a major turn-on. She'd never had anybody use that line on her before.

Viktor sighed. There was a reason for elastic in the waist of the slacks and not a belt.

"Gently slide your hand into my pants as we dance and tell me what you feel," he suggested.

Oh, that's a really creative pickup line, Skye thought sarcastically. But she was going to go ahead and fall for it. Her curiosity about his bullshit was pushing her. She let one of her hands fall from his shoulders and trail his torso to his waist, noticing along the way just how sculpted he was. She eased her hand in between them and inside the elastic waistband, snaking it down across his lower abdomen until she reached where she thought his cock should be.

It wasn't there.

She moved his shirt aside so she could touch his skin and began to move down farther, expecting to run into a soft cock and big balls, accounting for the bulge. What she found instead made her freeze.

"We need to keep dancing," Viktor told her gently. "Otherwise, people are going to notice us standing here with your hand down my pants." Skye looked up at him as she tried to snap out of it.

"Fur???" she hissed. "What the hell is with that?"

"Reach a little further," he suggested. She did.

"It feels like a sheath!!" she hissed again. "With a slit. Like a dog's. With a little wet tip poking out."

"Uh-huh," he agreed. "Reach a little further."

Bordering on stunned, she did.

"You've got dog balls!" she told him. "A big, fur-covered sack! What the fuck is this?"

"When this song is over, would you like to take a quick trip to the parking lot and see?" Viktor asked.

Skye was beyond confused, now. Beyond stunned. And way into fascinated.

"Yes," she told him, slowly withdrawing her hand. "That's one freak show I don't want to miss."

Viktor just smiled to himself. We're getting there, he thought.

* * * * *

Angelo was confused.

Trudy was pressing into him and he was rock hard, which was unusual just from dancing. And something about her scent was messing with his head. But she was sure giving him all the signals that she was interested in hooking up. It just seemed a little sudden, and she was being the aggressor.

"Angelo, you do like women, right?" Trudy asked him as she lifted her face off his chest so she could look up at him.

"Definitely," he smiled. That one was an easy question, especially with her.

"Well, this woman definitely likes you," Trudy told him, straddling his leg and grinding her crotch against his thigh.

"Really?" It wasn't brilliant conversation, but he was still trying to figure out the aggressive female part.

"Yes, really," she told him, then stretched up to nuzzle his ear. "Feel," she whispered. "Slide your hand into my skirt."

Angelo suddenly felt surprised and unsure, but he couldn't see any immediate harm in it. He held her close so no one could see what he was doing and slid a hand inside the waist of her skirt and on down towards her pussy.

And stopped long before he got there.

"Is something wrong?" Trudy asked, writhing against his hand.

"Uh... fur?" he asked, swallowing hard.

"Mm-hmm," she confirmed. "Keep going."

Now Angelo was really confused... but he did as suggested. And found that her labia were very swollen and she was soaking wet.

"Um... that's pretty soaking wet," he told her and she nodded against his chest.

"Taste it," she murmured and Angelo felt a sudden thrill of the forbidden course through him.

"Are you sure?" he murmured back, taking the opportunity to chance inserting a finger, then two, into her sopping nethers.

"Absolutely," she moaned quietly as she ground against his fingers. "Oh, God! That's good..."

Angelo let his fingers explore a little longer, since she was obviously enjoying it, before easing his hand out and bringing his fingers to his lips. They didn't even reach his lips before he felt a major rush of euphoria. Tasting her essence just heightened the effect.

"Jesus, Trudy," he managed to breathe. "What the fuck is that about?"

"Want to take a trip to the parking lot, when this song is over, and I'll show you?" she offered.

"Oh, hell, yeah!" he told her quietly but forcefully, pulling her into him.

Trudy pushed back a little, just enough to grab his hand and bring it to her own lips. The sensuousness of her very strange tongue as she cleaned up his fingers absolutely blew his mind.

"We don't want to leave a mess, now, do we?" she asked coyly, melting back into him.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

When Viktor got to their limo with Skye, he found out they weren't the first.

The 6-passenger stretch Lincoln was a luxury he and his sister afforded themselves. It made a portable orgy possible. And besides, Viktor liked driving it.

This time, though, when he entered the back he found Trudy on the reverse seat behind the driver with Angelo between her legs, noisily going down on her. Neither was she being quiet.

"What's going on, Viktor?" Skye asked as he hesitated.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers
12