The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 02

Story Info
Welcome to my Parlor... and my Den... and my...
6.4k words
4.66
10k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

Author's note: The story continues with more Background initially, followed by Group (a foursome and its various combinations). Just to set expectations. As before, comments and voting are greatly appreciated, especially voting. It helps me know how well I am being entertaining. Thanks...

The Hunters and the Hunted - Chapter 2

Welcome to my Parlor... and my Den... and my...

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

"This is your 'place'???" Skye exclaimed, looking out over the fields towards the mansion on the hill. "My God! It's huge!'

"Yes," Viktor commented from the driver's seat. "Helps eliminate problems with the neighbors."

They'd decided to all go in the limo and retrieve Angelo's car later. Skye had driven with friends and didn't have a car to pick up.

"Man, you must be loaded," Angelo commented, also looking out at the estate. "Property taxes alone must be a killer."

"It's been in the family for generations," Trudy explained. She was riding in the back with Angelo and Skye, playing hostess. She'd been particularly proud to point out that not only was there a fully stocked wet bar and refrigerator/freezer, but there was a built-in mini-microwave to make hot snacks, like nachos and cheese.

"There's a trust fund that takes care of paying the bills. We have minimal staff - actually a couple of family members, but they're paid - to take care of the place when we have to go out of town," she went on. "You won't meet them tonight unless something really unusual happens."

"So how does this shapeshifter thing work?" Skye asked. She was by far the more curious one. "Like, it's coming up on a full moon. Do you just walk out of the shower one day, take a look at your body and decide one razor isn't going to cut it?"

Both Viktor and Trudy laughed.

"Be patient and all will be revealed," Viktor droned in sepulchral tones.

"Knock it off, Viktor," Trudy jumped in, then turned to the others. "Seriously, it's complicated and a lot of the human myths of what we're about are not accurate. But that's okay. They sort of work in our favor. For tonight, though, I would just sit back, relax, and experience a whole new level of existence you didn't know was possible. Breakfast tomorrow will be soon enough for detailed questions."

"And speaking of which, are either of you vegan? Or have special dietary needs?"

Angelo and Skye both shrugged and indicated "no".

Viktor pulled the limo through the driveway portico and stopped.

"I'll let Trudy take you in the front door," he told them. "I'll go park the car and meet you inside."

"Looks like a bloody castle," Angelo commented as he and Skye exited the limo with Trudy.

"Nineteenth century reproduction of our family's sixteenth century ancestral manor," Trudy told them. "Sort of like a mini-castle. Despite the stone, I think you'll find the interior warm and pleasant enough."

She escorted them in as Viktor drove away towards the garage.

Just inside the porch door was a coat rack along the wall, with an ornate umbrella stand and boot bench, giving the immediate impression of stepping several centuries back in time. Angelo and Skye noticed a foyer ahead of them with an oak staircase leading up, but Trudy guided them through a door to their left, into what must have been the Great Hall.

The eclectic mix of Gothic, Tudor and Victorian style furnishings only enhanced the feeling of a long family history, showing off everything from suits of armor and medieval weaponry to rich tapestries, huge portrait paintings, ornate inlaid marble, plush and garish furniture and gilt-work. Tall windows looked out on the left to the front of the house while two tall latticed windows looked out on either side of the massive stone fireplace to what must have been a courtyard, now dimly lit in the moonlight.

Trudy guided them through the Great Hall to a door on the far side which led to a narrow vestibule. A formal dining room could be seen through a door to the left while behind them a doorway led into a turret tower. Trudy guided them right, though, into a long parlor again displaying the strange mix of period décor.

"Please, make yourselves at home," Trudy smiled, gesturing to several large overstuffed chairs and sofas. "If there is anything I can get you, please let me know." She walked to one of the paneled walls and pushed a secret latch, opening a hidden bar. Withdrawing a bottle and a goblet, she poured herself a glass of wine, then turned to Angelo and Skye.

"Would you care for a glass of wine?" she asked, indicating the bottle in her hand.

"Um... sure," Angelo decided. "But let me help you with that."

He moved over to retrieve a couple of glasses from the now exposed bar, then thought for a second and pulled out a third one. He set them on the counter and filled two of them, taking one to Skye.

"I suppose Viktor can pour his own when he gets here, if he wants it," Angelo commented.

"If he wants what?" Viktor asked, walking into the room.

"Wine," Angelo pointed to the empty glass. "Not sure if I should have poured you one."

"Non forsit," Viktor smiled, filling the glass himself. "Now... where were we?"

"Okay, so I just figured out," Angelo jumped in, "and I think Skye did, too, that you're not human. You're werewolves. Or shapeshifters. Or whatever politically correct term you want to be called. A thing that up until an hour ago was a myth. And you're sexy as hell - you, too, Viktor - and I'm getting rabid just thinking about sex with Trudy..."

"Oh, wait. Bad choice of words. Sorry. I'm really, really excited about having sex with at least Trudy. But I want to know more about what I'm in for. Or, what we're in for..." He was indicating Skye.

"I don't expect you'd tell us the truth if you were going to kill us and eat us when we're done. But a little better idea of what's happening would be nice."

"Okay," Viktor told him. He pressed a button on the side of the mantle and a fire blazed to life in the fireplace, warming the room almost immediately. Then he and Trudy stripped off their clothes and sat down on a couple of the chairs, appearing non-threatening and not crowding their guests, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"We don't forgo all the technological amenities," Viktor smiled. "We Weres are kind of strange that way. Part of us is anchored in our pack and its ancestry, part is very much in the here-and-now. We've tried to keep this house updated as we went along. A hundred and fifty years ago, indoor plumbing was new to the area, though the Romans had used it in their heyday. It took an ignorant Church to bury that knowledge. A hundred years ago, it was electricity. Obviously, telephone, television and the internet are all fairly recent. As our guests here, I hope you find our home comfortable."

"You needn't feel like you have to undress, unless you want to," he went on. "Trudy and I are more comfortable without our clothes. The stonework does lend a bit of a chill to our environment, but the fire counteracts that and we can usually find a blend that is just right. It has the added advantage of allowing you to see ways in which our humanoid forms are different than yours and which we usually keep covered up in public."

Skye was noticing that Trudy had the same kind of pelvic fur that Viktor had, although being female she didn't have the sheath. She did, however, have labia which were very well pronounced and pinkish where they pushed the fur aside. She also noticed that Trudy seemed to have a couple of extra sets of bumps below her breasts, as if they might have been vestigial tits.

Both she and Viktor seemed to have furry ankles, or rather fur that began up on their calves and shins and flowed down onto their insteps, kind of like horses have feathering around their fetlocks, except not so long. And something was cranking her up again.

"Well, at least I don't see any claws," Angelo nervously joked.

"You mean, like these?" Viktor asked, extending his hand. From the tips of his fingers, claws that looked like curved talons began to protrude, until they were two to three inches long.

"Um, yeah..." Angelo swallowed anxiously. "Exactly like that."

Viktor continued to hold his hand up as the claws retracted until they weren't there anymore... just long, thin fingers.

"You don't have to worry about them," he smiled. "We keep them retracted most of the time, especially around humans." Angelo did not look terribly reassured.

"Is there something we don't see?" Skye suddenly blurted out. "Something that might make me wet and swollen without even realizing what's going on?"

"To be honest, yes," Trudy spoke up. "We exude certain pheromones which are very attractive to humans, and to other food sources as well. Part of our evolutionary adaptation I suppose, and we can do so at will. They are carried in our body odor, our sweat, our other bodily fluids - particularly my vaginal lubricant and Viktor's pre-cum... and his semen, too, I presume, just like my fem-cum."

"Just like your what?" Angelo broke in.

"My fem-cum," Trudy iterated. "Don't worry about it... you'll find out a lot more later."

"You spoke about the indoor plumbing and the electricity as if you were here to see them go in," Skye pointed out, getting bolder from their frank answers. "Exactly how old are you guys?"

"Well, let's see..." Trudy answered first. "I was born here... but you were born in the Old Country, Viktor. So I'm not sure about you. But I'm..." and she looked towards the ceiling as if calculating a date or something.

"I'll be 238 years old next month," she finally told Skye.

"I just turned 701," Viktor told her. "I was born the same month Jacques de Molay was killed."

Angelo and Skye stared at them in amazement.

"Are you like, freaking immortal???" Angelo blurted out.

"Not really," Viktor answered him. "Long-lived, barring an accident or murder. But the bloodsuckers have us beat all to Hell. Of course, they're not really alive. A healthy lupine Were can expect to live about 1200 years."

"Oh, my God..." Skye breathed.

"Ours, too," Trudy commented with a smile.

"Excuse me?" Angelo asked.

"She is our God, too," Trudy explained. "We are all God's creatures and we take our responsibility to Her very seriously. Including only hunting humans for sex."

"Speaking of which," Skye put in, "one more dumb question: is it okay to masturbate in front of you guys?" Angelo shot her a questioning look, as if asking what are you doing?

"Sure?" Viktor answered. "We're both part voyeur... and we're certainly not going to criticize your sexuality. Especially since I would very much like to be buried in it."

"Oh, thank God..." Skye intoned as she stood and began stripping off her clothes. "I want to be naked with you guys but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to resist this God-awful compulsion I'm feeling. Plus, compared to you two, I'm just some kind of Plain Jane."

"Do not ever believe you are a Plain anything," Trudy smiled at her and Skye felt a wave of euphoria wash over her.

"Uh... okay, my turn for a dumb question," Angelo told them as he watched Skye strip out of her clothes. "Um, Viktor?... are you bi?"

"On occasion," Viktor smiled. "It depends on what you want."

"Oh, Christ... I am so fucked..." Angelo muttered as he, too, stood and began stripping.

"I don't do guys," he explained to Viktor's look of curiosity. "But I'm feeling the same compulsion Skye is, and it's scary."

"Then let's see how it goes," Viktor continued to smile, "and I'll remember 'I don't do guys', okay?"

"I'm good with that," Angelo agreed and sat back down, sans clothes, like Skye - who, for her part, had her hand in her crotch and was gently rocking back and forth as she watched the interchange between Angelo and Viktor.

"Honey, let me help you with that," Trudy told Skye as she moved to kneel in front of the woman, pressing on her knees to encourage Skye to part them.

Oh, my God! raced through Skye's mind. She's into women, too! This is so fucking weird! I've never...

Oh, Fuck It! she told herself and spread her legs. Trudy didn't need a further invitation.

She eased up between Skye's shapely thighs towards her shaved mons, all the while keeping eye contact with the excited, attractive blonde. The sex-scent coming off of Skye was going to trip Trudy over all by itself if she wasn't careful. Right now, she wanted to be very careful. She wanted to bury her tongue in Skye's pussy and ass, and lick the woman to a cosmic-level orgasm.

Trudy eased her tongue out, taking a long, broad swipe from Skye's anus to her clit, collecting her essence and savoring it. The soft moan she got from Skye confirmed her suspicions and she let a little of her own sex-scent go as she went after another lick. Skye was already wet. Now she started flooding profusely. Trudy was kept busy licking up her juices, not wanting to waste any or allow it to run down Skye's legs.

"Oh, fuck, is that hot!" Angelo muttered as he watched Skye's head loll back, her eyes close and long moans of pleasure escape into the night.

"I find watching two bitches getting in on to be incredibly stimulating," Viktor commented next to him. "If I were you, I'd be wanting to go dip my wick in Trudy's hot little cunt. Oh, sorry... pussy. Have to be a bit PC these days. But somehow pussy and wolf just don't seem to go together right. But your cock would. She's dripping and you seem to be fairly well hung."

"You might want to find out if she's receptive to some 'doggy-style'," he chuckled.

"You think that would be alright?" Angelo looked at Viktor as he asked. "I wouldn't want it bitten off."

"You kneel behind her while she's going down on Skye, you prod a little with your fingers and you see if she pushes back into you. If she does, stick your dick in her," Viktor smiled.

Angelo took one more look at Viktor, then eased his way over behind Trudy, sporting one very hefty erection as he did. Viktor's assessment may have been a bit of an understatement. Angelo was easily 10 inches long dorsally and nearly 2 inches wide. Across, not around. And he had a very pronounced flare to his glans which was currently purple and shiny.

He tentatively reached out his hand and probed Trudy's swollen and glistening vulva. The response he got was simple and direct: Trudy pushed back onto his fingers, hard, forcing them into her.

Okay, Angelo thought, maybe a little finger fucking just to be sure before I commit.

He inserted two, then three fingers, rolling them around and feeling the strange texture and heat of Trudy's pussy, not to mention the sudden high he got from her scent and contact with her lubrication. Although she didn't stop going down on Skye, Trudy was definitely giving him the "steal home" sign.

So Angelo eased in behind Trudy to where he could comfortably fuck her and wiped the head of his cock against her pussy, picking up a lot of lube.

Now's for it, he thought as he eased himself in. And his heart went to his throat.

Trudy pushed back against him hard, burying him to the hilt, then turned her head to look back at him and her eyes were burning with a yellow-green fire, her pointy Canines were showing and she growled.

"You stay right where you are and fuck the hell out of me," she told him in a very husky, deeper voice.

Angelo wasn't sure that was such a good idea and tried to ease back out, but discovered he was trapped in her pussy - her inhumanly strong vaginal muscles had contracted on him and he wasn't going anywhere unless he wanted to severely hurt himself.

Besides, he was getting a huge rush from her blast-furnace quim. Big enough that he felt his balls pulling up and the orgasm rocketing up, and he'd only just entered her. And he certainly didn't want to piss her off - she could probably snap his dick off to mount over the mantle.

So he started thrusting, pushing her forward into Skye's groin, where she resumed the attentions she had been paying to Skye's very pink, very swollen and very wet vulva. Angelo knew he was going to cum soon and he wasn't happy about it. He was trying to last, to stave off the inevitable - to take as much pleasure from this unbelievable fuck as he possibly could.

She was just too hot. He'd never felt every cell in his body on fire with this kind of orgasmic pleasure, every molecule vibrating with pure hedonistic delight. He'd never felt a cunt grabbing him so tight, milking him, making him build a massive load to be expelled in a cosmic explosion. He had about as much chance of holding off as a snowflake in Hell.

With a moan that started somewhere near his balls and worked its way up through his belly to his lungs to his throat and to the outside world as a roar, he bellowed his release into the bitch in front of him, filling her with quarts of his seed - or at least, it felt like it. He started to get tunnel vision and the twinkly little lights around the periphery of his vision, while his legs and back began to shake with the sudden release of their tetanus.

For her part, Trudy began to pant and moan as Angelo built to his climax, changing into a low howl into Skye's pussy as she drove Skye over the edge yet again. Their cries mingled as each exploded into her own orgasm, rocking the foundations of Skye's sanity.

Angelo, exhausted, tried to pull out of Trudy, but he couldn't. Literally. She had his cock clamped so tight he couldn't pull out. And what's more, her orgasmic convulsions were massaging him like a vacuum pump with a cock ring attached. He was not going down. And it was exquisite agony.

Trudy was not slowing down. She had Skye on a roll and was taking her over orgasmic peaks, one after another. Every time Trudy came, her long, wicked tongue would drive into Skye, sometimes in her ass, sometimes in her gash, but always intense and always accompanied by another dose of the lupine sex-scent that drove Skye over the edge again. Skye couldn't think of a time when she'd been so orgasmically out of control. When she could think, that is.

Viktor, who had been standing to the side watching and playing with himself, finally moved over next to Skye's head, leaning down and suckling first one breast and then the other, drawing the nipples in deep and scraping them a little with his teeth. That little added stimulation took her over the top again.

Angelo suddenly realized he was headed back up to another orgasm.

Oh, Christ! This does not happen to me! he thought wildly as it dawned on him that his body was taking on a life of its own - specifically his genitals. Whatever she's doing, she's doing it pretty fucking well! Maybe this is what they mean by 'hunting humans'...

"OH GOD!" he moaned aloud. "CUMMING!!" And as soon as he did, Trudy tripped over again.

And still the erection stayed, spurring him on to more and more orgasms, until he felt like he had no ejaculate left... she'd drained him dry.

It didn't end until somehow, some way, Skye got hold of Trudy's hair and ears and pulled her up and into a kiss. That bit of distraction allowed Angelo to pull free from Trudy's hot tunnel and he fell back onto his ass, breathing raggedly.

Skye pulled hard on Trudy, trying to twist her onto the couch so she could turn the tables. Her strength was no match for the Were's, but Trudy wasn't fighting her. She let Skye pull her up onto the couch, turning to take the receiving position as Skye slipped to the floor between her legs, catching herself on the couch to steady herself because she felt so woozy.

Zeroing in on the exotic fur-covered pudenda of her hostess, Skye moved forward, momentarily unsure of herself. With all her experience fucking guys, she had never gone down on a woman. She was hoping like hell that Nature would take Her course and she'd figure it out as she went along. To start, she figured doing the same things to Trudy that Trudy had done to her would be good.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers
12