The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whistling and flick of the crop was markedly different than the paddle. So was the pain.

"ONE!" Skye screamed. "Oh, my GOD!! One! One! One!" It felt like a thin line of acid across her already inflame buttocks.

"You needn't count," Viktor told her, simply.

Swish... Flik!

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God..." Skye's ass was burning, but she was damned if she was going to give up. She'd brought this on, she was going to endure it. And the fact that her damned body was ready to fucking get off on it just made her more determined.

Swish... Flik!

"Oooohhhhhh..." she moaned, bouncing up and down a little on her belly, squirming her ass. Well, at least that's the three he said, she thought – a little prematurely.

"Holy Shit!!" she cried out as his well endowed, and well lubricated, cock slid into her stinging ass.

Now the burn was everywhere and her body took over, driving back into him however she could, wanting him deep inside her, wanting his hot cock to spray his seed deep within her. He wasn't in for more than half a dozen strokes before her first orgasm hit.

"Oh! Fuck! Cumming!!" she moaned as she tripped over and felt everything clamp down on him. Everything was on fire. Everything was more intense than she'd ever known. Everything was deliciously painful.

I am a seriously fucked up bitch, she thought as a detached part of her watched herself. I like it...

Viktor fucked her to three more orgasms, but did not take his own release. Abruptly, he pulled out of her, freed her legs, stood her up off the table by the tethers and walked her back over to the post.

"Grab the ring and hold on," he told her. She winced as she did, but she didn't hesitate. He walked behind her.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! The four strokes she'd refused to count fell rapidly again.

"Eleven-twelve-thirteen-fourteen!," she cried out quickly. "Oh, God..."

She stood there, hanging, waiting, afraid to let go and not knowing what was coming next. The cold shock of a soothing cream jolted her as she realized someone was applying something to her ass, and it was bringing down the sting, for the most part. She was going to thank whoever it was, but Viktor spoke first.

"That is the end of part one. Trudy will take over part two and you will obey her as you would me. The discipline and the punishments will change. I will allow her to explain. We are still in-scene. You are still the submissive."

"You may let go of the ring," Trudy's voice took over. Skye did, but stayed facing the post.

"I will tether you for this one," Trudy explained. "For your safety and mine." She came over to Skye and picked up the tethers still attached to her wrists, then led her over to a rubber mat in the center of a clear area. She tied the tethers to a hook, then raised the hook so that Skye's hands were over her head.

Then she produced a spreader-bar, attaching Skye's ankles to it so that her legs were kept spread while her weight still rested on her feet. Finally, she walked around in front of Skye, showing the human a long, multi-lash, wicked-looking leather whip.

"This is a flogger," Trudy explained, holding it so Skye could see it. "I am going to whip you with it. Twenty lashes, spread out over various parts of your body. It will not cut, but it will sting. I will not add penalty strokes for hesitation or refusal – because you can't. Twisting and squirming will not make a difference. However, you will take the twenty lashes silently. If you cry out, or moan any louder than a whimper, then at the end I will introduce you to the concept of a forced orgasm."

"If you take all twenty silently, you may do the same to me, or to Viktor, if you choose. Are we clear? You may answer."

"Yes... Mistress..." Skye had no idea where that came from but it just seemed appropriate. Trudy thought so, too, apparently.

"Very good... then we begin..."

Trudy walked beside Skye as she hung there, draping the whip over Skye's breasts and running it over her hips, back and buttocks. When she trailed it across Skye's ass, the sharp sensation from her still tender skin made her gasp, but she sat on her desire to cry out.

As with the crop, the first swish and flick! came as a surprise and Skye almost cried out as the lash bit into her raw buttocks. She also had to stop herself from counting the stroke out loud. That's not what she was supposed to be doing. She tried to force herself to relax, but her recently abused butt muscles were not about to let her.

Weirdly, they wanted more. More sting. More stimulation. More whatever it was that was making her wet. So wet that she was leaking almost immediately.

The next three strokes also fell on her ass and the last one almost made her cum, though her eyes were watering from the pain. But she just wasn't going to give up.

After that, Trudy moved to putting four strokes across Skye's breasts.

Those hurt, but not like Skye thought it would. There were red marks being left behind – she could see them – but her nipples reacted by coming painfully turgid, as if her own body was going to torment her. And her nipples were connected directly to her clit, which by now was so swollen she swore the next stroke was going to make it burst.

But after the four on her breasts, Trudy moved to Skye's abdomen, laying the strokes low across her mons and thighs. The first stroke to hit her labia and the hood that protected her clit sent Skye over the edge and she came, hard. She bit down on her lip to keep from crying out while she hung there, shaking like a leaf and feeling the orgasmic spasms shoot through her. She almost made it, but a whimper did leave her lips.

Trudy then moved to Skye's back, laying the strokes midway down, just above the small of the back. They stung, but to Skye they were tolerable. She was starting to feel pretty good about taking the whipping.

"OH, GOD!!"

She couldn't help it. When the next stroke came up between her legs from behind, striking her vulva and the tips wrapping up to strike her labia-covered clit, the sharp sting caused her to cry out and cum at the same time.

She instantly clamped her mouth shut but she knew she was too late – she had failed. And there were three more... "Oh, GOD!!"... strokes to go. And the shooting pains were going to... "Oh, God!!"... trip her over again. She felt the cum blast through her as the last stroke fell and her knees buckled. She hung from the hook, quivering, totally confused between the agony of the lash and the ecstasy of the orgasm.

She got hit by an aftershock and another orgasmic wave flooded her. Trudy had stopped, but the orgasms kept coming. Several more aftershocks ripped through her, decreasing in intensity but leaving her quivering and panting for breath all the same.

The rush of the cool, soothing cream brought her back to the here-and-now as Trudy gently applied whatever the salve was to the red stripes now adorning Skye's body.

"You needn't be silent now," Trudy told her as she tended to the striping. "You almost made it. Incredible for a human. I must admit that my respect for you keeps growing. However, it does not mitigate your punishment. When you have had a chance for the salve to work, we will move to another venue."

Trudy left Skye hanging from the hook as she removed the spreader-bar and helped Skye regain her feet. When Skye's trembling had gone down considerably, Trudy let the hook down and untied Skye's wrists from it. Supporting her with superhuman strength, Trudy guided Skye over to a long, low, padded bench and had her lie on her back. She then placed Skye's legs in stirrups that were a lot like an OB-GYN's examination table, securing the thighs and calves with straps.

While Skye was wondering what the hell was going to happen next, Trudy placed electrode contacts on her outer labia, near her clit, then wheeled in something that looked like a dildo on a pole. She discovered rather quickly that it was a fucking machine and Trudy was positioning it to automatically fuck Skye in the pussy.

"Uh... you do know what you're doing, right?" Angelo asked softly from his vantage point. He was getting a bit concerned about how much Skye was taking. Trudy turned and smiled at him, and nodded before turning back to the machine.

She turned it on, set to Slow, and adjusted it to get the angle, lubrication and depth of penetration she wanted. Then she turned it up to Medium and Skye nearly went through the roof. Until Trudy connected the contacts to the TENS unit.

Then she did go through the roof. Or would have, except for being strapped into the stirrups.

Whether she wanted to or not, her body was being forced into having repeated orgasms. The steady fucking of the big rubber dildo was incessant in its stimulation and the pulsing of the electrical shocks from the TENS machine made her clit throb with each jolt, tumbling her over the edge again and again and again.

All she could do was writhe and moan and cry out her cums, and pray that Trudy would relent before she passed out.

Trudy must have been watching the clock, because she suddenly announced, "okay, that's enough..." and turned off the TENS unit, and then the fucking machine, leaving Skye still quivering on the table.

"You rest there a bit, sweetheart," Trudy told her. "I want to show Angelo something. He's been a bit neglected." Then she turned to him.

"You're not under any kind of role-play or anything," she told him, "although that erection tells me you liked seeing Skye put through her paces. Not all our toys are designed for women. Would you like to try one that's designed for men?"

"Uh... sure," Angelo decided. It was true, he was painfully hard from watching Skye get worked over. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I would like you to come over here and let me secure your wrists to these rings – mostly to help you keep your balance and prevent you falling. Are you game?"

"Sure," he decided and walked over to her. She had him stand with his legs slightly spread and tied his wrists to two rings suspended from the ceiling. Then she hauled the rings up so his arms were spread-eagled and his feet were still flat on the floor. She produced some kind of lubricant which she began to slather all over his healthy erection, making him moan with pleasure as she did so.

"I thought you might like that part," Trudy smiled, giving him several extra strokes to keep him turgid. Then she produced some kind of canister with a couple of hoses attached and Angelo realized that on the end of one of the hoses was a cup that looked like the kind used on milking machines.

Oh, shit... briefly crossed his mind before he was severely distracted by Trudy turning on the machine and slipping the cup over his cock. The firm, alternating vacuum immediately began working away at him and with a moan, he arched his head back and just let go into the very strange sensation.

He was already cranked, and the sensation from the milker was intense and steady. He knew he wasn't going to last long. What he wasn't prepared for was what happened after he came the first time.

Trudy left the machine running. And the vacuum didn't let him go down – much.

"Oh, God, Trudy..." he moaned. "I came, already..."

"Uh-huh," Trudy agreed.

"You can turn off the milker..." he added.

"Uh-uh," she disagreed. And he began to see what was going to happen.

"Oh, Christ..." he moaned as he felt his erection returning. That was right before Trudy walked up to him, reached between her legs and loaded her fingers with her essence, wiping it across Angelo's mouth, right under his nose, soaking his moustache. As the age old saying goes, that was all she wrote.

Angelo ramped right back up again, driven by Trudy's pheromones and the incessant milking. Skye, lying on the bench and recuperating, counted at least six major orgasms before Trudy turned off the machine. Angelo still stood there, slumped in the restraints, the milker still cupping his cock, trying to get his breath.

"As I said," Trudy smiled, "we have toys for the boys as well. How're you feeling, Stud? Ready to go a few rounds with me? Or Viktor?"

"Oh, God, please, Trudy... let me down and give me a few," he groaned.

"That's the spirit!" Trudy smiled as she began to release Angelo. "How about you, Skye? How are you doing? Ready for another round?"

"I don't know," Skye admitted. "I'm pretty sore..."

"Come on over here with me," Trudy told her, heading for a long couch and letting Angelo slump where he was. Trudy sat and patted the seat next to her. "Come here and suckle a while. It'll recharge you."

Skye was way past arguing or even wondering... whatever Trudy said, it made sense, especially in this place at the bottom of the rabbit hole. She walked on over – very aware of her "stripes" – and sat down next to Trudy, turning so she could nurse. It only took a few minutes on one of Trudy's ample teats before Skye was surprised to find the soreness fading and a feeling of euphoria began to take over.

"That sum pow'ful juju, Missy," Skye murmured with a slight grin. "Damn, I feel a lot better."

"Better enough for another experience?" Viktor asked from behind her.

Skye turned to look and just about shit herself. An eight- to nine-foot-tall black wolf was standing where Viktor's voice had been. He – and it definitely was a he – was standing on his hind legs, his arms at his sides, towering over her. Deep yellow eyes peered at her and she got a knot in her stomach, made worse by noticing his large penis half out of its sheath.

"Viktor?" she asked nervously, praying to God she was right. Or maybe she needed to pray to someone else. Several hundred pounds of wolf dwarfed her and the adrenaline was surging through her, only mitigated by the tranquilizing effect of Trudy's milk.

"Yes," the wolf answered her, smiling and showing his fangs. "This is my intermediate form – the anthropomorphic one. Feel like fucking 'wolfey-style'?"

"Ummm... will you fit?" Skye asked very apprehensively.

"Suckle Trudy some more and then blow me," the wolf told her. "We'll find out."

Skye turned back to Trudy and her mind was already whirling with how exciting – weird, yes, but exciting – all this new stuff was. She had to admit, at least to herself, that she actually liked the spanking and whipping and getting butt-fucked and machine-fucked and all that. Never in a million years – never in any of her wildest fantasies – would she have thought she'd like the Bondage and Discipline, at least, not that intense.

Fucking the werewolf, though... that got closer to some of her wilder fantasies. Except that this one was very real and very, very big – height and length. And furry all over – that was cool... she'd never admit to fantasizing furry, but this guy – or wolf, or whatever – wasn't a fantasy. And he'd already had her, in his human form. With that enormous dick and huge knot. So she knew she could take him – unless in this form he was bigger.

Well, he said blow him, she thought as she suckled. If it fits in my mouth, it should fit in my... oh! I wonder if he wants my ass or my pussy? On that note, she started to get concerned again, or as much as Trudy's milk would let her. It sort of felt like mainlining meth and clonazepam at the same time. Excited as hell but no frayed nerves.

"Okay, I think you've had enough," Trudy finally told her, easing her off her breast. "We don't want you passing out, yet. Why don't you turn around and suck Viktor?"

It sounded like the most reasonable thing in the world. Just suck that telephone pole all the way to her stomach and let Nature do the rest. Skye slipped to her hands and knees and crawled over in front of Viktor, wrapping her hand around his shaft and beginning to stroke it as he emerged more from his sheath. When she had a double handful of him, she stuck him in her mouth and began licking and sucking. The low rumble from Viktor's throat was an instant turn-on.

She kept at it, slurping and sucking, getting wet and sloppy but keeping him firmly in her, gradually pulling him farther in. She had to pause when she got him to her gag reflex, but the high from Trudy's milk seemed to have almost eliminated it. She took him farther and farther, until she realized she had his balls bumping her chin. And somehow, she was breathing around the huge cock deep in her throat.

That's when Viktor's knot suddenly grew, locking him into Skye's mouth. She couldn't stretch enough to pull him out past her teeth, so she had to keep him all the way in, way past her larynx. She would have panicked, but the fact that she could breath and the tranquilizing effect of Trudy's milk helped her overcome the initial jolt of realization. So she turned her attention to doing what she was doing and doing it well.

"Lycaeon and Fenrir!" Viktor suddenly cried out. "Don't stop now, woman! I'm going to..."

As if Skye could stop. He was locked in and she was about to take a huge load of werewolf cum down her throat. She hoped she could swallow fast enough.

Arching his back and howling into the night, Viktor came. And Skye swallowed as fast as she could. She barely stayed ahead of him but she did manage until at last his spasms subsided and the swelling went down enough that she could pull him out of her mouth.

He was still mostly erect and pulsing, occasional jets of cum leaking out. Skye had to move her jaw around a bit to loosen it up after being stretched like that. She suddenly belched rather loudly, then reddened in embarrassment. "Sorry..." she sort of giggled.

"You keep surprising me," Viktor told her as he got his breathing under control. "You are amazing."

Skye's wild-hair/imp side kicked in – she had no idea from where – and she turned her ass towards him, going down on her hands and knees. "There's two more you haven't fucked," she told him as she lowered her shoulders to the floor.

The low growl from Viktor's throat sent a shiver straight to Skye's nethers, and she relished it.

If we're going to be lovers, she thought, I'd better be able to take him any which way he wants me. I sure as Hell hope Trudy's milk can fix the damage.

Viktor moved over behind her, "wolfey-style", and grabbed her hips in his now huge paw-like hands, spreading her knees farther apart with his and lining up with her slit. Skye was soaking in her own juices as Viktor ran his swollen member up and down her labia, spreading her essence even more and coating himself in it, while sending more shivers through Skye as she ramped up again, feeling the need rising to have him in her, dominating everything else.

He paused with the tip of his cock pressing against her anus, then thrust the tip in, causing Skye to cry out, but in relief, not pain. Well, mostly not in pain. He was definitely stretching her out and rapidly.

Thank God for the milk! she thought as she pushed her eagerness back onto him. Come on, Stud... fill me up!

Whether Viktor could read minds or not was irrelevant. He plunged in, forcing his entire length into her, partial knot and all.

"Oh, my fucking GOD!" Skye cried out as he bottomed into her. She couldn't believe she could stretch that much. She couldn't believe he wasn't coming out of her mouth. She couldn't believe how much she loved it!

The ecstasy was overpowering and he began thrusting into her, slowly at first, then faster and harder. She could feel him pressing against her clit – from the inside. And she fell off the cliff, for the first of many times.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Cumming!! Oh, God! Oh, God! Cumming!!" Everything was in those three words. Skye felt as if she'd become one gigantic, pulsing, throbbing, excruciating orgasm.