The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck is this, True Confessions? he'd started out as she began to explain. She's a good balling buddy. Actually, she's the best balling buddy I've ever had. But this whole thing with Viktor and Trudy and the pack is just plain weird.

Of course I was there to rescue her, he thought as she started ticking off some of the instances. That's what friends do... they help each other.

Yeah, she's helped me, too, he added as he thought about it. Coming to get me at the airport at two in the morning in the middle of a deluge when my flight was late and barely landed... he'd awakened her and she'd gotten dressed on a weekday night when she had to be at work in the morning and driven forty-five minutes to get him and forty-five back. I suppose that's really going above and beyond, he decided. And doing my laundry when I screwed up my knee... that was pretty damn nice, too.

And she definitely had warmth bubbling over and a lot was definitely aimed at him - he could feel it. And he was responding to it. Suddenly, he became aware that he really did care a hell of a lot more about her than he would ever have admitted to their friends, especially the married ones, because they'd be all over him to propose. Marriage and kids and the bungalow with the white picket fence just weren't in his plans. He'd watched his parents work their lives away for a "comfortable retirement" and he wasn't interested. He wanted to travel and explore and meet new and exotic people... and not become a slave to a pack of wolves. But...

Viktor and Trudy are pretty bloody exotic, he admitted to himself as he thought about Skye and the L-word and what life would be like with her. And she has a point. It's a bit farther to the airport from their mansion, but not ridiculous. I'm traveling less than half the time, now, and it's not like she'd be bored and alone when he was out of town. And even if I did have to be out of town for an extended time, they've already threatened to bring the party to me. Right now, it doesn't seem as if they were joking.

"You're talking like I'm husband material," he observed in gentle but still neutral tones. "Is that what you want?"

"Well, father-of-my-children material, certainly," she answered eagerly, yet sincerely. "Husband would be nice, but I wouldn't want to trap you with any expectations. Angelo, I want you to have the life you want. But I also want a good chunk of it to be with me. And now that I find out we're both Folaigh, it just seems like you're the perfect man for me." She sat back, looking a little dejected.

"But if you don't want that, then that's the way it is. I intend to move into the mansion. Maybe I can be domestic help, like Sera or Eoghan. Or maybe I can do secretarial work for them, or something... whatever. It doesn't matter. I think I feel like Kathleen, Trudy's mother. I may be human and mortal, but I want to contribute to their bloodline and their clan. Egotistically, it's a kind of immortality. Maybe I could get them to name one of the bitch pups 'Skye'..."

"But why me?" Angelo asked. "I'm not immortal."

"Because I love you," Skye told him seriously. "And somehow, having kids with you just fits with this crazy, maternal drive that's awakened in me."

"Not that I think you're crazy, but... Jesus, Skye! Are you crazy? You could get lost in the clan... I know, I'm getting pulled that way and hard. So I try to keep focused on work. Do you really want to become part of them?"

"Actually, yes," she nodded slightly. "Getting lost in them makes more sense than just about anything else I've done in my life since I ran away from home at fifteen."

Angelo sat on his first response, letting her words sink in, trying to figure out how, or even if, they applied to him. Making babies with her did have a certain Neanderthal appeal. But two humans would only make more humans, not Weres. So he would always be second fiddle, because Viktor or one of the other Solos would be more than happy to make more werewolf pups with her.

On the other hand, what the hell was he doing with his life, anyway? He was moderately successful and respected at work, got a chance to travel, sometimes to some pretty cool places like China, and Australia, and Switzerland and Brazil. But that wasn't home, or family. Family. Jesus... he hadn't really thought much about family. His own was massively dysfunctional and he was just as well rid of them. Taking up with Skye would mean taking up with Family, even if he didn't breed. The Clan was just that - one big, scattered Family and he had to admit, a lot of fun at reunions.

"You're thinking about it," Skye observed softly after Angelo had been quiet for a long time.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about it," he nodded. "There's a lot to think about."

"Not for me, there isn't," she smiled. "But right now it doesn't matter. I can't drag you out there to talk with them about it until tomorrow, anyway. Want to fuck?"

"What?" He was pretty sure he'd heard her. He just wanted to make sure.

"I said we can't go see them until tomorrow," she answered.

"No, the other part."

"Oh. Do you want to fuck?"

"With you? Pretty much always. Out of curiosity, though... why?"

"Because I'm horny and you're good," she smiled. "Pretty much always?" she iterated, fishing.

"Yeah, Skye. Pretty much always. In case you haven't been near a mirror lately, you're stunning. You always were, but now, since the Dance, there's something different about you. I can't put my finger on it, yet, but something's changed. And it just makes you more attractive."

"You mean, like this?" she asked quietly and he sat in stunned silence while her already intense grey eyes shifted to a lupine blue-grey, the pupils and irises dilating and crackling with subliminal energy.

"Yeah, a whole lot like that..." he breathed, entranced. He could feel the erection starting.

"You can do it, too, if you let yourself," she went on. "You know that 'inner wolf' we let out at the Dance? Well, it's just under the surface. All you have to do is tap into it and the changes happen. I found out when I was masturbating and my fantasies were getting all animalistic... I happened to see myself in a mirror and I shocked the shit out of me."

"Then I started playing with the feelings that the memories of the Dance invoked and found out I could actually do it at will. It is even easier when I am horny, and at the moment, I'm climbing the walls."

"So. Do you want to fuck?"

"Do you want to wait until we get back to your place or mine?" he asked in return. It occurred to him what kind of scene could develop in the parking lot and what the local constabulary might think of it.

"Oh, waiting's okay..." she smiled. "And I haven't seen your black satin sheets in awhile. How about yours?"

"Mine is fine," he smiled slightly, slugging down the rest of his coffee and standing to help her out of the booth.

"I have to swing my mine, first," she told him. "Dinner?"

"I'll get something on the way home," he decided. "See you there."

"Yep," she smiled as she gave his ass a squeeze. "Something to eat at yours. I'll be sure to cum."

"Yes, you will," he muttered under his breath as they headed for the door.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Skye sat at Angelo's table in her silk kimono, strategically open to reveal her breasts, having quite a bit of fun distracting him over the chicken fried rice, shrimp in lobster sauce, Mongolian beef and egg rolls. She'd made sure to pack a bag when she'd swung by her place before coming over, bringing a few "necessary items," like her kimono, toiletries, her favorite vibe and fresh batteries.

She waited until he was taking a drink of tea. "Want to see something else cool?" she asked as she bared her breasts and began leaking a little milk. He almost choked. "A little present from our lupine friends, a leftover from the party. Found that one out masturbating, too."

"Are you kidding me?" he asked. "For real?"

"Yes, it's for real. Not full lactation like I'd had a baby or anything, but enough to be noticeable, especially when I concentrate on it. I'm surprised you haven't discovered any leftovers yourself."

"I, uh..." he hesitated. The truth was probably best. "I haven't done anything with myself since we got back," he admitted. "Honestly, I've been afraid to... I've got a massive amount of libido sitting right under the surface and I'm kind of afraid of what happens if I let it out. It's been making sleep pretty impossible, so I've been knocking myself out with booze at night."

"Maybe you ought to try stepping out of the denial and doing some exploring tonight," Skye smiled. "Might do your nerves a world of good. You know, let go of the hang-ups, embrace our newfound potential. You have to admit, the Clan rocked us pretty good. Right?"

"Well, duh... yeah, I'd say 'rocked us' would be putting it mildly," Angelo answered, still transfixed by Skye's D-cup boobs leaking milk.

"Are you afraid of something, 'Lo?" she asked quietly, reverting to an old, familiar nickname as an idea dawned on her. "Are you afraid to acknowledge that you're part wolf?"

"I'm not a wolf, Skye," he shot back rather vehemently, "and I'm not afraid."

"I didn't say you were a wolf," she answered, trying to keep her voice soft and non-confrontational. "I didn't say you were a Were, either. But we know we're both Folaigh... genetically predisposed to be influenced by the Weres. Why hide it? Why not run with it? Why not live it?"

Angelo sat, confused and angry. Confused because he knew Skye was right, and it was in his nature to be part Were, or at least to resonate with them. He'd felt very good with the Clan and the Dance and now he was trying to deny it. Angry, mostly at himself, for lying to Skye and to himself. He was afraid. Afraid of what would become of him once he gave in to being Viktor's and Trudy's pet human.

"I don't want to lose me, Skye. I don't want to become a pet human. I want my life to still account for something," he finally retorted.

"Then I think you need to come with me tomorrow and talk with Viktor and Trudy, and find out what your options are. When they were first talking about introducing us to the Clan, they were apologizing for the Clan seeing us as pets. I don't think that's how they see us, and whatever this Haustiere is they were talking about may be something totally different. And Folaigh. Why don't you come out with me and just talk with them?"

"I don't know," he admitted. "I'll think about it."

"That's all I can ask," Skye smiled. "Other than, please don't get hung up on wolfey-type stuff when you're fucking my brains out. I want to be able to let go and I want you to be able to, too."

"I'll see what I can do," he nodded.

"Mmm... then maybe I'll see what you can do," she smiled. "If you're done, let's clean up and head for bed."

"Let's skip the clean up," Angelo smiled, standing.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Skye was sitting astride Angelo, gently rocking. She'd dispensed with three or four orgasms, to his one, to take the edge off. Now, she was smiling down on him.

"You like it when I drip on your chest, don't you?" she teased, wiggling her tits and shaking a few more drops loose.

"It is so wonderfully weird," he admitted. "And each time you cum, you leak a little more. I'll bet you could nurse like Trudy right now."

"It is weird," Skye agreed. "When it first started happening, I was a little freaked out, but it wasn't long after we got back from the Dance and weird seem fairly acceptable. The more I came, the more I leaked. But it isn't like Trudy's milk... it's a lot lighter and doesn't have the same buzz quality."

Angelo looked at her strangely.

"So I've tried my own milk..." she frowned at him. "Don't go getting all weird on me..."

"I'm not," he assured her. "I'm just surprised. I shouldn't be, though. It makes perfect sense."

"You want to try some?" she asked, leaning forward and offering a tit.

His answer was to suck in her nipple and latch on, steadily suckling her.

"Oh, God..." she moaned slightly, and if he could have seen the glazed expression on her face, he might have laughed. She was definitely spacing out from the endorphin rush.

He had nursed for awhile before he felt a strange tingling around his nethers. Like someone was tickling his cock from the inside. That feels awfully damned familiar, he thought as he concentrated on it.

"Hey... do you feel anything weird going on, um... down there?" he asked as he came off her nipple and got a stream of milk in his face.

"Mmm, yeah..." she smiled and ground her hips into him. "My buddy's coming back online."

"No, I mean more than that..." There was a tinge of concern in his voice.

"Hard to tell," she told him. "I get randy like this, and especially after I've cum a couple of times, and I start to feel all 'wolfey' down there. Like at the mansion. It's like a tickle that spreads through my pussy and tits and all. Why? You feeling tingly?"

"Uh, yeah?..." he answered as he took her hips and tried to lift her so he could see if anything weird was going on. She helped him by raising up and they both looked down between their legs.

"Holy shit!" Angelo exclaimed, stunned.

"Well, that would explain a lot," Skye commented as she looked at their groins, now covered in fur, and his cock which, even though she'd raised up almost a foot, was still in her. "I've had these weird feelings every time I've jilled off since we got back. No fur, before, but still the same feelings. Maybe it's like an allergy and now we've been sensitized."

"Or maybe it's your milk," Angelo offered, then had an idea. "Okay, trust me on this one, Skye. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Ride me until you're cumming your brains out."

"With pleasure," she grinned and started stroking him with her pussy, riding him faster and faster until she cried out her cum.

"Oh, Fuck!" Angelo moaned as he felt her clamp down on him, pulsing as if she were milking him. "You're gonna fuckin' make me... oh, fuck! Oh, FUCK!!" He felt his balls pull up as he jammed up into her, grabbing her waist and holding her pulsing pussy down on him as he blew rope after rope into her.

And then it happened. He knotted. He'd suspected he might, but was still surprised when he felt himself swell to enormous proportions inside Skye's hot, wet cunt. Her reaction was simple.

"OH, GOD, YESSS!!" She ground down onto him, the pressure of his knot tripping her over again, her tits liberally spraying milk... and her second set beginning to push out from her chest. She felt the fur spreading across Angelo's skin and knew the same was happening to her. She didn't feel the facial distortion she'd felt before, and Angelo's face wasn't changing except for his eyes, which shifted to the intense "wolf yellow" and dilated, and his teeth. He grew fangs, or at least, partials. Enough to be noticeable.

They kept at it for better than ten minutes, ramming together furiously, then easing up, then going at it again, until they were exhausted, Skye had six tits and a furry body, Angelo's knot began to go down and he, too, had a furry body, and all they wanted to do was collapse with each other and pass out. Which is pretty much what they did.

By the time they regained consciousness, most of the fur except around their groins had receded, Skye was back to having two tits, their fangs had disappeared and Angelo's knot was gone, although he was still longer than normal and still in her, semi-erect. Their eyes were still "wolfey" and their senses were still heightened.

"I guess I'm going with you," Angelo sighed, then nibbled and licked Skye's ear.

"It won't be so bad, I promise you," she responded softly, lying on his chest and idly petting his neck and shoulder. "And that was one fantastic fuck."

"Best we've ever had when it's only been the two of us," he agreed. "Guess we've got a clan of Weres to thank for that."

"Does that bother you?" she wondered, planting a couple of gentle kisses at the corners of his mouth.

"Nope!" he grinned as he grabbed her and flipped her over in bed so he was still in her, missionary style, with her long, luscious legs hooked up over his back. "So when did you want to start making babies?"

"Well..." she drawled, getting an impish grin, "I have to go off the pill first, and it may take awhile after that, but..." and she squeezed him hard with her legs. "We can always stay in practice."

"Amen, Sister!" he chuckled. "Amen to that!"

For the first time in four years, Skye was late to work.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

"So the plan is, Skye quits, Angelo keeps working but both of you move out here," Viktor was summarizing. "When he has to travel, we'll get him to and from the airport. You'll both keep your places in town as personal retreats. Trudy and I will cover the costs of maintaining both places, provide room, board, clothing, sundries, insurances and incidental expenses, plus pay you a retainer of ten thousand dollars a month. Anything Angelo earns will be in addition, plus if Skye opts to work for us, she'll keep a salary commensurate with the work."

"In return," Trudy smiled. "You will fuck our brains out."

"Actually," she amended more seriously, "you'll live with us as part of our household, as lovers and as friends, and together we'll explore our unique relationships. The fact that you both are Folaigh adds a completely unexpected and wonderful twist to our original proposal."

"And this arrangement will continue until any of us have reason to terminate it, at which time we will be sure to sit down and work out what needs to change and there will be fair compensation, regardless," Viktor added.

"That pretty well sums it up," Angelo nodded. "I'm especially looking forward to you guys helping me figure out just what the hell is going on with me."

"Me, too," Skye agreed. "Except, I'm not as freaked out about it as he is."

"Skye..." Angelo drawled in a warning tone.

"Oh, don't fret it," Skye smiled at him. "You're cool..." Angelo sat back quietly.

"Then the next order of business is to deal with Skye quitting and getting you set up out here. We can set up part of the library as an office for you, Angelo, or we can convert one of the bedrooms. Whatever you think works best," Viktor decided.

"And as far as the getting you pregnant and bearing my pups... and Angelo's... I'm not at all adverse to it. However, I think we should postpone any attempts to do so until after we've had a few, long, heart-to-heart talks. So I wouldn't quit your contraceptives quite yet, Skye."

"I'm okay with that," Skye assured him. "As long as you know that the offer and the interest are out there. Your call."

"In that case, would you like a quick rut before you have to head back into town?" Viktor asked, ostensibly neutrally, but with a definite smile dancing around his eyes.

"Is the bear Catholic?" Skye asked.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Three hours later, Skye had been put through the wringer. Including having Viktor and Angelo sandwiching her while she and Trudy sixty-nined. She'd also learned more control over her Folaigh abilities, being able to bring out some of the changes at will. She had already learned about her eyes and heightened senses, and the lactation. Now she learned about the swollen vulva and clit, and the deepening and stretching of her quim so that taking Angelo and Viktor became easy.

And of course, once it was comfortable, she wanted it. Over, and over, and over. Ad infinatum. Or at least until she was too sore to continue.