The Hunters Ch. 05

Story Info
What happens when Logan meets Kyros?
7.1k words
4.73
25.9k
22

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

NB: Hi all! I am so sorry that this took really long to come out! I've been having writer's block! But I hope this chapter will move things along! Thank you so much for all the comments and suggestions! As always, don't forget to comment and vote!

***

Aurora had been sitting at the porch trying to clear her mind when she saw the lone wolf approaching her. She knew it was no ordinary wolf but she did not budge from her spot nevertheless.

With her hair tied back and dressed in her pajamas, Aurora knew she looked vulnerable. She tried to recall what she knew about wolves but somehow her mind seemed like it had some sort of block. The grey wolf was coming closer now, sniffing at the air around her. His silver eyes gleamed against the moonlight, scaring her just a little.

Suddenly she heard the door burst open and Kyros had dashed out to her side; his eyes flashed a warning to the approaching wolf.

Then it happened.

The wolf pounced on the vampire; snarling and baring his teeth in animosity. But Kyros had been quick, fleeing to the side and moving towards the open area, away from Aurora. He wasn't planning to fight this wolf but he didn't want to take his chances. He knew that this was a Were and not a Hunter because of its distinct smell.

The wolf seemed persistent in attacking him, pouncing and swiping his sharp claws, trying to get a good aim of the vampire. He was really fast, Kyros noted, for he himself was finding it hard to keep evading the wolf's attacks.

From the corner of his eyes he noticed Aurora walking towards them. Or was it Anya? He couldn't be too sure now that he was evading the wolf's agile attacks blow by blow. But that moment of contemplation cost him for the wolf managed to pin him down to the ground.

"That's enough now. Logan, get off him right this instant!" Anya was staring at the both of them with her arms fisted at her hips. Still, the wolf didn't move but eyed Anya with suspicion. Kyros was laughing by now, even as he was being pinned underneath the massive beast. As the wolf stilled, he managed to apparate away and calmly reappeared beside Anya.

"Nice one Anya. We'll talk later. I'm going in now," he said to her with a wry smile on his face as he walked back to the house.

"How did you find me?" Anya asked coldly, turning to the wolf.

"How could you mate with another? How could you?! And to be with that lifeless bloodsucker of all creatures!" he said with a roar.

"Go back to your pack, Logan. You should not be here." Anya was trying to control her emotions even as she dismissed him. The situation at the Russell residence was complicated enough. She didn't need another problem added to that right now; certainly not an emotional one.

She expected an angry retort from him, but the wolf simply submitted to her; his body lying perfectly still on the grass with one paw partially covering his snout.

Anya didn't want to show too much compassion for him. She was in the middle of negotiations with a Vampire and she was afraid any act of kindness could be seen as a possible sign of weakness. She really didn't want to kneel down to touch him but she found herself doing so.

"You shouldn't be too cruel to him, darling... He's to you what Kyros is to me..." she heard her sister chiding softly. She needn't turn to know that her sister and Kyros were watching from one of the windows in the house.

"Give me a minute Aurora. I'll see you both in the living room," said Anya with a tinge of pleading.

"Logan..." she whispered, resting her head on his soft fur. "Maybe you should come into the house." When she got up, she noticed that the wolf was on its feet too, following her into the home. He still had a sad look in his eyes and his tail lay limp between his hind legs. Despite looking fearsome and gigantic, he was really cute.

Kyros had opened the door for them and he had thrown a robe in front of the wolf before walking back in. Anya waited at the door as she watched the grey wolf shift into the man she was familiar with. He stood naked in front of her without an ounce of shame and simply grabbed the robe and slipped it on. Satisfied that he was decent, Anya began to turn to go in but he grabbed her right arm and pulled her towards him.

His lips pressed itself against hers, seeking, demanding a response from her. Their lips hungrily sought each other, greedy for more. Anya felt herself moulding towards his body, relief washing over her. She was his as he was hers. They stayed locked for awhile before she pulled away.

"Mine," he growled low in his throat.

"We should go in. Really..." she managed to say even as she felt a little dizzy from the kiss. When they walked into the living room, she turned to watch Logan's face when he noticed Aurora. He quickly turned to look at Anya, not believing what he was seeing.

"It seems, introductions are appropriate at this moment," Kyros said kindly, giving a gently nod to Logan.

"Well, this is my twin sister Aurora and her... husband, Kyros Russell," Anya said. She managed to glance at Kyros whose face had lit up with joy at her acknowledgment of him as family.

"I'm honoured to meet you both. I apologize for the... uh, misadventure awhile ago. It is a possessive nature of my kind. No offence."

"None taken," said Kyros as he shook Logan's hands.

"I'm Logan of the MacFarlane clan. My parents are Leon and Lilith MacFarlane. Perhaps you may have heard of us. Our ancestors were from Ireland."

"I have indeed. One of the strongest wolf packs in Europe. I am honoured. Please sit. We have much to talk about."

Even though it was close to two in the morning, Anya was not surprised to see one of the domestics coming in with a tray filled with tea and scones. She was surprised however at her sister who was being a perfect hostess to them.

"What brings you here to England, Logan?" Kyros asked as he accepted his cup of tea from Aurora.

"Other than hunting Anya down, I was looking for my father."

"May I know what happened to him?"

"He's been captured and Anya knows where he is."

At his words, all three of them looked at Anya expectantly. She frowned at them with annoyance. Now she was going to jeopardize two missions and the secrets of the Order.

"I don't know where he is," she said defiantly.

"Well... this is turning into quite something," Kyros commented. "I have a feeling that you know who's got him, even if you don't know where he is. Am I right, Anya?"

"What are you not telling us, Anya?" Aurora finally said. She had been lost in the conversation since it started.

"Oh god..." Anya moaned as she covered her face.

"Alright, alright... whatever I say will stay in this room. There's no use keeping it to myself seeing how both Aurora and I are now traitors to the Order by having a relationship." Anya closed her eyes the moment she said that out loud. She had been trying to deny the fact that she had turned against the Order since she found out the truth about her father and their breeding project. But she couldn't deny what she felt for Logan anymore and she knew that by doing so, she would be deemed a traitor.

Logan placed his hand on her thigh and she calmed down.

"The Order... that's what they call themselves. Seven Elders made up of three Purebloods, three Alphas and one Hunter. They make all decisions regarding our missions. They decide who is dangerous and who has to be terminated or assassinated. They've captured Leon because they want to experiment on him."

"God... this is bigger than I expected," said Kyros. "Do you know who are the members of this Order?"

Anya looked at him, then at Aurora with a pained look.

"No, it's alright baby, we don't need to know that now. Tell us what you want to tell us," said Logan, holding her close. Kyros nodded slowly in understanding.

"The headquarters is in New York but it is heavily guarded. The last time I barged in, they had minimal security, only because the Elders were aware that it was me and knew I was no real threat to them. Kyros, your plan would be futile. Even with Aurora and I out of the ranks, number 3 to 10 are still very powerful Hunters. There is no way you will be able to get to the Elders on your own."

"What?" exclaimed Aurora. "Honey, are you telling me that you're going to risk your life to take out all these powerful people? And Anya, what do you mean you and I are out of the ranks? I don't understand..."

"We got our top ranks about two years ago. I don't suppose you remembered... We've been training all our lives really... but it was only recently that we've been given missions. You and I are Hunters; specifically engineered beings to take down our targets, whoever they might be."

The four of them kept silent, each not knowing what to say to the other.

"Why can't I remember anything?" said Aurora meekly after a while.

"I'll... explain everything to you later honey," said Kyros apologetically. "I'll see what I can do to repair what was lost. In the meantime, let's discuss what the plan is now."

"There is no plan," scuffed Anya.

"Well... Logan, how about you? How are you planning to rescue your father?" said Kyros, ignoring Anya.

"My best hunters and fighters are already preparing to attack the place where he is being held captive. They are waiting for my orders on the possible locations. I've got wolves tracking down his last trail as we speak."

"What's the strength like?"

"I have over forty trained and well armed Weres. Are you proposing we work together... Vampire?" he asked with a smile.

"No one's working with anybody here mister! I will not let either of you risk your lives and the lives of others! We do not even know what the situation is back at the Order."

"Well then... why don't you and Aurora scout it out for us? You'll be the perfect guise."

"Wh...what? No... I can't involve my fa... I mean, I can't involve us in this."

"Why not Anya? We have to help Logan... and since we're traitors already... I don't suppose the Order would look too kindly on us for our transgressions once they find out..." said Aurora.

"We'll give you the night to think about it Anya. I will call up all my loyal Vampires to join in this battle. And yes, Were, it seems I am proposing that we work together to bring that Order down. We have a lot to talk about. But I think we've had enough adventure for tonight. Aurora here needs her sleep... and so do both of you. I take it you're staying the night?" asked Kyros to Logan.

"If that is of no trouble to you, Kyros, I appreciate it."

Kyros gave a short nod and whisked Aurora up the stairs to their room, leaving Anya and Logan alone. Anya was slightly annoyed; he hadn't even made the pretense of offering Logan a guest room for the night.

"I don't suppose you'd want me to sleep outside do you?" Logan said with a sly smile.

"I am in no mood for any arguments tonight. Sleep where you like," she replied and started to walk towards the stairs to her room. She needn't need to hear his silent footsteps behind her to know that he was following close.

Despite her cold demeanor, her heart was actually pounding. She missed him, although she would not admit it. She wanted him; she knew what he was going to do to her, with her, and it sent shivers down her spine.

She let him close the door behind them and they stood silently in front of each other in the dark.

She could smell him, his musk, strong and masculine. She could hear his breath and feel its warmth on her cheeks as he nuzzled his nose close to her face. Closing her eyes, Anya tried to picture his handsome face and found that she remembered every detail- from his grey piercing eyes to his plump lips-

Plump lips that were trailing kisses down her jaw to her neck like a soft erotic caress.

"You really shouldn't wear something so seductive like this outside the bedroom..." whispered Logan as his finger traced the leather skin suit clinging her body. Anya could feel the warmth of his finger trailing slowly from her right shoulder down to her collarbone and finally resting on the zipper at the middle of her chest.

"I would have torn that Vampire's head off if you hadn't stopped me. Everything about you belongs to me..." he said with a low growl. His head had dipped slightly and his teeth were on the zipper, pulling it downwards towards her navel. He could smell her scent slightly emanating from that warm area between her legs and his inner wolf howled with immense hunger and lust.

"Oh fuck," he swore. "I don't think I can't take this anymore." It was taking too long to get the skin suit off her, so he simply tore it off, much to her dismay.

"Logan! Oh my god. What am I going to wear tomorrow?" she cried as her eyes opened wide with horror.

"I prefer you to wear nothing really... just my scent maybe," he replied, tearing away at more of the material; exposing her skin to his lusty eyes. The moment she stood naked in front of him, he untied the sash of his robe and let it fall to the floor. Even in the dark, her eyes allowed her to see clearly the hard cock that was pointing straight at her. She wanted it.

Without waiting for him, she got down on her knees with his cock between her lips before he could say anything. She was hungry for him too; licking his hard cock from the base all the way up to its head, twirling her tongue playfully as her hand stroked him up and down.

"Oh god, Anya!" he moaned as he humped his hips; fucking her beautiful face with his cock. Anya was using one hand to rub her clit furiously while the other was pinching her left nipple hard. She wanted him to cum in her mouth as she felt her own release coming. But Logan had other plans for her. Grabbing her up, he pressed her against the wall; pinning her hands over her head with one hand as his lips crushed over her. She could feel his hard cock pressing itself at her belly and she squirmed and bucked her hips forward, wanting it inside her.

"Is this what you want?" he asked seductively as he rubbed the moist head of his cock at her pussy lips.

"Oh God yes! I want you..."

"Then come and get it..." he replied with a cheeky grin as he stepped away from her to lie down on the bed.

"I... I don't get it... Logan?"

"You want this cock so much, then you've got to come and get it... right here," he teased pointing to his hard cock. With a curious face, Anya came closer and got on top of him. With her knees at each side of his hips, she positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and lowered herself slowly on his thick inches. Logan tried his best not to moan as he watched his mate conquering his manhood.

Grabbing her hips, he gave a hard upward thrust into her pussy, causing them both to groan in pleasure. With a growl, Anya pushed Logan down with her palms on his chest and moved her hips up and down with painfully slow strokes, contracting her pussy muscles each time.

She watched his face contort in pleasure and she increased her speed; driving him insane with lust. Trying to distract himself, he grabbed her round breasts and tweaked both her nipples, causing her to stop momentarily to shudder in pleasure. That instant of pleasure gave him the chance to flip their position such that he was now on top of her. He thrust his hips downwards, pushing all of his hard cock into her. She was so tight that he had to stay in that position, not daring to move lest he cum.

Anya was ecstatic. He was so deep inside her that she could feel every inch of him. Moving her hips experimentally, she heard him draw a sharp breath before his hips began moving up and down, pounding her pussy with faster strokes. Anya closed her eyes as she felt her pussy contracting; squirting her love juice all over their bodies.

"You smell so good, Anya..." he growled as he thrust into her once more; this time, aiming for his own release. She was moaning in ecstasy the moment he filled her with his hot spray of cum; burying himself deep inside her warm pussy. Both man and wolf howled with release...

With his cock still hard inside her, Logan held himself up with his hands pressed on the mattress. He caressed her cheeks with his nose and then nuzzled against her ear.

"Anya my love..." murmured Logan into her ear. "Mate with me tonight..."

Anya snapped her head and looked straight into his eyes.

"Oh Logan...I can't," she said softly. "There's so much to think about, taking down the Order, rescuing your father... I just don't want... I don't know..."

"I don't want to lose you Anya... if either of us dies tomorrow; I'll regret not having had the chance to make you mine."

"But I am yours, Logan," said Anya in almost a whisper. Logan simply smiled at her even though his heart felt heavy in his chest.

"Alright... not tonight then," he said after awhile. Withdrawing slowly, he laid down beside her, staring into her hazel eyes.

"I love you," he said, before covering her mouth with his again. He wasn't expecting an answer and didn't want to hear one; for fear that her words could hurt him once again. Instead, he concentrated on kissing her, pushing back the howl that was threatening to unleash from his throat.

***

Aurora woke up cuddled in Kyros's arms. She could feel his taut muscled body pressed against her back. She tried to shake her way out of his embrace but found him gripping her closer and tighter.

"You're not going anywhere love," he murmured; burying his face in her hair.

"Do you think they've made up?" Aurora said as she let herself melt against Kyros's body.

"Oh honey..." Any living thing within 10miles would know they've made up with all the noises they were making last night. Aurora must have been so exhausted that she fell into a deep sleep. Unlike him- he stayed up most of the night.

"Aurora... I... I have something to tell you."

"Oh, I know. I love you too," she murmured as she turned her head to kiss him.

"Well... I think we should sit down."

"What's wrong Ky?"

"I want to apologize to you... I did something to you that I shouldn't have..."

"I... I don't understand. You didn't do anything wrong to me Ky... You've been most kind and loving to me."

"I took your memories away, Aurora..."

"Of course you didn't. That's just absurd!"

"It's true, my love..."

Aurora was silent for a while as she looked into his brown eyes.

"Why...?" she said finally.

"You're a Hunter, Aurora... just like your sister. You... you were sent to kill me."

"Oh my! No, that cannot be. I would never kill anyone... and definitely not you..."

"Aurora honey... listen to me..." said Kyros as he cradled her close. "I'm going to try and heal your mind slowly with what I remembered and what I know about you and the night you came to me. And... I will erase those memories that I had planted in you."

"What did I do that warranted such a punishment, Kyros?" she replied in a soft sad sigh.

"No, my love... it wasn't what you did... but what I did..."

Aurora looked up into his eyes, even as she felt her own tearing. His fingers were at her temples now, massaging softly. It was then that she realized that he wasn't just pulling her leg but was telling the truth.

"How could erasing my memories be your punishment?" she asked between sobs.

"Because I fell in love with you..." he replied, planting a kiss on her forehead. "I wanted you for myself... and I didn't want to be killed before I knew what it would be like to have you love me... I am deeply sorry Aurora..."

"Then why are you trying to reverse this... Don't you love me anymore Ky?"

"Oh, Aurora... I have to do this because I love you so much. After I remove the memories of our life from your mind, you may not even love me anymore. And I cannot bear it any longer to keep you in this prison against your own will."

"Kyros..." she whispered even as she slipped into a haze and felt her eyes drooping close.

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers
12