The Hunter's Companion: Belcarm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belcarm eagerly rammed his finger in and out of her as he licked her in small but sure strokes. Before long he felt the squeezes of her core becoming closer and closer together, and when she cried out his name she pulsed around him in a way that made him desperate to sink into her. Her moans quickly turned into whimpers and she pulled away from him.

"Enough, Belcarm!" She cried and he stopped suddenly.

"What is it?" He asked, concerned.

"Nothing, I just need a bit of a breather before you continuem" She said, sitting up. "Lay down on the bed. I want you inside me."

Belcarm fell to his back and watched eagerly as she climbed on top of him. He couldn't help but imagine that her skin was the colour of cream, and that her hair was as red as fire. His gut clenched and he tried to block Livinia's image from his mind. It was Athumat that was pressing herself against his eager erection, and it was Athumat who sunk down around him. Her cold core was tight and soft around him and he closed his eyes as the pleasure swept over him.

"Here," She reached down and gripped his hands bringing them to her breasts as she begun to ride him at a leisurely place. "If my breasts are reachable then you should always touch them." She smiled as she spoke, clearly pleased to have someone receptive to her teachings. Moving his palms over her hardened nipples, Belcarm decided that this was a very good mantra. The fell of her full breasts in his hands added to the sensation and his eyes fell shut as he focused on the storm of sensations assaulting him.

When Belcarm heard her moans increasing in intensity his eyes snapped open. Her fingers dug into the skin of his chest, it would have been painful if he didn't have the sensational distraction of her pussy tightening around him. Athumat's face contorted in pleasure and Belcarm felt the build up of his own impending orgasm.

"Don't you dare come!" Athumat moaned as her pace increased "I am nowhere near finished with you!"

The words made Belcarm groan. It took all of his energy to not explode inside of her as she cried out with pleasure, the muscles of her core pulsing around him and trying to milk him. He let go of her breasts and placed his hands on her hips, digging his fingers into her brittle flesh and using the sensation as a distraction. When she finally finished riding him she fell against him, her cold breasts pushing against his hot chest in a dazzling display of contrast. After a few moments, and with a soft sigh, she clambered off him and got on her hands and knees beside him.

"Now I want you to take me from behind." She said as she wiggled her smooth arse. Belcarm's cock twitched and he scrambled to comply.

When he sunk into her he was amazed at how the sensation was so different in this position. Athumat's body clung to him in different places, but it was just as good. The most amazing thing was that he seemed be able to get deeper into her. Slowly, he begun to thrust into her and draw out again, watching with pleasure as her fingers grasped at the rough sheets.

"Listen carefully," Athumat said softly "I am going to touch myself. I want another orgasm, but you are not, under any circumstances, to blow. Not yet."

Belcarm let out a strangled groan as she shifted about and reached between her legs. When her core pulsated he knew she must be touching herself. Determined to ride her out, and show her that he could be good despite being inexperienced, he grasped her hips and slammed into her as she pleasured herself.

This time Belcarm knew for sure when she was close, he could tell by her moans and the way that her pussy massaged him. When she screamed out loudly every part of his body tensed to hold back the tidal wave of pleasure threatening to explode from him. He managed it, just, and as soon as her cries died he pulled out of her, the sudden loss of pressure confusing his body and calming the torrential build up within him.

"Very good Paladin," Athumat said, turning and giving him a sultry look over her shoulder. He grinned broadly. His cock was aching with the effort of not giving in to pleasure, but the glow of approval in her eyes did wonders for his ego. "Now we are going to try something a bit different. This position is my favourite... Stand up at the edge of the bed."

Belcarm slid off the bed and got to his feet, gasping in surprise when his legs almost gave way under him. He heard Athumat's husky laughter and grinned sheepishly.

"Not much longer soldier!" Athumat promised as she slid along the bed so that she was lying on her back, her arse hanging just over the edge. She swung her legs so that her feet were on his shoulders and motioned him closer.

Belcarm positioned his tip at her entrance and gripped onto her thighs, Athumat gave him a nod of approval and he slid into her eagerly. He moaned desperately as he sheathed himself within her, her muscles tightening around his base and making his legs weak with need. He begun to thrust into her with a renewed sense of purpose, but stopped when she wiggled her arse, apparently trying to shift into a different position.

"This position here," She said as she tried to maneuver around with him still inside of her "is sensational when you get the right spot. If you take the time to find it, it is extremely rewarding." Belcarm nodded slowly and continued to slowly glide in and out of her, her entrance tight around him the entire way.

Belcarm knew that she found the right position when she cried out. He sped his thrusting and her eyes went wide. This time her cries were louder and more sensual than he could have imagined. Her fingers dug into the hard mattress and her body was tense around him. Much to his surprise, the sensation around his cock changed when he sped up, thrusting into her harder and faster than before. Every time he completed the inward stroke her muscles convulsed around his tip as well as his base and she screamed out.

"Fuck me hard!" She commanded "I want you to come." Hearing those words aimed at him was decidedly the most erotic thing that he had ever experienced. Belcarm lost himself in a red haze of pleasure as he thrust himself inside of her as hard and fast as he could. As her cries increased with intensity, his pleasure rose and rose until the world shattered around him and he shot his seed deep within her, releasing his tension and screaming out in wild abandon.

~*~

"WAKE. UP!" Livinia screamed, beating Arcturius's chest as she rode him. She growled with frustration and then pinched both of his nipples at the same time, hard. When he just giggled and snorted in his drunken sleep Livinia gritted her teeth and rolled off him.

Livinia could officially say that this was the first time that one of her Lovers had ever fallen asleep when she was riding them. It was infuriating. Belcarm was right, she should have just gone straight home rather than follow Arcturius. They had gotten along so well during the fight that she had wrongfully guessed that he would be a good ride. It had been a long time since she had made love to Kalendras and she was getting desperate in the interim.

Livinia angrily crawled off the bed and went about the room collecting her clothes and putting them back on, her body throbbing with unspent desire. She knew that it would be worse now, to have been so close but have gotten nothing worthwhile. Already her clitoris was throbbing desperately. When she was fully dressed she walked back over to the bed and slapped Arcturius's face angrily, hoping to wake him up enough to at least let him know that she was leaving and that he was, for want of a better word, a dud lay.

"I'll pluck the chicken in the morning," He mumbled before rolling onto his stomach and burying his head in the pillow.

"Blood hell," Livinia groaned, picking up her pack and putting it on. She hoped that Belcarm wasn't finished at the tavern yet, she would need some privacy in their room to relieve her tension if she had any hope of getting any sleep that night.

~*~

"But you didn't have an orgasm?" Belcarm asked, panting, as he fell onto the bed beside Athumat.

"Didn't need one."

"Why not?"

"That positions feels good as it is. There is a place deep inside that you can reach from that angle, and all thoughts of a clitoral orgasm flee from my mind," She told him. Belcarm frowned.

"But I didn't finish you off. It sounded like it was getting good and then nothing!" Belcarm said, confused. Surely she would want that last orgasm.

"I had three orgasms. After such a long sexual drought that is more than enough," Athumat laughed, though not unkindly.

Belcarm shrugged, if truth were to be told he was pretty worn out anyway. After such a long day full of fighting, alcohol and draining emotions he was eager to fall asleep. However, the sexual exercise and the time it had taken had sobered him up slightly and his conscience reared its ugly head. He had just had sex , for the first time, with someone who was just a little more than a complete stranger. And she was undead. No, she was Forsaken. He had to remember the distinction to avoid the bile from rising in his stomach. AS he reclined in his post coital glow the image of the woman he would rather had made love to floated into his mind and he groaned. He couldn't possibly offer Athumat any part of himself. He had slept with her, and by the time morning came it would have meant nothing. That knowledge made his gut wrench with guilt.

"Athumat, I know we just had sex... but I can't offer you any more than that, and I don't think I can do it with you again," He said slowly, preparing himself for a severe tongue lashing and perhaps even a slap. Instead confusion overwhelmed him and the room was filled with her laughter.

"Oh Belcarm, you are too sweet." She patted his chest playfully "I don't expect anything. I know you are wrapped up in your oblivious Hunter... and I'm just in it for the sex."

The words, as strange as they seemed to him, were extremely relieving. She didn't expect any more of him. That was good.

"By the way, you were very good for a first timer," She added. Belcarm's face split in a big grin, earlier misgivings forgotten with the obvious ego stroke.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Livinia has no idea what she is missing out on. Arcturius may talk big but he isn't that great," Athumat said. The fact that she thought Belcarm was better than Arcturius made his head swell with pride. Take that you pinheaded prat, Belcarm thought with satisfaction.

"Why aren't you and Livinia together?" Athumat asked.

"I don't know," Belcarm sighed, lookig up at the wooden roof as if it held all of the answers. "I try, I really do. I drop hints, I invite her to come to Silvermoon and meet my father every time I go. She just doesn't notice me... And when she does she thinks I'm joking and laughs!" Belcarm explained angrily, the turn of the conversation chasing away the relief of the fantastic sex.

"Have you ever asked her to fuck you?" Athumat asked, Belcarm paled at the thought.

"Of course not!" Belcarm said, highly affronted at the suggestion. Livinia was high born, and refined though she tried hard to pretend otherwise. That combined with his strict and conservative upbringing made the thought of such outright lewdness outrageous.

"Well you have tried being subtle, obviously it doesn't work," Athumat said. He didn't need to see her to know that she would have shrugged with that comment. "She is taking you for granted. You need to be firm. Tell her that you want sex, or hell- even just a blow-job, and maybe she will realize you aren't joking."

"But what if she hates me for it?" Belcarm asked, the thought of losing Livinia completely was too much to bear.

"So what? Surely knowing that she is not interested is better than you pining after her while she fucks every other marginally eligible male."

That made Belcarm think. It was true, if he didn't make a move soon the waiting would become unbearable. It already was. Maybe Athumat was right, perhaps it was time to be more forward with Livinia. Even if she didn't want a relationship, it really wouldn't be all that different from what they were doing now. They knew each other better than they knew themselves; they had travelled together for years and seen the best and worst of each other, and they still continued on together. The only real difference would be the sex. That thought made Belcarm grin, he could definitely handle such a change. Perhaps Livinia would like the idea. Surely having one lover who knew you intimately would be better than having to learn how to pleasure a new lover every other month.

"So I should just tell her exactly what I want?" He asked, toying with possible scenarios in his mind.

"That's what I think. Don't allow her to even slightly doubt your intentions,"Athumat advised.

"She seems pretty smart, but sometimes the smart ones can be very-"

Athumat's instructions were broken by the sound of the door opening. Belcarm frowned and sat up quickly.

"What the fuck?" Livinia's surprise was obvious as she took in his and Athumat's naked bodies, his still glistening with the sheen of sweat.

"Uh, Liv.. I-" Belcarm got to his feet, oblivious to his own nakedness and Livinia's mouth dropped open.

"Woah... er- no. Don't explain." Livinia said, covering her eyes with her hands and turning around.

"Liv-"

"Bel, really- don't. I'd honestly started to think that you liked males..." She exited the room quickly and Belcarm groaned as he fell back on the bed, every part of his body beet reed with embarrassment.

"Wow. There you go," Athumat said with a sigh. "She didn't even think you were straight." The laugher in her tone made Belcarm grit his teeth as he buried his head in his hands. "Look Belcarm, just tell her you want to fuck her and get it over with. It will make life much easier for the both of you."

Athumat dressed and gathered her things before saying goodbye and leaving Belcarm to revel in his colossal stupidity.

~*~

When Belcarm woke the next morning he was relieved to see that Livinia was nestled into the bed opposite to his. She had the blankets pulled right up to her neck and her left cheek was red from where she must have been resting her face on her hand. The sight of her brought memories of the previous night flooding back to him and made him feel terrible.

Livinia normally several hours with her lovers before stumbling into bed and collapsing with exhaustion. Had he known that she would have been back so soon he would never have allowed things with Athumat to go so far. However, when he rolled onto his stomach and was made thoroughly aware of his morning erection, a smile crossed his face at the memory of his first proper sexual encounter.

"Have a good night, huh?" Livinia's voice came, thick with sleep. Belcarm tensed and his hands clenched his pillow. "Sorry I walked in... I had some - er - difficulties with Arcturius." He could hear the rustle of sheets as she sat up. He rolled over and looked at her with concern. What sort of difficulties could she have possibly had with that ridiculous hunter?

"Are you okay?" He asked, if that bastard hurt her there would be hell to pay.

"No need to get all riled up," She said slowly, he looked over at her and saw her cheeks turn an endearing shade of pink. "He passed out. That's all."

Belcarm looked at her with disbelief. She had gone home with the idiot and he had fallen asleep? If that had been Belcarm he wouldn't have fallen asleep until her beautiful red eyelashes fluttered closed and her breathing became deep and regular. He would never have fallen asleep on her. The thought that such a confident and flirtatious sort like Arcturius not only fell asleep on a lover, but was not as good in bed as he was, made him laugh heartily.

"I don't think it was terribly funny," Livinia grumbled as she slid out of bed, her night gown riding up her thigh deliciously as she did so. She reached over and picked up her trousers. Slipping into them under the cover of her night dress. Getting dressed under her pyjamas was something that she had gotten good at, much to Belcarm's dissatisfaction. Though every now and again she would slip up and he would snatch a glimpse of her creamy skin. He always pretended not to notice though.

"Well I think it's hilarious," Belcarm said haughtily, waiting for his erection to go down before getting up. Although if he stuck to Athumat's advice he realised he should have just stood up and asked Livinia to help him get rid of it manually. The idea was appealing, but after Livinia walking in on him the night before he decided he might just give it a couple of days.

"So, you and the dead chick, eh?" Livinia teased softly "I'd have thought your special Paladin sensibilities would have prevented that!"

"She's Forsaken, not undead," He snapped, mood suddenly turning sour. "And I was drunk."

"So was I, but you don't see me trying to warm a cold body."

"No, but at least I didn't fall asleep," Belcarm growled. That wiped the smile off her face.

The two of them dressed in silence and then agreed that they might as well head straight to Dalaran. No sense in delaying if they were both ready to leave. AS they made their way to the portals he regretted their verbal sniping match.

"Liv, I'm sorry," He said, he was always the first to apologise, but it didn't bother him too much. He didn't like it when they were mad at each other.

"Eh, it's okay. I deserved it. I'm sorry as well," She said with a shrug. "Although I honestly had begun to think that you weren't interested in sex... Or that you were interested in males." Belcarm stopped walking and looked at her with confusion.

"I don't get it!" He said, frustrated " What on Azeroth have I done to make you think I am not interested in sex?" he asked. She stopped and looked at him, her mouth open in surprise.

"Well you've never spent the night with anyone. And you just joke about it. You joke with people, like flirting, but you never follow through."

The words confirmed what Athumat had said. Even though Belcarm knew the memory of the previous night would be fresh in her mind the time felt right- they were already talking about it anyway. He took a deep breath and made the decision to tell her. Right now.

"You might have thought I was joking Liv, but I was quite serious. Right now there is nothing more that I would like than to-"

"Little One?" That familiar growl broke through his speech and every part of him tensed.

"Kalendras!" Livinia squealed with delight, forgetting all about Belcarm and launching herself into the space just behind Belcarm's right shoulder. Belcarm turned and watched as the Tauren gave Livinia a bone crushing hug.

"I didn't know you were in Orgrimmar!" He said, Livinia bit her lip and looked away from him.

"We were meant to be in Dalaran, only we came back here after working with another party on a quest. I'd have written to you but we are on our way out now," She said, there was a strange twinkle in her eye and Belcarm grudgingly wished that she would hug him as often as she hugged her old friend.

"Oh. I understand," Kalendras said, but the disappointment was still clear in his voice. It was only then that he seemed to notice Belcarm.

"Paladin."

"Druid," Belcarm snapped icily, with a polite concessional nod.

"I am sure Belcarm wouldn't mind if we caught up for some lunch Kal. We weren't planning to leave for another few hours anyway... Bel, I'll meet you back here just past noon, yes?" Livinia said, she didn't even wait for a response before the grabbed the Tauren's hand and quite literally dragged him off into the crowd.

As Belcarm watched Livinia and Kalendras depart he knew that the moment was gone. His words and confidence died a slow and painful death in his throat and he wondered what the hell he was supposed to do while Kalendras and Livinia were getting a bite to eat.

12