The Hunter's Companions Ch. 17

Story Info
An epilogue: everything comes full circle.
4.2k words
4.9
8.7k
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livinia grimaced as she slung her bow over her back and braced one hand against the boulder and the other on the shaft of her arrow. With a grunt and an undignified squelch she pulled the arrow out of the dead dwarf.

"So, I'd say that you owe me one," Belcarm's voice came from behind her, smug and with a hint of laughter.

"What?" Livinia whipped around and glared at him. "Why do you always do this?" She snapped, voice filled with annoyance. "I was doing fine on my own!"

"Didn't look like that from here," Kalendras added, flicking some gore casually of his tabard.

"So what, now I suppose I owe you one as well?" Livinia asked, throwing her hands up in the air in exasperation and sending blood and bits of meat flying.

"Actually, that does sound good. Yes. You owe me one too." Kalendras' eyes glimmered with laughter.

"Oh I both bet you both think this is so damn funny," Livinia raged, taking a cloth out of her pack and cleaning off the salvageable arrows with furious vigour.

Over year had passed since Belcarm and Kalendras has rescued Livinia from the basement at the Mage's Guild. After spending a month in Caristra's home they managed to find a place in Orgrimmar that they were able to rent. Despite Livinia's initial concerns Kal and Bel were able to develop a strong friendship based on a shared interest in making Liv angry and laughing while they did so. They also found it much easier to work together when they didn't hate each other. After several hiccups and some quite colorful arguments things had finally settled down into a routine that they were all comfortable with. Despite the occasional rude or flippant comments directed at them by strangers, they had found that the arrangement worked well. It turned out that their relationship was quite a novelty in any city they visited.

Livinia loved having both Kalendras and Belcarm around, and neither of them felt the pressure to be with her all the time because they knew that the other would always be there if they weren't. It did mean that Livinia very rarely slept on her own, but with the fantastic quality of sex she was having she would be the last to complain. It also meant that they managed to keep active roles in the guild raids. When the three of them were out on a big raid together with the others Livinia put a ban on all sorts of non-platonic interactions after the sun went down. Althgouh she had broken her own rule several times with only the tiniest bit of encouragement from either Belcarm or Kalendras.

"So when do you think we'll get our payment?" Belcarm asked. Livinia was just about to growl at him, but Borris pounced between them and did it for her. This time Belcarm laughed and rolled his eyes at the big cat. "Out of the way Borris old man, your Mistress has some debts to start considering." Borris looked between the three of them, then shot Livinia a thoroughly unimpressed glance before stalking off into a nearby copse of trees to investigate.

"Do you really want a repeat of last time?" Livinia asked with a sweet smile, placing a hand on Belcarm's chest and pushing him back.

"Last time?" Kalendras asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Yes, last time. Whatever she tells you do not close your eyes," Belcarm whispered out of the corner of his mouth, loudly enough for them both to hear clearly.

"Why? What will she do?" Kalendras was thoroughly amused now; this was a story that Livinia hadn't told him before.

"She'll make you think that you are going to get repaid, then fly off on her windrider with your best armor while you are struggling to pull your pants up from around your ankles." Belcarm tried to sound annoyed but Livinia could hear the amusement in his tone.

"Did you get anything?" Kalendras asked.

"Other than a face full of sand? No."

"Then it certainly isn't worth it," Kalendras said grimly "Your advice is well noted Paladin, I will keep my eyes open."

"Right. Well. When you two are done swapping your old nag's tales can we go and kill more shit? And this time anything with my mark is mine, alright?" Livinia slipped her cleaned arrows into her quiver, picked up her bow, and beckoned for Borris to follow her.

Livinia barely got further than two meters before a pair of thick, silver-furred arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her backwards. She tried to wiggle free of Kalendras's gasp but he was too strong for her. Belcarm waltzed into her field of vision with an indulgent smirk on his face.

"You still haven't addressed the issue of payment. I was thinking something along the lines of-" He said coming close to her and running a hand over the molded breast-plate of her armor. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against her ear. He uttered the familiar words that had sparked the change in their relationship over a year ago.

His request didn't shock Livinia like they did the first time. This time they made her stomach fill with desire, and her nether regions soak with the thought of fulfilling his request. She turned in Kalendras's arms and looked up at him as he towered over her.

"And what sort of payment were you after, I wonder?" She asked, her voice raw, heart beating in her throat.

"I'll have whatever he asked for, so long as it involves fucking you," Kalendras growled in a guttural tone that made Liv squeeze her thighs together in anticipation.

The next moment Belcarm had pressed himself up against her back, his hand snaking between her and Kalendras so that they could see what he was holding.

"A hearthstone honey?" Liv asked with a laugh. "Don't mind if I do... but first I think we need to clean up." She saw Belcarm look at Kalendras over her head, and slowly Kalendras released her from his grasp. "Mount up gentlemen." They called their flying mounts together and took to the skies.

After a few minutes of flying around Livinia spotted the perfect location for them. She begun her descent down to the secluded offshoot of the river and hopped off as soon as her Winrider's paws hit the ground. Belcarm and Kalendras landed moments later.

"Gear off, boys, we need to get clean," She directed authoritatively, they both gave her eager grins and begun to shed their armor, dropping it on to the floor unceremoniously in order to get into the water and get the boring bits out of the way. Livinia, however, took her time.

"Hurry up Nitawa Kee," Kalendras suggested over his shoulder as he waded into the river "The sooner we hearth the sooner you can clear your debt."

"Gentlemen, a lady's armor is one of the most complicated devices known to sentient beings. It takes time, precision and patience to remove," Liv said with a smile, dropping her breastplate as soon as she finished speaking. She bend over slowly, to unclip her boot guards and she looked up through her lashes to see Kalendras and Belcarm watching, transfixed, from their positions in the water.

"I swear I'll never understand how something a simple as bending over can have you males so transfixed." She sighed and straightened her back again.

"She really has no idea, does she?" Kalendras asked, shaking his head..

"Not at all," Belcarm replied as he sunk chest high into the cool running water.

"No," Livinia agreed with a grin, reaching for the ribbon at the end of her braid. After she tugged it off she pretended to drop it on the ground. Her lips popped open in a look of surprise, then leant over and scooped it up as well as Belcarm's hearth stone. "Kal, do you have some ointment in your pack?" She asked.

"In the front. Actually, forget the ointment, I'll heal whatever is ailing you," He replied impatiently and with a great deal of suggestion. Livinia grinned and made her way over to Kal's pack, her hips swaying seductively to keep their minds occupied. Instead of grabbing the ointment she picked up his hearthstone. She turned, keeping the stones hidden behind her back.

"You told Kalendras to keep his eyes open," She told Belcarm "What you should have told him was to keep his gear on." Livinia pulled the stones out from behind her back and saw the confusion in their eyes before she took a running start and lobbed the stones into the forest on the other side of the lake. Laughing gleefully Livinia scooped up their armor as well as her own and hearthed back to Orgrimmar before they had a chance to comprehend what she had done.

~*~

Kalendras appeared in her room first; naked, damp and frustrated. Belcarm came second; flushed with outrage and with his arms crossed over his sculpted chest. They would have given her a severe tongue lashing, but when they walked in to see her fingers stroking up and down her glistening slit neither of them could form any coherent words. Instead, their eyes burned with a peculiar mix of anger and lust that was all the congratulations she needed for a trick well pulled.

"Payment, gentlemen?" She moaned, slipping one finger into herself and arching her back in pleasure.

"Yes please," Belcarm grunted, pushing past Kalendras eagerly and crossing he room in two bounds. He threw himself onto the bed and Livinia moaned as his lips began to explore the naked curves of her body.

"You're an evil little she-devil," Kalendras admonished, taking his time to come over to the bed. When he reached her side, his erection was at full mast and the thought of having him inside of her made Livinia gasp. She reached out in awe and wrapped her hand around his cock.

"Perhaps an I-owe-you for your troubles?" Her whisper turned into a yelp as Belcarm bit her nipple playfully.

"For our troubles?" Kalendras growled "Do you know how hard it is to find a hearthstone on a forest floor?" Livinia bit her lip as Belcarm's tongue swirled around her hardened nipple, she looked up at Kalendras with her best impression of innocence. "A forest floor covered with stones?"

"It takes a long, long time," Belcarm said, pulling his mouth off her. "Perhaps as punishment I can show you what other things can also take a long time." He got to his hands and knees beside her on the bed and led a trail of kisses down her stomach. When his lips reached her mound he climbed over her splayed legs and settled himself between them. He then pressed his mouth against her lower lips for a painfully intimate kiss.

Livinia tried to cry out as his tongue flicked her clit, but the sound was muffled as Kal pressed his tip against her lips. Tasting his arousal she opened he mouth further and he pushed himself into her, groaning as he did so. He put a hand on the back of her head, to make sure she didn't try to trick him again, and she swirled her tongue around his tip, moaning when she saw his knees buckle slightly.

"Do you like this?" Belcarm asked, tracing his fingers along her entrance delicately. With Kal's erection in her mouth the only way she could respond was by pressing herself down on his fingers, which made him chuckle appreciatively. He returned to his previous action, lapping at her with anger inspired vigour and making her clitoris throb. It was then that Kalendras began to move in and out of her mouth, and her own pleasure doubled. She reached one hand out and wrapped it around Kalendras's base, and then buried the other in Belcarm's silky smooth hair, pushing him against her and showing just how desperate she was for his contact.

The taste of Kalendras and the way that Belcarm was working her, his fingers tracing her entrance as his tongue flicked her sensitive clit, made Livinia's groin fill with red hot desire. She wanted something inside of her, desperately, and she wanted it now. She ground her hips against Belcarm, but he just laughed and continued to tease her. Livinia whimpered in need, her clitoris throbbing in desperation. Belcarm doubled his efforts and soon Livinia's toes and fingers were curling, the edge of her vision going numb as her pleasure built. Just as she was about to hit the delicious crest of her orgasm Belcarm pulled away rapidly. She pulled away from Kalendras's cock and let out a strangled cry of disappointment.

"I was so close!" She hissed, glaring at Belcarm with anger glinting in her eyes..

"Were you?" He asked with a fake pout "I had no idea. I am so terribly sorry Liv. Will you ever forgive me?" He asked. Livinia knew that he was being sarcastic and it only infuriated her further.

Livinia growled and then launched herself at the Paladin, pushing him back against the bed. She straddled his waist and pressed her wet pussy against his hot erection.

"Do you want this, huh?" She asked grinding herself against him. He looked as though he was doing to deny it, but then thought better of it, and nodded. "Then you will finish me off!" She demanded. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she lifted her hips up off him and then crawled up around his body.

Livinia got to her feet, balancing carefully on the bed, and walked so that she was above Belcarm's head, looking down at him. She got back down onto her knees so that his head was trapped between her legs.

"You know what to do," She ordered, then turned her attention to Kalendras who was still standing where she had left him. "And you get over here, NOW!" He scrambled to comply, coming to stand at the end of the bed and closer to her. When he stopped before her, Livinia leant over and wrapped her mouth around him, bracing herself against his hips with one arm while using the other to stroke the length that she couldn't take into her mouth.

"By the Mother you're good at that!"Kalendras groaned as she swirled her tongue around his tip. She tried to respond but Belcarm nipped at her clit and a deep moan vibrated through her throat. Belcarm increased his speed, and as he worked harder to pleasure her, she worked harder to pleasure Kalendras. Finally her orgasm built up again, layer upon blissful layer of undulating pleasure. When she came she cried out, her screams muffled by Kalendras's cock for a few moments until he pulled out of her mouth, panting with the effort to stop himself from coming. The taste of the seed that had managed to escape him was salty in her mouth as she clung to his fur and rode the last few waves of pleasure from Belcarm's tongue.

With a satisfied groan Livinia lifted one leg up and then rolled onto the bed. She laid on her back, panting heavily, as she recovered from the spectacular burst of pleasure.

"Don't think we are done with you yet, Nitawa Kee!" Kalendras grumbled crossing his arms over his chest.

"You still haven't paid us back yet." Belcarm added wiping her glistening juices off his as he got to his knees.

"Get on your hands and knees at the edge of the bed," Kalendras ordered in a deep husky growl. Livinia shivered as her skin erupted in sensitive goosebumps, the sound of a threat and a promise in his voice making her desperate to be filled by him.

Livinia rolled over and crawled to the edge of the bed, her arms and knees shaking from the aftershock of her orgasm. When she had positioned herself Belcarm crawled across the bed and crawled across the bed and stopped in front of her, his erection level with her eyes.

"You have pleasured the Druid, Livinia, but what about me?" He asked, eyes glittering as he looked at his kneeling form.

"I can pleasure you too if you like," Livinia supplied, opening her mouth slightly for him, he put his tip on her lips and she moaned at the taste of his salty precum, he was already so hard and eager. Just as he had positioned himself at her mouth, Kalendras positioned himself at her lower lips, his tip pressing against her with the promise of fulfilling her desires. "Oh! Please!" She whimpered against Belcarm's lips. The next moment Kal sheathed himself inside her in one hard thrust, pushing her forward against Belcarm, her lips opening to accommodate him as she was forced forward. Kalendras drew himself out of her again, and then slammed back in. Like this, he set the pace for their lovemaking. Every time he thrust into her, she fell upon Belcarm, and when he withdrew she would swirl her tongue against his tip, making him groan and bury his fists in her hair.

Eventually the slow pace seemed to frustrate Kalendras, and he begun to speed up, barely allowing Livinia a chance to recover from deep throating Belcarm before she had to engulf him again.

"Stop!" Belcarm panted, though it seemed as though it pained him to do so. Livinia pulled her mouth off him and looked up at him in confusion. "Not you!" he moaned somewhat regretfully. "Kal, stop thrusting for a moment." Livinia felt Kalendras tense inside her and she wondered what was going in. "Liv, I want you to rub yourself. Kal, believe me, let her do this and do not move inside of her. Stay where you are."

"What? Why?" Kalendras asked.

"Just do it!" Belcarm said.

Unlike Kalendras, Livinia was all too eager to comply. She slipped a hand under her body and between her legs and moaned when her fingers pressed against her clitoris.

"You won't regret it," Belcarm added. Kalendras grunted in response, clearly disbelieving.

Livinia continued to rub herself, controlling the waves of pleasure, letting them build at a torturously slow pace. The first time her core squeezed around Kalendas he gasped in surprise and gripped her arse. The pressure made her clit, and channel, throb again and Kalendras growled, gripping tighter. The tactile memory of the last time she had been in a similar situation with Belcarm made her body thrum with desire and she slipped a second finger into the mixed before adding more pressure. It felt so good that she moaned again, and Kalendras must have felt something he liked because he groaned and his weight fell forward against her slightly. Liv opened her eyes and was met by the sight of Belcarm stroking his erection enthusiastically. She often found herself getting used to his overwhelming good looks, but at moments like these his perfectly sculpted body and handsomely chiseled face took her breath away. She grinned at him and opened her mouth and he rewarded her by sheathing himself between her parted lips.

As soon as Kalendras stilled himself within her core, Livinia was better able to focus on pleasing Belcarm and herself. Every time she moaned the vibrations made Belcarm groan, and her core tightened against Kalendras whose breathing was becoming heavily labored. It was a delicious chain of events that further aroused Livinia.

It didn't take long Livinia to find the right motions to have her clit throbbing desperately for release. Her orgasm built quickly, making her body shake with effort and ecstasy. When she came she could feel every single pulse and squeeze of her orgasm against Kalendras's unrelentingly hard cock. Belcarm's member slid out of her mouth and rested against her cheek as she cried out in release. Just as she came she could feel him twitching inside her.

"Oh please Kal!" Livinia whimpered grinding her hips against him as she rode through the final throes of her own release. His grasp on her hips became painfully tight and with a guttural roar he fucked her so hard that she cried out and clung to the sheets to keep herself upright. Within seconds his massive cock was pulsing inside her, filling her with his seed.

After a few moments Kalendras pulled out of her, leaving her sore and empty. She heard Kalendras breathlessly muttering something and turned around just as the pleasant tingling of healing magic sung through her body, banishing the stinging and soreness.

"Are you forgetting about something?" Belcarm's voice broke through her post-coital bliss and her body tensed in anticipation.

"Of course not!" She breathed, finding the energy from deep inside herself and turning to give him a cheeky half smile. "I want you on your back."

Belcarm grinned at Livinia and repositioned himself, watching her prowling towards him eagerly.

12