The Hunter's Trap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure?" Dennuuk ran his hands through his hair and down the back of his neck.

Tawn paused. "Yes." Then nodded with vigor. "Yeah, why not?"

"Great. Just lie face down on the big bed in there," he pointed to a room behind him, "and I'll be there in a minute."

Dennuuk got up slowly and Tawn started to rise after him. He stood up, working to keep his legs together and hands over his lap so the outline of his hard cock didn't show but got distracted when he saw the slight outline in Dennuuk's shorts. It had to be bigger than he'd thought to make an outline in the loose and baggy shorts Dennuuk wore. Tawn only let himself stare for a half a second before darting into the bedroom.

He threw himself down on a thick mound of furs laid out over a large, raised cot. The soft fur felt good against his hard cock. He couldn't resist wiggling a little and rubbing himself on the bed so that more dull pleasure flooded his brain. A part of him wanted to stop this but so much more wanted desperately to feel those large, steady, and strong hands run over his body again. He remembered feeling that thick cock nestled in between the cheeks of his ass. He remembered rubbing up against it and feeling it grinding against his opening. It was embarrassing but a part of his mind was desperate for more and that part was getting loud. It got louder and louder each little bit he wiggled his hips against the smooth furs.

"You look ready," Dennuuk called from behind him, stifling a knowing laugh.

"I - um - yeah, we can start." Tawn buried his red face into the fur, fearing how much wiggling Dennuuk had seen.

The cot was large for Tawn and even when he laid down in the center there was enough room for Dennuuk to get on it. Dennuuk got on the edge of the cot and sat on his knees. He started to work Tawn's calves first. Dennuuk had forgotten that Tawn was caught on his tip-toes until he found the ropes of tension running along the calf muscles. He kneaded Tawn's soft skin with his thumbs like rollers over dough.

It was just the calves but the relief of tension and the gentle pain that preceded waves of pleasure sent Tawn's eyes rolling. He'd scarcely stuck his head up and thrown his eyes behind him before he buried them in the furs again and arched his shoulders. There was some kind of oil Dennuuk had put on his hands that made it all feel even better. Dennuuk swept his hands down from just below the knee all the way to Tawn's calves, where he'd almost let his big hands completely encircle Tawn's thin ankles. Tawn could feel his cock pulse up against his tight trousers, begging him for attention. He ignored it.

Dennuuk worked up to Tawn's soft and thick thighs. It got harder for Tawn to stay still. Shudders ran through his back and down to his sides and hips as he felt tension and fatigue fall from his muscles. Dennuuk was slow and methodical in getting higher and higher on the hips and the anticipation built in Tawn's mind as the gentle power of the fingers edged nearer to his asshole. Dennuuk had also moved his legs in close until they locked tightly around Tawn's hips just as Dennuuk moved his fingers under the curve of Tawn's round bottom. Tawn couldn't help himself as the shakes and shudders turned to consistent little wiggles that pressed his hard cock up against the soft fur beneath him and his soft thighgs up against Dennuuk's hard leg muscles.

Dennuuk pulled his hands up and grazed Tawn's hips with his fingers and Tawn's backside with his thumbs. Feeling it suddenly, Tawn gasped and pushed his ass up and into Dennuuk's palms before quickly lowering himself and biting his lip to hold the moans back.

Dennuuk pulled away all touch for a moment and let Tawn wander inside the dense mesh of feelings. It felt even harder to hold back with Dennuuk's touch gone. Tawn was trying to restrain himself and ended up quivering. He pulled his face up from the sheets and saw Dennuuk - now with no vest to hide his wide and muscled chest - rubbing oil onto his hands. Dennuuk looked back at him with a knowing smile and Tawn put his arms up in front of him and buried his face into them.

"Just a bit of a pause," Dennuuk assured.

"Mhm," was all Tawn could manage.

Tawn felt a weight ease onto him as Dennuuk straddled him. He could feel Dennuuk gradually fit snugger to him until there were muscular thighs holding tightly to each hip and a large, thick cock hovering - just barely touching - the space right in between his ass cheeks. Tawn's head was swimming. Why am I afraid of this? What could possibly be wrong with this?

As soon as Dennuuk began tracing his fingers down Tawn's lithe sides Tawn bucked his hips and buried his ass cheeks around Dennuuk's hard cock. Dennuuk leaned in slightly, nestling and positioning himself. The firm grip of the soft body around his throbbing cock got a grunting moan out of him. He hadn't expected this level of enthusiasm from Tawn. Without thinking, he held Tawn's sides in each hand and gripped them firmly. That wasn't part of the massage. He shook his head and dialed back a little. It was hard for him to dial back since Tawn's body was still showing immense eagerness and Tawn's ass was still massaging Dennuuk's cock.

Dennuuk pushed his thumbs up Tawn's smooth back and wrung the tension out of his tired little frame. He pressed gasps and moans and small coos out of Tawn, who had completely fallen into himself and the pleasure Dennuuk was giving him. To feel Dennuuk's cock Tawn had to hold his own up so the fur of the bed just barely tickled it and now he'd become desperately hard, feeling thin beads of pre-cum pressing into his leggings and spreading around his shaft. He'd tried to bring Dennuuk down some but it never worked. Dennuuk hovered just above him, making Tawn choose between stimulating his cock and his asshole, between the soft bed and Dennuuk's hard cock. Mostly he chose Dennuuk's hard cock. The shame in his mind had eroded under erotic pressure and it was all Tawn could do not to moan and beg.

When Dennuuk got the shoulders he had to bring Tawn's arms back down to the side. He wrapped his whole hands around Tawn's wrists and moved them slowly away. Tawn felt light-headed. The large fingers set to work on his tight shoulders, reaching into him and pulling away the ribbons of stress wrapped tightly around his upper body.

"Ah, a lot of stress up here. It's hard work in Mital, huh?"

"Yeah." Tawn opened his mouth, breathing the word out as an answer to the question and the massage. He tried to say a little more but Dennuuk shoved his hips hard into Tawn's so that his massive and stiff cock pressed tight into Tawn's tight hole. Tawn fell into the bed and felt the soft fur press up against his twitching cock and let out a loud, unrepentant moan. "Fucking -" Tawn bit his lip.

Just when Tawn thought it might end Dennuuk began working his neck. Tawn didn't even know his neck had tension in it before Dennuuk started relieving it. Slowly, Dennuuk began grazing Tawn's neck with his fingers, holding it lightly in his hand. It felt like magic to Tawn. It felt like Dennuuk held all of him in those large hands, molding his muscles like putty. It brought Tawn right up to the edge.

He felt a deep and low moan enter right into his ear. Dennuuk had put his mouth so close to Tawn's ear that it was like he could feel Dennuuk's lips on him without them touching him.

"Is this too far?" Dennuuk asked in a whisper. In truth, Dennuuk had meant to ask that earlier when he was less worked up but he knew he could pull away at any time.

Some small part of Tawn still wanted to walk it back. He wanted to walk backward out of every bit of this scenario, out of these desires, out of the person he was until he could live wedded to a normal woman in a normal town and living out a normal life. For once, that part of him felt quiet.

"Do you wanna go farther?" Dennuuk asked again, "I'll pull back anytime you want."

Tawn nodded, "Yes please."

Dennuuk smiled. "So polite. Good boy." He said, half-joking. The half-serious part of Dennuuk's voice set Tawn off even further. Something about being referred to like some kind of pet turned him on even more and made him moan and writhe against Dennuuk. Hearing and feeling this, Dennuuk brought a hand up and ran it gently through Tawn's hair, lightly pulling at the roots in a way that felt so divine to Tawn that he almost forgot about his own desperately stiff and twitching cock. Tawn shuddered and let out an embarrassingly loud moan followed by a sharp, "eep!"

Dennuuk smiled at that and slid his hand out of Tawn's hair and down to Tawn's hips. Dennuuk pulled up and off of Tawn and noted how incredibly aroused this thin stranger had made him. It had been a long time but that wasn't the only thing driving him wild. This was a lot hotter than Dennuuk thought it would be. Tawn was a little lightning storm of energy and noise that was always trying to keep itself quiet. Even in trying to hold himself back Tawn had an energy and enthusiasm that a lot of other men did not.

Gripping both of Tawn's hips, he flipped the lithe and little man onto his back. Now he saw that he'd turned Tawn over just before the small man was about to come. Even through the shorts and leggings, Dennuuk could see Tawn's cock twitching. With ginger movements, Dennuuk pulled Tawn's shorts and tights down to the knee. Tawn's thin cock popped loose, the loosening of pressure letting out a big bead of pre-cum that flung onto Tawn's stomach. His cock was almost pink from the blood flow and mostly shaven. Dennuuk wondered at how he got so lucky.

Tawn watched as Dennuuk undressed them both. Dennuuk's cock nearly doubled his in size. It had to be nine inches long and plenty wide too. Another shake ran through him and he bucked his hips a little, his hands absentmindedly drifting over to his own cock. He felt the firm force of those hands wrap around his wrists again as Dennuuk placed his arms to the side. Dennuuk leaned in, capturing Tawn's eyes inside his own great green gaze.

"Oh I know," Dennuuk leaned further in and breathed softly into Tawn's ear, "these must be aching," Tawn felt a hand cradle and stroke his balls, "but you can wait for me, can't you?"

Tawn moaned so hard he put a hand to his own mouth out of instinct. He nodded sharply.

Dennuuk smiled, a little bit of a fae-like mischief creeping into the edges of his grin. "Poor thing. You've been waiting since you got caught in that trap. I won't keep you long."

With his right hand, Dennuuk rubbed Tawn's body while he pressed both of their dicks together in his left and began to spread the fine oil on both shafts. Tawn seemed to love having his nipples worked and his neck and lips touched so that was where Dennuuk spent most of his time while spreading the oil over their shafts. Even the slight rings Dennuuk made around Tawn's nipples and lips drove the man wild. When Dennuuk was done he held both cocks in his hand and rubbed them together. Tawn's cock made it a bit over halfway up his own and each time he brought his hand up past Tawn's tip he let Tawn's cock go and focused on his own.

Tawn groaned a little more each time and bucked his hips a little harder. The pressure in Tawn's cock and balls felt unbearable but each time he managed to bear a little more. For some reason, he was working on holding it back. He probably could have come by now if he'd just let himself. He could see Dennuuk toying with him, dragging it out, controlling when they would both cum but for some reason, Tawn wanted to please him. Tawn liked to see those green eyes light up and oh how they lit up when he when he bucked his hips and groaned and grabbed at his hair while Dennuuk kept control on his cock.

Dennuuk grabbed Tawn's manhood again and this time Tawn could feel it was too much. Just halfway up he felt himself about to burst.

"I'm gonna - I'm about to..." He called out. Dennuuk let go of his cock and left Tawn wondering why he'd said anything.

Dennuuk took his hand away from his now throbbing dick and ran it slowly through Tawn's hair. "Letting me know. What a good boy."

That was why. That was what Tawn wanted to hear and Dennuuk knew it. He wanted to be a good boy, a good pet and lover for Dennuuk. He moaned for the big, strong man that - at least temporarily - owned him and his pleasure. "Please..." He looked into Dennuuk's eyes and saw them light up. "Please let me come, sir."

Dennuuk kept his hand in Tawn's hair, running it through and pulling lightly at the roots, prompting another mix of pain and pleasure that drove Tawn wild and made him moan. Dennuuk pulled his right hand up from Tawn's balls and quickly rubbed his own cock until it was absolutely bulging and put the two together again. Speeding up and up and up he rubbed their dicks together until Tawn arched his back, pushed his hips out, and nearly screamed.

As Tawn felt the release finally start to pool up and out of him, felt the last tense part of his body unwind, and felt his hips shudder and buck he saw Dennuuk staring at him, leaning in closer and closer. He could feel Dennuuk's hot breath pour out and around his mouth and neck as Dennuuk's lips crept closer and closer to his, stopping just a hair away from him. Tawn's eyes filled with an electric yearning amplified by the climax.

He yearned to feel Dennuuk's tongue inside his mouth and the yearning took over as he closed the gap. In truth, it was a little messy. He was overeager and missed. Dennuuk re-centered them both with the hand he had at the back of Tawn's head. Dennuuk's lips were rougher and smaller than the women Tawn had kissed before but the kiss itself was more active and firm. It felt much more passionate than most other kisses he had and he was still leaning into it well past his orgasm. It was Dennuuk that broke away. He had caught most of their cum in his hands and wanted to clean off.

Now that all the tension in his body was finally gone, Tawn began to pant. The leftover energy danced like electricity on his skin as he wiggled and squirmed a little on the furs, waiting for Dennuuk to return. Dennuuk returned still panting a little himself. He settled in next to Tawn, who curled up against him. Dennuuk began gently running his hand through Tawn's hair. Good boy. Those words, those simple words echoed through his head and he leaned into Dennuuk's palm, softly moaning. To Tawn, it all felt like floating. It felt like being a storm cloud that had died down and had fallen to into light, roaming rainfall. For a while, all they did was sit there and live inside that feeling.

Dennuuk got up to do some night time chores and Tawn to use the restroom. Tawn returned to the bedroom and tried to wait up for Dennuuk but the day had been too long. Exhausted in every way, he fell into one of the deepest sleeps of his life. Dennuuk, in the meanwhile, took some fruit from the pantry and put it on his small shrine to Aimorr. It had been a while since he paid homage but it had been even longer since Aimorr had given him any kind of hope of extended intimacy like this. The God of Lovers deserved his due. EDITIT

Tawn woke up feeling like a new man. For a minute or two, he basked in the golden glow of the sunlight and the gentle chatter of nature that entered in from a small window. Anxiety and shame came in waves, melting away his brief spell of happiness. Was this stupid? It was stupid. I put myself in danger. Why did I put myself in danger like this? They're right about this kind of stuff. You can't live right doing this kind of stuff.

His mind threw heavy thoughts around like they were nothing and each large, repressive idea left hard-feeling dents in his head. What else was I supposed to? It felt great and nothing bad happened so why should I regret anything? Aimorr was clear that this kind of love's as fine as any. The Lover's Shaman in the city told me as much and he'd know more about it than any townsfolk. But I have to live with the townsfolk. I have to live up here. If I have to live with this... with all this worry... is it worth it?

Tawn had been thinking so heavily that it took him far longer than it should have to realize that Dennuuk was gone. Heading to the window, he realized that it was pretty far into the morning. He had woken up late. He felt oddly upset that he hadn't woken up with Dennuuk. The more he picked at that feeling the more he realized he wasn't upset because he was worried about what Dennuuk would be up to or the awkwardness of being alone in someone else's home. He actually felt disappointed that Dennuuk hadn't slept in the same bed with him. This is becoming far too much.

Not knowing what else to do and certainly not wanting to have nothing to focus on but his thoughts, Tawn went into the pantry and scrounged around for some fruit and vegetables to eat for breakfast. No sooner had he grabbed his breakfast did he hear the door open.

"What's that scrounging around in my pantry?" The words came out light and informal. Dennuuk was clearly joking around but it surprised Tawn a little to see the big man's guard completely down.

He laughed nervously. "How late did I sleep?"

"Not sure. A few hours past sunrise, maybe. Hope you didn't mind me letting you sleep in," Dennuuk stepped over and leaned into the doorway, "didn't know if you had something to do or not and figured your body probably needed the rest."

Tawn shrugged, "I suppose it was for the best."

"Plus," Dennuuk bored into him with those green eyes, "you were pretty cute all curled up like that."

Tawn blushed hard and tried to look away but had trouble with it. With Dennuuk in the door frame, a lot of where he wanted to stare was blocked by raw physique. His heart started to pound and he felt himself getting erect again - very much to his chagrin. Why weren't you in bed with me then? "Oh - um thanks." You're very handsome yourself. "Thanks... for everything." I wish you'd throw me back into bed and...He shook the thoughts out of his head. "I should probably go soon though."

Dennuuk's smile diminished at the edges and he nodded. "I'm sure you've got lots to do in Mital. I won't keep you." Dennuuk stepped out of the doorway, turned away from Tawn, and rolled his large shoulders backward, emphasizing a layer of taut and wide muscle stretching across his back just underneath his vest. "Though I do know where a good patch of Ryoberries is. I've got the time to take you there if you don't want to head back empty-handed." Dennuuk gave a slight sigh. "Might help the cover a bit too."

"Oh, right." Tawn might've sighed too if he were less tense. "Well, let's go then."

The walk there was short but long enough to feel awkward. Dennuuk was mostly quiet and Tawn, while not a fan of the silence, didn't seem keen on stirring up a conversation either. Tawn was easily able to put his attention on the nature. The deeper they went into the forest the more beautiful it seemed. The paths became narrower between the tall trees and so everything became shady and cool. The autumn winds swept in and sent a pleasant rustling through the trees as a mix of dark green needles and golden brown leaves fell through the air.

It kept occurring to Tawn how far away he was from anyone else and that it could all be a trap to get him killed or raped. Each time he had to remind that anxious part of his mind that Dennuuk could've taken advantage of him when he was in the trap or pretty much any other time when they were in the cabin. It was strange how the feeling still lingered even when he dispelled it, even when another part of him felt very nice being next to Dennuuk.

Dennuuk eventually lead him in between two trees and through a few small shrubs into a grove of tall grass. Sure enough, there were bushes full of Ryoberries here.