The Huntress

Story Info
Paula is in search of BBC to get revenge on her husband.
9.5k words
4.24
39.3k
40
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers

"This is my last chance," I thought to myself as I entered the doorway to The Pepper Lounge. It was Saturday night and I was out once again trolling my usual grounds for prospects. I saw a few heads turn my way as I entered the room, ogling me, but they weren't what I was looking for. I had become quite choosy lately.

This had become a regular thing for me. At least once a month for the last year I've been making the circuit of about three different bars and clubs near my home. I need to stay close enough to home to make this work.

I'm always alone, hunting, looking for just the right guy. I'm doing this because of my husband; he had driven me to this. This was my way of repaying him. "He'll get what he deserves!" I thought as a sly smile creeped across my lips.

My usual targets were younger men, but not so young that they won't take the bait. Ideally, I look for a guy between 30 and 45 years old, unattached, looking for a good time for just the one night. The establishments that I troll are not only near my home, but also close to the nearby hotels. Most of the guys I find are travelling on business, bored and looking for some fun. I can give that to them!

My name is Paula. I'm in my mid-forties, average height with long blonde hair. Most guys think I'm much younger because I make an effort to keep myself in very good shape. At the risk of sounding immodest, I will say that I have a great body: 38D breasts, 26-inch waist, and a firm round butt over shapely legs. My body is well-toned, and I like to show it off.

I try to improve my prospects and play up my natural endowments by wearing very sexy clothes on these little excursions. Tonight, I'm wearing a short skirt, above the knee, with a very high slit that shows off my legs and leaves little to the imagination. My white blouse is straining at the buttons to contain my large breasts, and the fine fabric provides a glimpse of my lacy bra beneath. I complete my outfit by applying bright red lipstick that I hope conveys that I am ready and willing for anything.

But now I'm worried that I will come up empty tonight; maybe my standards have become too high. When I first started doing this about a year ago I was simply looking for the handsome ones, in good shape with a nice body. After a few successful hunts I realized that what is really most important to me is to find a guy that is well hung and hopefully knows how to use it. It was on my fifth time out that I met a young black man that seemed to fit the bill.

It was kind of like tonight, I had been everywhere else with no luck and was about to quit when I noticed this handsome black man, Mark. I had never been with a black guy before, never even considered it, but Mark caught my eye that night. As I worked on picking him up I could tell he was definitely well hung, a quick brush of my hand over Mark's crotch under the table convinced me of that. At the time, the thought of 'forbidden' interracial sex gave me a thrill. I also imagined that it would really send my husband over the edge.

I took Mark back to my quiet, dark house and that's when I discovered he had the biggest cock I had ever experienced. Was this just happenstance, or was the old myth actually true, I wondered? Mark was skilled at lovemaking and he rode me for hours, filling my pussy with his magnificent black cock. That night was so satisfying to me that the next time out I went looking just for a black man. I had some very good luck that night as well; I found another well-endowed black man that wanted to fuck me.

So, this had become my new modus operandi; hunting for handsome young black guys! I'll admit that the myth hadn't held true every single time. Sometimes I was slightly disappointed by what I found when I got them back to my house, but I was usually able to weed out the duds before I got around to taking them home. A little 'field reconnaissance' always helped; under the bar table, in the alley behind the club, wherever.

After several successful encounters I found myself becoming more and more attracted to these well-hung young black men. I found them to be good lovers, and their large cocks really filled me up nicely.

Tonight was no different than my other recent attempts, except that I wasn't having much luck. I was now in my third and last establishment of the evening and it wasn't looking promising. I decided to grab a seat at the bar and have a drink and give it another 30 minutes before calling it quits. After about five minutes I perked up as I saw an attractive young black man, early thirties, enter and grab a booth nearby.

He was tall, well-dressed, even a little nerdy in a tweed sport jacket, but quite handsome and somewhat athletic. I decided to make my move and started to get up from my seat when I noticed another black man enter. Mr. Tweed waved him over. Crap! This probably wasn't good for me; I expected their two wives or girlfriends to come walking in at any moment. I sat back down to wait and watch.

The two men ordered drinks and just sat and talked. Mr. Tweed's friend was a little shorter, but more solidly built. I guessed he was a high school football player some years ago by his build; strong looking shoulders and arms. Mr. Football had a nice face. I liked them both by sight, and on any other night I would have jumped at the chance to pursue either one, but I figured I would be wasting my time trying to barge in as a third wheel and try to pick one of them up for the night.

It was at that moment that the thought of fucking both of them at once first occurred to me; I felt a twinge in my pussy! I immediately realized that was a crazy idea! I've never tried anything like that before; of course, I hadn't tried fucking black guys until just recently, I also thought.

Oh, what the hell! What have I got to lose? I also pictured my husband catching me in our bed with two black studs fucking me at once. That might just about kill him! I smiled again at the thought and decided to make my move.

I left my seat and circled around the main bar area to approach their booth from the side. As I neared the booth, Mr. Football glanced over at me and then did a small double take; I get that a lot. I gave him a quick, casual smile, but then I "accidentally" dropped my handbag to the floor. I feigned a look of annoyance and then turned my back to their booth and slowly bent from the waist to pick it up.

I could feel Mr. Football's eyes locked on my ass, and I could just hear him whispering to Mr. Tweed to "catch that piece of ass!" I discreetly looked over my right shoulder to make sure I had their complete attention and then I quickly stood up and turned toward their booth. Mr. Football had been quick enough to look away at the last moment, but I caught Mr. Tweed, open-mouthed still looking at where my ass had been before his eyes shot up to meet my gaze.

"Like what you see, fella?" I said, acting a little put out by their obvious sexism. Mr. Football snickered a at his friend getting caught red-handed.

Mr. Tweed looked sheepish and looked away for a second before looking back at me and saying, "I'm sorry, Ma'am! I was just startled by your...um, I mean when I saw you...Excuse me, Ma'am, please don't be mad, but it's just that you are very pretty!"

I took a few steps over to the edge of their table and said, "Two things, Sweetie. Please don't call me Ma'am. I hate that! You can call me Paula." I put out my hand to shake his, and he took it in his big strong hand. I smiled and continued, "And I'm not mad. How could I be when two such handsome young guys say I'm pretty. Of course, only you said that, didn't you?" I said to Mr. Tweed. "Your giggling friend has been very quiet so far."

I turned to my right and Mr. Football quickly took the hint and said, "Oh, I agree, Ma'am...I mean Paula." He gave me another once over with his eyes as he was regaining his composure. I could sense that he was the bolder of the two. "In fact, Paula, I would say you're not just pretty; you are smokin' hot!" He gave me a naughty smile and said, "By the way, my name is Lonnie, and my staring friend here is Peter. Can we buy you a drink?"

"I would love that!" I said. "Move over Peter." I slid in next him in the booth, pressing myself against his body. I leaned forward, and as I spoke I noticed Lonnie had a hard time keeping his eyes off my tits. I ordered a drink and began pumping the guys with questions like I always did to see if they were possible candidates. I'm sure they just thought I found them very interesting, but I had to find out quickly if these guys were the right choice.

After the first five minutes I thought, "So far so good." I learned that they were in town together for a sales convention. They were not only coworkers, but also had been friends since high school. I thought that would create a tight bond between them. They have experienced a lot of their lives together and this could be another adventure they could share.

Best of all, they weren't too tied down. Peter was between girlfriends and Lonnie was divorced for just about a year. I could tell that they found me attractive and I was giving them all the right encouragement, like overtly laughing at their jokes and complimenting their looks.

I also made sure to make plenty of physical contact, innocent little touches and caresses on their arms, hands, and shoulders. But there was still one last test and I had to dive deeper into the pool to make it work. After we had been together for about fifteen minutes I asked, "So, would you two fellas be up for a good time tonight, away from all these people?"

Lonnie looked at me hungrily and Peter was catching on quick. I continued, "I am feeling a strong urge tonight and I need someone to help me satisfy it. I like you guys a lot, and ..." I had slipped off one of my heels below the table and while I spoke I was simultaneously running my foot up Lonnie's leg and thigh while my left hand was moving up Peter's thigh. I had reached their growing bulges by the time I finished my sentence with, "and I know you would like me!"

They both jumped, and I smiled, partly because I was enjoying the moment but mostly because I was very happy with what I was feeling. They both passed my test with flying colors. Peter looked a little nervous, and started to say, "Wow. I'm not sure... I mean, we..."

I focused my gaze on Lonnie and he was staring right back at me. I said, "If you don't want to, I understand. It's just that I have always wanted to fuck two guys at once and this would be my first time. Maybe we should just forget..."

"We'll do it! Won't we, Peter?" Lonnie took the bait and blurted this out while looking only at me. Then he composed himself a little and said, "We would love to spend the evening together with you, Paula; just the three of us!"

I smiled and said, "Good! C'mon, I live just a few blocks from here. Let's go to my house and have a nice little private party." I grabbed Peter's hand and pulled him out of the booth. Lonnie needed no urging and he followed me out the door. We turned the corner off the busy main street and onto a smaller side street that soon gave way to apartment buildings.

I was walking between them, holding both their hands and leading them onward. The street grew darker and I started talking about what I was going to do with them. "I can't wait to get you both home, in my bedroom! I want to feel you both deep inside me!" I let go of their hands and pulled Peter toward me and gave him a deep, open-mouth kiss.

I figured Peter needed the most encouragement, so I reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants and gave it some strokes. I was surprised by how long it felt. Then I felt Lonnie's hands on my ass, so I turned around to give him the same treatment, and I was pleased to confirm he was similarly endowed. I stopped the kiss and pulled them onward. "Just a little further!"

We reached my front walk and I took them to the door. Once inside I shut the door and we stood in the darkened entryway. This time I grabbed Lonnie first and pushed him against the wall and started to kiss him and fondle his cock through his pants. I then pulled Peter closer, next to Lonnie, and proceeded to feel up both of their cocks while trading kisses back and forth between the two men. I could feel them growing bigger and harder in my hands. I just couldn't wait any longer.

I lowered myself to my knees and started to simultaneously unbuckle their pants with both hands. I whispered up to them as they watched me, "I have a confession! I have never sucked a black cock before!" It was a lie, of course, but I thought they would like to hear it, so I continued to sweet-talk them. "I've always wanted to! My white girlfriends all tell me that they have tried it and loved it. They all wish their husband's cocks were that big!"

By now I had opened their pants and was starting to pull down the top of their underwear. I wasn't lying when I expressed a gasp and said, "Oh my God! My girlfriends were right! You both have huge cocks! I can't wait for you to fuck me!" Only the top half of their cocks were exposed above their partially opened pants, but it was enough for me to see how enormous their cocks were.

I continued to complement them, "My girlfriends will be jealous when I tell them I got the two biggest black cocks of all!" As I started to move my mouth closer to head of Lonnie's cock I said, "Oh my God, you are so much bigger than my husband's puny little cock!" and with that I closed my mouth over the head of his cock and started to eagerly suck and stroke him.

It took several seconds for it to sink in. Peter responded quicker than Lonnie; it took Lonnie a little longer to understand what I had said since I was busy tonguing him fiercely. Peter said, "Whoa! What?" A few seconds later Lonnie understood, and he grasped my head and pulled me back off his cock.

I looked up with a quizzical expression on my face. Lonnie looked very concerned and was pulling up his pants as he said, "Husband! What husband? You're married?"

I quickly tried to calm him down, "Yes, but don't worry, baby! He's not here. He'll be gone all night!"

They weren't comforted by this. Peter asked, "But if you are married, why bring us here?"

I took a deep breath and sighed. I slowly stood up, looked at them both and said, "Because my husband is a real son-of-a-bitch, that's why! He cheats on me! He treats me horribly and he almost never touches me anymore! Actually, I'm glad about that, because he doesn't know how to make love anyway!"

Lonnie said, "But what if he comes home? Paula, I'm sorry, but we don't want to get in a fight here. I think we should leave, Peter!" As he was finishing buttoning his pants back up he added, "And if he's so bad, why don't you just divorce his ass?"

I grabbed his arm and quickly said, "No, no! Please don't leave! Really, he will be gone all night and I don't want to be alone! He leaves me every Saturday night and goes to play poker, or whatever, with his other scumbag friends. I know that what they are really doing is going to the whorehouses. He's probably fucking some prostitute right now. He never gets home before sunrise and he always stinks of cheap perfume."

I started to tear up as I continued, "I can't just leave him because I'll lose my house! I'm a nurse and my job pays for everything; my husband doesn't work, and he is just a leach. I've already tried speaking with several lawyers and they all agree that even if I can prove he's a louse, I will still lose a lot in the divorce. I've worked too long and too hard to just give up everything now. I'm just biding my time until I can figure out a better way to dump him.

"And until that day, I am getting my revenge against him however I can!" Then my tears came fast and furious, "But I'm also lonely! That's why I do this. I'm getting back at him, but I also get to feel someone, to touch someone. I get to meet nice people, people like you and Peter!" I started to cry harder and I threw myself into Peter's arms.

Peter reached out to hold me, and I pulled him tightly to me. I stopped crying and I looked up into his face and I said, "Thank you!" He smiled, and I reached up and lovingly placed my hands on his face and pulled him to me and gave him a soft kiss that lasted for a long time. Then I turned toward Lonnie, but he still looked cautious.

Lonnie said, "I don't know, Paula. What if your husband comes home early? I really like you, and your husband sounds like he deserves whatever you can do to him, but we aren't looking for a fight."

I grabbed Lonnie and held him. "He won't! I promise! Please don't leave me alone!" I began to kiss Lonnie and the longer it went the more I could feel his resolve weaken. I said, "I was so happy to meet you and Peter tonight. I could tell you are both decent guys and I knew we could have some fun together. I want to make you both happy!"

I began to use my hands on Lonnie's body to further convince him to stay. I whispered loudly to Lonnie, but so Peter could hear, "You have no idea how much I want you both!" Lonnie was now reciprocating my touches by groping at my breasts and my ass. I knew they were ready and it was time to move to the bedroom.

I pulled back from our kiss and breathlessly said, "Let's go to the bedroom now. I want you both to make love to me at the same time!" I grabbed both their hands and led them into my room. I turned around at the edge of the king-size bed and gave them both a hungry look and said, "Come here! I am giving my body to you! I want you to use me. I will do anything you want! Anything."

Lonnie jumped first, quickly followed by Peter. The tore at my clothes and it didn't take long before they had stripped me naked and physically thrown me on the bed. Peter moved up and traded between kissing me deeply on the mouth and sucking on my big tits. Meanwhile, Lonnie went straight for my pussy with his mouth.

My pussy was clean-shaven, and Lonnie's lips and tongue were able to move around freely, without obstruction. I was squirming in pleasure from the attention. It wasn't long before Lonnie had inserted two of his thick fingers inside my wet pussy and was thrusting hard while continuing to lick. I was issuing quick little screams as Lonnie hit just the right places.

I was also coaxing Peter to start undressing for me, so he kneeled on the bed next to my head and unzipped his pants. He reached in and pulled out his large cock and held it in front of my face I reached up and took it in both hands and admired it's size. I lifted my head and hungrily engulfed the head of his cock and began to suck and lick.

Soon I was rhythmically sucking and stroking Peter's massive cock and I would have been happy to stay there forever, but I could sense that Lonnie's finger and tongue action was causing an eruption to build deep inside of me. I began to moan, and my body was quivering when I suddenly climaxed on Lonnie's face while trying to scream my pleasure with Peter's cock in my mouth. After a minute of convulsions, I went limp, breathing deeply while still grasping Peter in my hand.

Looking down I saw Lonnie's smiling face beaming back at me and I said, "That was great, Sweetie! My husband could never make me cum like that! C'mon up here, I want a good look at both of you!" I directed them to both stand by the bed and I helped them both completely undress. Once they had stripped I knelt on the floor in front of them and looked up to admire their bodies.

Peter was taller than Lonnie by at least four inches, but with a thinner build, although still athletic. He was lean and well-toned. Lonnie was stouter with thick, muscular arms and thighs. They both had sweet faces and big smiles, but Lonnie's smile was now rimmed with a shiny wet layer of my pussy juices.

Looking downward to my eye-level I had a good close view of their large cocks. Peter's was nearly eight inches long, relatively thick, light brown in color and with a wide head. Lonnie's impressive member was much, much darker and shorter by only about an inch. It was still plenty long enough for me! What was so impressive though, was its girth. It was so thick that I knew I had never encountered one like it before.

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers