The Husband Diet Challenge Ch. 01

Story Info
My true struggle to lose those extra pounds.
1.5k words
3.33
68.9k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers

Hi. My name is Rick. I've been married to my wife Marie for almost 22 years. Over the years, like any married couple, we have had our ups and downs, but one of the downs has finally come to a boiling point - my weight. As a result, I'm celibate till at LEAST next Friday. Please allow me to explain.

When Marie and I married, I was almost 24 and she was almost 23. I was 5'9", 178 pounds, and she was 5'8", 110 pounds. I was very active in sports (competitive racquetball and softball), and stayed in shape fairly easily.

We were married almost 10 years before the first of our two sons were born. Eight months later, along came the second. Now before you ladies start thinking I'm a TOTAL pig - our children are adopted, and an incredible blessing.

At first, being a father had no negative impact on my weight. The gym had a child care center, after all. But when the oldest turned five (seven years ago), things began to change. I became a COACH, and my waistline has never been the same.

I began coaching baseball and football and later added basketball. I love coaching, and enjoy the time spent with not only my boys, but other peoples' children. I also started my own business about three years ago (great timing - thank you, recession), and I work or coach exceptionally late. My weekends are eaten up with church and games (we had three basketball games and a baseball practice today). Also, because of practice, we often do not eat dinner until 8:00 PM or later. The end result? Marie is a stunning 44 year-old (and she does nothing more than walk the dogs), weighing 120 pounds. I am a disgusting 45 year -old, tipping the scales at a HORRIFYING 252 pounds.

Needless to say, Marie's enthusiasm in bed has waned as my waistline has expanded. Unfortunately, she is an amazing lover, so my appetites for her have increased over the years. Therein lies the rub.

I had had enough of a diminishing sex life, so I talked with Marie about it the other day. I asked her what it would take for our sex life to improve, and she looked me dead in the eye and said, "You losing 50 pounds." I thought about it, and we talked some more. The result, the challenge you will see unfolding in this blog space. I will update this page weekly, after my weigh in.

We have established a set of rules, and a point and reward system. Read on, ladies, and maybe YOUR husband will fall in line later. Wade through it and your hubby might lose the lard!

The Rules

1. Marie may do whatever she wants for herself sexually, whenever she wants, without my attempting to make her feel bad about it in any way (hey a dildo is better for our marriage than a boyfriend). My involvement is at her discretion. No pain or other people are the ONLY exceptions.

2. If I try to properly redeem points (the points system is listed below), she may downgrade the request at her discretion, except on Saturday night.

3. If I ask for a level 1-3 reward, I must follow through with it, regardless of whether it has been downgraded (Thank you to the article, "The Perfect Handjob" on Literotica.com).

4. "Payday" is Friday. Points will be tallied, and only THOSE points will be available until the following Friday.

5. Any unused points go into a savings account for envelopes. They may NOT be forwarded to the next week.

6. Three envelopes will be available, redeemable with 600, 800 or 1000 savings points each. Only Marie will know the contents.

7. Marie may award bonus points - at her discretion.

8. Unauthorized activity (such as masturbation) will be charged as a level 7 reward.

9. If level 7 points are not available that week, the negative balance WILL carry forward to the next week.

10. The rules may be adjusted from time to time, with any inequities being resolved in Marie's favor.

How I earn Points

Food Points

Regular Coke or Sweet Tea (-50)

Fast food or pizza (bad kind) (-25)

Dessert (Sugar) (-50)

Diet Soda (-25)

Dessert (Sugar Free) (-25)

Horrifying (i.e. - Cici's) (-20)

Alcohol (-20)

Really Bad Protein (-10)

Bad Starch 0

Bad Protein (Fried or extra fat) 0

Healthy Protein 5

Healthy Starch 5

Fruit or Veggie 5

****

Activity Points

Sleep less than 6 hours (-10)

Sleep 6 - 8 hours 0

Sleep 8 hours 5

Quiet Time 5

25 push ups & 25 sit ups 10

Walk in the woods with Marie 10

30 Minutes Cardio or Power Walk 30

Weight Lifting 30

1 1/2 hours yard work 50

One hour racquetball 50

Body Pump or Jam 50

I get a 20 point bonus for each pound lost during the week and pay a 20 point penalty for each pound GAINED during the week.

Here is my reward chart...the first payday is NEXT Friday (ACK).

# (Activity, Points, When Redeemable)

1 - "You're on your own" (40 Points / Anytime) I have permission to masturbate.

2 - "I'll lend a helping hand" (60 Points / Anytime) Marie might verbally encourage me or add a squeeze here or there.

3 - "You'll be SORRY!" (80 Points / Anytime) Marie has a knack for handjobs that leave my balls totally empty and my cock RAW for a day or too.

4 - "Roll of the Dice" (120 Points / Fri, 8 PM - Sun, 5 PM) This is a fun game - to keep the flow of THIS list, the roll chart is listed after number seven.

5 - "You better do it right" (160 Points / Fri, 8 PM - Sun, 5 PM) I actually get to have intercourse with Marie! This activity becomes available anytime AFTER I lose 25 pounds.

6 - "Is that your BRAIN on the floor?" (200 Points / Fri, 8 PM - Sun, 5 PM) I get one of Marie's AMAZING blow jobs that she doles out with an eyedropper. She gets to choose the ending. This activity becomes available anytime AFTER I lose 35 pounds.

While we are on the subject of oral sex, please allow me to digress. Ladies, why is it you quit giving oral after we put a wedding band on your finger? Do you want to know the number ONE reason men stray? I just told you. Ask your man. I PROMISE he will agree!

7 - "You should BE so lucky" (250 Points / Fri, 8 PM - Sun, 5 PM) The one thing she does less often than GIVE oral is RECEIVE it, so I have to earn the privilege. This activity becomes available anytime AFTER I lose 50 pounds.

Here are the rules for the "Roll of the Dice" game mentioned as number 4 above. We put it in so there would be SOME wildcard activity (we do like to have fun occasionally). We borrowed it from a tease and denial site and adjusted some things. You will notice that not ALL the rolls are husband friendly. This is simply to make the game more intriguing and keep me from "bargain shopping" with a roll of the dice.

It's a SIMPLE game. For 120 points, I get one roll. The number I roll is followed by her automatic response.

2 - "Sorry Charlie, You just spent 120 points for NOTHING!"

3 - "Well at least I'll watch. Need some lube?"

4 - "It's not what you think. You get to watch ME have fun, and that's all!"

5 - "How about a nice lapdance followed by a helping hand? Two songs only, please!"

6 - "Ooh, BAD roll. I'm going to take as long as I like to take you to all the way to the edge and NO further. You cum, you owe me!"

7 - "Lucky number seven! I was in the mood for a 69 anyway!"

8 - "You get to use your legs, but only from behind (I stand, she lies face down on the bed)!"

9 - "Ride 'em cowgirl. I'll even wear the boots and hat, but you BETTER last at LEAST 8 seconds!"

10 - "Have a seat in that chair and I'll sit in your lap!" Trust me when I say that she has MASTERED the technique.

11 - "How about a really nice hot oil massage with some form of happy ending? We'll see what I'm in the mood for."

12 - "Fetch me a beer and attach the ties to the bed. You're gonna remember tonight for a long time. I need some inspirational literature! What was the name of that web site? "Literotica.com?"

Sadly, all of this will PROBABLY work with me. It is day one, and I DID get my run in, as well as my quiet time. I HAD to have a diet coke, though. If form holds for the evening, it will be a 50 point day.

If this plan interests you, please send me a note and I will GLADLY send you the excel spreadsheets.

Talk to you next week!

razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers