The Husband Diet Challenge Ch. 03

Story Info
My true life struggle continues.
685 words
3.46
29k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers

Wow, some of you really seem to have strong opinions on our little project. Thanks for reading, whether you like the plan or not. I have received NUMEROUS e-mails asking for the spreadsheet, and have sent it to all who asked. This is certainly not a path I would recommend to everyone, but so far it is working for me.

Day 18 (242 Pounds)

So far, I have only spent 80 of my 480 points this week, despite three nights in a hotel suite. Allow me to explain.

Marie was feeling a little bloated Thursday, but we didn't think Mother Nature's little bill was coming due for a few days. We were WRONG! And her period is really more like an exclamation point. So, the menu is rather limited this week.

Also, the trip we are on has been tiring for a couple of reasons. First, our trip was to Atlanta, and Michael's basketball team had a tournament in Knoxville. We left him at home in Nashville to ride with his teammates and went to Atlanta to check on Marie's mother Friday. On Saturday, I drove to Knoxville to watch Michael's games and bring him back to spend Easter with the family in Atlanta -three hours each way. I got about five hours sleep each night.

The second reason the trip is a challenge is its true purpose. Marie's mother is 85, and is one of those rare people who pretty much gets to pick when she dies. She is on dialysis, and is struggling with a plethora of other, chronic conditions that make her quality of life very low. She can end it all in a matter of 7 - 14 days simply by stopping dialysis. She is planning on doing just that at some point in the fairly near future. To say Marie and I have both been preoccupied with her mother's condition would be an understatement. Please keep the situation in your thoughts and prayers.

This trip has been a nightmare in the diet and exercise department. I did not made it to the gym Saturday OR Sunday, and only got a walk in on Friday. Andrew's team ate EVERY meal at BoJangle's, and the breakfast at the hotel was a full buffet, not to mention Easter dinner at my mother-in-law's senior citizen community. I'm determined, though. I'm on my way to the gym. Talk to you soon!

Day 22 (240 Pounds) Week Three Wrap Up

I finished the third week of the challenge yesterday, and week three WAS in fact a challenge. As I mentioned earlier, our Easter weekend trip was a diet and exercise disaster. However, I got back on track (for the most part) on Monday.

I asked if I could spend 200 points Tuesday night, and Marie HINTED at downgrading to make me beg. It worked. She asked me what I wanted and I kind of mumbled something about spending 200 points. She asked again, and I said it a little louder. She asked again (all while torturing me with her fingertips), and I finally said "your mouth." She said I didn't seem quite needy enough, so I started pleading for a blow job. She finally relented, and tortured me with her mouth for about 30 minutes before finishing me with her hands.

Marie came up behind me in the kitchen Wednesday night, wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "Was it worth 200 points?"

"Every last one of them and then some," I replied.

"No regrets?"

"Nope - you were amazing?"

"I was thinking maybe you'd have to try it again and see if I could improve."

"You just don't want me to have any envelope points."

"Me? Never!" she said with a grin.

I meant to spend 80 points last night, but she didn't seem in the mood, and I didn't want to get downgraded. Exclamation point week is over, so I'm thinking about spending 160 tonight or tomorrow night. We'll see what the evening holds.

I'll talk with you soon. It's time to go to the gym. As always, your suggestions and comments are welcome!

razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers