The Husband Diet Challenge Ch. 04

Story Info
First Month Wrap Up (More Sex This Time).
1.7k words
2.94
36.9k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers

Oops, I did it again. I was trying to be cute and encouraging, and it has come back around to bite me in the balls (I wish). Marie has been a real sport, even though this project REALLY isn't her cup of tea. She wasn't sure about some of the rolls of the dice, so I decided to throw it back in her lap and give her a reward for doing it. I was trying to be cute and fun, so I sent her the following letter.

April 15, 2010

Mrs. Marie Hammer
XXXXXXX Elementary School
XXXX School Road
Anytown, TN 373XX

Dear Mrs. Hammer,

Thank you for your participation in my weight loss plan. I know this sort of thing isn't exactly your cup of tea, but the results DO speak for themselves. I have now lost 13 pounds in 27 days.

In the interest of making things more interesting, I am voluntarily lowering exercise point values beginning Friday, April 16, 2010. Body Pump or Jam, previously 50 points, will now only be worth 40. 30 minutes of cardio will now be worth 25 instead of 30, and a walk in the woods with my lovely wife and the hounds of heck will now only be worth 10 points instead of 15.

Additionally, I would like to ask your help in a little survey. Please fill out the survey on the next page and get it back to me at your leisure. In return for your help, I am including a denial certificate. You may use it ANY time in the next week, provided I have asked to spend points. You may use it matter-of-factly and instantly (You want to spend points? No) or in any manner and timing you may deem more creative. If you deny immediately, I keep the points I was willing to spend. The closer you get to my spending plan for the night, the more points disappear. Have fun!


Your Loving and Obedient Husband,
Me

Dice Game Survey
Please fill in the blanks below.

For 120 Points

Roll Response
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

For 90 Points

Roll Response
1
2
3
4
5
6

Here is the certificate. It is not formatted due to the restrictions of this blog.

Certificate of Appreciation

Presented to
Marie Hammer
For Survey Participation

Good for one Denial
Valid 4/16/10 – 4/22/10
Certificate not required for redemption – feel free to shred or frame.

I mailed it to her care of the school last Thursday, and she received it on Friday. She told me she had not yet had the time to complete the survey, but she would. In fairness, she said didn't want me to be able to roll the dice this week anyway. Explaining that I had already rolled the dice twice in four weeks, and that was probably enough.

We went out late last night, and while we were talking in the car Marie brought the conversation back around to my letter. "I don't think you need to lower your points for exercise, Rick," she purred.

"Really? Thanks! I was a little worried about that part of the letter," I stammered in reply.

"No, no, no, silly," Marie interrupted. "I think we should just raise prices. I want you to think I'm worth the extra points."

She now had my complete attention. We started negotiating in the car, then arrived at the show we were attending. She stroked my thigh throughout the show, occasionally grazing her fingers over my crotch under the table. I was hard the better part of the two hours.

On the way home, the teasing and negotiating started in earnest. "How about 220 for a blow job and 180 for sex?" I suggested. "we could leave levels 1 - 4 alone."

"Silly man," Marie cooed as she lightly caressed my balls. "I was thinking more along the lines 350 and 275. And everything else needs to go up too. Instead of 40, 60, 80, 120, how about 80, 120, 160 and 200?"

"But I'm only earning about 400 points a week!"

"I know," she whispered as she gripped and pulled them down gently.

"I can't go for that. I'm afraid I'd cheat on points and jack off in private."

"Hmm, we'll see."

We made it home, and I took care of all the "putting the house to bed" chores. I grabbed her the beer she had requested and headed upstairs. I made it to our bedroom and Marie said she was done with the bathroom if I wanted to brush my teeth. I went to do it, and when I came back I knew I was in for a bumpy ride.

Marie had changed into her red camisole with the white hearts on it, had left her jewelry on and added her spiked, white, 4" heels. The mango candle and the light trickling in from the bathroom gave her an incredible glow. She half laid on the edge of the bed with her long, thin, sexy legs crossed and grinned. I started towards her and she extended her heel to my chest.

"Too many clothes," my tipsy wife slurred. "Take some off. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, STOP."

Marie had timed her countdown so I was left in only my boxers. I headed towards her again and again met with a spiked heel. "Slow down. Fetch me that beer and put some music on," she said. I made great time despite the instruction to slow down.

Finally, I came back to the edge of the bed and the legs uncrossed. Marie reached up and pushed me down to my knees by my shoulders, placing my mouth somewhere between her breasts and her neck. She tilted my head up and gave me a long, deep kiss. School was out.

I caressed and nibbled on her gorgeous 34A tits for a VERY long time, and then worked my way down her body to her thighs. She was wetter than I had ever felt. I worked her clit with my fingers while I kissed and licked everywhere around her love mound. Then I worked my tongue in where my fingers had been. It was heaven for me and she purred like a kitten.

After a while, Marie pulled me up and kissed my deeply. She lay back on the bed and said, "If you make me cum, I'll ride you HARD."

I love a challenge, so I went to work down low with my left hand and used my right hand and mouth up top. It took a while, but Marie eventually came in a wave with my hand inside her. My favorite sound in the world is my wife having an orgasm.

When she was done with her own orgasm, Marie wasted no time, pushing me over on my back and immediately straddling my body in the 69 position. Now I was the one moaning. She positioned herself so that my arms were pinned under her calves and kept moving her ass so her sweet fruit was either just reachable with my tongue and lips - or not. All the while she was nibbling on the tip of my cock while caressing my balls with her magic fingers. It was agony and ecstasy at the same time. I loved what she was doing to me, but I wanted to taste her juice so badly I was salivating.

Finally, Marie tired of licking and sucking, and sat back on my mouth full force. I lapped furiously for the two seconds she was there - drinking all of her juice I could get.

Marie got off of me and then flipped around to straddle me with her sopping wet sex. She teased the tip of my cock with her slit, and then PLUNGED down on it fully. She started with slow, deep strokes, and I started counting. At ten I started counting out loud. At twenty, Marie said, "Stop counting."

"But I'm going for 100," I protested.

"You stop, or I will," she countered.

I stopped counting (out loud anyway). The final tally? 105 before I started cumming, and 137 before I couldn't take it any more and begged her to stop. She finally did somewhere around 150. She then leaned down and said, "Now, was that REALLY only worth 200 points?"

"No," I groaned.

"I was thinking 500."

"I don't have that many. How about 240?"

"Someone doesn't want that to happen again."

"260?"

"Higher."

"275?"

"Higher."

"300?"

"Sold!"

I woke up this morning with a hot blonde in my bed, a raging hard on, and only 110 points for the rest of the week. Under the new points system, I could only get a hand job for the rest of the week, and THAT would only leave me with 10 points in savings for the week. What had I done?

We got up, went to church, came home, and headed out for our walk, which offered the opportunity for us to talk.

"Honey," I started. "Last night was amazing, but 300 is a little much for anything when I'm only averaging 420 points a week. I was going to send you another denial certifcate for last night. Can I have my 50 points back and send you the certificate?"

"No," she said with a grin. "You made the deal. I think I could have gotten you to 500."

"Well, only if you'd started the negotiation BEFORE I came."

"A tactical error I fully intend to rectify next time," she giggled. "Ok, I'll give you back your precious 50 points, but the denial certificate has to be good for two weeks AND you have to clean my car this afternoon."

"Done," I said, relieved to have the points back. Now I have 160 points left. That's not enough to get between her gorgeous legs again this week (unless she relents and lets me roll the dice), but at least I can get one of her incredible hand jobs and still put 60 points in savings.

Here's hoping she needs my help at some point this week! As usual, your ideas and comments are always welcome.

razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers