The Hypnosis Experiment Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,867 Followers

She wiped her pussy off after peeing then washed her hands looking in to the mirror seeing the little black teddy with her tits almost fully exposed under the transparent material. Taking the pictures yesterday evening made her horny. Rick was really getting into it with the digital camera. He was an excited little 12 year old boy she thought. Wanting Mommy to look nice for other men.

She made herself cum several times last night when she went to bed. She surely missed having Rick make love to her. Last night she began to think about Rick as a little boy and at least got herself to laugh to herself. Rick was only about 4 ½" long. His cock was rather skinny as well. What made her laugh was how she thought about him being a 12 year old with an under developed little cock.

She couldn't help herself last night from acting naughty. She certainly didn't mean it and the last thing she ever wanted to do was make fun of Rick. She slipped out of the black teddy and into her pink robe wrapping the strap around her waist. She adjusted the robe around her shoulders. Yes, it was rather sexy looking. Low cut revealing some of her cleavage the way Rick always liked to see it. Plus it was short coming down just past her round little ass. She slipped into her sandals and walked out into the kitchen.

"Good morning Mommy." Rick said in his boyish voice. "I made you coffee and got your favorite donut."

"Well, thank you honey. I really appreciate it."

Casey sat down at the kitchen table while Rick poured her coffee and sat down across from her. He had a glass of milk and a donut waiting for himself. It was funny not seeing him drink coffee in the past several weeks. She didn't know the hypnotism would have an effect on him that way.

Rick talked about his Xbox and other computer games he had then mentioned putting the pictures on the hard drive of the computer so she could post them on a dating site.

"Do you have time to do it this morning Mommy?" Rick asked looking excited. Casey sipped her coffee and finished her donut. She took a deep breath then said. "Alright. Let's do it."

Rick looked excited as ever as they headed into the den where the computer was kept. Casey's robe slipped open just enough to reveal her boobs as she quickly tried to cover back up before Rick saw them but it was to late.

"Wow Mommy. You look really nice."

Casey tried to shrug it off saying. "Thank you honey."

Casey glanced thru the pictures Rick took last night. She picked out the ones she liked most finally selecting 6 pictures. Lots of leg and thigh and cleavage. Rick said those were her favorites. Casey had written an introduction to her dating ad a couple days ago which Rick had never saw before this morning.

She tried to hide it from Rick as she pulled up the word program where it was stored. Seeing the ad starting out as a single white mom and a brief description of herself being blonde, petite and firm boy describing how she worked out to keep in shape everyday and worked in a professional field. The pictures told the story themselves.

When she sighed up on the dating site Rick kept looking over her shoulder to see what was going on. She began filling out the form. Her height and measurements a short description of things she enjoyed like her hobbies and such. Then it was time to select the type of man she was seeking.

She naturally started with her preferences seeking a black gentleman. Tall muscular built. None smoker and easy going. Prefer a professional guy. Casey couldn't believe the things they had you fill out. She posted the six pictures on the ad and clicked send. A box appeared saying her ad would be posted shortly. She felt relieved that she actually went thru with posting a dating ad.

It was early summer. Normally a Mom would be looking for a babysitter for her 12 year old son but under the circumstances she felt assured Rick would be alright spending the day in his room. According to Sylvester, Rick's skill level was that of an adult. Only the things he reprogrammed had changed in his personality.

Casey brought dinner home that evening. Rick always loved when she stopped at the chicken place and picked up food. He was hungry as any 12 year old/ grown man would be. Helping his Mom clean the dishes after dinner was a daily chore for Rick.

"Mommy, why don't you check and see if anyone answered your dating ad?" Rick blurted out excitedly.

"OK honey. Give Mommy a minute and I'll go check."

"Can I come look too?"

"OK but I want you to sit quietly in a chair away from the computer. Just in case some man sends something nasty I don't want you to see."

Rick looked a little disappointed but happy to tag along with his Mom. She opened the site logging in and found that she had dozens of replies.

"Wow Mommy. Look at all the people that wrote you."

"Ricky! Your not supposed to be looking!"

"Sorry Mom."

Ricky sat back down away from the computer. The phone rang. It was Mike, Lucy's husband asking for Ricky. Casey handed the phone to Rick. Something about his Xbox game.

"Mom, I have to go play Xbox. Mike needs some help with one of the games."

"That's fine honey. Mommy will look over the replies." Casey felt so relieved Ricky was leaving the room. This would give her a chance to look over the replies on her own.

She skimmed thru the replies one at a time sorting them out. A few white guys replied anyway but she still put the most interesting aside. Most of the men commented on her photos. Typically she knew what they were looking for anyway. She had to admit this was exciting and felt a little devilish . Sylvester was right she thought. A little girl in a candy store. Lots of good looking black men she thought. She browsed thru the replied until one in particular caught her eye.

The man posted several pictures of himself working out at a gym. His shirt off in many. Gorgeous six pack she giggled. Arms as big as her waist she smiled. Shaved head. Very dark complexion. Everything about his body was massive looking. A little intimidating physic. Let's see......6'7" tall. Caught herself looking at the bulge in his tight little workout pants. Big hands too!

He'd already made her a friend which meant on the site that she would have access to even more photos. Her hands were shaking as she clicked the buttons clicking the little box where his photo galleries were stored. Oh my God! She thought to herself looking around behind her making sure Ricky was gone. Nude photo's!

They appeared to be professional taken. Flexing his large muscular body in many poses. Naked! Oh dear Casey thought. His penis was huge. Not even erect and looking appealing. Uncircumcised head, perhaps several inches long and not even hard! Casey felt tingly. Her hands shook as she browsed thru the gallery.

She felt butterflies already just looking at this man.

The further she went thru the gallery the more erotic his poses became until she came upon the close-up shots of his erect penis. He was holding it in his hand looking at the camera. Looked so huge. Thick. The head appeared as large as a door knob! No!.....Can't be that big?.......Can it?....

She read his ad over several times before making a decision to reply back to him. She began writing answering his few questions and making comments about his photos. She starred at the screen thinking about the pictures that Rick playfully took of her a few months ago nude in their bedroom. She forgot all about them until now.

She quickly found the folder they were stored in and began browsing. She was laying on the bed in several positions. Legs spread apart in some, others wearing Rick's favorite black teddy. Nipples hard and neatly shaved pussy visible. She was excited and nervous but felt naughty enough o want to post a private gallery this man could see. What? She was so excited she didn't even catch his name. She looked. Kenneth. Nice name she thought.

She looked over her shoulder again making sure Ricky was still gone. She worked fast uploading the pictures to the site in a private gallery. She made Kenneth her friend which would enable him to see the nude gallery. The upload finished. They were online.

Suddenly a little box appeared on the screen. It was Kenneth. He was online and wanted to chat. She said hello and mentioned that she liked his profile and photos. He replied back saying he was just looking at her new photo gallery and said she was gorgeous.

"Natural blonde LOL." He replied.

She sent a smile.

"I like blondes, petite, nice overall body."

Then she got another surprise. He directly sent his cell phone number over for her to call. Her hands shook as she wrote the number down. She replied.

"I'll gall you shortly Kenneth."

His reply. "Talk to you soon Casey."

Chapter 5

Casey turned off the desk top and stood up with the phone number in hand. She quickly walked to Ricky's room where he was sitting on the bed with the Xbox controller in his hand and the phone on his shoulder.

"Honey. Mommy's going to lay down in her bedroom for a while."

"OK Mom. Still talking to Mike."

She smiled and closed his bedroom door. She nervously walked to her room and closed the door tight. Getting her cell phone out and laying on the bed. She dialed the number. A muscular sounding voice came on.

"Hello."

"Hi, is this Kenneth?"

"Yes it."

"This is Casey."

"Oh. Hi there gorgeous. I didn't expect you to call me so soon. How was your day."

"Fine. Just got home and had dinner with my son and now relaxing."

"Great. You have a son?"

"Yes, he's 12. You have any kids?"

"Never been married."

"Hard to imagine a guy as handsome as you are still single."

He laughs then says. "Your divorced?"

"Um....Yeah. I 'm single."

He laughs again. "Didn't think you'd be placing an ad if you were married. Listen. I was really intrigued reading your ad and seeing your pictures."

"I liked your ad too. Loved the pictures you have posted. You have lots of galleries to see."

"Glad you like them."

"Have you responded to many ads so far?"

He replies. "Just posted my ad yesterday. Your is the first one and really caught my attention. I'd really like to get to know you in person. Would you be interested in getting together with me, say for coffee?"

"I'd like that! I think your ad stated you live in the next town over from me?"

"Yes. I'll text you my address if you want to meet here. I live in an apartment building on the 4th floor. They have a lounge in the lobby where we could set and chat if you wish."

Casey replied. Sounds nice. Would tomorrow be alright?"

He laughs then responds. "Are you available tonight by any chance?"

He completely caught Casey by surprise as she stuttered to find an answer and blurted out. "yeah....Sure. I could get dressed really quick."

"OK, I'll text you my address. I will meet you in the front lobby. If you have any trouble finding the place just give me a call."

Casey replied. "Great I will see you soon."

Casey's heart was pounding. What did she just do? Oh my God! She's going to meet this guy in person? What should I wear? Let's see. Guess my green dress would be nice. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. She quickly changed and quickly slipped into a pair of high heels. She quickly rushed into the bathroom and put on some makeup and lipstick.

What about Ricky? She would tell him she had to meet a client really quick to show a property. That's it. He'd understand. She rushed into his room where she found him still on the phone with Mike playing with his Xbox.

"Ricky. I have to go show a property really quick. I would be home late."

"OK Mom. I'll be alright....Oh....Mom....Can I have some of the cake in the frig?"

Casey hesitated. She was so nervous. "Yah....Sure.....Don't make a mess. I'll see you when I get home."

She walked in kissing him on the forehead. Seemed so strange to be kissing him that way. She quickly got her keys and her purse and hopped in the car and drove off.

Casey got to Kenneth's apartment building within minutes. She knew the area. Sold plenty of condo's in the area. She found a place to park for visitors and walked up into the lobby where she saw Kenneth waiting for her. She smiled thinking to herself that he looked even better in person.

"HI. I'm Casey." She said as she extended her hand out to his.

"Nice to meet you Casey. Your even more gorgeous in person."

"Oh....Thank you very much."

"Come this way and we'll find a spot to talk."

It was a luxury complex and the lounge was setup like a hotel lobby with coffee and snacks and such. He poured her a coffee finding a nice comfortable sofa to sit on. It was really comfy and cozy feeling. Casey sat down crossing her shapely legs and saw the way his eyes focused on her thighs. The dress was short exposing lots of skin. Perhaps even a trace of her little ass.

"Tell me Casey. Are you looking for a boyfriend or just casual dating?"

Casey sighed as she thought about his question. "Oh gosh.....This is my first time dating in a long time. I really didn't know what to expect to be honest."

"How about you Kenneth. Have you been dating much?"

"Call me Ken.....Well. I guess it's been about three months for me. My company had me traveling in sales for the past couple years. Now I'm home based and do much work on the internet from home so I don't have to travel as much."

"What sort of work do you do?"

"I sell equipment to gyms and private company's."

"Well it looks like you work out a lot with all those muscles."

Thank you. Did competition for a while. Just a gym rat I guess."

Casey replied. "It shows really well that you work hard at looking good."

"Likewise. You look great yourself Casey. You should be very proud of yourself."

Casey blushed. "Thank you."

"Does your son still see his Dad?"

"Um.....Yes...He lives out of town though. Only comes around once a year." Casey had to make up that story to tell.

"Was he the one that took the pictures of you?"

"Oh....Uh.....My son took them."

"The nude shots?"

Casey nervously giggled. "No. Not those. My last boyfriend took them."

"That relationship didn't workout?"

"Uh.....No.."

"Tell me Casey. Have you every dated a black man before."

Casey was nervous as she replied. "No. Not at all. You would be my first."

"So. You think you'd be interested in seeing me again?"

"Yes. Sure. How about you Ken?"

"Absolutely. I'd love to take you out for a nice dinner and perhaps dancing?"

"I'd love that."

Ken got a little more bold and asked. "Would you like to come up and see my place? I mean, I don't want to scare you off or anything."

"Oh....Yeah....That would be fine."

They took the elevator up to his floor and got off. Ken was still checking her out watching her little ass sway as she walked. Casey knew he was very interested in her. She felt the same.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,867 Followers
12