The Hypnotherapist Trilogy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The betrayal by this girl she thought was once her friend hurt almost as much as the humiliation. It made it even worse that she was being abused by a girl who was smaller than she was. Was she really so weak? Her cheeks were flushed, and she was beyond light-headed at this point. She just wished she could disappear.

"Hey, Ranji" Sariya was saying, sounding like she was a million miles away, even though she could feel her breath against her ear. "Wanna see how Alexis lost control and peed all over herself?" Ranji had apparently regained consciousness. For a moment Alexis was hopeful that this stranger would sympathize with her situation. Instead she saw a veiled sadistic glimmer in his hooded eyes. He nodded eagerly, lips twisted in a lecherous smile.

"Grab her then," Sariya said with a smile, and he did. He reached over the table and painfully grabbed each of her wrists pulling her upper body down on the table.

"Ow!" The edge of the table was cutting painfully into Alexis' ribs. She tried desperately to pull away from Ranji, but his grip was like a vise. She could smell the rancid alcohol on his breath as he exerted himself holding her tight against the table. Meanwhile Sariya with her nimble fingers had unbuttoned Alexis' jeans and thrown off her zipper. "NO!" Alexis tried to writhe away from her but Ranji would not allow it. Swiftly, Sariya had slipped under the table and was pulling the jeans from her struggling legs with vicious tugs. Tears were streaming down Alexis' face as she turned to the bar area. The bartender, Ray was watching as well as several other guys, and even a couple girls paying rapt attention to what they were doing to Alexis. Not only did not a single person stir from their stool, they actually seemed to be enjoying her plight. The expression on most of the guys faces was lecherous, except for Ray. He was just smirking cruelly. Even the girls were watching her with rapt interest. Her shame only intensified; completely shocked at the number of voyeurs who were enjoying her humiliation. She couldn't understand. She had never done anything to these people.

With one last pull Sariya had her stained jeans off, and emerged triumphantly from under the table twirling it in her hand and receiving a roar of cheers from the bar. She threw the pair of jeans to the masses, and the fat red-head who caught it stood up and showed it off to everyone else like it was a souvenir from a baseball game. He even stopped to smell it. "Stand her up," she heard one guy yell.

"I wanna see the little sluts' dirty panties!" It was another voice, a girl.

"Lift her," Sariya commanded Ranji. He complied, grabbing her under one arm

as Sariya grabbed the other and they lifted Alexis to her feet with ease. Woozy, and barely still in the present, Alexis' head lolled. Sariya made a great showing of massaging Alexis' soiled panties, calling further attention to it as Ranji brayed laughter and amused gasps erupted from the bar area.

Sariya humiliatingly forced Alexis onto her lap, like she was a child that was in need of a story. "Please, Sariya..." she whimpered piteously.

She shoved her hand down the front of Alexis' panties as she leaned in real close to her. "God, Alexis you feel so good," she purred "and except for peeing yourself, you smell good too." Alexis could only whimper faintly, seemingly paralyzed at this point. The girl was all over her, one hand in her panties, teasing her, as the nails of her hands grazed painful red lines along her neck. She was nibbling at Alexis' ear again. Even Ranji pressed his lips to Alexis', stealing her breath as she tried to fight him off. He smelled awful, tasting of beer and cigarettes, and he was forcing his tongue into her mouth. She thought she was going to suffocate from lack of air, but Sariya just shoved him away. Clearly she was the one in control of the situation.

"She tastes like honey," Ranji mused, his voice thick with lust "I wonder if all pretty little white girls taste that way."

Sariya's fingers knew all the right spots as she fingered Alexis' clit roughly, and traced her pussy lips. Through it all, Alexis felt her body responding as she started to get wet. Even through her intense shame, she felt the waves of pleasure coursing rising up through her. Her body was betraying her further as it responded to Sariya's practiced fingers. "How y'feelin', white slut?" Sariya whispered, obvious pleasure in her voice. "I know I was a bad girl to make you that 'special' martini. But I'll be honest, I think you like it when I fingerfuck you. Look how wet you are."

Alexis tried to writhe away, her breaths coming ragged but Sariya, relentless, continued to press close, her fingers sliding in and out of her in a consistent, maddening rhythm. Her nails were raking up and down Alexis' arm, and Sariya's tongue was out licking her deliberately down her cheek and along her neck. Distantly he could feel Ranji's hand on her breast and he was twisting her nipple, but she barely noticed it compared to all that Sariya was doing to her body. "I can see why Tim went for you," Sariya taunted "you white girls are fucking easy."

Alexis could only whimper in turn. She couldn't fight, she couldn't think. Her entire existence at that moment was centered on the sensations deep in her core that Sariya continued to tease out. And then for the second time that night, Sariya forced Alexis' release, a lengthy, shuddering ordeal as she gushed all over Sariya's hand. Her body was wracked with a convulsing shudder. Sariya unleashed a triumphant laugh and marked each of Alexis' cheeks with her own sticky juices before settling her hand back between Alexis' legs. Her pussy was beyond sensitive, and Sariya's touch made her squirm.

"I guess that makes you my bitch now, doesn't it? I think I'll keep you." By this point Alexis was too out of it to notice, let alone fight her. From a million miles away she heard Sariya calling to the guys at the bar. "Give me a hand with her. Take her to the backroom. Pretty little Alexis' night is nowhere near done. I'm enjoying this way too much." And as rough hands lifted Alexis to her feet and began to dragging her towards the back, she could feel a whole host of eyes on her exposed body, and it felt like each was raping her with a look. She even felt the flash of a camera.

"Mm, I want that tight little ass," she could hear from behind her.

"C'mon Sariya, just give me five minutes between those slender legs of hers," another pleaded desperately. "I'll have her calling me daddy by the end of the night."

As she was dragged, she could hear Sariya in her ear, venomously whispering: "I saw you once last year. For every ounce of shame I felt, I swore to publicly humiliate you a thousand times worse. I made sure you were my roommate, and waited for a chance. But you were so fucking shy, so I waited and waited, and some days I'd watch you sleep; so pretty and tormented. I could've ravaged you then, but I wanted your shame to be so complete, so thorough...so public."

Her head was swimming. She couldn't make sense of anything.. No-one was this insane. This had to be dream. Somehow her ponytail had come loose and long strands of hair had fallen across her eyes, blurring her vision further.

The door cracked open just a hint, and she could see her reflection in a mirror against the back wall. Streaks of mascara were running down her cheeks from her tears, and her neck and shoulders were flushed red from Sariya's attention. Then she saw a glimmer of something reflected in the mirror against the far wall. Something metal. Iron manacles.

A wordless cry escaped her throat. It scared her worse than she could say. "Please," she was whimpering, saying anything to get her to stop. "Sariya, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry...please don't. I'll do anything.."

"I know you will, sweetie," Sariya sounded almost gentle as she put a single, silencing finger to Alexis' lips. "I know you will."

Alexis' voice trailed off for good then and she was silent once more, her whole face and neck flushed.

*****

Her story leaves every fiber in every muscle of my body standing on edge. I have never felt such electricity. It's unbelievable. Words can't even describe it. Her near proximity to me during the telling was almost too titillating to bear.

The "seasoning" I had put into her tea, the sedative, had begun to affect her halfway through the story. Her whispers had gotten fainter and she had begun to slur her words but somehow she made it all the way through. She murmurs something unintelligible and then clumsily, drowsily she tries to lift her sweatshirt off over her head. Clearly she is burning up. I help her lift off her sweatshirt and throw it aside. Underneath she only wears a flimsy white tank top. The soft pale flesh of her arms is covered in welts and there are bite marks along the base of her neck, shoulders and collar bone. Sweet Jesus, the whole thing happened exactly like she said. I feel shivers originating from the base of my spine. Her head falls back to the couch and she is long gone.

I touch her shoulder to wake her, then her neck to make sure there was still a pulse, just to be sure. There is but she is out cold.

She trusts me too: told me deeper, darker secrets than anyone could ever imagine. God, the inner resilience of this girl: anyone else and they'd be in a padded cell by now or suicide victim. I look over at her. Her breathing is easy, peaceful. I can smell the sweet, clean scent of her hair. I run a couple fingertips over her lips, just to feel their softness. Gingerly I pry the mug from her fingers and set it down on the coffee table. Then with greater care, sliding one arm under her knees and one beneath her back, I lift her in my arms. She feels lighter than I could ever imagine and when she murmurs faintly in her sleep and her soft lips part just so and her freckled little nose scrunches adorably, I decide then and there she will sleep with me in my bed tonight. When the nightmares come, she'll need me there to kiss her, caress her, hold her and tell her everything will be all right. After all, someone has to protect the girl from all those perverts out there. I lock the door behind us.

12