The Ian & Justin Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
980 Followers

I would catch him looking at me, see that crazy smile when he would catch my eye. As much as I tried to, I just couldn't seem to make that into a negative. And trust me, I wanted to. Really badly. Attention was always negative, right? At least in my case. But I just couldn't make Ian's attention into a negative. He wasn't what I thought he had been. So then the question remained: what was he?

I let all of that wash over me as I floated on my back. It wasn't for a good five minutes before I realized that in that position my cock was sticking straight up into the air for everyone to see. Well, really, it kinda arched towards my chest. It was too heavy to actually stand straight up. But it was exposed for sure.

And I didn't much care.

That's crazy right? Twenty minutes ago I was in a near panic at the mere thought of nudity, but now I was floating buck naked with my cock hard and out in the open and I didn't even think of covering it up. Why? Why not? What had changed in the last 20 minutes that could explain that change?

The sun peaked out from behind a big fluffy white cloud (of course, there are fluffy white clouds in this too perfect sky...of course) and flashed bright in my eyes. I flipped over onto my stomach and shielded my eyes from the glare. My feet settled on the river bed and I lifted my head.

And then nearly died yet again.

How to explain what I saw?

Well for starters, there was Daniel's perfectly round ass pushed straight back into the air. I could see his actual ass hole, puckered and pink. He was kneeling on a rock and I could see the heaving muscles of his back and the curly black hair of the back of his head.

And laying down beneath him, was David. "Lil D," as Ian had called him. I slipped a little and my view changed. David's massive cock, even bigger than my own was about 2/3 of the way down Daniel's throat! His full lips were wrapped around it and he bobbed up and down with steady rhythm. David's fingers tangled in Daniel's hair. Daniel's own cock was bouncing between his thighs and his hands ran up David's torso.

My cock jumped. I was harder than I could ever remember being. Ever. I felt like I was about to cum without touching myself. I slipped again and splashed in the water.

David looked up.

"Fuck!"I stuttered. "I'm sorry. I...I...I...I, I didn't mean to...I didn't see...I mean...Oh god, I'm so...sorry" I tried so hard to swim away but my limbs were kinda jelly and my cock was painfully hard.

"It's okay, Justin," David laughed. "Stop it, baby," he added to Daniel, who had seen me, but hadn't stopped engulfing David's prick (in fact he had only picked up the pace and even started pulling on his own cock! Apparently he liked an audience) "We should have waited. Didn't mean to freak you out!"

Well, mission most definitely not accomplished. Daniel pulled off of David's cock and there it was, slick with his saliva, thicker and a little longer than mine, dripping wet as Daniel wrapped his fingers around its thickness and tugged slowly up and down.

But why was I wondering where Ian was?

Why would that matter at a time like this? When I'd just witnessed my first ever sexual act? Ever. Why was I thinking about Ian? Mother always said that if you spoke the name of the devil, sure as a pig loves shit, he'd appear. She wasn't prone to cursing, not really. But that was one of her favorite exceptions to that rule. Well, Ian surely wasn't the devil, at least not from what I could tell. Still, the minute I started to think about him, even while I watched Daniel go to town on David, there he was. Right beside me.

I was still a little more than flustered. I was in shock really. And a little bit in pain. My cock was arching straight up and throbbing. It bounced against the surface of the water like some kind of perverted fishing lure. Up and down up and down with my heart beat. I slipped a bit and Ian caught me by my shoulders.

I thought I had been doing so good.

I hadn't wanted to run in a good long bit. But when Ian's fingers touched my skin, I wanted to bolt right then and there. He steadied me and stared right into my eyes. To his credit, he didn't seem to be staring at my dick. Even though I was trying not to stare at his. It was pointed right at my stomach. Well kinda like the middle of my chest. He was a good bit taller than me, after all.

Still, I wanted to run.

"Did they put on a show for you, bud?" Ian asked with a bit of a smirk.

I tried not to smile at his smile, but I couldn't help it. When he smiled at me it just seemed like a involuntary reaction. Same as my cock bouncing and getting harder than ever before when I saw Daniel and David. And maybe when I saw Ian...maybe.

"I...I, was just...It's a little..." I still couldn't talk. What good is a nerd with a thirty five thousand word vocabulary if he can't use them?

"Did you enjoy the show at least? They tend to do this sometimes. Just go to town at the drop of a hat."

Well, no shit!

Someone could have warned me that I could just stumble upon some hardcore gay sex in the middle of the woods.

I certainly hadn't factored this into my power point presentation to my parents when I attempted to get out of this trip. Maybe it would have worked. We were catholic after all. They would have had some reservations if they knew what these high school boys got up to. Then again, if I'd done that, I wouldn't have seen...I wouldn't have met Ian or been...how can you live your life full of what ifs? My head was starting to throb worse than my cock.

"Little Justin there seemed to like it. At least he didn't seem to mind too much, huh?"

Ian looked straight down at my cock, drawing my eyes down with his. Ian's hard straight cock hovered just over mine, making mine look even bigger. His looked...I don't know? How does one describe a cock? Well, it was hard and my hands twitched when I looked at it.

"Dude, it's even more impressive when you see 'em both there together, huh?" Ian whispered quietly. His fingers pressed a little more firmly into my shoulders. I grunted. I was surprised I could even do that much.

"Justin..."

The way he said my name. It wasn't fair that just my own name could do that to me.

I couldn't stop staring at our two cocks just inches apart, the way his stomach muscles rippled like mountains, the way his skin felt hot on my shoulders. The world was silent except for my own heartbeat in my ear,s pounding like a hammer on anvil. I didn't feel his fingers leave my shoulder --

--But I felt them when he wrapped their thick length in an underhand grip around the base of my cock and squeezed gently.

Can you remember the first time someone touched you? In a sexual way I mean? Do you remember what that felt like? The electric tingle that makes your whole body feel like you aren't even attached to your soul anymore? I could feel each cell of his body as it made contact with mine. I went to my toes, the breath left my lungs and each muscle tensed. My fingers made claws at my sides and my mouth fell open. I needed to hold on to something and the only thing there was Ian. My fingernails made deep grooves in Ian's smooth chest. He sucked in air through his teeth and slowly pulled the skin of my cock towards his stomach and then even more slowly back towards me with a twist of his wrist.

"Gruahnnnnnasss"

Whatever came out of my throat was not human in origin.

Christ, but that was not at ALL what it felt like when I masturbated. He squeezed a little harder, twisted a different angle, used the pad of his thumb to press into the underside of my head. And I just clung to him like a mentally deficient monkey.

He did it again. Back and forth.

I knew I was going to cum right then and there. I swear I could feel it. But I couldn't move or say anything.

"How's that?" Ian whispered.

I bit my lower lip until I thought I could taste blood, and then nodded, or let my neck muscled go slack so my head fell forward a bit. Ian chuckled in his chest and moved his free hand to the small of my back, keeping his other hand firmly wrapped around my penis.

"Come on, bud. I got ya," he said as he moved forward and stepped towards Daniel and David. He was leading me by my dick like it was a leash! And I was following. I didn't have much of a choice. But I would have followed him anyways. I just kinda plodded behind him and looked down at his fingers around my dick, now in full view of his naked and wet ass, water running in lines down his hairless skin, pooling in the dimples on the small of his back. I felt like a zombie just shuffling behind him.

Somehow, I am still unsure how, I felt myself being hoisted bodily from the water and then I crashed gently down onto the rock right beside David. I was dazed and more than a little bit confused. Had Ian picked me up? The sun was blinding in my eyes and it took me a moment to focus them.

Ian was right in front of me. He seemed to have somehow shrunk. How did he do that? Only a moment later I saw he had taken a spot kneeling in the mostly submerged rock next to Daniel. I looked to my left and David smiled sweetly at me.

Was I having a stroke? Did I smell toast? Or was it chocolate fudge? Or was it something about your right arm? 18 year olds don't usually have to think about those things so I hadn't memorized them yet. But I must have been having a stroke or heart attack? What was happening?

There was some kind of muffled wha wha wha wha speech coming from just below me. Like the teachers in Charlie Brown. My ears were suddenly stuffed with cotton. Was I being abducted? Why did the sun seem so much brighter?

Then Ian's fingers were on my cheek, turning my face down to look at him. I focused on those soft cinnamon brown circles and felt myself steady a little bit.

He smiled. And, of course, I smiled.

I had no idea what was happening to me. What the fuck was going on? But I knew that Ian was there and that meant I was safe.

I suppose I was under some kind of hypnotic muscle jock mountain top spell craft. I just stared straight into Ian's eyes like they were the only things in the whole world worth looking at. At that moment they truly were. I felt my face press a little firmer into his palm on my cheek and I just stared at him.

I was still looking directly into those brown eyes when his lips and tongue slipped over the head of my still aching cock. I thought that having someone touch me for the first time was intense. It was, I won't deny that.

But this feeling, the way his mouth just seemed to slip my cock inside of him, the warmth of his mouth, the heat of his tongue and the pressure...it was like the sun beside a candle.

I had watched pornography before, of course. I didn't much like it, truthfully. And of course I had idly wondered what it might feel like to be on the receiving end of oral sex. But in no way shape or form did I ever in a million years expect it would feel like that!

It felt like two people becoming one. I was completely a part of his body...I was so lost in those eyes. My god, it was...spectacular. I didn't know where to look, I didn't know what to do. What did I do with my hands? Standing naked on the rock had been one thing. Now, a boy had my penis inside of his mouth and was even at that moment slowly licking at the tip of my cock head. What did I do with my hands now?! Did I put them on his face? In his hair? Not move them?

His tongue swirled around and my vision went hazy. I didn't know how something could possibly feel that warm and so wet at the same time. It seemed to me that that amount of heat would sizzle any liquid to steam in an instant. But as Ian worked further down and lapped the tip of his strong tongue on the underside of my shaft, I could feel both the heat and the slick wetness of it all. All at the same time.

I felt panic rising again...I just stared at David.

Thankfully, he must have noticed the unspoken nerd panic on my face. I felt my eyes flutter when Ian went down further. His fingers were on each of my thighs squeezing gently. I tried to focus on David, tired to tell him I had no idea what to do. I was a virgin for fuck's sake. Pardon my french.

Looking over at David may have been a mistake. Looking at David meant getting a full view of his dick being taken full on to the base by Daniel. Where did he put the damned thing?! How was he BREATHING?! The entire length was just gone inside him and he looked like he was loving it. I could see his uncut cock beneath him, pulsing and even dripping some clear precum. I had heard about that, just never seen it much.

Apparently, Ian was taking notes from Daniel. He worked further down my shaft. Nearly 2/3 of it was gone inside his throat. I could feel the muscles at the back of throat working up and over my cock.

Jesus Christ.

His fingers kneaded my thigh muscles and one hand worked slowly between my legs until he hefted and rolled both of my balls in the palm of is hand.

Fuck. I could feel it.

I couldn't speak. My chest was tight. I could barely breath. I felt my balls pulling up tight. It just felt so good. Fuck. I was going to orgasm.

I tried in vain to make some kind of sign to Ian. I tried and nothing came out. I just opened my mouth and stared at the sky as I felt it happen. I wanted to die. It couldn't happen. Not like that. Not that soon.

I felt it coming from somewhere deeper inside me than I thought was possible. It seared in my veins until it erupted from me with more force than I knew I had. I felt the heat of it as it filled Ian's mouth. I felt the shock as Ian pulled back a bit. I grunted and tried to hide my shame, but more and more of my cum just shot from me. Two more big bursts hit Ian's throat, making him gasp and sputter a bit before he was able to pull back. Another three or four smaller jets slammed into his cheek, nose, lips, and forehead.

I wanted to cry but I just sat there panting, gasping, watching as my cock kept twitching on its own, leaking more and more white fluids onto Ian's hand. To his credit, he wore a small smirk and kept a grip on my cock, slowly tugging and milking more cum from me, collecting it on the back of his hand.

He was going to kill me. I just knew it.

I just came in his mouth! Without warning! I was a dead man. At least I wasn't going out of this world as a total virgin.

There was that much to be thankful for.

Even with my impending death at the hands of Ian, a surety I was preparing myself for, I felt the need to apologize. I repeated "I'm sorry, Ian. I am so so sorry," over and over again. It was some combination of fear for my life and the inbred southern need to not be rude, but regardless, I meant it. I was contrite and honest in my apology.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry."

And he laughed.

He just -- laughed.

It started as a chuckle deep in his chest and grew into a full throated guffaw. My face must have screwed up in confusion because when he looked at me, he started laughing even harder. It was a strange sight, I had to admit. Ian was literally painted white with my cum streaking all over his face and he was laughing hard as could be.

"Oh, you are a funny little dude, nerd," he laughed.

He raised his hand to his lips and licked some of my cum from his fingers while looking straight at me.

"Mmm. Yours tastes better than I thought it would. Better than mine does at least."

I just stared at him, mouth open.

"What?" he asked. "Never tasted your own before?"

I shook my head, still finding words to be out of my grasp.

"Hmm. You should sometimes. Yours is nice, bud."

He bent back down and before I could stop him, his lips circled my cock again and in a swift motion he sucked my twitching dick like a lollipop and cleaned every drop of my whiteness from my skin. The feel of his tongue on my super sensitive dick made it jump and straighten in his throat. Another, hopefully final, small burst of cum leaked from me and he gathered that up to with a deep purring sound.

"See?" he said, swallowing my seed when he straightened.

"That...that..." I tried to stammer, "that....was so hot."

Ian wiggled his eyebrows.

"Right?" he winked. "Come on down from there, bud."

He raised his arms out to me, urging me to slide down off the rock.

Looked like I wasn't going to die after all. I don't know what deity was looking out for my sorry behind, but I guessed that I had just dodged a bullet.

I tried to slide off the rock Ian had plopped me onto. It was little more difficult to get down than it had been to get on. Ian, to his credit noticed me struggling to slide off, took a half step forward and put both of his hands around my waist. He lifted me straight up into the air, over his head.

I felt like a child in his arms. I didn't hate it. I felt safe, protected. He held me aloft and moved me from the rock and held me up high. I looked down and watched as he slowly lowered me. Because he could, and because my crotch was at his mouth level, he gently flicked his tongue across my cock head as he lowered me.

I groaned.

He giggled.

Damn him.

My dick slid down his pecs, right down the middle and then straight down his abs until I could feel his hard prick and mine rubbing together with his big hands around my waist and my feel finally settled back into the river.

I must edit my previous statement.

I didn't feel like a child. At least not the way I had felt as a child. Childhood for me was less --idyllic than most. But with my fingers on his shoulders, his wrapped around my waist and those soft eyes looking down at me, his face still covered with goo, I felt - seen, secured, grounded.

Trust was foreign to me.

For the most part it still is. But this was my first taste of it. When you realize what you are feeling, it can make you go dumb for a bit. At least it did for me. I realized, much to my shock, that I had stopped asking questions.

My brain was quieter than I could ever remember it being.

There wasn't a list of questions, an unending map of if and what it and then and when and where and how and, and, and. There were no lists in my mind. The formulas and factors were evaporated like mist. My insides were calm. My brain was nearly silent. Nearly but not quite.

There was still Ian. I had no idea what was happening...with him. What he had just done to me? But I didn't care. Why didn't I care?

"You are really handsome, you know. I ain't scared enough to keep that to myself. But if you thought that was good, you should watch the masters. They could teach us a thing or two, I'd bet," Ian's voice came from a long way away. I was still staring at him.

"Hmm? What?"

"Watch Daniel and Lil' D, dude. He's way better than me. We can learn something," he repeated.

He turned me back towards where David and Daniel were still going at it on the rock.

But I couldn't stop thinking.

We?

Had Ian just used the word "we?"

"Thanks," I whispered.

I wriggled myself a little further into his chest, leaning back against him. Just a bit.

I hoped he heard.

Even with the free peep show in front of me, I couldn't stop thinking about Ian right behind me. His hands were on my hips and I leaned back into him and I tried not to smile.

Tried and failed. Why is it that whenever you want your body to do something and it's actually important that it heed your instruction is also the one time it will inevitably decide to rebel and do as it pleases without your consent? Always. Every time.

I wanted to just watch Daniel and David as Ian had asked. But I couldn't stop smiling. Like an idiot. At least I wasn't facing him so he couldn't see me.

Small blessings.

Still, David and Daniel were certainly more practiced than I was. That much was easily evident.

Daniel could take David's cock all the way to the base and David was wriggling with abject pleasure. I nearly choked when Daniel looked me straight in the eye and then slowly put two of his thick fingers inside of David's hole and twisted. David shot up like a rocket and gasped. He grabbed Daniel's head hard at the base of his neck and pumped his hips hard into his mouth. It was obvious from the grunts coming from them both that David was feeding Daniel his load much the same way I had just done to Ian. Daniel was taking it all with apparent pleasure. Not a single drop of David's cum escaped his lips.

DAMackey
DAMackey
980 Followers