The Ice Princess

Story Info
Krulak breaks the rule of his people and pays the price.
1k words
3.6
13k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers

Krulak knew better than to be out when the sky turned to lavender but he'd been in a no win situation. HE could stay the night away from camp and hope to survive the coming storm or he could hope that he could make it the three miles back to his cabin before the storm settled in. Against his better judgement he decided to make the jaunt back to his home. Sure they'd all make fun of him, except the younglings who would praise his bravery.

It was the elders who still remembered the Old Ways that warned against going out turning the Lavender sky. There was supposedly a monster, a dragon that could disguise itself as a beautiful woman but she was trapped beneath the ice. Except during the Lavender Sky. That was when she could come out. When she came out she would capture any man she could find and if she found him pleasing she'd take him away to but if she didn't she would devour him.

It was just a story.

The incoming storm was very real and Krulak had never known a man to just disappear into the snow and never be found. They always showed up after the first thaw, he had known men who'd frozen to death thinking they could handle a storm. It wasn't really a choice. He lowered his head and starting putting one foot in front of the other.

The storm was far faster than Krulak had expected, he should have been back at the cabin before it even started snowing but it had crept upon him silently. It was when he was almost exactly halfway between the tiny cave and his cabin that it overtook him. He'd been storms before but nothing like this, it seemed like it was something alive actively working to block his path and confound him at every turn. Krulak grumbled, going back wasn't an option but he could hardly tell which was forward. He only knew that stopping wasn't an option. He might have survived in the cave, he'd have no chance of surviving if he didn't find some kind of shelter.

Time took on a strange pace in the white flurries. He wasn't sure if he'd spent minutes or hours pushing forward in the hopes of finding shelter. There was nothing his footsteps to tell Krulak how much time had passed. It was a frightening sensation to be in the middle of a storm and yet his finger tips felt like they were sizzling. So did his toes. Krulak's legs were starting to get heavy and he was sweating. He wanted to strip down but he knew better. He knew he had to keep pushing on no matter how badly it hurt and how much he wanted to just curl up and rest his eyes for just a bit.

Then he could see a cabin, it wasn't his. At least he didn't think it was his. His wife, Susan, should have been awake and the fires should have been burning but this cabin looked larger than his but no smoke was rising from the cabin. Maybe it was abandoned. Krulak tried to rack his brain for any empty cabins in the area but he couldn't think of any but he also wasn't sure where he was and he'd die if he didn't find shelter soon.

The snow was suddenly much more intense blocking his vision enough that he had to walk all the way around the building twice before he could find the door. When he did find the door he had to search for the knob for and when he finally found it he collapsed across the threshold.

"God I was starting to think you were dead." Krulak wasn't sure how he felt about the fact that he wasn't dead. Everything ached nd he could see anything. He was aware that he was missing his clothing and he was in a bed. Next to someone, someone female. She wasn't Krulak's wife either. His wife wasn't that well endowed and her stomach was softer from child birth. "You barely made it here." Her breath was hot against his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"I think so." Krulak groaned slightly turning to get a look at her. Never in his life had he seen a woman with skin as fair as hers or hair quite so long and black. "Wow." She blushed in response. "Where am I?"

"My cabin, when you broke in I thought you were a burglar but they don't usually pass out about to freeze to death." She coiled her leg around his waste. Krulak couldn't tell if it was intentional or not but her smooth calf was brushing against his maleness. "I dragged you in here and. . .revived you."

Krulak was certainly feeling something stirring and coming to life. He wished he could just will it down but she moved her leg just a bit. "I'm sorry what's your name?" Krulak turned his attention to the ceiling, he wasn't sure if he could keep looking into her oddly green eyes. He hadn't decided if they were disturbing or alluring but he knew he had to look away or he'd risk being trapped in there forever.

"My name is Aisizu." She replied. She let her hand move across his chest tracing the remnants of his pecs. He was still in good shape, the deep creases that he'd had before settling down were still there just beneath the surface. "We should make sure your blood flow is proper."

Aisizu had stradled his waist before he fully understood what she was saying. Krulak gripped her hips, his fingers digging into the pliable flesh there. He wanted to believe that he was trying to stop her but he knew he could have pushed harder. He could have said no. He could have done more than moan as the beautiful woman writhed against him. Aisizu locked her eyes on his. "Your blood flow is quite good." She smiled and Krulak swore for a moment he'd seen fangs but that was immediately forgotten by when she pressed her chest to his and started kissing up along his neck

Any hint of resistance fell out of Krulak when he grabbed her hips and thrust himself as deep into her as he could manage burying his orgasm into her. As soon as the story ended he realized exactly what he was pinned underneath. "Was I pleasing?" Krulak asked his voice shaky.

"What do you think?" Aisizu said her mouth opening impossibly wide.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers