The Ice Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
The search for who or what she was.
2.3k words
4.29
5k
6
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a while to find the words and motivation to write part 2, I hope you guys like it. Same as last time I hope you guys enjoy it and leave feedback on what you think. I would like someone to review my stories before I submit them. If you would like to volunteer leave a comment. Without further adieu, The Ice Queen Pt.2.

.....................

It's been nine months since my encounter with who I am calling the Ice Queen. It was a surprise and a dream come true, but I can't get her out of my head now. The whole thing plays over and over in my head. It was amazing feeling her mouth but it almost seems like she lost control with me. With someone that has much as much power as she does how does that happen?

I have been wracking my brain in my apartment and at school trying to figure out who or what she is. I have gone so far as to think of her as a God or something of the sort. She has amazing power and amazing control with what she can do. I have taken classes at my local community college in Greek mythology, Egyptian mythology, Buddhism, Catholicism, and Jewism trying to find something that would resemble her.

Although A god may resemble her the closest thing that I can find when I search for things like "Ice Queen", "Snow Wielder", or "Ice God" I get results from old cartoons like Avatar the last Air bender and Adventure Time. Which provide very little to no research although they may be entertaining.

After a long day of work I fall onto my bed picking up my laptop to see if I can find anything else, anyone having the same encounter that I did. As every other night I find nothing, nothing until I get a wave of black flash over my screen. I jump for a second as my screen flashes an article named Elementals Among U.... I couldn't read the rest as it flashed away from my eyes.

"Elemental... that's something that I never thought of, can't hurt I guess" I almost whisper to myself.

I look up an article, Elementals Among Us. After Looking through a couple links I find a PDF stated Elementals Among Us: The Age Old Story. As a gist, it talked about an old Japanese story of Gods that controlled the weather, a god in the sun, in the air, in the rain, and in the snow. It talks about the sun moving around the universe trying to find love; it gives after only finding others just like him. He finds his own secluded place and rests. After time goes by he notices smaller pieces going around him, growing into balls, planets, some to close and some far away. One planet in particular, grew life, and from that life grew people like him. The air was peaceful and elegant. The rain was harsh but beautiful, but he lusted over the air finding any way to be around it, and created clouds as a gift to air. The last one was snow, she was harsh, unforgiving at time but when the smoke cleared after her devastation...it might be the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He made a decision at that moment, to be with these different Gods. Sun left his vessel to be with Snow. What he didn't realize is when he made this decision he lost his power. He was no longer sun, but a mortal. When he landed on the great green and blue ball snow, air, and rain were nowhere to be found. He searched for countless cycles, but found nothing. The rain still fell, the breeze still blew, and the snow still drifted, but the ones that controlled them where not here.

As I read more and more my room seemed to heat up, maybe from my laptop being on my lap or my apartment complex having their heat on. I opened up a window to cool down my room, taking a second to look outside, it was a cool day and the breeze felt blissful as it brushed against my face. Thinking back to the story, I closed my eyes imagining an invisible person dancing with the wind, making it move the way it does. When I opened my eyes I felt cooler, not as in cooled off as in cooler. Snow started drifting down, I closed them again tight...was I dreaming? When I opened them again I was in my bed, the window was open, my laptop was next to me with the article still open. I sighed in frustration; I was still warm still, unbelievably warm. I got up to look outside again and to hopefully cool off.

When I looked outside there she was, looking back at me. No snow, no ice, no nothing, just her in her light blue dress standing in the street. I felt the wind blow and so did she, she broke into snowflakes and flew with the wind, spinning around and into my apartment. She reassembled again sitting on my bed.

I was overjoyed and amazing by her appearance, I almost jumped into her arms, holding her close to me. Her cold body finally cooling me down, as I open my eyes I see steam coming off from between us.

"I've been looking for you" She whispers into my ear.

"You've been wondering on this earth alone for to long, you forgot how you got here. I needed to remind you"

"So it was you that put that article on my computer", I say as I separate myself from her.

"I needed you to remember who you were, who you were before you came here. Only then could I come be with you". She tapped her hand to my forehead again; I tried to protest as my vision faded to black.

I woke up on my bed again, warmer than ever. I felt like I was on fire, but it didn't hurt, it felt...nice. As that thought flew threw my head I felt a cooling sensation under my covers. I could feel myself inside of here again. Her mouth felt as wet and warm as before, her hands on my thighs cooling me off. I groaned from all of it, all of it coming back. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes as I felt her pull me out of her mouth. I could feel her crawling up under the covers to me. I opened my eyes to see her on top of me, I pull myself toward her and press my lips to hers as she falls on top of me. The kiss felt electric, the fire starting back inside me. I had to be inside her. I moved myself to her entrance, I heard her moan on my lips as she felt it on her lips. I didn't even need to push as she pushed herself down onto my cock. We separated from our kiss as I groaned. She looked as beautiful as last time. She started bouncing on my cock, I didn't know where to put my hand at first but ended up resting them on her hips moving in pace with here bounces.

"FUcK, I have been thinking about this for months now, you drive me absolutely insane" she smiles at my words, until I push her all the way down onto my cock. Her smile turns to a face of lust and she falls forward, catching herself with her hands on my chest. I push her onto her back so I am on top, I start thrusting into her as hard as I can, her moans in my ear acting as my encouragement.

She pulls me closer to her and starts kissing and biting my neck, leaving frostbite marks that slowly fade. I push her back into my bed as I wrap my lips around her breasts, licking and sucking as much of her nipple into my mouth as I can.

"Fucking shit sun, calm down. We have the rest of their lives to do this."

I pull myself off from her chest to look at her. I start to pull out just outside of her as I heard the name..sun. That's my name, my real name.

"I'm all yours now sun, if you want to take me, then take me. I don't mind foreplay but I haven't had you all to myself in hundreds of thousands of years. I need this."

I slam myself back in all the way hearing her moan the word yes, dragging it out.

"I can't help myself around you S, you know that."

"The prove it to me, fuck me like you'll never get to again"

I lift her legs over my shoulders and start slamming into her even harder, using her legs as leverage to pull myself into her harder. She pulls herself up and wraps her hands around my neck as I lift her up and slam her against the wall. She grunts in pain for a second but then starts moaning in pleasure again.

"Come on S, you don't you like being back on your throne, back on my cock"

"Fuck, you do remember. I love my throne, I love you, I love your dick, I want it all again"

She lets go of my neck slamming her hands against the wall.

"I'm getting close Sun, please, please keep going. Make me yours again".

I go even faster, even harder than before. My body heating up even more, I felt like I was inside a fire, the hotter I got the closer I got to my own climax. I want her to be mine. I have to finish, I have to get to my climax soon or else I'll explode.

"I'm cumming sun, I'm cumming"

As she screams I see snowflakes swarming around us, causing a blizzard in my room. She pulls herself closer to me and starts screaming in my ear. Steam starts to form in between us.

"You're finally mine" I whisper in her ear as I slam inside her one last time, feeling myself explode inside of her. My heat is so intense, I feel it explode outside of me melting and calming the blizzard. We both pant as the heat dissipates off of my body and my Ice Queen loses her cold.

I lift her off of the wall and lay her on my bed on her back while she pants. I kiss her body all over. Starting from her lips, to her cheek, to her neck, to her chest, pulling a nipple into my mouth. I hear a small moan escape her lips between her gasping for air. I pull away and kiss down her stomach, to her inner thigh. I start low and go closer and closer to her pussy, getting just close enough but not quite there. Her legs keep shifting and I can see her griping the sheets under her.

"Stop teasing me sun, if you're going to do it then do it".

I kiss her pussy and pull away for a second then shove my tongue as far as I can inside her, seeing her eyes shoot open, and her hand fly behind my head to push me into her more. I do everything I can to hear her moan, I tighten my tongue together and open it up, trying my best to stretch her out even more. Every time I feel her pull my hair or grip the sheets I know I'm doing something right. I slip a finger inside her as I lick as much as I can of her insides. She tastes like snowflakes on your tongue, cold at first and pure but warms up. I found a rough spot inside her that made her shoot up off my bed and slam me into her more. Her thighs were suffocating me but I couldn't stop. I rubbed my finger on that spot over and over while my tongue worked on her clit. It only took a couple seconds after that for her to start convulsing, not saying a word, just pulling on my hair but pushing me into her more.

I felt her juices flooding out as I wrapped my lips around her pussy, swallowing as much as I could. Having it drip down my chin onto the bedsheets. I finally felt her relax and she falls back onto my bed, letting me free. I crawl up to her, I start kissing her. I get a weak attempt as a kiss back, "no more sun, please, I'm not ready yet" she says between kisses. "Come lay with me, let us relax for a little". I lay beside her, kissing her a few more times, stroking my hand across her cheek. She looks at me and puts her hand in between us, laying palm down on the bed. "Goodnight hot stuff" she says as she taps my forehead again, putting me to sleep.

I woke up the next morning almost freaking out; I shot up out of bed. She didn't leave me again did she? That's when I felt her sit up next to me, her cool touch on my shoulder.

"Is everything okay sun?"

"Yea, yea, I'm perfect as long as I'm with you S".

"Come back to bed then Sun, I missed being with you".

"I missed you too" I kiss her as steam emanates from our lips. She pulls away,

"MMmmm, hot stuff" She says to me as she puts her finger to my lips.

I lay down with her, closing my eyes after I feel her pull herself onto my chest, cooling me down while I warm her up. I slowly start playing with her hair as we both start drifting off to sleep.