The Ice Queen Cometh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no need for her to do anything, since he was fucking her violently in any event. He was being as brutal as possible. Nobody had ever fucked her this viciously. Actually, nobody had ever fucked her viciously at all. She was horrified when she realized she actually liked being fucked like this. Maybe she just liked sex? No - full honesty: she realized that she really liked it rough, even brutal.

I'm being raped! Jamie thought. How can I like the fuck if I'm being raped? I am one sick twist. Then she realized that's not the point. Some women even orgasm during rapes. It does not mean the rape was okay; it does not mean it was not a rape. It does not, in fact, mean anything.

It would not mean anything if she orgasmed either. It would - oh my God, it was coming! Jamie did not scream, nor had she moaned, but she could not hide that she was orgasming. Her entire body shook as she came. She just knew Paul also knew she had cum.

After she came, Paul still continued to fuck her, but he became gentler. He even smiled at her and leaned forward to kiss her. She turned her face: she was most definitely not going to kiss her rapist! This angered Paul, and he bit her ear. Hard. He drew blood, and his fucking once again became violent. This again aroused Jamie.

She knew he was going to cum inside her. It made her sick to think her rapist's cum would be zooming around inside her vaginal canal, but she was powerless to stop him. She thought about asking him to cum on her stomach, but her jaw hurt terribly from his earlier punch, and her ear was bleeding, and she did not want any more wounds.

She could not handle another one of those vicious punches. She decided just to lie there and to endure it, come what may (so to speak; she loved her pun and she almost chuckled to herself!) until it was over. She knew however she was not "enduring it." She was loving it.

The bastard lasted a long time. Finally, he exploded inside her. For once, a man had fucked her without a huge load of cum. But he had enough to make her sloppy. He got off her, and she lay there, on the floor, blood on her head from where it hit the table when he pushed her down, blood drizzling from her ear where he had bitten her, and her jaw already swollen and painful.

Paul picked her up and put her on the bed. He went away, and quickly returned with some professional grade bondage restraints. Before she even knew what was happening, she was bound, spread eagle, on the bed. He showed her the gag, and he asked her if he needed to use it.

She managed a weak, "No."

Jamie was thinking: Had he come over here with bondage materials? Was this his plan all along? Or did he and Anna play sex games, and since he had left her, he took the bondage props with him?

"Troy will enjoy seeing you like this," Paul said. He has clearly lost his mind, Jamie thought. "Troy can free you from your bonds."

"Paul, there is no Troy," Jamie said. "It was just an example I made up. I have nobody. My roommate moved out. I am alone. There is nobody to come to free me. You can't leave me like this!" Jamie was now was even more scared. Terrified is more like it, she mused to herself.

Paul could see the fear in Jamie's eyes. He liked it. He saw how swollen her jaw was. He liked the way she looked, knowing he had injured her with his very own fist. He saw the blood trickling from her ear. He smiled.

"Don't worry, slut. I'm trying to decide if I should invite some friends over to enjoy your slutty body, or just wait until I'm hard again. What do you think, slut? Want some variety, like your fucking whore of a sister Anna? Or do you just want more of yours truly?" Paul said, and then he spit on Jamie's stomach.

Jamie was crying. Paul's anger began to subside when he saw her crying. As his reason slowly returned, he realized he was mad at Anna, not Jamie. He began to get horrified at what he had done. He had forced her to have sex with him, and he had injured her jaw. It was swollen already, and beginning to turn purple..

He looked at her body, splayed out before him, immobilized and spread eagle. God, she is a beautiful woman, he thought. And she's mine. We've already fucked, what's one more time?

"I'll release you if you let me fuck you one more time. And this time don't pretend you object, okay? You and I both know you like it," Paul said.

Jamie nodded weakly. Paul released the restraints, and Jamie dutifully lay there, legs spread, waiting for the inevitable. Paul was already hard again. He climbed on top of her. This time there was no orgasm. There was only disgust. Fortunately, Paul did not seem to mind as he plowed away.

At some point during the fuck, Paul realized he was fucking a woman who was simply lying there and enduring the fuck, rather than participating. His anger and lack of reason returned. His fucking became rough and vicious.

Bizarrely, Jamie's body responded. She had never realized it before today, but now it was clear: This was the kind of fuck she liked, the kind of fuck she needed. As Paul got more and more vicious, Jamie began to moan. At one point she said, "Oh my God, yes. Oh Paul, you are so good. Fuck me hard. Yes, yes YES!" Jamie exclaimed as she began to pant.

It was not clear who was more surprised: Jamie, or Paul. Paul maintained the vicious style, and he quickly drove Jamie over the top. Jamie made no attempt to hide her pleasure, and loudly screamed as she came, shaking and vibrating in an uncontrolled orgasmic reaction. Paul fucked her brutally right through her entire fairly spectacular show.

Paul exploded deep inside her shortly later. He lay on top of her in post coital exhaustion, enjoying having driven this gorgeous sexpot of a woman to such heights of pleasure, even if it was purely by accident and due to his uncontrolled rage. It salved his bruised male ego to have forced such sexual pleasure on this sexpot.

Paul's cock deflated, and he slipped out of Jamie and rose from the bed. Jamie just lay there, her legs spread with Paul's cum dribbling out from her pussy. "You and your sister are strange women, Jamie."

"Yes, it would seem so," Jamie said.

"You like it rough," Paul said.

"Yes, I guess I do," Jamie said. "Good to know."

"No more sisters?" Paul said.

"It's just me and Anna," Jamie said.

Paul spoke no more. He silently got dressed and left. He had decided to go to the source. He knew where Jamie and Anna's mother lived. She lived alone these days, and from the pictures he had seen at Anna's, he knew she still had a good body. She was still hot. She was a MILF, and making Jamie cum during his rape made him feel like a stud.

He planned to introduce himself as Troy, and then he planned to see if she could fuck as well as her daughters. These Cappiano women were something else.

After Paul left without another word, Jamie locked and bolted the door, and she quickly called Anna. Anna immediately drove down from Westchester. The two sisters sat together and cried for a long time. They spent the whole day together before the police contacted them. Their mother was in the hospital. Somebody named Troy had raped her.

Anna looked at Jamie. Jamie looked at Anna. They cursed Paul in an avalanche of swear words as they hailed a cab to take them to the hospital. Their mother had been raped, and her jaw was broken. Jamie's jaw was examined too at the hospital, but luckily it was not broken; it was only badly bruised. She told the SVU police everything.

Paul had disappeared. But it was just a matter of time until he was found, according to the police. Anna was the first to comment. "Good," was all that she said.

Jamie nodded. "Good," she said, too.

The two girls pulled chairs up to their mother's bed. They had a lot of explaining to do. Anna began, and Jamie took over. Their mother understood.

Their mother returned their honesty. She told them the story of the first time she was raped. It was a date rape. It had been two months before the gangbang where Jamie's father might have become her biological father.

The gangbang had been their mother's idea, as a way of getting over the date rape. It was idiotic, and it did not help at all in her psychological recovery. But it did help her to land the most wonderful man she could imagine, the one she married, the one she calls my father.

Later, the same man gave her Anna, too. Maybe. Sexual loyalty just is not one of our mother's personality traits. That is ultimately why my father left my mother. He got tired of coming home to find her in bed with another man.

"In bed" is a euphemism. Sometimes it was in fact in bed. Other times it was rear entry on the staircase. Often it was outside, on the back porch. Once it was in my bed, and twice it was in Anna's bed. My mother's favorite was on the still warm hood of one of her lovers' cars, in full view of possible passers-by. She is a bit of an exhibitionist, our Mom.

Such are the ways of the world. We all three had some philosophical moments that fateful day. But life goes on. Jamie had to find a new job, and Anna had to find a new boyfriend. They did both, and their mother recovered. Both girls wondered if she would try another gangbang to recover from her second rape?

If their mother did want to do that, the girls felt they could help. They decided to wait to see if their mother raised the topic, or not. In the meantime, they got busy reconstructing their lives.