The Ice Storm of '98

Story Info
Busty drunk wife loosens up.
2.4k words
3.76
88.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eric M.
Eric M.
7 Followers

Anyone living in the northeast during the ice storm of '98 will never forget how most of us were left without power for up to a week. Having a 2-year-old at home, my wife and I found ourselves in a situation where we had no choice but to ask someone fortunate enough to still have electricity if we could spend a few days. This story is about what I experienced that weekend, one that I swear will be embedded in my mind forever.

I began dating Jen back in high school, during a time when all my friends were too busy taking out tall blondes just to impress one other I met a pretty little dark-complicated brunette, only 5'2" tall and weighing around 125 lbs. Of course, the first thing the guys noticed about my future wife is her plump 34DD breasts which are so fucking noticeable on her little girlish frame. The fact that Jen has always loved to wear tight clothing even to this day has brought thousands of stares and a few unexpected naughty comments from complete strangers over the years, so it's easy to say how my little princess has learned over this period of time how guys love the size of her heavy breasts and she has never been shy to admit this fact.

On numerous occasions Jen will come home from work telling me how she must have caught every guy in the place eyeball her chest when they thought she didn't notice, but obviously wearing tight shirts that literally cling to the rounds of her enormous breasts will always bring that attention. My wife works as a data entry clerk at this telemarketing place out of Portsmouth, and since her shift consists of 14 males and only 1 other female there isn't any question in my mind how much "attention" my little Jenny must be receiving. 26 years old at the time, my princess was the oldest out of a shift that consisted mostly of horny college kids making good money selling junk over the phone. Working 40 hours a week with the same 15 people I'm sure my wife must have felt a social bond with them, so when she heard how one of these punks was inviting everyone without power to come stay at his place for the duration Jen gladly accepted.

Though we could've spent the weekend at one of my buddy's house, Jen insisted we spend the weekend with this co-worker of hers since she would feel more comfortable staying with someone she knew. Besides, all of her other co-workers would be spending the weekend at Ray's house too since he was only one of a few people who had power but also had a huge home. Like all the other young punks my wife works with, Ray was one of several kids taking advantage of the money he was making selling products over the phone and putting it into renting a "party house" for the other guys to use whenever they wanted.

We packed what we needed to last a weekend, figuring we could always go back home on Monday to pick up more things if we needed, but the transition was hard for our son Taylor since he never met anyone who was there. All of my wife's co-workers showed up and they did their best to make Taylor feel comfortable, but the blaring music coming from the stereo system was scaring the hell out of him. I brought my son upstairs into a small unoccupied room we would be sleeping in over the weekend, where I told Jen I'd play with Taylor until he was ready for bed so she could have a good time with her friends without having to worry about our son fussing. About an hour later I decided to lay Taylor down a little early, into his port-a-crib where I was surprised to watch him fall asleep right away.

I didn't even reach the bottom of the stair case yet when I immediately noticed my wife encircled by all of her friends, passing around a lit joint which surprised the hell out of me because Jen left that shit behind in high school. She had a mixed drink in one hand and just by the way she was stumbling I could easily tell she was already stoned and drunk out of her mind. I went over to her side but never once did I complain at what I was watching because I knew she was having a good time being with all her friends and my little pretty princess deserved it. She told me to get myself a drink but I refused knowing full well that if Taylor woke up someone had to take care of him. Jenny announced over the loud music that she would be right back, wanting to kiss our son goodnight and insisting that I stay with her co-workers downstairs so I could get to know everyone. I agreed, but found it difficult to strike up a conversation with guys 6 to 8 years younger than myself.

About 10 minutes had passed when I quickly noticed how everyone became totally silent and turned their heads over towards the staircase. I couldn't fucking believe it, there was my gorgeous wife standing there wearing a high-cut shirt that exposed her entire midriff section with a tight mini-skirt which clung to her hips and only covered half her thighs. I had no idea that Jen had packed or even bought such an outfit, her little shirt was just enough to cover her cock-teasing tits and if it wasn't for the bra she was wearing I'm positive the bottom globes of her breasts would have easily been revealed.

My wife always wears a bikini in the summer so it wasn't the fact that she was exposing a lot of skin that disturbed me, she knew there would be a house full of guys here this weekend and she went out to be this sexy outfit just for them. I got over it quick however, my little angel never gets out much and if dressing sexy was helping her have a good time it was well worth it.

As the night passed and after some (but not all) of the guys wanted something else to do besides socialize and flirt with my wife, I was asked if I wanted to play some poker for money. Me and 3 other guys went into the kitchen leaving behind the 2 girls with the rest of the boys and Ray introduced a deck of cards. My wife stopped in to visit us from time to time, her eyes totally bloodshot asking if anyone of us wanted to join the others in sharing a joint. The stakes were getting too high, everyone had a good portion of their earnings in the pot so of course no one left. But the time came when we all had over $100 each on the pot, and since that was all that I had taken with me I was forced to beg these assholes that we stop raising and end the hand. It was what Ray said next that really pissed me off, and all because of his fucking remark I was forced to watch at what would change my life forever.

Just as my wife was "strutting" back into the room Ray immediately brought up to Jen's attention how I had run out of money. Obviously trying to look "cool" in front of his friends, the fucking punk then suggested to my wife that if she took her little top off that should be enough to cover any of my remaining bets. "That's my fucking wife you're talking to, pal," I blurted out as I stood from my seat.

Jen approached me to calm me down and stunned the hell out of me when she seemed relax, telling me how it was just a shirt and that she still had a bra on. I don't remember if it was my wife's reassuring words that got me to sit down or if it was the numb feeling in my body telling me I was about to watch my wife take her shirt off right in front of these guys.

I'll never forget how I then watched my wife cross her arms to reach down and slowly pull her top off over her head, her enormous laced bra now fully exposed upon Ray's request and as Jen tossed her shirt onto the pile of money on the table she demanded that I now be able to play with what money I had already placed. I couldn't fucking believe my own wife was standing there in just a bra, her enormously encased breasts for all eyes to see and my little princess had this slutty smirk on her face all fucking proud of herself knowing full well how the guys were so impressed at what they were looking at.

It seemed like minutes passed as Jen just stood there refusing to leave probably waiting for a response. Noticing how not even one of the boys could take his eyes off her chest, my wife finally spoke up but what she said will haunt my mind forever: "You guys are just waiting to see my tits, aren't you?". At first I didn't think anything of it because I thought Jen was just stating an obvious fact, but when I then watched my little princess reach for the clasp in the front of her bra my heart sank into my stomach that my wife may actually go through with it.

I don't know why but I didn't do or say anything to stop her, I think I was so stunned at what she was about to do that I was frozen in my seat. Jen's little hands were now working apart the single clasp found between the enormous cups of her bra, the glow in her eyes as she was looking in her co-workers' direction told me how she was fucking loving being so lusted over. Jen knew for the longest time how these guys were dying to see her big tits, and my wife was taking the opportunity of being with these guys out of work by acting like the little fucking slut she wanted to be fulfilling their desire.

Holding her bra together with both hands after she was able to release the clasp, I was praying to God that Jen would stop where she was knowing that all she had to do was spread her arms apart to give these guys the show they've been waiting for. But when I then noticed my baby begin to arch her lower back I knew all my hopes had faded, as if in slow motion I watched Jen shamelessly open her bra allowing her big fucking tits to literally spill out from behind their once trapped encasements giving the boys a sight I thought would forever be for my eyes only.

The guys totally lost it, I could not fucking believe my wife was actually standing there exposing her young firm tits and 2 3/4" in diameter big brown nipples for these college kids she works with to admire. Of course, all the commotion only encouraged the remaining bunch to come into the kitchen and I quickly found myself in total humiliation as 14 guys were now staring at my wife's big-rounded breasts. She never once hinted any intention of covering herself back up, instead she began to giggle like a fucking whore at what she was doing as the guys continued to yoot and haller not giving 2 shits that I was sitting right there.

The more she laughed the more her tits jiggled, eventually getting to the point where her plump breasts began to sway back and forth across her chest and that's when the guys really went berserk.

"Look at those fu..ck..ing tits", and "such big tits for such a little girl" were only a couple of several comments I heard coming from the crowd. If you can't picture yourself in the situation I was in, I wouldn't ever be able to describe to you in words what it fucking felt like to watch and listen to a bunch of assholes lust over your own wife's naked chest. What made it more difficult for me to handle was the fact how Jenny was fucking loving every damn minute of it; running her fingers through her hair as she strutted around the room, bringing her swaying tits real close to every guy she walked past, even cupping her hands behind her head and asking the guys in a soft spoken voice if they were enjoying the show.

Finally, after what I later found out to be an entire 10 minutes, the humiliation I thought would never end came to a relieving halt when I heard my drunken wife announce: "well guys, that was your treat for the night, I'm going to bed". And with that everyone watched as Jen began to place her tits back behind her bra where they belonged, and as she headed out of the room I watched the only other girl there, Cathy, follow behind Jen as I clearly heard her tell my wife how she couldn't believe she just watched her do that as the two giggled their way up the stairs. Now with my wife gone I found myself left sitting there to finish my hand in total humiliation. I had no choice but to pretend everything was alright, and when I finally went upstairs 30 minutes later to confront my wife she was already asleep.

She apologized to me in the morning, admitting she was a little out of control. Though I could never admit it to my wife, thinking about what happened that night over the next few days I began to have a change of attitude. Not many girls have big firm tits like Jen does, I'd bet most of her young co-workers never seen a real pair of tits until my wife gave them the honor. Jen obviously knows how she has a cock-hardening, ever-so-fuckable body to die for and all she was doing was just having a little fun "cock-teasing the boys" it wasn't like she showed any signs of wanting to cheat on me. How could I hold a grudge against my little princess? I guess for several weeks after the event, all that the guys could talk about at work was what happened that special night. My wife admits she could never promise me she wouldn't do it again if she was drunk or stoned, but after 2 years have since passed Jen hasn't touched anything that would promote an "off-set".

Eric M.
Eric M.
7 Followers