The Iceman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted off of her and yanked her to the edge of the bed. I flipped her over and forced her into her earlier position, legs spread, standing bent over the bed. I stood behind her, grasped my rock-hard cock, and buried myself to the hilt inside her.

She wailed as her pussy stretched to accommodate me. Her tight walls hugged me tantalizingly, a warm, wet nest that I never wanted to leave. I drew out slowly and surged back home, drawing a deep moan from her. "Do it," she ground out.

I needed no further encouragement. Hands full of her hips, I began pounding her furiously. The incredible friction immediately began building as my cock battered her. My fingers dug into her soft skin, leaving outlines. Watching her pussy split open for me on every thrust would never get old. I hardly ever got to see it because of our usual position; I had forgotten how erotic my wife's body could look. From above, her waist looked impossibly tiny, flaring outward into a golden heart shape, ass cheeks round and smooth. As my hips hit hers, her skin rippled lightly. I bit my own tongue. The scene in front of me was smoking hot. I couldn't stay in this position, otherwise it was going to be over before it really started.

Straightening, I pulled her backward with me to the wide chair in the corner of the room. Ordinarily, I used it for a comfortable seat for reading, my feet up on the matching ottoman. Today, I was going to give my wife an orgasm on it.

Spinning her around, I sat down, draping my arms across the back of the chair. "Come take a ride," I demanded, teasing but seductive. My lean torso ended with my tailbone on the edge of the chair, legs stretched out, ready for her. My cock was thick steel standing straight upward, still coated with her slick heat from a minute ago.

Alexandra's face held a look of smoky lust, intense eyes looking at my shaft as she straddled me. She manipulated it carefully toward her pussy, hand wrapped around my base as the sensitive head found her dripping wetness. Her weight sank downward, enveloping me, surrounding me again with pleasure. Her knees were on either side of me, tilting her hips forward as she pressed onto my chest, tongue swiping between my lips. She nipped lightly at the slightly sore area where she had earlier drawn blood.

Her hips flexed and rolled as she began to fuck me. I didn't try to suppress my vocal enjoyment, rumbling deep inside my chest. This was exquisite. Her ability to pleasure me, it turned out, seemed to have been mostly unexplored. I thought randomly of those studies that claim that only 20 percent of the human brain is used to its full potential. Somehow, in two years of marriage, I had only discovered 20 percent of the potential of my wife to have mind-blowing sex with me.

As if reading my mind, Alexandra said in a feral whisper in my ear, "You bastard. Where have you been?" Her nails dug into my pectorals. Her relentless pussy kept sliding up and down, faster and faster.

I knew exactly what she meant. "You finally woke me up," I growled in return. "Saying all those things to our friends. I couldn't let that stand." I slapped her ass hard, making her snarl in approval.

I started meeting her with my own thrusts, pistoning in and out of her as my arms wrapped around her back, pinning her to me. Bracing herself against my chest, she arched back enough to look me in the eyes, inches from my face. Her thighs pressed against my legs, stopping the motion.

"This," she said in a low voice, eyes blazing. "This is what I've been waiting for. I've been waiting for you, the Jack I know is deep down in there, to join me. And here you are. I want you to show me everything. You're so fucking cool all the time, but now we'll find out what you can really do."

"You want to know?" I said, my voice unrecognizable. "Yeah, you're fucking well going to find out."

Her eyes narrowed. "I'm counting on it. Don't keep me waiting."

I resumed hammering her pussy, using the floor as leverage to lift her entire body up into a bouncing motion. Her own hips were working me feverishly, rubbing her clit against me as her eyes closed. I knew she was close; even with this radically different setting, the signs were the same. Finally, she shook, seized, and then her back bowed as her hot canal began pulling at my cock in a rhythmic undulation. I could feel a gush of warm liquid, her juices flowing freely. Alexandra threw her head back and screamed my name, holding herself up on straight arms with her hands on my chest.

As her orgasm subsided, I felt an overwhelming sense of pride, a primitive imperative satisfied. My wife melted downward, flushed, panting, and looking at me as if I were a total stranger. A stranger that she would really, really like to get to know a whole lot better.

I grinned. "We aren't done."

She shrieked as I swept my arms under her knees, spreading her legs wide, holding them on top of my elbows. I stood from the chair this way, pulling her off of me and lifting her entirely so I was carrying her. My hands braced around her lower back, her knees against my biceps. Her arms flew around my neck, gripping my shoulders as she gasped. I rolled my hips so my cock was positioned at her entrance. "Ready?"

"You shouldn't... I can't..." she breathed. Despite her inability to form complete sentences, I guessed it was some objection to me holding her this way.

Usually, when Alexandra insisted that she was too heavy for me to carry her, I would protest but dutifully set her down. Today, I just sneered. "Is this that bullshit about you being too heavy for me?"

She gaped at me. I rolled my eyes. "Fuck that." Then I realized my double entendre and I laughed. "Actually..."

I impaled her again with a swift stroke. She moaned as I used her weight to counterbalance me, driving my cock into her by basically swinging her toward me and away. The position of her legs meant that she couldn't really help hold herself up; my arms were doing nearly all the work. Her own arms couldn't take much of her weight. I silently gave thanks for the years spent in the gym on my upper body strength.

Our eyes met in this strained, overheated position. She was heart-stoppingly beautiful, hair tousled, face pink. I gave her a knowing little smile. Alexandra's grip on my shoulders tightened so that a few of her nails pierced my skin. The pain was sweet, thrilling as she pulled herself up against my chest in a close embrace. My shaft throbbed inside of her. "You're so fucking tight," I whispered into her ear. "You've always been perfect for me."

Her breath caught. "All those times I blew you off for saying nice things? I take it all back. You can say whatever the hell you want to me." She kissed me, deeply but not as urgently, her fingers spreading across the back of my head, running up into my hair. Our tongues played, our rhythm inexorable.

I wanted a photo finish. What could I do that she'd never forget?

Hazy memories of my collegiate sexual escapades came to my mind. I thought about all the ways to please a woman, reaching deep into my dormant bag of tricks. I settled on an idea.

I walked her over to the edge of the bed, setting her down. Before she could protest, I said, "I'm going to make you come again." I made a few circles with my arms, stretching them out.

"Oh, you are?" Alexandra licked her lips, looking me up and down. "Tell me."

I reached under her arms and jerked her upward, moving my hand to her throat. I applied a little pressure. Feeling the delicate contours, I bared my teeth when I felt her pulse beating a rapid tattoo under my palm. Bending down, I bit her again, sucking. Her arms came around and she dug her fingers into my ass.

I straight-armed her away, although my cock silently protested that he had definitely wanted to explore that avenue a little more. "Over here," I instructed, pulling her toward the ottoman.

Tossing a blanket and a throw pillow onto the floor, I pointed. "Lie with your head and shoulders on the pillow. Your ass goes on the edge of the ottoman."

My tone left no room for argument, although she looked at me dubiously. "Like upside down? What?"

"Come on," I said, feigning impatience, gesturing with my hand. "You'll see."

She arranged herself on the floor, legs floating above her torso. Quickly, I sat in front of her, hands wrapping around her thighs. I pushed her legs apart, taking in the fantastic scene. Alexandra's pussy was spread wide, swollen and soaking wet. She bent her arms above her head, looking up at me with a silent question: what's next?

I stood, bringing her ass up with me a little as I took a wide stance. Her weight rested on her shoulders, legs folding back downward over her body. If this worked like I wanted it to, it would blow away her earlier cowgirl orgasm. Although we had never done a piledriver before, the few other girls I had tried it on back in college were enthusiastic proponents of it. I wasn't even sure that Alexandra knew what a piledriver was. She still looked skeptical.

This position swung the power balance all the way to me. I wanted to make it about pleasing her while maintaining the erotic dominance. Reaching down, I found her clit and rubbed lightly. Moaning, she curled her toes. "Here we go, Lex," I growled. "I'm going to fuck you senseless. I want you to scream for me when you come. Scream as loud as you want, baby."

Pulling her to me, I slipped my cock into her slick canal. She cried out as I leaned forward, legs bent, and started to pound her. Her legs draped over the crooks of my elbows as I established a vicious pace. Her high-pitched, breathy moans filled the room as our bodies crashed together. In years' worth of mostly missionary, I had never heard her make those sounds. At this angle, I was hitting her sensitive center over and over, fast.

The price I had to pay for this performance was a faster build toward an orgasm of my own. All I had to do was hold out for Alexandra. But so far, that didn't look like it was going to be a problem.

My wife looked magnificent. Her hair cascaded across the floor in a dark, gleaming pile. Eye makeup smudged, face contorted in pleasure, she writhed on my cock, moans becoming more guttural. Everything was pure instinct now for her. All that mattered was the fuck, and the impending orgasm. Her expression was of the urgent, mindless needs dictated by her voracious cunt.

Wet smacking noises from my plundering of her saturated core, along with our combined moans, were like a symphony. Her body shook as I felt my balls tighten. "Come for me," I commanded. I had run out of time myself, but I knew she was ready.

The orgasm lifted her shoulders off the floor, her legs straightening over her head, toes pointing. My name exploded from her lips in a burst of ear-splitting sound. Her screaming was accompanied by unbelievably strong pulling from her pussy, which clamped down on my cock like a vise. I watched, amazed, as it pulsed visibly between its outer parted lips under her engorged clit.

I didn't have too long to marvel, though, because my cock detonated deep inside her. I gave a hoarse shout. "Fuck!" I roared as come shot out of me in long, hot jets, pouring into her, forming a complementary rhythm with Alexandra's still-orgasming pussy. I closed my eyes as I rode out the rest of the mind-numbing sensations.

Her hand reached up and caught mine, pulling downward. My knees buckled as I half-knelt, half-fell over her. I barely got my forearms underneath me to avoid landing on her with all my weight. Alexandra didn't seem to care. Her legs and arms wrapped around me; she clung as if her life depended on it.

I'm not sure how long we stayed there. One thing was clear to me: our connection was back, and stronger than ever. I was physically worn out, but Alexandra maintained her tight hold of me for a long time. She nudged me so that I would shift to my side; her body burrowed into mine like she could climb inside of me. We were both a little sore and battered. I saw bruises had formed on her golden skin where I had bitten her.

Finally, I drew back a little to meet her eyes. I was stunned to see silent tears flowing down her face.

"Oh... Lex," I whispered, wiping the corner of her eye with my thumb, kissing her forehead. "Don't cry, baby. What's wrong?"

Her face crumpled. "I've been such a rotten bitch to you," she sniffled quietly. "You're the best goddamn thing that's ever happened to me, and I act like I've been. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she gulped, burying her face in my chest.

I didn't know what to say for a minute. Wasn't my anger over her behavior what drove us to this point? She had been intentionally goading me with this as her goal. Although I had been infuriated, I had to say the end result was exactly what I'd hoped for.

I held her for a moment, and then pushed her back so I could see her again. "You wanted me to stop holding everything in," I said, speaking carefully, unaccustomed to expression of feelings. "You know the way I am, Lex. I'm reserved to a fault. And yeah, how you handled it hurt. I was humiliated. We should be able to talk more easily than that, I think. But essentially you provoked me into changing the way I'm doing things. I let the rage I was feeling over what you did break through a wall I didn't even know I had."

Her eyebrows lifted, a note of hopeful curiosity blooming in her eyes. "I wasn't kidding, you know. This is what I wanted—for you to show me your secrets, to reveal yourself to me. I had to see what you really felt about me, about us. And you did it, and it was everything I hoped it would be." She winced. "I just did a terrible job getting us here. I should never have brought this up to our friends. It was so wrong."

"I wanted to tell you what you mean to me," I replied. "I needed to demonstrate the effect you have on me. You're my whole world, Lex."

Her eyes closed, another tear leaking out. "I'm so lucky," she whispered. Taking my hand in hers, she pressed kisses onto my palm. I brushed her hair back away from her forehead.

"Talk to me. Don't ever doubt me again. And I'll do the same for you," I promised her softly. "I'll spend the rest of my life showing you how I feel."

Her blissful expression was all I needed to see. "I love you, Jack," she smiled.

After another moment, she raised herself up on an elbow, looking at me with new eyes. "So let me get this straight." A teasing note was under her words.

"Yeah?" I asked. I had a feeling I knew what was next.

"You let me think you were Iceman, when you know how to fuck like you just did tonight?" She arched an eyebrow.

I thought about it for a minute. "You're the only woman I care about connecting with emotionally and physically," I finally responded. "I'm glad I proved to both of us that this kind of sex doesn't feel like I'm just using you and therefore disrespecting you."

Her face softened, melting. She kissed me, long and slow. "I just have to say, though..."

"What?" I said.

"If this is you showing me another, unknown side of you... then I'm really looking forward to making your acquaintance." Her eyes gleamed wickedly.

I gave her a savage, conspiratorial smile. "I think we're going to get along just fine."

12