The Iceman Cometh

Story Info
No cooling down this woman
1.3k words
4.4
29.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry bounded back from the kitchen, vodka and orange in one hand, a small dish of ice in the other. There was a noticeable bounce to her step and the smile on her face indicated that the first serving of dessert had satisfied her just fine.

I sat at the head of the bed, leaning against a pillow, a perfect position to see her has she came into the room. She was a marvel. Such a near perfect body on a woman who was quite pleased to be 61 years old.

“I am amazed at how well preserved you are,” I noted, always sucking up.

“Amazes me too,” she answered. “Ah don’t do anything special. Ah work hard, play hard and fuck hard.” The smile broadened with the last comment.

Jerry put the drink and the dish down, popped into bed, planted a very wet kiss on me, then turned and sat next to me, picking up the drink and settling in. I let my hand reach over and brush over the nipple with a very light touch. The smile got even wider.

“What’s the ice for?” she questioned.

“It puts fires out,? I answered immediately. “You’ll just have to wait. If there is a danger of a fire, I’ll use it.”

She shrugged her shoulders, not really understanding and that was fine with me. The ice would be that much more effective.

Jerry took one more healthy swig of vodka, put the glass down and pronounced it was time to get on with the loving. Her lips went right after my nipples and then made a wet trail down the body and straight to the cock. No fooling around for Jerry.

She looked back at me. “Ah certainly do love having this thing in my mouth and Ah hope it is good for you.”

I nodded yes, closed my eyes and let her do her thing. First came the swabbing of the shaft, a brief introduction of her lips to my balls. My eyes rolled back.

Quickly the heat raised for me as her lips spread wide and took the head in and sucked, running her tongue underneath the head.

“Wonderful.”

Jerry turned her head slightly to look at my face. I could say nothing else and she knew it. The cock got harder and thicker. I had always been down about its size, but the thickness made most women quite happy.

“My turn,” I said quietly, lifting her head off the cock before getting so far down the road of ectasy that I couldn’t hold back.

I moved her to her stomach and started a slow, tantalizing massage, going from the shoulders down the back, over the buttocks and down each leg. My lips followed all the way, spending more time on the inner thighs than anywhere else. Such soft skin at that juncture. Her legs parted slightly, treating me to more skin to kiss and rub. My lips came back up to her ass, planted a quick kiss on each cheek and turned her over.

“Ah liked that,” she said. “Not many guys think about that. I wonder why?”

“Hell,” I replied, “I’m looking at the reason why right now.” My hands reached for her breasts and started their massage right there.

My hands almost started shaking as I cupped one breast with both hands, let one finger reach upward to brush the nipple ever so lightly, then traced my hands down and then back up to the other breast, treating it the same. It isolated the mound and raised it up and when nipple was touched you could see the jerk of Jerry’s hips. This time I added the lips and the moist tongue to the pattern. Just barely touching and then taking the nipple in between my teeth and letting my tongue move over it at various speeds.

I looked up and she had her eyes closed, the smile still in tact and she was letting the sensations rule her mind.

After two trips to each nipple I started down the stomach, trying to touch every portion with my lips. Down and down and down. She raised both legs slightly and let them spread out, waiting for the touch and the lips to start the fire.

One hand ran over the lower portion of the lower abdomen and one hand reached for the ice dish. Jerry had kept her eyes closed.

Quickly, the lips were on her again and the first swipe at the clitoris caused a reaction from her hips. Fingers searched the other potion of the pussy, then one finger was inserted as the tongue and lips continued to capture the clit. Her hips started to move with the motions, He eyes remained closed, but not her mouth.

“My lord what are ya’ll doing? she said softly with a mock southern belle voice. She knew damn well what was happening and enjoying every sensation.

My lips went after her even harder and I let the mouth slip down to the vagina and made some light sucking motions that made her jerk even harder. One hand grabbed a piece of ice and smoothed if over the skin. Jerry’s hips flew up.

“Where’s the fire,” she yelled. “Jeez that feels good.”

“Shut your eyes and just enjoy.”

I put the ice between my teeth and started rubbing the outer lips. Her legs flew apart and I pushed both the ice and my lips inside her. The coolness brought a quick hip movement. I didn’t let go of the ice, but I could feel it melting and the cool wetness that was dripping inside her. My hand went up to her breast and I squeezed it gently. Her hips kept moving up and down and her hands were now on my back, the fingernails piercing in as she got hotter.

“Oh, god, fuck me now. Fuck me now, don’t wait.”

I rotated my body pushed he legs farther apart and entered her, again with a slow motion.

“More, faster, hurry.” she screamed. There was no southern belle in that scream. She was on fire. Her hips pounded back at me and I reacted with violence, plunging inside her with quick motions. Too hell with lasting a long time now, just keep her happy, just keep her hips responding. I lost track of time and feeling and when I did the concern about an early orgasm was gone.

Jerry slapped her legs over me and her ands around my back and she started moaning as she thrust her hips again and again. Almost like flying without wings. Her body was off the bed as she clung to me.

And, then, came one long thrust and her juices started warming my cock even further. Hell, I need the ice right then. She was flooding us both with here orgasm and it took just a second for me to match her intensity. My load burst into her and we both screamed.

Collapsed on the bed I looked at my brand new friend. Both of us were still panting and nothing more than a smile was needed.

Jerry rolled over on her side, planted one hand on my cock and stroked it as she looked at me.

“That was some dessert, wasn’t it? Ah’ve had ice on my tits many times but this was special. Jeez, the sensation was spectacular. Wanna have dinner again later this week?”

“That’s fine with me. I’ll bring the meat. What would you like?” I replied.

“You brought it this time, just bring it again.”

She sat up, took another jolt of the vodka.

“What did you do before retirement?” she asked.

“I was a writer most of my life and now I am adding art. Have been painting for eleven years. My prints finally arrived, but I haven’t unwrapped them as yet.”

“Want to paint me?

“Love to. Why don’t I bring my camera on the next visit? I paint off pictures that I take and I’ll want to take at least 36, maybe more.”

“Okay. Get your ass home. I’m going to bed.”