The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 03

Story Info
His daughter's friend needs advice - he teaches her a lesson.
9.1k words
4.81
92.6k
95

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everybody, Annabelle here with the next exciting chapter of The Iceman's Wrath! If you are new to the series, I would give the first couple of chapters a read so that you can watch the conscience of Jason Dawes break apart shortly before having sex with his daughter's friends.

Oh, and I would like to mention this: though some character seem young, they are all at least 18 years old, meaning that their bad decisions are completely legal, voluntary, and enjoyable for us to watch. I hope you like it!

*****

Exploring Boundaries

The rest of the summer was nothing short of a hot mess. The brownouts got worse, which meant an uptick in stupid behavior from the locals. A midnight drag race got messy and Jason spent part of a perfectly good Saturday evening scraping what was left of a couple of drunk college students out of their cars. Naomi was picking up extra hours at her job to save up money before college, which meant that he didn't see much of her, or her friends.

Well, almost. Every couple of days, he received a text from Megan. She was always careful to hide her face, but made up for her anonymity with various poses, ones that often involved various objects stuffed inside of her pussy. Jason's favorite involved the infamous double dildo-she had folded in half, inserting both ends into her vagina, and captioned the photo with "Wish You Were Here." Naomi was too busy to have her friends over, and she spent what little free time she had left either visiting her mother or hanging out with Jason. They went to a couple of movies, walked the mall (which had air conditioning), and Jason even bought her a new Macbook for college.

Though the temperature remained high, Jason saw the summer end not when the calendar turned, but rather as he loaded the last box into Naomi's car. He focused his efforts on her car, checking that she had enough wiper fluid, making sure the pressure on the tires was okay. Naomi, sensing his anxiety, stayed inside the house while he did his pre-college vehicular check.

"Well kiddo, it looks like you are all set." Jason walked inside, feeling a little sick to his stomachs as the words left his mouth. How many years had he wasted, hundreds of miles away? What would have happened if he hadn't moved out here, learning who his daughter was as a person? How many more years would he still be a dad to her, before he was suddenly just another adult?

"Thanks, daddy." Naomi gave him a long hug. Jason locked all those feelings away, embracing his little girl. He thought of when she was younger, the time he had braided her hair poorly and she wore it to school all day anyway, the time they made a pillow fort in the living room and spilled juice on the cushions, the time that...

"Dad?" Naomi's arms had gone limp. "Dad, you're crushing me."

"Oh, sorry." He released her, her face shimmering through the moisture that had collected along his eyelids. He rubbed his eye, examining a non-existent speck of dirt. "Hey, here's this." He handed her a hundred dollar bill. "Buy yourself some dinner, and use the rest on your dorm room."

"Thanks." Naomi kissed him on the cheek, slung her backpack over her shoulder, and walked outside. Jason followed her out, each footstep toward the curb a moment of pure torture. Her mother was going to meet her at the college, help her get set in, take her to dinner. Part of Jason wished that things could have turned out different, wished that they could have stayed a family, but wishful thinking wasn't going to help him with the fact that he felt like time was marching him toward a cliff.

Where had all the years gone? Looking back, would he remember this day fondly or with misery?

"Ok, well, I guess I'm going to college!" If Naomi was suffering any of these thoughts, he was unable to see them. He gave his daughter a tight hug and held the door for her when she got in. The engine started, and Naomi waved to him when she pulled away, moving toward a future that he was uncertain of his place in.

Dad Jason stood in the short grass, waving to Naomi. Wild Jason patted him sympathetically on the back, a devil's grin plastered on his face.

"I guess there's only one thing to do now," Jason said to himself, breaking the silence. Walking in the house, he grabbed a beer from the fridge (Hey, it was five o'clock somewhere), planted his ass on the couch, and started up some Game of Thrones. He had nothing else to do today, and binge watching some sex and violence would make him feel better.

Just as the credits finished rolling, the whole house went dark. Jason listened to the dying hum of his AC, the fan blades winding down.

"Fuck."

-

Hours later, Jason was sprawled out on his couch, wearing nothing but red and white boxers. He read an old issue of Time magazine that he had left by the couch last time the electricity went out. He was dozing off from boredom when the AC finally kicked back on. Sighing in relief, he closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of cool air rolling over his exposed skin. With the electricity back on, his hand quickly found the remote to his entertainment center. Within minutes, he was sitting on his couch with a cold beer and a bag of chips, the familiar Game of Thrones theme song permeating the room. Jason hummed along with it, sipping from his beer, the cold fluid chilling him from within. He was grateful that he had thought to put his beer in the freezer this morning-the brownouts were lasting longer than ever, and there were rumors that the grid in town had actually suffered some sort of damage from the heat.

There was a knock on the door. Puzzled, Jason sat up, listening to see if they would go away. After a minute of silence, the knock came again, this time, more insistent.

"Shit." He set his beer down, paused GOT, and walked to the door. Through the glass square of his door, he only saw a dark patch hovering at the bottom of the frame. Curious, and a little frustrated, he opened the door.

"Hi Mr. Da-oh my gosh!" Standing at the door, in a white blouse and tartan skirt, was Maria. She had turned her head away, covering her eyes. "I am so sorry!"

"What?" Jason realized he was in his boxers, which wasn't a huge deal for him. However, that was apparently not the case for Maria. "Oh, I'm so sorry, hold up." He closed the door and retrieved his pants, which had been tossed over the side of the couch earlier when the temperature in the house had gotten out of control. He slid into his jeans, and walked back to his door to retrieve the bashful teenager. "Hey, c'mon in."

"Oh, okay." Maria peeked through her eyes. Seeing that the coast was clear, she walked inside, carrying a backpack. "Is Naomi home?"

"No, she left for college this morning."

"Oh." Maria's face fell. She stood in the living room, her eyes brimming over. Jason watched her for a few seconds, wondering what the deal was. Maria fidgeted with the hem of her skirt, swaying back and forth.

"Can I help you with something?" Jason asked, and the dam broke. Maria cried, alternating between nodding and shaking her head. Jason took her by the hand and led her out to the dining room, where he took her backpack from her and sat her at the table. Concerned, he sat next to her, gently rubbing her back. Maria babbled incoherently, but he couldn't make out what she was saying.

Giving up, he got his cellphone out and looked up Maria's parents' phone number. Maria's parents were pretty strict, and had called him on a few different occasions to make certain that Maria was at his home where she said she would be. For some reason unknown to him, they treated him like a long lost relative, always inviting him over for family events, barbecues, and one time to help her dad fix the furnace. It wasn't entirely uncommon for Jason to accept, spending his afternoon with over a dozen people who spoke a language he barely understood, but Maria's mother was one hell of a cook.

"Hello?" The woman on the other end of the phone sounded very tired, an exhaustion in her tone that carried through the phone lines, threatening to drag Jason down with it.

"Hey, Camille? Jason Dawes." Silence on the other end of the line. "Look, so Maria showed up at my door and she seems pretty upset. Is everything okay over there?"

The sigh on the other end of the line said it all. "No, not really. Maria and her father got into a huge fight about college. I won't bore you with the details, but Maria packed a bag and left. Can I talk to her?"

"Maria? It's your mother." Jason held out the phone, and Maria took it. She spoke softly into the receiver, a rush of Spanish that Jason couldn't follow at all. After a few minutes, Jason retrieved his beer from the front room, muting Game of Thrones to keep an ear out for Maria. Nearly ten minutes passed when Maria wandered into the living room, holding the phone out for Jason to take.

"Hi." Jason set down his beer, standing up. He couldn't help it; he always paced when he was on the phone.

"I have a huge favor to ask of you," Camille began. "When Maria and her father argued, some things were said. Feelings were hurt on both sides. Maria has asked me if she could stay at your place tonight."

"I mean, I have no problem with that, but I already told her Naomi left for college this morning."

"And that's the huge favor. Most of her friends have already left, and the ones who haven't are not the girls I want Maria going to for advice. She just wants somewhere quiet to stay for the evening, and I would feel much better knowing that she is safe at your place. Is that too much to ask?"

"Oh, no, that's fine. She can stay in Naomi's room. I totally get it. When I was her age, my dad and I fought all the time." Jason watched Maria rub the tears out her eyes. He filled up a glass of water, handing it to her when he walked past. "I'm not back on at work for a few more days, so she can stay up until then."

"I think tonight is all she will need. Those two are like fireworks-they burn bright and loud, but not for very long." Camille sighed. "Thank you for being a good friend. Naomi is lucky to have you."

"I do my best Camille. Tell Marco hi for me." Jason hung up the phone, staring at the pretty Latina in his dining room. "Okay, it's just you and me. You hungry?"

Maria nodded.

"Tell you what. Why don't you go drop your stuff off in Naomi's room, and I will get us some dinner defrosted. You like steak?"

Maria nodded again, muttering a thanks as she turned the corner. He could just barely hear how soft her footsteps were to the top of the stairs. Shaking his head, he grabbed a couple of steaks out of the freezer and filled a jug with hot water. Tossing the plastic wrapped steaks into the water, he opened up the fridge and pulled out a couple ears of corn. With the AC gradually cooling the house, he decided that grilling was his best option.

Maria took her time coming back. When she finally reappeared, she had recomposed herself, apparently spending some time in the bathroom fixing what little makeup she was allowed to wear. Jason had already started the grill, prepping a quick rub for the steaks as they warmed to room temperature.

"I've got to cook outside," Jason informed her. "Feel free to watch TV or whatever. Make yourself at home."

"Thank you, Mr. Dawes."

"You can call me Jason," he told her, for perhaps the hundredth time.

"That wouldn't be proper," she informed him, wandering out into the living room. Jason rolled his eyes when she wasn't looking-it's what she always told him.

Jason pushed on the steaks, satisfied that they had defrosted enough. Wrapping up the corn in foil with a liberal amount of butter, he tossed them on the grill. Whistling to himself, he returned to the kitchen to finish prepping the steaks, patting them dry before drizzling a little oil across them and applying his Top Secret Fireman's Rub (patent pending). Even though she wasn't in the room, Maria's presence somehow filled the void that Naomi's departure had left behind.

The temperature outside was hot, but luckily some clouds had come in, providing some decent shade. Checking on the corn, Jason threw the steaks on when the corn was close to done, twisting the meat just slightly a couple minutes in for those gorgeous diagonal grill marks. The shimmering air over the grill was permeated by the smell of meat and corn, and Jason's mouth watered. He sipped at his beer, but the heat outside had caused it to warm up already.

"Shit." Jason wiped sweat off his brow, staring back at his house. Through the blinds of the back window, he could tell that Maria was watching something on his TV, but he had pulled the blinds down to keep the sun out. He couldn't wait to get back inside. He flipped the steaks and gave them a few more minutes on the other side, poking them gently with his tongs. Once he was satisfied that they had cooked long enough, he pulled them from the grill, putting them on a plate. He did the same with the corn, closing the lid of the grill and turning the gas off.

Walking inside, he announced that food was ready. Like magic, Maria appeared in the dining room, her hands clasped in front of her.

"Can I do anything to help, Mr. Dawes?" She asked, her face still a mask of misery.

"Yeah. Help me set the table." Jason put the steak down in the center of the table. The corn got its own plate, somewhere it could be easily unwrapped. Maria appeared with some dishes and silverware, and she set the table quickly while Jason grabbed the steak knives she had forgotten. Maria brought her glass of water from the living room, and Jason grabbed another beer from the fridge along with the butter. Sitting across from her, Jason cracked open his beer and pushed the butter plate across to her. Maria put a large spoonful of butter on her plate, then pushed her corn into it. Jason watched her spin the cob carefully, the corn shining in the afternoon light. Once the corn was coated, she hit it with salt and the pepper before biting into it with a crunch.

"Mmm, this is so good." Maria smiled at Jason, a moment of happiness to steal away the events of the day. Jason smiled back, noticing how her sparkling brown eyes lit up the room. The tight curls of her hair framed her face nicely, and she had taken the time in the bathroom to tie most of it away from her face with a dark, red ribbon.

"I'm glad you like it." Jason took his own corn. Across from him, Maria leaned forward to grab the steak plate, the top of her blouse lowering just enough to reveal the upper curves of her breasts.

Dad Jason stood next to the steak place, arms crossed and shaking his head.

"I appreciate this, Mr. Dawes." She transferred her steak to her plate, careful to avoid the runny butter. "When my father and I fight, sometimes we take things too far."

"Well, if you want to talk about it, I'll listen." Jason looked to Dad Jason, who was nodding his approval. "Even if I can't help, it pays to talk about it."

Maria sighed. "We got into a fight over boys."

"Well, I can see that." Jason cut himself a piece of steak. "What was he so upset about?"

"There's a mixer at the end of the first week of school. It's for incoming freshmen. Well, my father forbid me to go, because he doesn't want me... um, he's afraid I might..."

"Have sex?"

Maria's face darkened, her eyes on the table. "Maybe. He's very concerned about stuff like that. When I told him that I didn't need his permission because he would never know if I went, he told me I could pay for my own college."

"Wow. That sounds terrible." Jason shook his head. "In my opinion, avoiding issues like sex just makes it more likely that you will end up making those bad decisions. It sounds like he overreacted."

"Well, that's not the whole story." Maria squirmed in her seat. "I don't know if I should be talking about this with you."

"Hey, anything you say is just between us." Jason took a bite of his steak. The rub gave it just a hint of sweetness.

"Well, part of it is our church. We aren't even allowed to use contraception, and Father Davis convinced all the parents years ago that abstinence education was best. I wasn't even allowed to sit through the sex part of health class." Maria took in a deep breath, then let it out. "I've been having shameful thoughts lately, and I was trying to look stuff up online yesterday. I had a lot of questions about some things, and ended up at a porn site." Maria covered her eyes, staring down at the table. "The speakers on the computer in our living room were turned all the way up, and the video started while my parents were watching Saved by an Angel."

Jason laughed, briefly choking on his steak. Maria lowered her head even farther.

"Oh man, that must have been awful. I can picture how your folks reacted."

"Yes, well, I played it off as a computer virus, but the mixer thing made it worse." Maria shook her head, her dark, springy curls dancing back and forth. "I don't know what I'm doing."

"I'll let you in on a secret." Jason reached over the table, squeezing Maria's hand. "Nobody does. Not at first anyway. Maybe I..." He looked to Dad Jason, who gave him a thumbs up. "Like, if you have questions, you can talk about it with me. I would be happy to be upfront with you."

Maria let out a laugh. "Maybe. I'll think about it."

Jason let it go, the conversation transitioning to Maria's classes in the fall. When they finished, Maria did the dishes for him while he walked outside to cover up the grill. Stepping through the yard, he set up one of the sprinklers to hit a dying patch of grass, the sun finally disappearing behind some houses.

Inside the house again, he noticed that Maria had disappeared. Walking into the living room with his beer, he saw Maria sitting on the couch, eyes open wide and watching the screen.

"Shit," Jason muttered to himself, watching Khal Drogo fuck Daenerys from behind. Daenerys' face is twisted in a mask of pain, and Jason remembered that Maria's parents didn't even want her watching R-rated films. This wasn't something he needed tonight.

"Oh, Mr. Dawes!" Maria grabbed the remote and paused the Blu-ray player. "I'm sorry, I didn't know this show was so dirty!"

Jason looked at the screen, then back at Maria. "The rest of this episode is far from clean, so I'm calling your bluff."

Maria, busted, blushed. "Naomi said you were always watching it, so I picked an early episode to see if I would like it. When the dirty stuff was happening, I was tempted to keep watching."

"Well, there's a ton of dirty stuff that your parents... wait, you're eighteen now, right?"

Maria nodded. "Almost nineteen, actually."

"Well, your parents may want certain things for you, but you're old enough to vote and die for your country, so I figure you're also old enough to pick what you watch on TV." Jason picked up the remote. "This show can be a little dark, but it's a lot of fun."

"Maybe." Maria turned her attention back to the scene. Daenerys was focusing on the dragon's eggs, a smile on her face. "I think I'm missing the point."

"It's not really like this, you know?" Jason pointed at the screen. "This is all plot and no context. She doesn't even want to be with this man, and she has no experience with sex. The first one is the reason that she cries, not the second."

"Does it hurt when you have sex for the first time?"

"It can." Jason sat on the other side of the couch. "But a lot of that depends on the man you choose to do it with."

"My husband," Maria informed him.

"Well, yes. Your husband." Jason gestured at the screen. "But you need to know that sex is more than just this. It can be a lot of things. Um..." He looked at the screen. "Tell you what. Let me find you the scene where her friend explains to her how to make it pleasurable."

"Ok." Maria turned her attention back to the screen, and Jason inwardly groaned. Game of Thrones was not necessarily the best means of sexual education, but she seemed to be emotionally invested. He found the scene he was looking for. "Here, um, I guess watch this part. Her friend is going to explain that sex can be fun if you do it right. I'm, uh, going to grab another beer."