The Idea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are more of these studs, like tiny pin pricks in the back of my hand." She offered "They really must stimulate her cunt as she is walking or sitting!" she said. Turning to her husband I instructed him to remove the panties. Again they turned them inside out and showed the inners to the crowd.

"Open your legs, Bitch" I commanded of Karen. She moved her legs about eight inches apart and stood there. I then ordered her to come to me and stand in front of the cross. I got her to raise her left arm as I tied that to the upper cross beam. I repeated this on her right arm, before ordering her to spread her legs wider. These were then tide to the lower cross beam, a further rope was fastened around her waist securing her back to the upright beam. I then invited the husband, (who I found out was called Ray) to check the bindings and hinted that he should try to pull her from the cross by her nipples. His wife Sonia looked on enviously, so I invited her to try pulling her from the cross by her cunt. Karen never made a sound although I could see her biting her lip.

I announced "My Bitch, here has a thing about black cocks" and as if to prove my point I held up her Black dildo. I gave this to Sonia and asked her How she felt about such a thing sliding in and out of her own cunt. I really stressed the sliding and cunt as I said this.

"Oh no, I could never consider something this big, my own cunt is delicate to me and this would damage me for weeks" she replied.

"Bitch tell everyone, what you feel about your black rubber friend" I demanded.

Karen Spoke with trembling voice "I just love to have it thrust deep inside me, sometimes my cunt, oh master, and sometimes when permitted I love to feel it forcing its way up past my anal ring"

I asked Sonia "Would you like to take that up your arse?"

She declined fervently.

"See, you slut, a normal woman may enjoy anal sex but not with something this hideously big and certainly not made of rubber!" I stated. "Sonia, would you please tease, this slut's cunt with the weapon in your hand" I asked. "In fact, just fuck her with it" I added. Sonia stepped up to Karen and slid the dildo against her cunt. "Don't be gentle, Sonia, this bitch likes it hard and fast, Don't you Slut!" I said

"Yes, Master" Karen replied. With this Sonia began thrusting the Black rubber prick up Karen's cunt.

"Ray, you seem to have nothing to do!" I offered, "Here take this riding crop and tease her nipples with flicks from it" He took the crop and immediately flicked it against his own wife's breast, she yelped. "No no please use it on my slut's nipples" I corrected.

Whilst this was going on, I slipped away, passed out some handbills for our company, and found Cleve. I asked him if he was ready to fuck Karen. He agreed. He went over to the table and picked up a condom. When he stripped off all his clothes, he certainly was not lying about his manhood; it hung almost eight inches whilst slack. I asked Sonia to stroke his cock and compare the real thing to the rubber one she had in her other hand. She immediately knelt and began to suck on Cleve's cock, as it hardened it lengthened; soon it reached it full glorious size. Cleve then slipped on the condom and stepped up towards Karen.

He pulled out the rubber cock and pushed it up to her mouth, saying, "Taste this, Bitch and if you like it I will give you a real one later". Karen Began feverishly sucking her own cunt juices from the rubber cock as Cleve began to fuck her cunt with gusto. The crowd began to urge him on to even greater speed of thrusts.

Karen Suddenly went rigid and the dildo fell from her mouth. I urged Sonia and Ray to step in close and suck on a nipple each to send Karen into an orbit of orgasmic proportion.

When Cleve felt the closeness of this couple and his sustained fucking frenzy, he was not able to last too long, He too when rigid as his spurting cock deposited a whole load of cum inside the condom. As he withdrew and as Karen came down from her orgasm, I asked Sonia to remove the Condom and to step up to Karen and have her open her mouth whilst she poured the contents over her forehead, causing it to trickle down before Karen would be able to get any on her tongue.

"Open Wide, You cum slut" Sonia shouted.

When Karen had manage to clean herself up or as much as she could, we continued filming her fastened to the cross as we allowed everyone who wanted to, to walk by her and cop a feel of her cunt or tits. Meanwhile I spoke to Sonia and Ray, thanking them for their help. Sonia never bothered covering up her breasts and Ray invited me to have a feel or a taste. My one specialty I suppose is I have a definite passion about oral, I can give oral for hours with out tiring, I joking said to Ray, if it was licking Sonia's cunt he had offered I would have whisked her away inside the van for at least two hours before returning the orgasm ravished body to him. Sonia's eyes widened when she heard this. I quickly felt Sonia's nipples; they were already rock hard and thanked them once again.

As they were leaving, Ray returned and asked for a business card, which I happily gave him.

By now the crowd had thinned out and I untied Karen and allowed her to rest in the back of the van on the mattress, whilst we packed up our equipment. We arrived back home around 4 am, but Karen wanted to see the footage so we left her watching the two tapes. Next morning as I awoke, I felt movement beside me in the bed. Bleary eyed I gazed upon Karen as she opened her eyes, reached up and kissed me. "Morning, Master" she greeted me.

After Karen left for home, I Edited the Footage and mixed the DVD, Before arranging to go up to Leicester the following Friday to deliver the finished product. Again Karen greeted me each morning of the weekend I was there with "Morning My very own Master".

The footnote to this customer is that a month later Karen moved down to London and actually moved in with me as I continued her training as a first class cum eating slut.


12