The IFD Supermax Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More, please sir," Dominique moaned, but only earned herself a firm slap on the ass and an stern look that told her in no uncertain terms to be quiet unless spoken to.

Jacqui could not help but grin when Ken approached her next. "This is your last chance to give up any contraband inmate," he said as his hands passed over Jacqui's firm body.

"I'll give up anything that you want officer," the woman quipped, "But I don't have anything but my body."

Ken ran his fingers through her hair before spinning her around to face him. "Open your mouth please Jacqeline," he said.

Jacqui complied without complaint, moving her tongue back and forth as he searched her entire mouth. With the oral search completed, Ken pulled her away from the wall and walked around behind her. "I have to conduct a full strip search now," Ken explained, "So I am going to release your hands so that you can remove your clothing. As soon as you have stripped, I want you to turn to face the wall, place your hands against it, and spread your legs as wide as the hobble chain allows so that I can frisk you first. Understand?"

Jacqui nodded as her hands came free, her run in with Amanada the day before had been all the lesson that she needed in terms of respecting a guard's authority. Ken shoved her against the wall before beginning the search. He started at her head, running his hands through her hair very thoroughly. If he wasn't looking for contraband, the scalp massage might have been very pleasant. After thoroughly checking her hair, Ken reached down to her shoulders, roughly massaging them as he checked for hidden objects. As he reached down to feel her breasts, she found that the pressure that his hands exerted was intoxicating. By the time that he reached her stomach, her pussy, and finally her ass, her breathing was ragged and it took all of her self control to keep from screaming. Unfortunately, he continued on down her legs to her feet and the pressure ceased.

"Time to strip for me Jacqueline," the guard ordered as he unlocked her leg irons. She immediately complied, hoping that her body would entice Ken to give her some extra attention. She started with her gloves, slowly pulled each finger off before removing her leather gloves and dropped them to the floor provocatively before wriggling out of her tight leather dress, revealing that she had neglected to don her underwear this morning. Placing her hands against the wall and turning her head to face her captor she spread her legs wide. Jacqui chanced a sideways glance, admiring Dominique's bound and naked body once again, making herself even hotter than she had been before. Ken ran his hands over the surface of her body quickly and expertly, checking under her armpits and lifting each breast and checking under it in an all too expert manner. He even made her lift her feet and checked her soles, making Jacqui suspect that he had been made aware of her shenanigans the day before.

Her excitement grew once again as Ken's hands explored her now naked body. Grab your cheeks and spread them wide Jacqui," he told her gruffly. Slowly, and a great deal more gently than was the case with other guards, his finger entered her rectum. She felt her face flush with embarasment, but found that the sensation of the searching digit was pleasurable. She stood very still as he probed her anus, and again he conducted his search as quickly and painlessly as possible. Jacqui moaned with pleasure as the desire to fuck his brains out welled up within her, unfortunately, he withdrew his fingers, heedless of her desires.

Then, finally, he made his way to her pussy. The inmate quickly took her right hand off the wall, grabbed his hand, and rubbed herself with it. Despite the fact that Amanda's rough treatment had left her pussy quite sore, Ken's probing finger felt wonderful inside of her. It had been months since she had truly enjoyed sexual satisfaction, and she was not used to denying herself in that area. Of course, her abstinence had not been a matter of choice. The previous night was the first night that she had not had to sleep with a locking chastity belt on since her arrest, and she had been so preoccupied that she had not even thought of masturbating. Ken slapped her ass gently, "This is deadly serious Jacqui, not just a chance for you to jack off. Put your hand back on the wall."

Jacqui complied with a pout, but was ecstatic to find that it felt almost as good when he buried his fingers in her without her guidance. Her breathing quickly became heavy as he wiggled back and forth looking for contraband. Having learned her lesson from Amanda earlier, however, she did not move. Suddenly, Ken's finger was withdrawn from her vagina, and Jacqueline could not help but let out a small whimper as regret nearly overwhelmed her.

Within seconds he was on his feet removing the glove, which he replaced in a pouch on his belt. Gripping her firmly by the left arm, he spun her around. "Open your mouth inmate," he commanded. He reached inside her mouth with his index finger, fishing around for contraband. At his command she moved her tongue aside as he checked over, under, and around it. Before he could withdraw the finger, she began to suck on it suggestively. As her head bobbed back and forth, her eyes silently implored the guard. It had been a long time since she had gotten off, and the search had ignited a fire in her loins.

Ken flushed as he withdrew his finger from her mouth and grasped her face firmly with his other hand. "I am sorry, but now is not the time. We have to be on the bus by ten because we have to stop at the male facility to pick up some other inmates-- it will be a long, full ride to the ferry today."

Jacqui persisted in rubbing her pussy up and down on his thigh for several seconds, and could see from his swollen crotch that she had had the desired effect. Despite his obvious desire, however, Ken pulled her hands behind her back and recuffed her hands gently, but securely. He then shackled her feet and quietly whispered, "Later."

Moving down the line, Ken unlocked Gabrielle's hands and feet next before spinning her to face him. Jacqui turned her attention jealously but discretely to the next inmate as she underwent the search procedure. The woman grinned defiantly at her captor. "Same procedure inmate: turn around and put your hands against the wall, legs spread."

Gabrielle turned slowly and put her palms against the wall as directed. Ken ran his hands through her short hair, thorougly massaging her scalp. Finding nothing there, he grabbed her arm and spun her to face him. Gabrielle looked down on him, in her calf high leather boots, Gabrielle was over six foot two-- almost four inches than her guard. Ken reached up behind her head with his left hand, grabbed some hair and pulled her face downward. "Open up," he ordered.

Gabrielle smiled and purred, "Do you have something to put in my mouth officer?"

"That depends, are you going to be a good girl or a bad girl?"

"I'm always a bad girl."

Ken merely smiled at the woman's innuendo. Smiling back, Gabrielle opened her mouth coquettishly and raised an eyebrow. The guard steadied the inmate's head by holding her throat with his right hand while he fished around for several seconds with his left. Jacqui could barely contain her own pent up lust as she watched out of the corner of her eye.

Ken searched her mouth thoroughly for several seconds. As he did so, he failed to notice that her right hand had left her side and grabbed his testicles. Jacqui felt a sudden pang of fear as her fellow inmate glared down at the guard. "You know that there is no way that you can get out of this cellblock Gabrielle," Ken stated calmly.

"I am not really concerned with escape right now," she replied as she stroked his genitals, "No, I am more interested in addressing some more immediate needs right at the moment. Of course, I realize that there will be consequences, but I haven't been fucked in three months. Give me your cuffs, slowly asshole."

Ken reached behind him and took out his cuffs. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back," Gabrielle ordered.

Ken turned, even though Gabrielle maintained a death grip on his genitalia as he did so. Using her other hand the dominatrix cuffed him behind his back. She then let go of his cock and retrieved his handcuff keys. "Just in case you had any ideas about escaping," she warned him. She spun him around and pulled him close before crushing his lips to her own with frantic intensity. "Sit," she commanded and shoved him onto the bed.

"Well, aren't you going to let us go?" Dominque practically begged.

Gabrielle's gaze was appraising. She seemed to consider her friend's request for a moment before answering. "Well, Dom, I really would like to help the two of you out, but it's been several months, and I think that his cock is all mine this time," then with a somewhat guilty smirk she added, "Sorry."

"Come on Gabrielle, just let me go and I will forget that this ever happened," said Ken.

Gabrielle laughed, "What are you going to do, send me to prison? Maybe you'll give me some time in the hole? I'll gladly accept the consequences, but I really need to feel a man's cock inside of me again. Why don't you just shut up and enjoy the ride?"

Gabrielle pulled her tight leather pants off and slipped out of her leather jacket and blouse. Covered by only a slight black thong, she faced Ken. "See, I'm not hiding anything," she said, adding, "But I know that it's your duty to check thoroughly."

With that the woman lifted both of her magnificent tits, so that the seated guard could see under them. "Lie back," she ordered.

When Ken did not immediately comply, she grasped his uniform and roughly shoved him back onto the bed. Then she slowly pulled off her thong, giggling all the while. Jacqui begged her, "Please, Gabrielle, I need it."

Dominique echoed her Jacqui, "Me too. Just uncuff us."

Gabrielle got up onto the bed and straddled the guard's face. She spread her magnificent ass cheeks and sat upon his face. She sat and wiggled on his face for about half a minute before reversing herself into the sixty nine position, spreading her pussy, and straddling his face again. "Lick it you worm," she ordered, "Get your face nice and deep, I know that you have to do a thorough check."

Ken complied and Gabrielle massaged his crotch the entire time. Gabrielle rode his face for nearly a minute, grinding her pussy down onto his face very hard for emphasis before standing up. Gabrielle then spread her ass cheeks and straddled the guard's face. Sitting upon him with all of her weight, she said gruffly, "See, not hiding anything in that cavity either," then she giggled and before getting up she added, "Sir."

The woman then unzipped his pants and pulled them and his boxers off to reveal his large and extremely hard cock. As Ken gasped for air, Gabrielle looked again at her two chained friends. "Tell you what girls, I am not willing to share this with you after so many months without cock, so I'm definitely not going to uncuff you. Both of you look really hot standing there naked and helpless though, so I am going to let you in on some of the action," with an evil smirk she added, "I don't think that I've ever dommed either one of you before. This is going to be fun."

Gabrielle grabbed each of the women by the hair and dragged them both over to the bed. She pushed each of them down roughy, pulling Jacqui's hair until it hurt and ordering her, "Get your boyfriend ready for me, suck him nice and hard for me. Just make sure that he doesn't come, or you'll regret it."

Jacqui started to protest, "he's not my..."

Before she could finish, however, Gabrielle had shoved her face down into the guard's lap. "Shut up, bitch. I'm in charge now."

Gabrielle was clearly in control of the situation, so Jacqui took Ken's cock into her mouth and sucked without further resistance. He moaned softly as she did so, and he warned her, "Slower Jacqui, I don't think that I can take much more."

In the meantime, Gabrielle focussed on Dominique, pulling her friend's face down into her crotch. She ground her face in her pussy for several minutes while Jacqui gave Ken head. Then she pulled Dom's face away and walked over to Jacqui, "I'm ready bitch, but just to show that I'm not totally heartless I'll let you and Dom get each other off. Just remember that I'm the cell boss when we get to the supermax."

The tall woman pulled Jacqui onto Dominique in the sixty nine position. "Suck her cunt," she ordered as she pushed her face into Dom's warm, moist crotch.

Jacqui did as she was told, and Dom's tongue felt wonderful inside her own sex, but she kept an eye on the other woman and Ken. Gabrielle then mounted the guard and pumped him for several seconds before both moaned almost simultaneously. Soon then felt her own loins explode into orgasm, which released months of sexual tension. Returning the favour, she lapped Dom's crotch harder, until she too felt sexual release.

After all of the people in the cell layed still for several seconds, Gabrielle sat up and whispered in the guard's ear. He nodded, and she gently rolled him over, sat on his back, picked the key up off of the ground, and uncuffed him. Gabrielle then got off of him, turned around, and passively put her hands on her head. Ken got up, pulled her hands behind her back, cuffed her and shackled her, and then got dressed. Without another word, he put the women's leashed steel collars on, locked them in a line with Gabrielle at the front and Dominique at the back, and waited for Alexis to return and unlock the cell. He started to lead them out, but Alexis said, "Head over to the men's jail, Amanda needs you for some urgent business. I'll handle getting these bitches showered."

Ken looked confused, but he handed Alexis the lead chain and hurried off. Jacqui felt pangs of yearning as she watched him walk away. She was snapped back to attention by Alexis's harsh voice, "Let's go you sluts, we don't have all day."

They moved out, but something was bothering Jacqui. On the way to the shower Jacqueline whispered to Gabrielle, "What did you say to him? Why did you let him go?"

Jacqui could see a smirk, even though the other inmate did not turn to answer, "I let him go because I knew that we'd never escape from this jail, but I figured that it was a great chance to improve my stay at the supermax. I told him that I knew that the I.D.F. would look harshly upon him letting prisoner's escape, but that the entire incident could be our little secret on three conditions. First, he could not punish me for what happened in the cell. Second, he would see that we were all assigned to the same cell when we got to the prison. Finally, he would come to service me regularly-- five years would be a long time to go without dick."

Jacqui felt her heart sink. She had never been friends with the other two dominatrixes, so she could only imagine what Gabrielle and Dom would dream up for her.

12