The Illicit Affair

Story Info
Wife eager to meet lover in motel room for pure physical sex.
2.8k words
4.07
69.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Castlemania
Castlemania
289 Followers

I stood on the subway train, body rocking and rolling with the momentum. I barely held on, if I am honest, given my state of excitement. I looked up at the signs as we pulled into a station. Three more stops for me. I just hoped my poor hammering heart could last that long. I was on my way home, knowing I had the briefest window to do what I planned to do. I felt a vibration in my hand, heard the electric chime. My heart raced a little more.

CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT GONNA LOVE YOU UP SO GOOD

I read the text and my knees turned to jelly. I blushed, I felt the heat of it on my face. I also grew more than a little moist reading those words. I willed the train to break all speed records.

I had to get home, get showered and changed before my husband could come home. I had told him this morning that I was going out with the girls from work. He smiled and nodded, telling me he might just go sink a few with the boys too. So everything was set. I just had to get in, get cleaned up, and get out as fast as possible. My phone chimed again.

SO HARD FOR YOU IT HURTS

I blushed even hotter, cleared my throat and ran from the train the moment it pulled into the station. I practically ran the two blocks home too. Thank goodness, the house was empty, no sign of Tom. He didn't usually get home until after 6 so I knew I had time but not much. I checked my watch. 17:10. I moaned and ran up the stairs, throwing on the shower and tearing off my sensible work clothes. I washed myself so very thoroughly, wanting to be as clean and fresh as possible for my lover. He deserved it. He made life so exciting, so thrilling. I was determined to keep him keen. I washed between my legs, the sponge rubbing over my sensitive pussy lips too nicely. I shook myself.

"No!" I said out loud. "No time."

I switched off the shower, grabbed a couple of towels and skipped to the bedroom. I had already set aside the slinky little black dress for tonight, along with the sheer silk stockings and underwear I planned to wear with it. No bra though, not with this dress; it was way too low cut for that. It was short too, almost indecently short, giving a glimpse of stocking top as I walked. I knew exactly what effect that would have on him tonight. The thought made me shiver in anticipation. I sat at the dresser and fixed my hair and my make-up, glancing at the time. 17:42. Shit!

I hurriedly got dressed, contorting madly to pull up the zipper. That was something Tom did for me but not this time. It would be so wrong to ask a husband to zip me up, knowing the dress was likely to be torn from me in a motel room later. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked smoking hot. Not bad for an old woman, I thought. I grabbed a pair of what can only be described as Fuck Me Shoes, hoping they would perform as advertised, grabbed my coat and hot-footed it out of there, making sure there was little sign left of my presence. My phone chimed again. I stopped to read it.

ON WAY NOW. DON'T BE LATE. NEED YOU BAD.

My heart skipped yet another beat and I walked as fast as I could to the station; not as easy as it sounds on those heels. I stood, waiting for a train, aware of the looks I was getting from others. I couldn't blame them. I looked like a whore; an expensive whore, granted, but still a whore. The thought thrilled me and I wished I had used a pantie liner. These knickers were going to be ruined if I didn't calm down. I tried hard not to think of my lovers arms, his lips, the way he felt inside me. I tried and failed, further proving my point about those knickers. Another chime.

GOING 2 FUCK U SO HARD TONITE

I bit my lower lip, stifling a moan threatening to escape. My knickers were most definitely ruined now. I was slightly concerned too. I was leaking so much that I was sure everyone on that train would catch the heady scent of my extreme arousal. It's not like the tiny dress would do anything to cover it. I blushed again but I also smiled. I texted back.

DRIPPING

I felt so dirty typing that one simple word. The response made it worthwhile though.

GOD UR SEXY.

The train juddered to a halt at the next station, not mine. A group of young men got on board, each of them devouring me with their eyes. Naturally, they came and stood near me, not even trying to hide their lustful glances.

"Hey , darlin'" the cockiest one said, reaching out and touching my arm. I pulled away. "Working tonight?"

I didn't answer him. Instead I looked away, making it clear I wasn't interested. Again, the touch on my arm. I turned angrily back.

"We got cash, darlin'" cocky kid spoke again, a sickly grin on his face. "How much for all of us?"

"More than you can afford," I retorted. "Look, I have a booking tonight. Just leave it, ok?"

That got a round of ribald laughter and cheering. I played the whore card and it worked. They now KNEW I was a whore, on my way to get screwed for cash. They were partly right. I was not a whore, no cash was involved but I was most certainly on my way to get screwed. Why do I have these thoughts at moments like that? It only made me hornier!

"Maybe another time," said the cocky kid. "You are way too hot to pass up on."

I smiled at him. It's hard to be angry after a compliment like that.

"Maybe," I said in my huskiest voice.

They got off at the next stop, after cocky kid scribbled his number on a piece of torn paper, insisting I take it. I made a show of thanking him and then crumpled it up, tossing it into my purse the moment they were out of sight.

The train lurched on. I felt eyes on me throughout the whole journey and wondered if, perhaps, the dress was a little too much or, more to the point, a little too little. To be honest though, it's good to feel sexy now and then. If eyes were on me, it was because I looked good enough to look at. That was enough for me. Two more stops and my heart was beating its familiar tattoo in my chest. The rising excitement as I got closer to my lover was unbearable. I was visibly trembling, panting, like a bitch in heat. I WAS a bitch in heat, I told myself.

Tom and I had been married for seven years. I still loved my husband but things were getting kind of stale. I know, I know, I am a cliche. Seven Year Itch! But you know, cliches do not become cliches unless there is some truth in them. We had settled into a routine home life with little in the way of excitement. There was no thrill, no real passion in our marriage. We made love from time to time and it was ok. It was tender and loving but not passionate. I don't blame Tom for this. He doesn't blame me, I know. It's just what happens sometimes. So that is why, on that night, I was on a subway train, heading for a cheap motel, to meet my lover for a night of wild, passionate fucking.

There! I said it! I said fucking because that's exactly what it was. Every time was so intensely physical, leaving me breathless, shaking, content and so very satisfied. Oh, I occasionally felt something approaching guilt. The illicit nature of it bothered me sometimes, right up until I remembered how it felt. Then I couldn't wait for next time. I was sure we would get caught one day but I shrugged and said we would deal with that when it happened. My lover had the same attitude.

We finally reached my stop and I walked off the train, smiling and blushing slightly at the wolf whistle of whoever it was checking out my scantily clad ass. I didn't turn around to see. It didn't matter. I walked calmly, collectedly, out of the station and looked out over the road. Motel Paradiso looked back at me and I smiled again. It really was so very seedy. Pink neon flooded the lobby area, leaving the rows of rooms in darkness. I walked over the road, catching a couple of honking horns in the process.

Really, guys, as a chat up line, that is never going to work!.

I took out my phone and thumbed in the message.

WHAT ROOM?

I stood on the street corner, looking even more like a whore, waiting for a reply. It came after two long minutes.

36. HURRY. NEED U.

My knickers were beyond...oh, you get the idea by now. I hurried. My lover needed me. I thought of a typical night at home with Tom. I hurried faster, reaching the door to number 36. The room was in darkness but the door was unlocked. I pushed it open and stepped inside.

Hands grabbed me, pulling me close to my lover. His lips pressed to mine, hungrily, passionately, all but devouring me in an urgent kiss. I moaned, melting in his arms, clinging to him as the kiss went on. He broke from me and flicked the light switch.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. "You look incredible."

"Thank you," I simpered. I actually simpered, such was this man's power over me.

"Good enough to eat," he growled. Before I could reply, he grabbed my arms, pulled me hard and threw me down on to the bed. My short dress didn't last long. I had a feeling it might be torn from me and it most definitely was. My knickers didn't last much longer. I looked up, naked and helpless on the bed. My lover stood over me, slowly, deliberately undoing his belt. I watched, wide eyed as his cock came into view. It really was so hard. I swear I saw it pulse before he leaped on to me. He kissed me again, harder, more urgent, his tongue slipping into my mouth, finding my tongue waiting for him. His hands roamed over my body, running over my painfully hard nipples, over my trembling taut stomach, down to my aching, quivering pussy. My hips flexed up to meet his hand and the first touch on my engorged clit almost made me scream. Something told me there would be a lot of screaming that night.

My lover broke the kiss, moving down my body, leaving a trail of hot wet kisses from my neck, down to my breasts. My back arched and I moaned as his hot lips engulfed a nipple, sucking strongly.

"Oh God!" I cried out. He moved to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment. I was in heaven already. Paradise was coming next as he slithered down my body, his lips finding my soaked pussy. He kissed it tenderly at first then opened his mouth around me, sucking my puffy lips into his mouth. He ran his tongue over and around each lip, making me squirm. And then he extended his tongue so that it was inside me. He was so good at that. He knew that most of the feeling for me was just inside my pussy and he played on that perfectly. His tongue moved exquisitely over the soft flesh inside me and I moaned, I cried, I gripped the bed sheet so hard my knuckles turned white. Still he continued to eat me, occasionally pulling back to flick his talented tongue over my clit. I felt a familiar tightness growing in my stomach, his every movement, every flick of that tongue, expanding the feeling until I grabbed his hair, body jack-knifing as my first screaming orgasm exploded from me, covering his still lapping tongue in the flow of my juices.

"you bastard," I panted.

"And then some," he grinned.

He reached down to me, turning me over, pushing me down on the bed. I complied, of course. This man could do whatever he wanted to me and I would be just as happy as can be. He pushed my legs forward under me so I was on all fours.

"oh God... Yes!" I urged him. My favorite position of all.

"Yes!" I screamed again as his wonderful cock, so hard, so perfect, hammered into me so deeply. He held me there and I tensed around him, gripping his cock with my internal muscles. I could feel every inch of him, every throbbing, powerful inch as he held me spellbound around his cock. He started to move, slowly at first, pulling out, letting me feel those inches against my flesh. I shuddered as he paused, just inside me. He rotated his hips, his cock circling my entrance.

"Fuck me!" I begged. "Oh please... fuck me hard!"

And he did just that. He thrust back inside me, so deep, so hard, molding my pussy to his shape. I pushed back against him, rolling my hips to grind my ass on his body as he fucked me so deep. His hands came down to my hips, grabbing me, using me for leverage as he picked up the pace, his cock driving, pounding into me. I screamed, I moaned, I cried. I rocked my hips to match his every thrust. Abandoned, wanton, desperate to be fucked just like this. He had other plans.

He rolled over, taking me with him so I ended up on top. I looked down at this handsome man, my lover, and I considered myself blessed. I began to rise and fall on him, his cock spearing deeply into me. I heard the wet slap of our bodies coming together, knowing the wetness came from inside me, so easily and perfectly coaxed from my willing body. I breathed deeply, the air filled with the musky scent of our sex. It drove me wild with desire and I rode him hard, I rode him fast, screaming and crying every time his cock filled me.

"Slow down," he hissed, but I couldn't. It was impossible. I wanted all of him right now. We had the whole night ahead of us and I wanted him now. I was going to have him now. I did not slow down. Instead, I drew my legs up, squatting over him and I hammered myself up and down on him, filling the air with louder, wetter sounds. I felt the tightness in my stomach again, spreading rapidly up my body. I fought for breath. I looked down at him, my eyes glazed with lust. His eyes were closed, his face screwed up as if in pain. The grip on my waist tightened and I felt him swell inside me.

"Yes!" I screamed. "Oh God yes! Give It to me. Give it to me now!"

He grunted violently as he let go, his seed firing into me fast and hard. It was enough to trigger my next orgasm and I came with him, screaming in pure pleasure. I felt the heat of him inside me and I flowed and flowed over him, my juices mixing with his hot cum. I finally collapsed on him, quivering, breathless, flushed and happy.

We Lay there for what felt like an age, our breath ragged, short. He held me and I held on to him. Eventually, he lifted my face to his and he kissed me, tenderly, lovingly. I kissed him back.

He eased me from him, laying me on my back. I happily lay there, feeling the glow in my body where his seed pooled inside. I smiled like the cat who got the cream, which I suppose I was. I opened my eyes, watching my lover walk to the bathroom, his cock softened but still showing signs of the pleasures still to come that night. Besides, there is a little trick I do with my tongue that would soon get him fully hard again. I was looking forward to it. He saw me looking and he chuckled.

"You little slut!" He jokingly chided me. I threw a pillow at him.

"Tom!" I laughed. "That's no way to talk to your wife."

"I love my wife," said Tom. "Even if she is a little slut."

I smiled at him and lay down, stretching out blissfully.

"I love my husband" I murmured. "He fucks me real good."

Castlemania
Castlemania
289 Followers