The Illicit Proposition Ch. 02

Story Info
The Party.
2.5k words
3.9
39.7k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two,

The Party

Even before I shaved and took my shower. I knew I shouldn't be going to this party. My common sense and gut instincts, kept telling me, over and over again, what I already knew.

She's a married woman and her husband's a drunk and drunken husband's tent to spell trouble, with a capital T. But I said I'd go, so that was that, I was going.

I put on a navy blue jersey that showed off the muscles in my chest and arms and a pair of very loose fitting khaki cargo shorts, in hopes of hiding the slab of meat that hangs down between my leg and the inseam of my pants.

Their house was huge and impressive looking. While I walked around to the back yard; I saw a bunch of kids down by the swimming pool. The tall pretty girl with the baby stroller was down there with them.

But I didn't see anyone else around. So I keep wandering around until I saw the back door as I approached it. I could hear Betty ranting and raving. "What the hell, am I going to do? "

I knocked on the back door and Betty yell out angrily," Come on in, it's open." When Betty seen me she said angrily, "Meat your long lost Buddy is dead drunk on the couch."

I wasn't the least bit surprised to hear that.

Betty's full natural tits were bouncing up and down inside her halter top as she paced across the kitchen floor towards me. Then she abruptly turned and began pacing back the other way. Being an ass and leg man, I glanced down to get a view of her from the waist down. She was wearing a pair of cutoff jeans that barely covered her well rounded buns.

Betty's ass has the slightest jiggle to it when she walks. Her legs are long lovely and well toned; I also noticed that she was wearing a pair of white Keds on her feet.

Holy Shit, I though to myself she's still a living breathing wet dream, just like she was in high school.

I knew she was a married woman; and everything her husband said about her, was probably just a bunch of drunkards bullshit. But I told myself, she's off limits and to stay away from her.

In spite of my good intends, just by watching her bouncing boobs and jiggling ass, as she paced back and forth across the kitchen. Made my cock start to stir and I felt a drop of pre-cum ooze out the end of dick, into my under shorts.

When she looked at me; I saw that her mascara was smeared around her red blood shot eyes, making her look like a raccoon.

Betty sucked in her breath trying to control her sobbing as she said desperately," Meat, I've got sixty people coming over for a birthday party, and the couple I hired, to help me with it. Just called and told me, they were sorry, but they had a family crises, so they couldn't make it! "Then she started sobbing again.

I'm just a big sucker that can't stand to see a woman crying! So I walked over to her and said, "Its okay, I'll help you." Then I put my arms her, and began rocking her like a child trying to make her feel better.

But when Betty felt my arms going around her; she lifted her arms up and wrapped them around my neck, unconsciously draping the length of her soft warm body against mine.

When I felt Betty's sobbing body against mine. My heart started to pound, sending blood surging through my veins, right into my groin making my penis start to pulse, and stiffen.

Before I realized what was happening, my cock was sticking straight out in front of me. Needless to say, I knew I should let go of her immediately, before she felt my dick pressing against her.

But Betty felt so good in my arms, it was like she belonged there and her feminine scent was filling my nose, intoxicating me with her sexuality. Whether she knew it or not, she was creating a craving deep in my genitals, that I wouldn't be able to control.

Needless to say, I couldn't let go of her, even if I wanted too. However; I was still trying my best to keep it non-sexual between us.

So I gently rubbed the side of her cheek with the palm of my hand and whispered softly into her ear," Its okay Betty. I'll help you any way I can just tell me what you want me to do?"

Betty sniffled as she drew in her breath and sort of sobbed, "Do you know how to cook, on a grill?"

"Oh Hell Yeah, what guy can't? " I replied confidently, trying to sound manly and impress her with my masculinity.

She sounded pitiful as she asked, "Will you help me?" "Sure, "I replied, trying to be her, knight in shining armor. Then I tenderly kissed her forehead trying to reassure her of my good intentions and sincerity.

Maybe it was, because of her husband's crude remarks that caused her to be so emotionally distraught. Or maybe it was, because she was just so miserable being married to that drunken bastard. Or maybe it was true, that she just hadn't had sex in such a long time. Or maybe it was also true, that she really loves men, and she can't control herself around us!

But for whatever reason, as I held her trying to comfort and consul her. I felt her body beginning to stir and respond to my touch in a way. I really hadn't expected, or intent it too!

The next thing I knew. Betty was rubbing her teary eyes on my shoulder, and smearing her makeup on my jersey.

Before I knew what was happening. I heard her starting to make those erotic little, "Ah, ah," sounds deep in her throat, as she sucked in her breath trying to stop her sobbing; as Betty exhaled she made a long drawn out trembling sound. That made my dick jump and twitch.

Without thinking I began trying to kiss away her tears, like a parent does for a crying child. But as I did that Betty began drawing in her breath deeper and innately began rocking her hips back and forth against mine.

When her pelvis's touched the tip of my protruding dick, she unconsciously gasped, "Aaaaah," and began gyrating her hips, grinding her pussy mount just below the large bulging lump in the front of my shorts.

As she did that I could feel little shivers of excitement starting to go up and down her spine and I could hear her breathing becoming labored.

In spite of my good intends. My dick was as hard as a rock, and pressing firmly against her lower abdomen just above her mound of Venus.

As Betty wiggled around trying to get closer to me; her spongy upturned breasts became pressed tightly against my chest.

I didn't ever thing about it, when I felt Betty's boobs being mashed against my chest. I instinctively began running my finger tips up and down her spine; causing her to thrust her hips against me with more sexual urgency.

When I felt her becoming aroused, the innocent little kisses I was giving her on the forehead became more passionate and I started softly blowing my warm breath into her ear.

Betty's sighted, "Ooooh, "and her dug her fingers tips into my shoulders, as I stuck the tip of my tongue in her ear and swirled it around causing her to shutter. Then I nibbled on her ear lobe, sending more shivers up and down her spine.

I knew she really liked that, because she started panting loudly and began lifting her shoulder up against my chin, then she just gave in and tilted her head to the side, giving me better access to her ear and neck.

Betty sighted softly," Ohhh please, don't do that. You're getting me sooo freaking horny, I can't stand it."

But she didn't to do anything to try and stop me, from stimulating her.

I was starting to lose it, and I began kissing and licking down the side of neck. When I reached that very sensitive spot between her neck and shoulder; she quivered and hunched up her shoulders and tilted her head to the side sighting passionately, "Ooooh fuck, that feels sooo good."

Betty's whole body was trembling against me, as I nipped the nap of neck and started sucking and flicking the tip of tongue back and forth across the soft warm flesh that was between my teeth.

When Betty felt me sucking on her neck, she went so stiff that her body started quivering. Then she gasped and sighed breathlessly," Please don't give me a hickey. I've got company coming."

Betty's was breathing so hard, that her full breasts were heaving up and down against my chest. When I heard her request; I started kissing my way back up her neck to her ear.

While I was kissing Betty's neck, she locked her arms tighter around my neck, and stood up on her tip toes, pressing herself harder against me.

Betty's added height, lifted her up just enough, so that the protruding piece of meat in the front of my pants rubbed over her pussy mount, and started to slip between her thighs.

When Betty felt the head of my cock, touch the front of her womanhood. She sucked in breath and began panting," Aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah."

As she started pumping her hips back and forth, rubbing the front of her womanhood over the tip of my dick murmuring, "Mmmm, mmm, mmm."

When I felt her responding to me, in that sexual way, and I heard the passionate sounds she was making. I immediately run my hands down over her soft rubbery ass cheeks and lifted her up and pulled her tighter against me, pushing more of my unbending dick between her legs.

As Betty felt my hard swollen cock, being forced between her warm moist thighs and pressing upward against cunt; she started passionately rubbing her pussy back and forth over the length of my pulsing pecker.

Needless to say, I started pumping my hips back and forth, against hers, roughly jamming the head of my hard swollen cock upward, against her womanhood, while I squeezed and kneaded her firm rubbery ass cheeks with my fingers.

We stood there like that, for several minutes dry fucking each other like a couple of horny sex crazed teenagers on the front porch, after a date.

I was on verge of spinning her around, bending her over the table, and whipping out my dick, yanking her shorts down and shoving my cock into her and fucking her like a street corner whore, against a dumpster in an ally.

But before I could do anything, Betty jerked her hips forward, and clamped her thighs tightly around the large invading rock hard piece of man meat, that was wedged between thighs, and went ridged.

I was holding her tightly against me, as her thighs began quivering around my cock, then her body started convulsing wildly against me, groaning, "Ahhh, ahhh. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" as she had a totally unexpected unplanned, trembling orgasm in my arms.

After the waves of her orgasm finished passing through her warm soft sweaty body. Betty released her grip around my neck and slumped down until she was flat footed on the floor.

Betty's head was hanging down like she was trying to avoid making eyes contact with me. When she finally looked up, I could see that her face was sweaty and flushed bright pink in the warm after glow of her surprisingly intense orgasm.

Betty sounded embarrassed as she tried to explain, "Meat, I really haven't been touched by a man in so long. When you put your arms around me, and I felt your big hard body against mine, I just couldn't help myself."

Betty looked into my eyes, and then she glanced down at the bulge in the front of my pants and said, "I guess; I'm not the only one, that's horny and needs to get off."

Betty dropped to her knees, and looked up me as she said," I've been wanting to see this thing of your's ever since I was a teenager in high school."

While she was saying that, she was also unbuckling my shorts, pulling down my zipper.

Betty then put her hands inside my undershorts and, quickly yanked them down to my ankles, in one swift motion.

Betty sighted," Holy Shit, you could be a porn star."

I couldn't help myself. I was so flattered. I started blushing and giggling like a teenage girl.

She took my balls in her hands and very gently squeezed them, as she asked nervously, "Meat if I get off, will you still stay, and help me?"

I replied, "Hell Yeah, trying to sound like a man of my words." Then she slowly rubbed her hand up under the shaft of dick, when she reached the head of my cock she wrapped her warm hand around it and spit on the end my dick, as she began gently stroking it up and down.

Betty kept squeezing my balls and caressing them with one hand, while she stroked my cock with her other. She was looking directly into my eyes as she leaned over and kissed the tip of my dick.

The feel of her warm hand stroking my cock and the touch of her soft lips on the end of pecker send shivers up and down my spine, causing my nuts to tighten and swell.

Betty was staring into my eyes as she licked the tip of my dick and whispered," I want you to cum for me."

Then she kissed the end of my hard rod again and spit on it, as she began stroking my engorged pecker faster and faster while she continued caressing my nuts.

Betty was still looking into my eyes as she said in her slutty voice, "I want you to cum. I want you to cum, on my face."

I could feel my body beginning to twitch and jerk as my balls filled up with sperm and I knew there was no stopping it.

So I closed my eyes and let myself go as I totally enjoyed my unexpected orgasm. And I did exactly as she requested and shoot gob after gob of my warm creamy sperm in her face. I came so good and hard I couldn't stand it.

I was begging Betty to stop, but she just kept on stroking my dick, teasing me, torturing me, by asking things like, " Did you like that? Tell me what, you want me to do to you, next? Tell me what you want, to do to me?"

Betty had my dick rock hard again it. Then the fucking doorbell started ringing, and her damn guest started arriving.

Betty looked at me strangely as she said," Meat there's something; I want to talk to you about, after the party."

"Okay. " I replied, as I pulled up my pants up, and Betty quickly ran to kitchen sink and began washing my sperm off her face

End of chapter two