The Imperfect Storm Ch. 02

Story Info
Asserting his dominance, she loves it
8.1k words
4.69
64.9k
50

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,073 Followers

(Trent has written an erotic story on Literotica, but he's afraid to tell his girlfriend, Whitney, about it. Her sisters know about it, however, and have threatened to tell Whitney. They're also seeing our man Trent in a rather different light. Please check out Chapter 1! Thanks for reading. PS, Hi Bob! These are your people!)

- The Imperfect Storm -

Chapter 2

Whooshing noise.

What the fuck? I'm dead asleep! Oh, it's my girlfriend Whitney's phone. Incoming text. You gotta be shitting me. It's 7:15 on Saturday morning! I'm going back to sleep. People need to respect the Saturday.

- - -

Somebody has jumped on the bed and attacked me. I think it's Whitney, but I'm not entirely sure. I can feel a woman's naked body on top of mine. She's rubbing in to me and kissing me and telling me to get up.

"What's up babes?" I say groggily, trying to look at the clock. 8:30. I like 10 better. or 11.

"Wake up sleepy head! We have to fuck!" She kisses me more, her breath is nice and minty. My mouth tastes like a water buffalo farted in it. But, she doesn't seem to notice. Huh.

"Is Big Red gone?"

"Yeah, it was gone yesterday but you got drunk and fell asleep." She thrust her tongue in my mouth, then sucked my tongue in and out of her mouth. She reached down and stroked my morning wood. Hey, that's nice. And unusual.

"Mmmmmm. I need your cock inside me, Trent. Now, Just fuck me, please?"

Well, I really liked her presentation. I was completely swayed by her arguments. I whole-heartedly agreed with her proposal.

I started to rise up. She put her hand on my chest and said, "No baby. Just sit there. I'm getting on you."

She moved up on me, dragging her tits in my face, but not letting me catch one in my mouth. It's a little game we used to play. She reached back and held my cock up at an angle, and she scooted back onto it.

My cock split open her pussy lips. Jesus Christ she's fucking wet! It usually takes a half an hour of foreplay to get her this wet. What the hell? Hey man, don't question, just enjoy the ride.

She sat back completely on my cock, her full weight on my pelvis and my cock sunk deep inside her.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" she cried out. She sat up straight and arched her back, thrusting her beautiful breasts forward. Her hands reached for the ceiling, then fell across her breasts. She teased and squeezed them as she rose up and down on my cock.

I thrust my pelvis to meet her motions, our bodies now slapping together in a hard, fucking rhythm. Whitney falls forward, catching herself on her outstretched arms. More stable now, we can fuck faster. I grab her tits and slap them together right in my face. The whole time she's just moaning.

Eventually she collapses on top of me. She's tired but still humping my rock-hard cock. I grab her ass and, rather gracefully, I might add, roll her over on her back with me on top, my cock staying inside her throbbing pussy.

Whit's nails dig into my back as she gasps and moans.

"Fuck me! Don't . . . Stop . . . Keep . . . Fucking me . . . More . . . More . . . Yes oh shit YESSSSS!!!"

Her screams continue as I feel her pussy contract around my cock. Her spasmodic jerks are beautiful to watch; I made this hot babe cum like a motherfucker!

I read somewhere that the male's hormone levels are the highest in the morning, hence the morning wood. I have to agree with that. My rock hard cock isn't quite ready to cum yet. All through her tumultuous orgasm, I keep fucking her, hard.

I drag a pillow over her face for her to scream into. I don't really want the neighbors knocking on the door. Whit is practically hyperventilating as her orgasm stretches on and on. Jesus, this girl can cum! I've reached the brink.

I throw off her face pillow to find her hair matted with sweat, her cheeks flushed with passion, and her eyes wild with sex.

"Give me that cum!" she says in a breathless voice. "Give it to me! Come on! I need it Trent! I NEED it . . . in my mouth . . . come on baby . . . come on . . . "

I pull out of her wet snatch and quickly jump up to her face. I stroke my cock just a couple times and . . .

"YESSSS!! Fuck yes! Take it all Whitney! Take it all!!!"

My cum shoots out of my cock at blinding speeds. It tears into her lips, mouth, cheeks. My sperm is so hot it must be sizzling on her skin . . . Whitney gulps it all down in a couple swallows. Her fingers push around the cum on her face towards her mouth. She greedily licks her fingers and swallows all that down, too. It's been about 6 months or so since she's let me cum in her mouth. This is unexpected, but fantastic.

I push forward now, my flagging cock right in her face. She draws it into her mouth, sucking out the cum remnants and also tasting her own cum on my cock.

"Mmmmmmm so good Trent . . . So good . . . I love your cum in the morning . . . "

Really? You do? Because I was getting the impression you weren't so into me anymore . . . But I wasn't born yesterday, so what I said was, "Oh baby! You are so fucking hot! Thank you!" And I slipped down into the bed beside her. We snuggled and kissed for a few moments.

Then she asked me a strange question.

"Am I your dirty girl?"

Well, honestly no. Not lately. I mean you are right now. What the fuck? But, like I said, I wasn't born yesterday.

"Of course you are baby! But, um . . . what do you mean?"

"Trent. I love you, baby." She kissed me tenderly. "I want us to work, this to work. I want you and I want to keep you. I will do anything . . . anything for you."

Now, normally when someone says they'll do 'anything', they never actually mean it. So I kind of took this with a grain of salt.

"Whit, I love you, too! And I like you being my 'Dirty Girl'. I like it a lot!"

"Good honey! I, ummm. I have a confession to make."

What. Who did you sleep with? Did you get fired? Hurry up and say it!!!

"Stacy told me about this website that has erotic stories--"

Fuck! Her older sister Stacy ratted me out! I asked her not to. But she also said she would. Fuck!

"--and I read this one story. Well, really the first story cuz Stacy told me to. And, well, maybe you should read it. It was . . . well it got me kinda hot. Maybe you noticed?"

Okay, so Stacy told her about the story, but apparently not that I was the author. Thank God. I don't think we're ready for that just yet.

"Baby, you're always hot!" I lied. "But yeah, you were fucking awesome this morning!"

"I'm glad you liked it! I did . . ." And she kissed me more and snuggled into me with her soft tits and soft body. A lot of guys I know want to just get up and go afterwards. And miss all this? This is what often leads to more sex, guys!

"So, I tell you what. I'm going to bring the computer to you. I want to know what you think of this story. You read, I'll make you a huge breakfast. Naked, of course."

"Babes, wear an apron? I don't want bacon grease to burn your tits." She laughed. I bent down and sucked one. Her nipple hardening in my mouth. I love these tits. So responsive.

She brought me in the laptop and presented it to me. There was my story, on the screen. First chapter. Fuck me.

"So tell me, Whit. how did you find this story?"

"Stacy texted me this morning. I read it twice, then came in and jumped your bones. Stacy told me that Missy read it also, and she found it to be extremely hot!"

Yeah, I know about that one. Whit's little sister had been sending me these phone videos every day. Just like 30-45 seconds or so. But they were fucking hot. Sucking her own tits, slapping her tits, fingering her pussy. She even sent one of her pissing in the tub. That was weird. And, strangely erotic. I kept deleting them, though. Of course, after I watched them ten or twenty times.

I pretended to start reading. It's weird reading your own writings. Mostly what I saw were typos, grammatical errors, story errors, things I could've done better. But, eventually I fell into the story. I got through a few chapters when Whit returned with this enormous breakfast of scrambled eggs with peppers and onions and spicy jack cheese, lots of crispy bacon, sausages, O'brien potatoes, toast, juice and coffee.

"Jeez, Whit! Thanks baby! This would feed an army, I think."

"I want you to get your strength up. You're going to need it in a few hours!"

She wanted to talk about the story while we ate, and what was going on. I'm really surprised she likes it so much. The story includes brother/sister incest, lesbians, light BDSM, sexy moms. I didn't think she would find this all that sexy.

"Oh yes, Trent! That part where he turns the tables, and ties up his sister and half-rapes her? Oh my God! I came twice reading that. did you like that?"

Like it? I wrote it! Of course I liked it. That's a big fantasy a lot of us brothers have, to fuck their hot sister.

"Yeah, it's pretty damn hot. Don't you think it's weird, though? The incest angle?"

"Well . . . I can see how it would happen. They grow up together, they know each other very well, it's not completely surprising. So, Trent. How about your sister, Kylie? Did you two ever... you know . . ."

"Oh yeah. Sure. We fucked like monkeys on the kitchen table. Mom and dad used to get mad at us because the family couldn't eat dinner with all our fucking."

Whitney gave me the evil eye. She knew I was making a joke out of it when, in fact, Kylie was the inspiration for the whole story. My older sister was fucking hot. Did I fuck her? Hey man, stories come from somewhere, ya know? You can't write a story in a vacuum. But, actually, no, I didn't.

"What about you and your Sister Bitches?"

"Oh yeah, we're all regular lesbians. Mom had to chain us up in our rooms just so she could clean the house. Otherwise there was baby oil and dildos everywhere."

Touche, I guess.

"Come on!" I said. "Tell me something. You're all pretty sexual, some things must've happened."

"Hmmm. Well, Melissa was usually naked, or topless. She really likes her boobs and likes showing them off."

"And you squeezed them a lot and sucked on them?"

"Uh, no. But I'm pretty sure if I said so, she would've been okay with it. She's a little slut. Then um, well maybe I shouldn't tell you this." I tilted my head and gave her my best smile. "Well, Stacy did teach me to masturbate . . ."

"Holy shit! Really?"

Whitney nodded her head yes.

"Damn! that's hot!"

"It's not really what you think. We weren't sexual with each other. Although, looking back, it was pretty sexy . . ."

I pulled my rock hard cock from under the sheets and showed it to Whitney.

"Is that from the story or from me talking about my sisters?" There was a slight edge to her voice.

"It's everything baby. You, this morning, the story. I'm ready for some more."

"Not now baby. We've got to get going for Amy's birthday, remember? Plus . . . I need you to store up your energy. We'll be acting out some of this story tonight."

Amy is my niece, Kylie's baby. She's having her first birthday and we are supposed to go. Kid's birthday parties, how much fucking fun is that.

"I say we miss it and I'll tie you up and then anally rape you." I teased. "That's my Plan A. My Plan B would be along similar lines but would also include some spanking. Plan C . . . Well I don't think you're ready for Plan C yet."

"I'll take all of that. But later. Come on, we gotta get going." Yeah. That one-year old will be pissed if we're late!

- - -

The birthday party was in full swing. Babies everywhere, parents who I don't know, relatives who haven't died yet, just a good time all-around. I did what I usually do in these situations; I kept a watch on the beer cooler. Someone has to do it. Lots of people leave the lid open, for Christ's sake! You can't have that. I also periodically sampled the stock for appropriate temperature, which is very important.

The party drags on for hours; the babies are all getting fussy. But my parents and Whitney and some of the relatives seem to be settling in. Great. There's talk of a dinner barbecue. Even greater. More time away from Whitney and finding out how 'dirty' my Dirty Girl can be. Goddamnit, I'm so horny I could fuck one of these fat mom-cows with their giant tits.

"Trent! Got a couple minutes?" It was Kylie, my sister.

"Yeah, sure. You need something?" Her husband, Richard, was being quite the dick. Actually, he was just doing what I was doing, only he was watching the liquor bar. But, this was his house and he should be doing something to help out.

"Come talk to me for a minute while I put Amy down." Sure thing.

"I got this interesting text this morning from Stacy yesterday."

"Yeah? What about?" We were climbing the stairs to her semi-mansion.

"Well, it seems she wanted me to read this sex story on the internet."

Uh oh.

"So I did. And it was fucking hot. It was all about this brother who was hot for his sister and, well, it was fucking hot." She laid Amy down in her crib.

"Then she called me later in the day and asked me about it. I told her I came several times. Which is true. I did."

I got a little flushed. We've never talked about anything like this before.

"Then you know what she said to me?"

"Uh, no. I don't." What did Stacy do?

Little Amy began crying a bit.

"She said I knew the author. She said I would be surprised by who it was."

Kylie went to the crib. She pulled her shirt up, exposing a heavy-duty looking bra. She undid a catch on the front, which let out a big tit through a trap-door in the nursing bra. She picked up Amy and placed her at her breast to feed. Amy quieted down.

I sat motionless. I've never seen this kind of open behavior from my sister before.

"After I read it again, I wasn't surprised at all who wrote it. The locations, the characters, I knew them all."

My cock was rock hard in my jeans.

"I began to wonder who . . . who was this person I had lived with all my life? I thought I knew him pretty well."

Kylie put her baby back in her crib. Little Amy seemed satisfied and stayed quiet.

Kylie looked at me and undid the other trap-door on her bra. Now both of her tits were hanging out. The left one, the one she just nursed with, was dripping milk onto the ground. Her right tit, somewhat bigger than her left, had a drop forming on the nipple.

"But instead, it turns out my brother is a fucking sex pervert."

Kylie walked over to me, stopping just inches away.

"Right? You're a fucking pervert?"

It was my turn to talk. I knew that. But my brain couldn't think of anything to say.

"Your cock is hard right now, I can see that. For me. For your sister. Even after seeing my boobs doing their natural thing, you're still hard."

"It's . . . you're awesome . . ." I managed.

"You aren't grossed out? By my milking tits? Because Dick is. My loving husband, doesn't like working-boobs."

"I do. Jesus I do."

"Then, will you suck on them? Please?"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I pounced on the dripping one and sucked greedily, hungrily. Her milk flowed into my mouth. Hot . . . sweet . . . mother's milk . . . I gulped and swallowed as much as I could. I had never tasted anything like this. It's not like milk in a store. It's thinner, but better. And the fact that it was coming from my sister's large tit just made it all better.

I switched to her other tit and sucked harder. A milk explosion, in my mouth. God it is so good.

Somewhere in my brain, a little voice was saying "Hello! You've got a girlfriend! Remember?" But it was a very quiet voice and my hormones drowned out the annoying noise. My rigid cock was killing me as it was entangled in my boxers and jeans. It needed to get straightened out. I stood up and adjusted him.

Kylie looked at me. "Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"Uh, really? Like why didn't I ever say 'Oh sis, you've got great tits, let me suck them'? Yeah right. Why didn't you say anything? You're the older one."

"I guess you're right. It's not exactly normal."

"No. It's fucking hot, though. But not exactly normal."

"You should probably get back to Whitney, huh?"

I went to the window and looked out on the backyard. Whitney was sitting there in the shade looking very comfortable, chatting with my relatives.

I turned to Kylie and undid my jeans, dropping them to the floor. Stepping out of them, I dropped my boxers, too, and stripped off my shirt.

"I've still got a couple minutes. Maybe you could milk my cock a little. If you want to."

"Sit down, young man." Kylie instructed. I did. She put her tits in my face once more so I could suckle her luscious tits. Her turgid nipple felt so big in my mouth. I swallowed like a man dying of thirst. Her other tit leaked on my shoulder, dripping down my chest.

Still with her shirt hiked up and bra on, but opened up, Kylie got to her knees and grabbed her milky tits. She sprayed my cock down, completely showering it in milk. It was sexy and fascinating beyond belief. She would squeeze and hold for five seconds or so, then release, and do it all over again. Each nipple must've had 6 or 7 streams coming out of it.

Kylie bent down and sucked my milk-covered cock, swallowing down her own milk. She pulled off and sprayed more milk on my cock.

"Jesus Kylie . . . you're incredible . . . that feels so good . . . I'm right on the edge."

"Hurry up and cum baby. We've got to get back."

With that, she wrapped her wet tits around my cock and tit-fucked my dick. Milk shot everywhere under the constant pressure of her hands and my cock. Hot milk ran down my balls and pooled on the chair before dripping onto the floor.

Kylie looked me in the eye, and begged me to cum for her.

"Please Trent, please cum. I want your hot fucking cum in my mouth. I'm going to swallow your spunk down. Cum . . . cum for me . . . "

A few more strokes, and I did. She kept looking at me, watching my face contort as my body relieved itself of its cum on her neck, chin, tits, my stomach, my chest. It was a lot of hot cum.

I sat back in the chair as Kylie sprayed my chest and stomach with more of her milk. Then, starting at the top, she licked and sucked up her milk and my cum off of my chest. She showed it to me on her tongue, then swallowed with a 'Mmmmmmmmm' each time. I always knew she was a horndog. We should have done this years ago.

Kylie made short work of my jizz, getting it all off me and most of it off her tits and down her throat.

"Go. I'll be down in a minute. If anyone asks, we were talking about Richard and job opportunities for you."

Kylie was all business now, cleaning up and ushering me out. Wham, bam, thank you Trent. I need to get my shit together and go back and talk to Whitney now.

Jesus. Now the guilt sets in. What did I just do? Am I nuts? I just tit-fucked my sister within earshot of my live-in girlfriend! I'm such a dumbshit. But then, I did just tit-fuck my sister's milky tits, which can't really be bad. It's not like she's another woman, she's just my sister. It's really not much different than just masturbating. It's amazing how you can try to fool yourself.

I grab a new beer out of the cooler and go sit by the group of relatives.

"You look nice a and relaxed, baby!" says Whitney.

"Ahhh, just the beers taking over, ya know?" I reply.

"I've been talking with Richard about you." she continues.

Really now? Talking with Dick, huh? Well Dick, while you were 'talking' to my girlfriend, I just tit-fucked your wife. And she ate up all my sperm. Dick.

But Dick did have some interesting things to say about his new job. They need some people in their I.T. department. Hmmm. I'm sure it would pay more than my current job. We talk more about it. Dick really isn't a bad guy. I start feeling bad for having sucked his wife's tits and coming on her neck. Whit, of course, is ecstatic about the prospect of more money.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,073 Followers