The Imperial Terrapins Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Azerbhai meets Aaragon and Valfreya.
961 words
4.63
6.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ilanna woke up and rolled over tucking her hands under her head and watched her new lover. Azerbhai was looking out the window, watching the snow fall.

"It's beautiful," he said sensing that she was awake.

"And cold," she said snuggling back down into the blankets.

"Yes."

"You don't seem to mind at all," she said admiring his naked body.

"I don't."

"Why?"

"Winter is my season."

"What do you mean?"

"Each of the seasons is ruled over by one of the Imperial animals. Mine is winter. Summer belongs to the phoenix and spring and fall to the tiger and the dragon."

"I didn't know."

"Not many do."

"You can stay."

"I'm glad I preformed for you so well last night," he said sarcastically.

"Don't be crabby," she said laughingly. "You have to promise not to cause any trouble though."

"I can only promise to try."

"Azerbhai-"

"It's all you will get from me. At least I am honest with you." He threw his head back and laughed deeply at the thought of not causing any trouble. "I have a temper and I usually don't care for the feelings of others. Only my own pleasure."

"I guess it will have to do."

"Ilanna I need, oh gods!" Aaragon walked into Ilanna room and threw his hand over his eyes when he caught sight of a very naked Azerbhai. "Put some damn clothes on man!"

"Aaragon," Ilanna said sitting up. "Knock next time."

"Knock," he asked incredulously and then he caught sight of her holding her sheets against her naked body.

"What in the name of the nine hells," he roared at her.

Azerbhai stiffened and his clothes reappeared on his body.

"You'd best not yell at the little one again."

"Who the hell do you think-," Aaragon didn't get the rest of the sentence out because Azerbhai had moved across the room and grabbed him by the throat, lifted him off the ground, and slammed him against the wall.

"Azerbhai," Ilanna cried out. "You promised."

"King or no, you'd best learn to hold your tongue," Azerbhai said to Aaragon, letting him drop to the floor. He walked to the window and leaned his back against the wall, crossing his arms and glaring at Aaragon.

"Azerbhai," Aaragon said his voice cracking.

With a wave of her hand, Ilanna clothed herself and then quickly went to kneel at her brother's side. She laid a healing hand on his throat. When she was done she sat back and looked her brother in the eyes.

"You're the Terrapinheart," Aaragon asked her quietly.

"Yes."

"Eight years you've been holding that staff at court. You never once let on."

"I love Eldermere as much as you do."

"Then how could you summon him?" Aaragon glanced over at Azerbhai taking in his appearance. He knew for a fact that he wasn't human.

"He tricked me."

"I did," Azerbhai said nodding his head.

"So you slept with him?"

"Wow. You made it sound like an incredibly stupid thing."

"It was!" He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall. "What the hell am I going to tell Valfreya?"

"You should definitely try to be honest about whatever it is," said Valfreya walking into the room.

"Doesn't anyone knock," Azerbhai asked Ilanna sourly.

"She doesn't normally have strange green haired men lurking about in her room," Valfreya said, examining Azerbhai closely.

"Make him leave," Aaragon ground out to Ilanna.

"What?"

"Make him leave. You can do it."

"No," she sighed, "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I told him he could stay, provided he didn't cause trouble."

"And what the hell do you call this," this Aaragon yelled.

Azerbhai stiffened and was about ready to go after Aaragon again when he noticed that both of the women were calm in the face of Aaragon's an anger. They had complete faith that Aaragon would never hurt them. He reminded himself that human love came in many forms. Aaragon was afraid and worried. And probably becoming very irritated, because Ilanna had refused to send him back.

He gazed at Ilanna thoughtfully. He had a feeling that she would be a loyal catalyst for him, but he would never be able to corrupt her as he had Imhani. As for causing trouble, it was one of his favorite past times, but he would try to keep a lid on it for now.

"So," said Valfreya looking at Azerbhai. "Who are you?"

"I am Azerbhai," he said raising his chin up in the air.

"No."

"What do you mean no?" Azerbhai looked at her incredulously. "I'm pretty sure I know who I am."

"You don't look like a giant turtle to me."

"I am the Imperial Terrapin. I can take whatever form I choose."

"Okay, calm down," Valfreya said. She looked over at Ilanna. "So that makes you the Terrapinheart."

"Yes," Ilanna said dejectedly.

Valfreya went and knelt down next to Ilanna and took Ilanna's chin in her hand. She looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"I know you care for Eldermere as much as any of us." She squeezed Ilanna's shoulder. "You've been holding the Imperial Staff at court for eight years now and never summoned him before, which means he's here by duplicitous means."

"They admitted as much to me," Aaragon told Valfreya, as he stood and then pulled her to her feet. "I need to think."

"Ilanna, both of you meet us in Aaragon's study in one hour." She pulled Aaragon out of the room shutting the door behind her.

"Oh, Gods! What are we going to do?"

"You fret too much," said Azerbhai as he pulled her to her feet. "There are other past times to enjoy."

"How can you think of such things?"

"I am male."