The Implant

Story Info
A series of shorts about a revolutionary invention.
5.6k words
3.99
113.1k
99

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

*****

Harriet and Gary drove home from the doctor's office, glowing with anticipation.

"I'm so excited. I can't wait to get home and make love with you!" Harriet exclaimed.

"Me too!" Gary replied with excitement.

"Just think of it; after all these years, I'll finally be able to orgasm!" Harriet said. "I cant tell you how frustrating it has been. Its always been too difficult to get there, I just gave up trying. I gave up on us. I'm so sorry." She looked away for a moment, took a deep breath and turned back to her husband with a new resolve. "Now, we'll be able to have a normal marriage."

Gary chuckled. "You don't need to tell me!" he shot a coy glance at his wife.

Harriet squeezed his hand and looked at her husband lovingly.

They drove in silence for a few moments. Gary turned the steering wheel as they made their way into their subdivision "Your doctor probably saved our marriage."

"I know," she said, more subdued.

"I love you," Gary said sincerely.

"I love you too," Harriet replied smiling.

*****

"Kendra, I need to see you in my office." Pastor Dave demanded.

Kendra followed him in and had a seat as directed.

Returning to his chair behind the desk, Pastor Dave spoke. "It has been brought to my attention that it was your 18th birthday 6 days ago and you still haven't made time to get The Implant?" He seemed astonished. "Doesn't The Implant-mobile still come to your high school every Friday?!"

Kendra nodded "It does. I just don't think The Implant is for me."

"You are aware that it permanently takes away the female's ability to defile herself for the sin of sexual gratification, and places all of this responsibility in the hands of a trusted authoritarian male?"

"I don't need someone to control me in that way. I am capable of self-control." Kendra explained.

"Yes, I'm sure you are, Kendra, but you're a smart girl and I'm sure you'd agree that it's better to be safe than sorry. In a moment of weakness, you could touch yourself and ruin your ability to be a righteous and pure wife worthy of any decent God-fearing man. It only takes a minute to dirty yourself before our Lord!" Pastor Dave pressed.

Kendra asked, "Don't you think that if God wanted women to have implants, he would have made us born with them?"

"Kendra, we will never have a full understanding of God, but I do believe with all my heart that he wants the union between men and women to be life-long. Ever since the invention of The Implant 8 years ago, users of the device report the divorce rate has gone from 47% to 3%. You can't beat that!" He looked at her sternly "You don't want to become divorced, do you, Kendra?"

"Well...no," she said solemnly.

"Look... the church supports the program. Most doctors perform it in a very quick procedure. A lot of very smart and highly respected people recommend The Implant. Do you, for some unexplained reason, think you are superior to all of them?"

"No. I didn't say that. I..."

Pastor Dave interrupted "It's not too late for you, Kendra. How about if I call over to the clinic and see if they can get you in this morning?" he said picking up the phone. "I'll even drive you and sign for the device myself."

Kendra dropped her eyes to the ground. "Yes, sir." She said obediently.

A minute later he hung up with good news. "They can see you and Fallon right now!" He announced.

"You're daughter is getting The Implant too?"

"Yep," he replied. "Fallon!" Pastor Dave called out toward his office door as he slipped his coat on.

I second later Fallon poked her head in. "Yes, Daddy?"

"I'm taking you and Kendra to the clinic right now to get The Implant. Get your coat."

"Yes, Daddy!" She said happily.

Kendra was less than excited. She swallowed hard. "Will it hurt?" She squeaked.

"Its just a little pinch, Kendra. Trust in the Lord" He said, reaching for his car keys.

*****

Mark sat in the bank lobby next to his daughter. She squirmed in her seat and sucked in a quick breath.

"You OK?" Mark asked.

"Yes, Daddy." she replied, "I'm just a little sore."

Mark looked at his daughter sympathetically. "The doctor said that should only last a day or so."

"I know," she said looking away.

Mark reflected for a moment then turned to his daughter "I want you to know that your mother and I are very proud of you for what you've done."

Kennedy nodded, not making eye contact.

Mark continued "One day when you are ready to marry, your husband will also appreciate the gesture."

Kennedy did not respond.

"Look, Honey, try not to think of this as giving up control. I know its hard for you to see now, but this is a powerful foundation for your future happiness and security. Try to remember that."

More silence.

Mark took the keyfob from his pocket and looked at it. Kennedy looked too.

"Did you know that when your mom got her Implant, it saved our marriage? We had been really struggling and it turned things around for us."

"Really?" Kennedy asked.

"We've never been happier than we are right now," he reassured his daughter. "All the smartest women in our family have them, even Aunt Gertrude and Grandma! ...and now you, Princess!!" He said tapping his finger on the tip of Kennedy's nose and smiling.

"Thanks, Daddy," she said, giving her father an awkward smile.

"Mister Murphy?" the bank representative called out.

"Yes. That's me" Mark said standing.

"How can we help you today?" asked the older woman.

Mark held up the keyfob "I have to put something in my safe deposit box." he said.

"Oh!" she said looking at Kennedy "Good for you!" she said encouragingly. "Right this way," she said to Mark as she led him to the back of the bank to lock up the device.

*****

Linda sat in her room one night studying for an important calculus exam. When all of the sudden, a warm and wonderful feeling between her legs came to life. Linda had never felt such a thing before and did not know what to do. After a moment of panic, she gave up her resistance, closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. The power suddenly increased and Linda found herself sweating and breathing heavy. Something was wrong! Should she run and get her parents? Before she could decide, the power increased again and she found herself in complete ecstasy as she stifled her screams into a pillow. When it was over, she collapsed in a sweaty mess on her bed, still unclear what had happened.

Afraid to confess such sins to her parents, she said nothing. The next night it happened again. Terrified and equally content she continued to have orgasms forced on her night after night, in varying degrees and times.

After one particularly terrifying afternoon, Linda lost count after 14 powerful orgasms. She woke later and decided to seek help from her parents. Weak in the knees, she went to her mother and described what happened, giving the impression that it only happened once.

"Peter!" Her mother screamed. When he appeared in the doorway, alarmed at her tone, Carolyn continued. "Do you know where Linda's keyfob is?"

"I'm sure it's in my drawer where I left it." He replied, still not understanding.

"Go check!" Carolyn urged.

Peter raced to his room and opened his drawer. Then he opened another drawer, then another. By then, Linda and Carolyn were behind him, waiting anxiously for the device to be located. He stopped and looked at them. "It's gone! Someone must have broken in and stolen it!"

At that, Linda screamed out again. Her hands darting between her legs. She fell to her knees and began whimpering and panting. Linda looked up at her parents. "Its happening again!" She cried out. "Make it stop!" Linda screamed out again as a powerful orgasm blasted through her. She begged her parents to save her. They could not.

Carolyn put her arm around her orgasming daughter, trying to comfort her. "Damn it, Peter! I told you that thing should've been put in the safe deposit box at the bank!"

Peter just stood there helpless, watching his daughter shutter and moan in her own personal, humiliating hell.

Meanwhile, the awkward boy next door, who Linda had turned down, had the last laugh.

*****

Amber stepped through the huge glass doors into the lobby. Her high heels clicked across the marble floor. She read the directory and found the appropriate floor. The elevator took her to the top as her heart raced. When the elevator opened, she faced a large reception desk in a beautiful lobby. "Good morning. My name is Amber Grace. I have an appointment with Julie Eyre."

The receptionist called Ms. Eyre's secretary as Amber had a seat.

Another woman who seemed familiar to Amber came around the corner and handed a stack of work to the receptionist. Looking up at Amber, it was apparent the woman recognized her too, but from where Amber didn't know. The woman bent and whispered something to the receptionist who gasped, then they both looked at Amber again. This began to make her feel uncomfortable.

To Amber's great relief, another woman appeared and introduced herself as Ms. Eyre's secretary, Stacy. Stacy escorted Amber back to the conference room. Amber had felt very confident about this third interview but something about the familiar woman was rubbing her the wrong way.

It wasn't long before Julie Eyre and 2 others from her first interview entered the room and greeted her warmly. Settling in across the table from Amber, Julie began. "Amber, we've done extensive interviewing and testing and we believe that you would be a great fit for Grey, Eyre, and Wallace.

Amber was relieved. "I'm happy to hear that!"

The door opened and Stacy poked her head in. Julie gestured that it was OK to enter and Stacy made her way around the desk and whispered something in Julie's ear. Again, a moment of surprise passed between them. Stacy was thanked and dismissed from the room.

Julie took another look through the papers before her, then cleared her throat. "It appears that you have overlooked the question on the health survey about your Implant?"

"I don't have one. I don't believe in them." Amber said.

The three of them looked at her dumbfounded.

"I don't know why you would be so resistant to something that is doing our society so much good, but I don't think we have room at Grey, Eyre, and Wallace for the type of vile behavior that comes from a lack of Implant." Julie gathered the papers and stacked them resolutely. "Unless you'd be willing to go to the clinic immediately, we will have to offer the position to someone else." The three of them began to stand.

Amber thought of how much she has wanted to work for this company all her life, the very reason she followed this career path and spent so many years going to school. And now it was all dissolving right in front of her face. "OK," Amber said quickly "I'll get the implant."

Julie looked at her quizzically "You just said you didn't believe in them?"

"What I meant is that I haven't had the opportunity to see a doctor yet." Amber quickly lied.

"I see," Julie said pleased.

They shook her hand and welcomed her to the company. Stacy was instructed to get Amber into the clinic without a minute to spare.

*****

Olivia sat in the exam room as the male nurse ran through the usual health questions. "You're here for The Implant, I assume?" the nurse asked pleasantly.

"No." Olivia responded "Just an annual Pap screening."

"I see," the nurse said, displeased.

He finished his questions and laid out the paper gown. "Everything off. This one opens in the front. This one across your lap. You know the routine."

"Yep. Thanks." Olivia said as the nurse left.

Olivia proceeded to change into the paper garb and seated herself on the end of the exam table. Shortly thereafter, the doctor made a little knock before letting himself in. "Hi, Olivia. I understand you're not interested in getting The Implant today?" he asked.

"No. Just a routine exam," Olivia replied again, confidently.

"Hmm."

The doctor proceeded to get Olivia into position, unfolding the stirrups and carefully putting her feet into them. "Scoot down please" the doctor requested. She obliged shifting her rear slightly off the edge of the table. Olivia felt the doctor place wide Velcro straps firmly around her thighs, holding them open. "Standard procedure" the doctor insured her. Olivia started to feel uncomfortable. The nurse returned and made the tray of tools available for the doctor. He picked up the speculum and began his exam. Besides the restraints on her thighs, it all felt very routine. The doctor pushed the cold metal object into her body, wrenching it open. She found herself trying to think of something else and was not paying attention when the doctor picked up a new instrument. The concave metal tool was then pressed firmly against her tender flesh, drawing all the tissue away and forced her fully exposed clitoris bulging through a small hole.

Olivia felt the strange touch and questioned it. "Doctor??" she asked.

The nurse quickly moved to Olivia's side, holding her shoulders down with firm resolve.

"Just a little pinch," he said quietly as if talking to himself. He pushed the tip of the syringe firmly into the base of her clitoris from above, aiming for the flesh behind it.

"Oh, God!" She begged. "Please doctor! Please don't do this! I don't want this!!" Olivia began fighting against her restraints.

A heartbeat later, SNAP! the gun was activated.

The searing pain shot through Olivia's body as she screamed out, her thighs making a futile attempt to close and protect. For a brief moment, Olivia saw stars. "What have you done?" she demanded, tears burning her eyes.

"Its necessary for the good of humanity. I'm sorry to surprise you like this Olivia. You want this, I promise. You'll thank me later."

The doctor and nurse proceeded through the steps of the procedure as if forcing this on women was normal. The nurse released Olivia's shoulders and returned to the aid of the doctor. A small speck of blood was wiped away with an alcohol-soaked gauze and the doctor applied a dab of medical glue which sealed the tiny injection site, all the while ignoring Olivia's sobs and protests. The doctor then removed the over-stretched speculum and inserted 2 gloved fingers into her body. He picked up a vibrating device from the tray and turned it on to the most powerful setting. Holding it firmly on her deadened clit. He asked: "Do you feel any pleasure now?"

"Nothing," she said sobbing as the reality sank in: her doctor, a man she trusted, had permanently mutilated her by injecting an Implant the size of a grain of rice under her skin. From now on, all her orgasms would be fully governed by another human being, for better or for worse.

The doctor turned off the vibrator, setting it aside. With his fingers still deep within Olivia, he asked the nurse to set the Implant to 6 to test it. He did. Again, Olivia's thighs jerked but this time from the sudden wave of pleasure flowing through her loins. The doctor didn't have to ask if she felt any pleasure. He felt her vaginal muscles gripping his fingers and heard the slutty moans that escaped from Olivia's throat as she was quickly forced to the edge of orgasm. At that affirmation, he quickly nodded at the nurse who turned off the keyfob and the doctor removed his fingers. The straps were removed from her thighs and the doctor helped her to a painful sitting position while the nurse left to prep another patient.

Tears flowed as she listened, completely shocked, to his instructions for recovery.

"Is your father here so he can sign for your key fob?"

"No. I have no family. They are all dead."

"A husband?"

"No. I'm a lesbian" Olivia replied angrily.

The doctor chuckled "You'll need to quit that. I suggest you find yourself a good man, and then marry him. Then have him come in a sign legal papers for your key fob. We'll keep it safely locked up until then."

"One last thing: The Implant is a voluntary program, so I'll need you to sign a waiver stating you requested this." He said motioning to a clipboard.

"I will not!" Olivia snapped.

The doctor picked up the keyfob, set it to 10 and pressed the button." Olivia doubled over, screaming.

"Ready to sign? or you want another?" He asked.

Olivia snatched the pen and clipboard and reluctantly signed.

*****

Karen and her husband walked hand in hand, their first time spending quality time together in many months. They listened to the birds sing and felt the warmth of the sun. A new beginning. They followed the path through the park and across the bridge. At the center of the bridge, they stopped to look at the rushing water from the river below.

"Doug, I just want to tell you again that I'm so thankful that you agreed to give me another chance. I know things will never be the same and I wish more than anything that I could take back what I did, but I cant. I'm just so happy that I will get to spend the rest of my life trying to make it right for you."

"It will be alright," Doug said. "I still can't believe that you were willing to get The Implant for me. I know that had to be a hard decision for you."

"It should have been, but it wasn't," she explained kindly. "It is a gesture of love and trust. I said I'd do anything to make this right, and I meant it." She stroked her husband's hair and looked at him lovingly.

Doug took a deep breath and continued. "Karen, when you had your affair with my best friend, you ruined my trust in you and I cant ever get that back no matter what you do. Its only right that I do the same for you." He slid his hand into his pocket and withdrew the keyfob.

"What are you doing?" she asked panicked.

"I'm giving you what you deserve," he said as he bent his elbow up and gave the keyfob the hardest throw that he could muster.

"NOOOOOOO!" Karen yelled as she watched the devise fly across the blue sky and disappear into the rushing current. She dropped to her knees sobbing. "Do you know what you've just done?!"

"Yep!" he replied. "I've taken away your ability to ever receive orgasm again." He looked down at her and smiled. "You'll find divorce papers on the kitchen table when you get home. I'm taking the dog," he said, turning to walk away.

"No, Doug!" She cried as she watched him turn back to the parking lot.

*****

Edith and Peter got in the car after Edith's appointment. Peter opened the Track and Train pamphlet the doctor had presented him and began studying it.

"What are you doing?" Edith asked, "Can't that wait until you get home?"

Peter did not answer. He looked at the keyfob as he referred back to the instructions several times. After a minute of this, he felt he understood the device. He set it to 3 and turned to look at his wife. She jumped and looked at him in astonishment. "Darling, are you trying to turn me on because it definitely worked!"

"It says here that a setting of 3 will be highly arousing, but will not be powerful enough to allow you to orgasm. Would you say that is an accurate description of what you are experiencing?" He asked emotionless.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed.

"Good," Peter replied. He slid the keyfob into his pocket, put the vehicle into reverse, and pulled out of the parking spot.

Edith giggled "Oh honey, I can't wait until you get me home and allow me satisfaction!"

Peter said nothing. He just drove.

When they pulled into the driveway, he shut the car off and reached into another pocket. He handed his wife a piece of paper. "I'll allow you satisfaction once you do all of this."

She unfolded the paper to find a list. "Fix the leaky faucet? Mow the yard? Clean out the garage? Wash the dog? Clean out the gutters? Help Robbie with his science project? Change the oil in both cars? What the hell is this?!" she demanded.

"That implant is nick-named 'The Trainer' for a reason. It's about time you try your hand at some of this crap you're always making me do." He looked at his wife in complete seriousness. "I'll be drinking beer and watching baseball. Let me know when you're done" he said as he got out of the car.

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers
12