The Important Sales Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam quivered in wanton anticipation as Marcus hovered over her. He bent down and kissed her sweet lips as their tongues began its time-honored mating ritual.

The black man was the first to break the kiss. Miriam was panting her excitement as Marcus whispered in her ear, "Put it in for me, Honey."

The pretty blonde wife reached between her spread thighs and found his throbbing male member. The big black cock seemed too hot to handle. It also seemed much larger than she seen just moments before.

"Be gentle with me, please," was all she could moan as the proud African cock speared its way deep inside her waiting pussy. Miriam had another orgasm. She had never felt this way before with her own husband. Marcus worked inch after agonizing inch into her constricted opening.

"Relax, Honey," he whispered to her. "Open up and let me come inside."

She did. Miriam couldn't believe that she had taken the entire length and breadth of his mighty black cock. Her thighs grasped his thrusting hips as they beat out a jungle rhythm of their own as they danced as one. Their lips were locked in a passionate kiss like she had never known before.

It seemed like hours but it was probably only mere minutes as their arms and legs held on to each other for dear life. Miriam had multiple orgasms and her feminine juices allowed Marcus to penetrate her much deeper that she had ever experienced before. All of the power of the black man welled up in Marcus as his cock thrust deep inside her resisting passage. It erupted like Mount Vesuvius and sprayed molten lava deep into her unprotected womb. Sensations as bright as fireworks went off inside Miriam's pretty little blonde head as she came in unison with her new Negro lover.

The newest inductee to interracial sex enjoyed getting fucked three more times that night. Miriam took Marcus in her mouth and he quickly became recharged and ready to go again. If one could wear out a pussy, Marcus just about wore out the pretty blonde wife's in just one night. Later he rode her like the bitch in heat that she was and fucked her from behind, doggie-style. Another time, he wet his finger with her own juices and slipped a finger deep inside her cherry anus. He would show her the pleasures of anal sex some other time. For now, he was showing what a black man could do with some tight, white pussy.

*******

The sleeping beauty was awakened the next morning by a knock on the door. "Housekeeping," the female voice said. She heard the sound of the key in the door. It took Miriam a moment to realize that she had slept until almost noon. She threw a robe over her nakedness and hurried to the door to intercept the maid.

"Aren't you checking out today," inquired the Spanish woman.

"When is check out?" Miriam asked her.

"One o'clock, Ma'am," was the heavily accented reply.

"Okay, give me an hour to get ready and dress. I'll check out at one."

"Okay, Ma'am. I'll come back then." The maid was gone.

Miriam turned back towards the bedroom and was amazed at the condition of her bed. The bed sheets were all tangled and it look like gallons and cum were all over the place. Her memories flooded back to last night and she flushed. There was even that now ever-present familiar tingling between her legs as she felt more of the black man's copious semen dribble out of her well-stretched pussy. Would her husband ever forgive her wifely indiscretions?

*******

Fortunately, her next appointment wasn't until three o'clock so she was afforded the luxury in time to take a long, warm bubble bath. Her wicked thoughts returned to the previous night as her finger found her ever-erect clitoris. She gasped when she realized that she had never brought herself off like this before. Miriam had turned wicked in only one day. Actually, it was one night.

Miriam finished dressing and packed. Today, she wore a navy blue skirt with a frilly white blouse; Navy leather high-heeled pumps were on her size four feet. She didn't bother to wear pantyhose today. Instead of pearls, she wore gold today in anticipation of 'winning' the gold by getting awarded the coveted contract with JET Magazine. She wore gold hoops ear rings that dangled above her shoulders and were partially hidden by her lustrous, long blonde hair. It was a slender gold serpentine necklace that adorned her slim neck with a matching bracelet thin gold bracelet on her wrist. There was a gold anklet that was with the set that her husband had given her for their tenth wedding anniversary. Miriam didn't normally wear anklets but today she decided to. It made her feel even sexier than she already looked. A quick application of make-up complimented her natural beauty. The pretty blonde wife sprayed her favorite perfume, White Shoulders, behind her ears. She couldn't believe it herself when she spayed some between the cleavage of her breasts. The she wickedly lifted her skirt and sprayed some more between her heated thighs. Maybe one might not smell that she was still in heat, especially after last night.

Miriam was about to leave when there was a knock at the door. She expected to see the maid again but this time it was one of the bellboys with a vase of two-dozen gorgeous red roses. They most have been from her husband she initially thought to herself. She tipped the bellboy and thanked him with a smile. She tore open the attached card fully expecting it to be congratulations from her husband, however, it read, "Thanks for a wonderful evening!" and was signed, "Love, Marcus."

"Omigawd," she thought to herself. Miriam had to sit down her heart was fluttering so.

*******

Miriam checked out of her hotel room just before one PM and asked the Concierge to keep her overnight bag until later that afternoon before leaving for the airport.

The older black Concierge smiled at the lovely blonde woman. He loved it when he saw the nipple poking through a sheer blouse worn by an attractive white woman. His big old black cock came to life in his trousers. He wished he was a few years younger and he would be chasing that good-looking white pussy. As it was, he only had fond memories of those mighty good times when he actually caught some.

There were no other people in the reception area except for the pretty black receptionist. She showed Miriam into the conference promptly at three o'clock.

Everybody was all smiles. All she saw was white teeth and black faces. Miriam opened her laptop and connected it to the digital projector. She went through her demonstration in fifteen minutes.

At the conclusion of her presentations, she smiled at her potential clients and thanked them for their time.

Mr. Willie Turner, the head of the group of black executives, said a few closing remarks.

"Ms. Smith," he started. "We have been very impressed with your company and all of your abundant capabilities. We believe that you will serve JET's interests best and are awarding Designware the contract. I would like for you to be my guest at a celebratory dinner this evening at my home. Can you make it, my Dear?"

Miriam knew she had reservations for six PM on the last flight this evening back to Birmingham.

"I don't know," she hesitantly replied. "I'm supposed to go home to my husband and children this evening. Besides, I don't have any clothes to wear."

"That's alright, my Dear," the older black executive said. "Just go ahead and call your husband. Tell him you won the contract but have to stay here for the weekend and brief other members of the management team. Here's my American express card. Go buy yourself some new clothes. Pick out something sexy, okay? I'll have my limo pick you up at seven PM at your hotel."

Miriam called her boss and excitedly told him they won the contract with JET Magazine. She also told him that she had to stay the weekend to review the contract with other members of JET's management team and wouldn't be back in the office until Monday afternoon. He wished her every success and good luck as she needed to seal the deal.

She then called her husband and apologized to him about not being there for him this weekend. Maurice said it would be alright with him and the children if she had to stay in Detroit and work the weekend. He would just take the kids to the zoo on Saturday instead of playing his usual round of golf.

Miriam went on a shopping spree with ole man Turner's credit card. She made a point of stopping off at Victoria's Secret for some 'special' clothing.

The attractive blonde wife looked stunning when she exited the limo at Mr. Turner's massive estate in the secluded suburbs of Detroit. He knew he had a 'keeper' to take care of his management team. Dinner was fabulous. Miriam was the dessert. The elder Negro not only fucked his newest contractor in the 'missionary' position but he also turned her as he wanted to take her virginal rectum. She screamed bloody murder when he stuck it to her. He just about 'wrecked' her rectum with his massive black cock but it was an experience that Miriam will never, ever forget. She didn't think that she would enjoy anal intercourse as much as she did!

*******

Each of JET's Board of Directors got an equal opportunity to sample her feminine charms that weekend. Miriam never had so much big black cock stuffed into her accommodating pussy in such a short time. She looked forward to her next meeting in Detroit with Designware's newest client. On several occasions, Marcus even reciprocated, if that's what you call it, and made the trip to see her in the Birmingham office. They spent the night together on those occasions as she told her cuckolded husband that she had to work late again that night and not to wait up for her. She really did have to work as in Marcus worked her tight, little sweet pussy over and over again.

Miriam even began to look at black men in a different light now. Before she had spurned their advances like any other reputable Southern Belle would do. Now she saw that it was her duty - no her obligation - to offer her body to Negroes as partial restitution for all of the pain, torture and suffering that the white man had rained down upon the black African slaves. She encouraged other of her pretty white friends to be more receptive of those lusting stares from black men.

To top it all off, Mr. Simmons even gave her a big bonus for her efforts in winning the lucrative design contract with JET. She certainly earned each and every penny of it, many times over!

The important sales presentation certainly changed Miriam's life forever!

12