The Improbable Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
He joins a pair of tourists for a lakeside tryst.
3.8k words
4.32
12.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily for me, it turns out that my ejection from the van as it whipped around the curve was not a death sentence after all. The reason that the turn had been so sharp was that the road ran up suddenly against the steep, almost clifflike northern bank of the large lake at the center of the state park. I barely had time to realize this before I hit the water.

I was more or less upright, and plunged feet-first into the depths of the lake, which fortunately was deep enough to slow me down before I hit the bottom. The cold water at that depth snapped me out of the disorientation I'd felt as I fell, and I struggled back to the surface. As I broke through and gasped for air, I heard the shriek of the park ranger's siren receding away towards the west, and the roar of the van engine as Donnie and Lucia continued to attempt their escape. The ranger's car hadn't reached the curve before I was thrown from the van, so I assumed that whoever was driving hadn't seen my fly out into the lake, and that I was, for the moment, safe from everyone. Relieved that I wasn't dead, I began swimming east along the shore, away from the direction of the car chase, and began considering how the hell I was going to get home. I realized I was still holding Lucia's red thong, and, not feeling like littering, I stuck it between my teeth to free my hand for easier swimming.

Not only did I have no idea where my bike was, I was also wearing nothing but my t-shirt and sneakers, my shorts having been removed and deposited on the floor of the van before I initiated my short-lived but extremely enjoyable intercourse with Lucia. Oh well, I thought, I'll figure something out, and kept swimming along half-naked through the balmy top layer of the lake, the late afternoon sun warm on my bare ass.

Gradually the steep bank I'd fallen off by the road gave way to a more gently sloping shoreline, thickly lined with forest and undergrowth. When I spotted a suitable gap in the bushes, I swam for shore, eventually standing up on the sandy bottom and walking the rest of the way in. As I reached shore, I pulled off my shirt, squeezed it out, and laid it to dry on a large flat rock just above the water line, along with my soaked sneakers and Lucia's thong. I figured I'd let my clothes dry a bit, fashion some kind of loincloth from my shirt, and then attempt my escape from the park.

I was sitting there naked on the warm rock, enjoying the peaceful view of the lake and the pleasant rays of the low, orange sun, when I heard some unusual but somehow familiar noises from farther up the bank behind me. Leaving my clothes behind, I discovered a narrow dirt path leading up from the small beach, and followed it up the hill and into the trees.

The noises, which seemed to be some combination of human voices and another sound, harder to identify, were coming from behind a huge boulder that sat at the top of the rise. I followed the path up as it curved right around the boulder, then leaned against the side of it and peered around the corner. My jaw dropped.

There in the clearing was a juicy little blonde wearing nothing but a blue bikini top pulled down below her ripe, slightly upward-curving breasts, which I could tell were natural from the way they bounced deliciously as she rode the dick of the man lying on the blanket beneath her, leaning back and supporting herself on her arms as she slid her shaved slit down his shaft. The voices were theirs, of course, moaning and encouraging one another in a language I couldn't understand, while the other sound I'd heard, I realized, was the wet slap of the woman's voluptuous ass against her lover's thighs as she drove herself down onto his dick.

I was hard almost instantly, and began jerking myself off as I watched the gorgeous blonde pleasure herself, her eyes closed as she bounced up and down. She began riding her lover faster and faster, her breasts jiggling hypnotically as she slammed her pussy down onto the dick beneath her, and finally she cried out something in her incomprehensible tongue, dropped herself one last time onto his shaft, and ground herself into the base, her thighs quivering as she worked through her powerful orgasm. Just as she seemed to finish coming, she leaned forward and opened her eyes, and I realized she was staring straight at me as I stood across the clearing, naked and stroking my prodigious erection.

To my surprise, rather than screaming at me angrily, the woman laughed, waved to me, and turned to speak to her lover. Then she climbed up off of him, shivering a little as she slid her hand between her legs, and stood alongside the man as he sat up. He had long brown hair tied back high up on his head, a few days' beard, and a line tattoo of a stylized sun on his chest. Rather than appearing pissed at me for spying on them, he, too, seemed amused, and grinned at me as the woman reached out and beckoned me towards them.

Since we were all naked, I felt not the least bit embarrassed as I walked across the clearing to them and stood at the edge of the blanket. "Uh, hello," I said rather lamely, wondering if they even spoke English.

"Hello, American!" the guy replied with a grin. "I am Radek. This, my wife Jana," he continued, indicating the woman, and she leaned forward, her breasts pressing together as she extended her hand. I tried, and failed, to keep my eyes on her smiling face as we shook hands, and instead my gaze roved up and down her gorgeous body.

"We are from Czech Republic," Jana said, and I noticed that she, too, was looking me up and down, her eyes lingering on my still-present erection.

"Pleased to meet you," I said to both of them. "I'm Kurt. Sorry for spying on you," I ventured.

Radek laughed. "No problems, Kurt, no problems. We make sex in forest, we want people see us. Jana, she like people watch her make sex," he explained, giving Jana a playful slap on her gorgeous ass.

Jana giggled. "Is true," she said, then turned to Radek and spoke to him in what I now assumed was Czech. He replied, laughing, and climbed to his feet, turning his attention to me.

"Kurt, you want make sex with my wife?" he said plainly.

"What?" I couldn't tell if it was an invitation or some kind of veiled threat.

Radek laughed at my alarm. "No problems, Kurt. We like peace, we like love. Jana want your dick, so I want you help me make sex with her."

I turned to Jana as I felt the blood come roaring back into my dick, and she stepped towards me and grabbed my boner, pulling me forward onto the blanket. "Fuck me, Kurt," she said, my dick throbbing in her soft grip. "Please."

Obviously there was only one real answer. I grinned at Radek and Jana. "Okay. Let's do it."

"Excellent!" Radek exclaimed, and stepped over to stand next to me, slapping me on the back like a long-lost friend, as Jana dropped to her knees in front of us and wrapped her lips around my dick. I groaned, and Jana looked up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes, enjoying my reaction as she slid her wet lips farther and farther down my shaft. She reached up with her left hand and starting jerking off her husband, who still had his arm around me.

"She suck nice, no?" Radek asked with a laugh, and I just nodded, amazed at how good Jana's mouth felt as she slurped hungrily at my dick. Radek reached down and pressed her head forward, and I gasped as my dick slid into the tight opening of her throat. She coughed, sending a spray of saliva over my balls, and Radek pulled her back off of me by her hair. She laughed up at him, a string of spit connecting her lower lip to my dick, and Radek pulled her over to him and stuffed his dick into her mouth, her saliva drizzling down her chin and onto her gorgeous breasts.

She grabbed my wet dick as she switched over to her husband's, jerking me off as she struggled to fit all of Radek's cock in her mouth. After enjoying her mouth for a bit he slid back out of her lips, lifting his dick and presenting his scrotum to her eager mouth. I watched as she ran her wet tongue over his balls as she continued to jerk me off vigorously. Just as I was thinking about how good that must feel, she pulled away from her husband and leaned over to me, stroking my dick as she gave each of my testicles a turn in her mouth, sucking them gently with her plump wet lips.

As I enjoyed this magnificent treatment, Radek got down on his knees behind Jana and grabbed her by her thighs, pulling her lovely ass back and up so he could enter her pussy. She moaned as he sank into her, her mouth vibrating around my right testicle, then squealed happily as he started pounding her wet twat. She let go of my dick as he grabbed her arms and pulled them back, and popped my scrotum out of her mouth to look up at me lasciviously as I watched her juicy ass jiggle every time Radek slammed against it. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, inviting me in, so I slid in my dick, Radek's powerful thrusts making her head bob back and forth and sending her slick lips sliding up and down my rod.

I reached forward and put my left hand on the back of her head, holding her in place as I slid my dick into her throat, and felt her tongue slide out to run over my balls as I filled her mouth completely with my meat. After holding her there for a few seconds I pulled out, grabbing my spit-soaked dick and sliding it over her beautiful face, smearing it with saliva as she looked up at me and giggled.

Then Radek pulled out of Jana, grabbed a handful of her hair and turned her around as he lied down on the blanket, pulling her face down to his dick. She raised her ass and put her legs together, presenting her exquisite, clean-shaven wet pink slit, then looked back up at me as she grabbed Radek's dick. "Fuck my pussy, Kurt" she said simply, and I eagerly obeyed, staying on my feet and squatting down to enter her just as I had Lucia back in the van. She was tight and slick, her pussy engulfing my dick beautifully as I sank deep into her sopping pink hole. Her moan of delight was muffled as she filled her mouth with her husband's dick, and began vigorously sucking her juices off of him as I began working my thick shaft in and out of her glorious slit.

Radek said something nasty-sounding to Jana in Czech, then looked up at me. "Fuck her hard," he told me, and I grabbed the back of Jana's bikini top in my left hand, holding it like the reins of a horse as I began ramming my dick rapidly in and out of her sopping hole, drawing pleased squeals from Jana as she slurped away at her husband's pole.

Eventually she pulled her mouth up off of him and turned her head sideways, laying it on her husband's thigh and sliding her wet lips and tongue up and down the side of his dick. "I want you slap my ass," she said, before returning her mouth to her husband's spit-soaked dick. Still holding her bikini, I reached up with my right hand and brought it down gently on her delicious right ass cheek. It jiggled beautifully under my palm, and Jana squealed happily.

"Again!" Radek called, laughing, and this time I reached around behind me and delivered a light smack right around the place where her ass and thigh met. Jana groaned, and I gave her one more back on the top of her ass, and then Jana went wild, arching her back and driving her ass back against me as I drove down into her indescribably wet pussy. "Yes, fuck her! You make her come now!" Radek yelled, and I kept pounding into Jana until her whole body began to shake.

She screamed something in Czech, and I buried my dick in her as deep as I could, her soaking pussy walls clenching rhythmically around my shaft as she came, moaning, quivering, and mouthing the side of her husband's dick hungrily. As her orgasm subsided, I pulled my dripping dick out of her wet slit and released her bikini top, and she fell sideways to lie on the blanket beside her husband.

"Oh my god," she said, laughing and grinning up at me, "You fuck me so good!"

"Good job, Kurt," Radek said in agreement, stroking his wife's hair, and gave her a few moments more to recover before pulling her up and moving her up on top of him, into the same position I'd seen them in when I found them. Jana squatted above Radek and lowered herself onto his wet dick, took off her bikini top, and then leaned back on her hands and began riding him, her breasts bouncing in that same captivating way. I watched her ride him for a while, absent-mindedly stroking my pussy-slick shaft, and then, as Radek grabbed her waist and propped her up, holding her still as he began to thrust up into her juicy pussy, I got an idea.

I stepped forward, straddling Jana's torso, and laid my dick between her jiggling breasts, then pressed them together around my shaft and began fucking her tits as her husband pounded up into her. Jana lifted her head and grinned at me, then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. That way, when I thrust forward between her luscious breasts the tip of my dick slid up against her wet tongue, which drizzled saliva down over my dickhead and into her cleavage to keep it nice and slippery for me. I closed my eyes for a moment, and enjoyed the sounds of our tryst. The wet slap of flesh on flesh beneath me, the slopping of Jana's dripping pussy as her husband stuffed it with his meat, the moist slithering sound of my wet dick between Jana's breasts, and my and Radek's heavy breathing mingled with Jana's moans as she enjoyed the simultaneous pleasure of a pussy pounding and a breast massage, her hard nipples pinched between my thumbs and forefingers as I squeezed her breasts around my pole.

I opened my eyes again, and Radek's furious thrusting finally gave way as he collapsed in temporary exhaustion, dropping his hips and letting his dick slide out of Jana's slippery slit. "Fuck, I am tired," Radek said between heaving gasps. "Kurt, you fuck her now. I need catch my breath!" Jana giggled, and I slid my wet dick out from between her breasts, beckoning to her as I sat down and lied down on my back on the blanket. She stood up and stepped forward to straddle me, rubbing her wet pink labia, then squatted down, lifted my dick and guided her pussy down onto it. I gasped as my dick was once again engulfed by her pussy's glorious embrace, and Jana murmured happily as she began to slide up and down on me, her perfect ass bouncing off my thighs.

As she continued to ride me, Radek stood up and grabbed Jana by her hair from behind, pulling her head back. She leaned back, putting out her arms for support, and I propped myself up on my arms too to angle my dick enough for her to keep riding me, her taut thighs propelling her slick twat along my throbbing pole. I couldn't see Jana's face now with her head thrown back, just her heaving breasts, the curve of her neck, and her chin, then Radek standing behind her. He spoke to her in Czech, and she replied excitedly, and then I saw her neck bulge as Radek slid his dick down her throat. Radek groaned, grabbing her breasts like handles as he thrust in and out of her wet throat, her vigorous dick-riding never letting up for an instant, her muffled moans reminding me again of how much she enjoyed having two dicks at once.

Radek's groans grew more insistent, Jana's moans more encouraging, and finally Radek released Jana's breasts, using one hand to take Jana by the back of the head and the other to slide his saliva-drenched dick out of her mouth and jerk himself off furiously. "Ah fuck, I COME!!!" Radek yelled, and I saw a thick spurt of semen leap over Jana's chin and splash over her neck and breasts, then heard Jana giggle as more cum poured out of Radek's dick right onto her face and mouth. Finally Radek finished coming, shaking the last few drops of cum onto Jana's face before collapsing sideways onto the blanket again, spent.

Jana lifted her head, and I watched as all the cum that Radek had poured onto her gorgeous face reversed direction and began flowing down, drizzling over her cheeks and dripping from her chin down onto her chest. She showed me the plentiful load in her mouth, then swallowed it, smacking her lips and giggling as she kept riding me. "You want come on me also?" she asked naughtily, and I just nodded, sliding out of her and guiding her gently onto her back. I pushed her legs back, and she grabbed them behind the knees and pulled them open for me as I squatted above her. "Yes, fuck me, Kurt, fuck me," Jana moaned, and I plunged into her pink slit, leaning forward on my hands as I drove down into her deliciously sopping hole, her cum-smeared breasts jiggling deliciously, pressed together by her legs as I pounded her. She squealed, sticking her tongue out to lick the cum around her lips as more of it poured down over her cheeks and into her lovely blonde hair.

Finally I was overcome by the sheer erotic weight of the fact that I was power-fucking a beautiful, cum-drenched Czech wife on her back while her husband watched, and I felt my orgasm arrive in a sudden rush. I drove my dick deep into her, then slid it out and mashed it against her fleshy wet pussy lips, grinding between her slippery labia as my orgasm peaked. I roared, watching as my dick unleashed a massive blast of semen that burst across Jana's face, another that splattered her lips and fell into her open mouth, and then several more of lessening intensity that soaked her tits and belly, coating her nipples in a sticky glaze of sperm, running down between her cleavage, and pooling in her navel.

Finally I leaned back, exhausted, and smeared the last of my semen on the inside of her right thigh. Jana, though, seemed to still be going, her brow furrowed and her mouth open and gasping as she sat up and looked down at her cum-coated body. "Oh fuck," she whispered, running her hand over her sperm-slick tits, then pushing the slippery cum from her belly down over her wet slit before stuffing her middle and ring fingers inside herself, using the semen as extra lube for her already soaking hole. I watched in awe as she worked away at herself, thrusting her cum-coated fingers in and out with ever more vigor as her breathing grew to a series of excited yelps. Finally she collapsed back onto the blanket, her legs kicking out and her back arching as her hips thrust up against her hand, screaming raggedly as she came.

When at last Jana's orgasm subsided, she laughed and stretched out on the blanket, and I lied down on her right as Radek nuzzled up to her on the left. We looked up at the sky through the trees, and I noticed that dusk was falling. Then Jana and Radek were kind enough to share with me some snacks they'd brought with them in their bag. I hadn't eaten since before heading out on my bike ride, and all the sex and peril had suppressed my awareness of how hungry I was. I devoured half a sandwich and a granola bar, and was working on a banana while watching Jana deepthroat hers playfully when we heard a male voice ringing out clearly from up the hill.

"Roger that, sir, investigating reports of obscene behavior," the voice said, followed by the crackle of a radio. I realized how loud we must have been while fucking, and figured that someone heard us and reported us to the rangers.

Jana and Radek looked at me nervously, and Radek spoke up. "This is bad, Kurt. We are arrested once already for this, and they say if we are caught again, they kick us out from America!"

I owed it to them to do everything in my power to help them avoid arrest. "Quick," I said, "gather all this stuff and hide behind the rock!" They leapt to their feet, snatched up their clothes and shoes, stuffed them into the bag, and hurried behind the rock.

I folded up the blanket and followed them at a deliberately slow pace, and just as I reached the side of the rock I heard footsteps at the top of the rise, and a booming voice exclaimed "You there! Freeze!" I stopped and turned, holding the blanket in front of my groin to hide my nakedness, and looked up to see a park ranger standing uphill, hands on his hips. "Public nudity isn't permitted here in the park, sir. I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you." I hung my head, and began slowly walking towards the ranger. Just as I got within a few yards of him, I heard Jana giggle behind the rock. Shit.

12