The Improbable Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Three sexy witches use him for their ritual of lust.
8.3k words
4.46
16.7k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran until my legs burned and my lungs ached, vaulting logs, hurdling rocks, and winding between the thick trunks of old-growth trees as I tried to outrun the ranger, visibility growing poorer by the minute as night set in. Luckily the ground was soft on my bare feet, or I'd have been caught in no time. I led him up hills and through gullies, across streams and clearings, until at last, as I crested a ridge and looked behind me, I felt that I'd put enough distance between us to try to hide. Coming into a stand of massive oaks, the spaces between the trees peppered with sizable boulders, I picked one massive rock at random and ducked behind it, trying to slow my breathing as I listened for my pursuer.

Soon enough I heard the crunch of his footsteps in the leaves as he reached the top of the rise and paused, trying to figure out where I'd gone. His radio crackled, and a woman's voice rang out. "Officer Cato, Officer Cato, what's your current status?"

A moment later I heard him shout into it between gasping breaths. "Cato here...still in pursuit...of obscene behavior suspect...current location...northeast quadrant." A few moments later the woman's voice replied.

"Copy that, Officer Cato. Cease pursuit. Captain is calling all Officers back to HQ for briefing on today's road pursuit that left one patrol vehicle disabled. Perps still at large. I repeat, cease pursuit and return to HQ."

I realized the woman was almost certainly talking about Lucia and Donnie, and it sounded like they had made their escape after all. My train of thought was broken by Officer Cato's angry reply.

"You mean I'm just supposed to let this pervert get away?!" he shouted into his radio.

"Afraid so, Cato. Captain wants all officers back now. Guess it's just the pervert's lucky day." So far, I was inclined to agree with her. About the luck, that is, not about being a pervert.

The ranger sighed with resignation. "Roger that. This is Cato, returning to HQ. Over and out."

I breathed a sigh of relief as I heard the ranger turn and head back the way we'd come, and waited for a while until his footsteps receded into the distance. Then I climbed up onto the boulder and tried to get my bearings. The warmth of the day was fading, and I realized that since I was naked, staying warm might become a real issue. I decided to stay moving, but I needed a direction. Heading back towards the populated areas of the park was out of the question, especially if there were rangers converging there. Cato had said we were in the northeast quadrant, and I knew that there was a campsite in that corner of the park. If I could find it, maybe I could steal some clothes someone had left out on a line and then make my escape. For lack of a better plan, I decided to give it a shot.

I quickly regretted it. I realized I had no idea where I was going, and even had I been able to navigate by the stars, the tree cover was too thick for me to see more than a small patch of sky here and there. I was starting to despair, my mind filling with self-pitying visions of myself dying naked of exposure out in the woods, when I reached the top of a small hill and saw, atop the next rise, the unmistakable glow of a campfire.

Elated, I began running, charging down into the shallow valley, splashing through a trickling stream, and then up the next hill. This strange combination of relief, excitement, and fatigue must have left me somewhat deranged, for I entirely forgot about the fact that I was unclothed, and failed to consider how the fire's owners might react to a crazed, naked man bursting into their campsite. These cautionary thoughts appeared in my mind only as I crashed through a small bush and into the clearing, when they were were quickly replaced by a mixture of confusion and fear as I took in the scene before me.

Standing around the fire were three figures in long black robes. I froze, immediately regretting my decision not to do some surveillance first. The figures turned silently to face me, their heads covered by pointed hoods that shrouded their faces in total shadow. Now you've done it, I thought. You've barged in on some kind of death cult, and now they're going to sacrifice you to appease the bloodlust of their evil god. The massive, newly risen full moon appeared just then and flooded its pale light into the clearing, augmenting the flickering firelight with a ghostly glow. I shivered with fear and decided to play dumb.

"Uh, hey guys," I began, feeling like an idiot as I raised my hands in a gesture of surrender. "Must have gotten your campfire mixed up with my own. Easy to get lost out in these dark woods. I'll just be going..." I started to back away towards the bushes, ready to make a run for it they came for me. What happened next surprised me more than anything.

"You've nothing to fear here, stranger," called a kind, feminine voice, which appeared to be coming from the hooded ghoul on the right. It lifted its arms to its hood and pushed it back, revealing the face of a gorgeous young woman, her brown hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"Truly," agreed the shorter ghoul on the left, unshrouding itself and proving to be a lovely young blonde. "The forest belongs to us all."

"Why don't you join us, and warm yourself by our fire?" said the ghoul in the middle, which removed its hood and, sure enough, was no ghoul at all, but another pretty young woman with curly auburn hair.

I dropped my hands over my groin, suddenly self-conscious of my nakedness, and the young women giggled as I reversed my retreat and began walking cautiously forward. "Uh...thanks," I murmured, still uncertain that I wasn't in the midst of some despair-induced hallucination. The fire felt real enough as I approached it, though, its warmth delightful on my skin. "Who are you all, anyway?"

"I am Cassie," said the blonde.

"My name is Judith," added the auburn-haired beauty.

"And I am Vera," the brunette concluded. "We are the witches of the Blue Deer Coven."

"Wow," I said. "I'm Kurt. I don't think I've ever met real witches before. Sorry I'm naked, by the way, it's...kind of a long story."

Cassie laughed. "No need to apologize, Kurt; you are just dressed as nature made you. As for us witches, perhaps you have met some before and never realized it! We are normal people, just like you. But on special nights like tonight, we gather in the sacred space of nature to celebrate the gifts the Horned God and the Earth Goddess have given us. Please, enjoy our fire," she added.

I nodded appreciatively and crouched by the fire, hands still over my groin, and savored its crackling heat as the three women began speaking softly to one another in another language. It sounded unlike anything I had ever heard before, like a creek rippling over rocks or wind rustling through the trees. It seemed like a language older than civilization, perhaps older than time itself...

"Kurt," Judith said suddenly, snapping me out of my reverie. I looked up, startled, and found myself fixated by her piercing green eyes. "We feel that your coming here has not been an accident. Surely the Horned God has sent you as his emissary to celebrate with us, who are made in the image of the Earth Goddess."

"Will you join in our celebration?" asked Vera.

"Uh, that sounds nice, I guess," I said, amid rising bemusement at the strange situations I seemed to keep finding myself in. "What did you all have in mind?"

The young witches smiled knowingly at one another. Then, as one, they reached up to their collars to unfasten the clasps that held their robes together there, threw the heavy garments back over their shoulders, and stood before completely naked, smiling as they watched my jaw drop.

I was stunned, my eyes racing back and forth as they took in the visual feast of these three young witches' exquisite bodies. Vera was about five feet six and fell towards the voluptuous end of the spectrum, with thick, juicy thighs, wide hips, and a pair of big, jiggly breasts. Judith was an inch or two taller, with an athletic build, muscular thighs and ripe, medium-sized breasts. Cassie was petite and small-breasted, probably no more than a couple of inches over five feet, but as she spun around playfully, her blonde hair shimmering in the firelight, I saw that she was packing an outsize ass of truly magnificent plumpness and roundness. All three were unshaven between their thighs, their luxuriant pubic hair affirming their appreciation for a natural approach to things.

"What we have in mind, Kurt," Vera explained, fixing me with her pretty brown eyes as she cupped her big breasts in her hands, "Is for you to help us reenact the union of the Horned God and the Earth Goddess, from which all life and goodness flows, that we may be made full of your life-giving seed."

What a magnificent and eloquent invitation, I thought. "You mean you want me to..."

Judith took up where I had trailed off. "We want you to fuck us and fill us with your cum, Kurt, for the glory of the gods," Judith said with a grin. "Will you join us?"

The choice was obvious. I stood and moved my hands away from my groin, allowing the sudden erection that had been growing rapidly beneath them to spring free and stand at attention in the night air. "Absolutely."

"Wonderful!" Judith said delightedly. "Let's make our way to the altar." The ladies turned and headed around the far side of the fire, and I followed obediently, watching their delicious young asses as they walked. A little ways across the clearing beyond the fire was a very wide, flat-topped boulder, about waist-high, which they seemed to have draped with a red cloth. This, I realized, must be the altar. A large dark blue blanket was also spread on the soft ground between the altar and the fire, and the witches now stepped forward onto it with me close behind them.

Suddenly the witches turned and pounced, laughing happily as they pulled me to the ground and pushed me onto my back on the blanket. Vera stepped between my spread legs and dropped to her hands and knees, her soft, heavy breasts brushing my thighs as she crawled forward and, without using her hands, took the tip of my dick between her soft, moist lips. Holding just the tip, she lifted it with her mouth and then, once it was vertical, plunged down onto it, engulfing my shaft in her hot, wet mouth. I groaned, looking into Vera's gorgeous eyes as she slid her slick lips up and down my throbbing dick.

Our eye contact was broken as Judith stepped over me and squatted down, sitting on my chest and looking down at me. She smiled, licked her lips, and tossed a ringlet of her curly auburn hair out of her eyes, then reached down and slid her hand behind my head. She lifted it gently, then slid herself forward, using her other hand to part her pubic hair as she presented me with her fleshy, glistening pink slit. I opened my mouth as she pressed her opening against my lips, and promptly began feasting on her delicious, sopping pussy, sliding my tongue into her juicy hole as my lips massaged her labia. Judith moaned, and began moving her hips in an undulating motion, grinding her pussy against my face as I slurped and sucked her wet slit.

Down between my legs, Vera was still sucking eagerly at my dick, and I felt her saliva dribbling down over my scrotum as her lips got closer and closer to the base of my dick. Then she pulled off, and I felt a moment of regret until I felt her lips again around my balls. As she suckled my testicles, I felt a slender hand lift my dick, and then another set of wet lips slid down my shaft. That had to be Cassie. I felt her grab my right hand and lift it up between her thighs. She was kneeling alongside me as she sucked my dick, I realized, and I sank my fingers into her bush, finding her slippery opening and rubbing her plump wet mound before sinking a couple of fingers into her. She moaned as my fingers entered her, her mouth vibrating around my dick as I began working my fingers in and out of her tight hole. She was incredibly wet, her juices running down my hand almost as soon as I entered her. After finger-fucking her for a bit, I slid out and grabbed her luscious ass, smearing her right cheek with her own pussy juice as I squeezed and fondled its magnificent roundness.

Meanwhile, Judith seemed to be enjoying my oral attention to her lovely pussy, her moans punctuated by pleased squeals as I swirled my tongue around her clit. She let go of my head and reached up to her breasts, looking down at me and squeezing her nipples as I ate her out. "Fuck, that feels good," she moaned, "I have to stop before I come! You ladies really need to try this!"

Judith pulled herself away from my mouth, patting my cheek before she stood up, and I was left gasping for air, licking her pussy juice from my lips as I squeezed Cassie's ass and watched her stuff her mouth with my thick shaft. Vera popped my balls out of her mouth and stood up, standing alongside Judith and looking down at Cassie and me. Cassie slid up off my dick and looked back at me, a thick stream of saliva hanging between her lips and my engorged cockhead. "Stick your tongue out, Kurt, and keep it stiff. I wanna go for a ride!" I did as she said, and she moved herself over, lifting one leg and straddling my head, filling my field of vision with her plump ass and sopping slit. She slipped my dick back between her lips, then dropped her pussy onto my face, sending my tongue sliding up into her pussy as her ass cheeks engulfed my face. Then she rocked forward, my tongue slipping wetly out of her hole as her forward motion sent her lips sliding deep down my shaft until my dick head bumped against the opening of her throat. Then she rocked back, sinking her slit back down onto my tongue and bouncing her soft ass against my face.

Back and forth, back and forth she rocked, riding my tongue with her pussy and my dick with her mouth. I felt movement on either side of me, and then felt my hands guided towards hairy wet slits. Judith was on my left, judging from how wet she already was, and Vera on my right. I rubbed their mounds gently, then began finger-fucking them both, and the sounds of their moans and the wet slurping of Cassie's mouth around my dick mingled with the crickets that had begun to chirp in the forest around us.

"Come on, Cassie, you can go deeper than that," Judith said playfully, and a moment later as Cassie rocked forward I felt her lips slide forcefully down my dick as Judith pushed her head down. This time my dick penetrated the opening of her throat, its slippery tightness surrounding the head as Judith held her down on my cock. I leaned up and forward so as not to deprive Cassie's pussy of attention, and began lapping eagerly at her dripping opening as she deepthroated me, eliciting a squeal of appreciation from Cassie that was muffled by her mouthful of cock flesh.

"There you go! Suck that dick!" Vera cried encouragingly, giving Cassie a gentle slap on her ass. Cassie worked my dick a little deeper into her throat, her saliva pouring down over my balls, then pulled off, laughing and gasping, and grabbed spit-soaked cock. She jerked it off in one hand and reached back to grab my head with the other, holding it in place as she rubbed her juicy slit against my face as I licked her.

"You're right, Judith, he really is great," Cassie said, finally pulling her pussy away from my mouth as she got to her feet. "I think it's your turn now, Vera."

"Lucky me!" Vera exclaimed, pulling my fingers out of her wet hole and raising them to her mouth so she could taste her juices off of them. Then she pulled me up and lied down on the blanket on her back, spreading her legs and beckoning me forward. "Come and eat my pussy," she said invitingly, pressing her big breasts together as she reached down to spread herself open.

I got onto my hands and knees and slid my tongue down the inside of one of Vera's luscious thighs, eliciting a shiver of anticipation as I got closer and closer to her hairy slit. Once there, I ran my tongue over her hairy outer labia and plunged into her slippery tunnel, and Vera groaned happily as I began to devour her pussy with as much hunger and vigor as I had shown the other two. I reached forward and filled my hands with her full breasts, massaging the soft orbs and squeezing her big hard nipples between my fingers as I slurped at her fresh wet twat.

I heard movement behind me, and turned my head slightly to see Judith lie down on her back and slide her head up between my legs so she could suck my dick as it hung down. She went at it eagerly, reaching up and grabbing my ass to help her pull herself farther up along my shaft, and I felt her slick tongue slithering over the underside of my dick as she sucked me.

I let go of Vera's breasts and grabbed her thighs, pushing them back and apart and tilting her pussy up so I could savor it more easily. "Oooh, fuck yes, lick my fucking pussy," Vera moaned, squeezing her breasts as she watched me pleasure her. Then Cassie appeared suddenly, sat on Vera's face facing me, and leaned forward to help me eat Vera's pussy. I lifted my mouth away from Vera's opening and gave Cassie a wet kiss, and she gasped as Vera began licking her. Then we lowered our mouths to Vera's slit and went to work, our tongues sliding wetly over one another as we shared Vera's delicious pussy. Cassie worked on the top, tonguing her labia and the pink nub of her clit, while I work my tongue around inside Vera's dripping hole. Vera moaned as we ate her, her face buried in Cassie's ass and her mouth busy with Cassie's sopping twat, as between my legs Judith now jerked me off from beneath and ran her tongue over my throbbing cock head.

After we feasted on Vera for a while, Cassie lifted her mouth away from Vera's quivering pussy flesh and spoke softly into my ear. "I want you to fuck me now, Kurt," she said, her voice husky with lust. It was exactly the invitation I'd been waiting for. I slid my tongue out of Vera and kissed Cassie again, our faces smeared with Vera's pussy juice, then helped her up as I climbed to my feet, pulling my dick out of Judith's grasp.

"I think he's ready now, don't you think, ladies?" Cassie purred, taking me by the dick and guiding me over to the altar. She climbed up onto it on her hands and knees and turned to line herself up with its long edge, arching her back and raising her plump, delicious ass into the air as she leaned forward on her elbows. "I want you to mount me like a rutting stag," she said, licking her lips as I climbed up onto the altar. Between the fire and the nearly full moon, the clearing was well lit, and I looked appreciatively down at Cassie's magnificent ass and glistening slit as I stood atop the altar. Judith climbed onto the end near Cassie's head and sat with her legs spread, guiding Cassie's mouth to her pussy, while Vera climbed onto the other end, got on her back, and laid her head between Cassie's legs, reaching up with her mouth to flick her tongue against Cassie's wet clit.

"Fuck her, Kurt," Judith said, her breathing rapid as she enjoyed Cassie's mouth on her pussy, and I dropped into a half, squat, staying on my feet as I lined my dick up with Cassie's moist opening. I placed my spit-slick dickhead against her dripping labia, grabbed her around her waist, and in one smooth motion sank into her until I was buried to the hilt, my thighs pressed against her juicy ass. Her pussy was indescribably wonderful, steaming hot and soaking wet. Its slick walls gripped every surface of my dick, and as I slid out of her they seemed to be trying to suck me back in. Cassie moaned into Judith's pussy as I plunged back in, and I soon established a steady rhythm of slow, deep thrusts into Cassie's exquisite tunnel, Vera's tongue sliding against Cassie's clit and the underside of my dick as it went sliding in and out. Cassie's thick ass jiggled deliciously as my thighs bumped against it at the deepest point of every thrust, and I stared down between my legs, mesmerized by her vibrating ass-flesh as I worked my dick in and out of her incredible love channel.