The In Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed inside her not moving, letting her catch her breath almost, before pulling out slowly and slamming into her harder.

I tangled both my hands in her mane of red hair and pulled tightly as I sped up, my thighs slapping against hers in a steady perfect rhythm with her moans and cries of pleasure. My entire body was humming with need for release., each muscle felt taut like it was about to snap.

Caroline's voice was raspy as I pulled her hair tighter as she backed against me. Her moans turning to gasps for air as she began to shudder under me .With the hand that was tangled in her hair I pushed her shoulders down to the bed.

With her bent over almost under me, it changed the angle of the toy, sliding it in even deeper. I grabbed both of her arms, pulling them behind her back holding, her pinned to the bed face down.

Never breaking our rhythm, as she whined commands through ragged breaths.

"Harder...fuck me baby ...harder! ..... "She gasped as she began to shake violently, as her orgasm started its slow eruption, her breathing changing as it overcame her.

As she pushed back against me, crying out wordlessly I slowed down, slipping in and out of her making her entire body quake as she cane.

Screaming out in pure release, her muscles contracting around the silicone shaft, wave after wave as I tried desperately between thrusts not to give in to the feelings coursing through my own body...not just yet.

I let go of her arms and pulled her hips back onto the shaft , settling her in my lap and slipping my fingers between her shaking legs stroke her clit .

Firmly pressing against it, I slid my fingers back and forth in there wetness the as I slowly pumped us up and down.

Caroline's entire body jerked in my arms, breathless and shaking, as spasms rolled through her once more.

"Oh fuck Jordan, I'm coming again!" she shouted as she trembled.

I held her until the trembling stopped and she slumped back against me before pulling away from her favorite toy.

Caroline turned around and pulled me into a slow , lingering kiss, pulling me up on my knees as she peeled off the strap on in between soft kisses and wandering hands .

I could not help but whimper, my body was aching for release of its own now.

"More." was the only thing I managed to say as I pushed her back on the bed and settled on top of her.

Straddling her, I pulled her right leg up and over my shoulder and ground against her wet pussy at just the right angle. I started a hard grind with my hips, moaning loudly at the feel of her clit against mine.

Caroline used both hands to thread her fingers through my blonde hair pulling me down to her, and kissing me slowly, the tremors that flowed through my body made men pull back from her, gasping for air.

"I want to see this gorgeous face when you come for me.," she whispered, pushing back against me.

I slipped one of her fingers into my mouth sucking on it as she held me by my hair with her other hand, our bodies moving now seemingly on their own.

Heated flesh, wet and slippery grinding roughly back and forth.

I turned away from her moaning loudly at the sensation, my body moving with hers, my breaths coming in long drawn out moans.

"Look at me Jordan!" she demanded, turning my face back to hers.

I locked onto those searing blue eyes and gave myself up to her once more.

With my hands on her hips to steady myself, I ground against her hard once before slowing my hips and moving them in one long smooth motion.

Caroline's hands held me against her as I came, crying out loudly, giving in to the waves flowing throughout my body.

It felt like my entire body had an orgasm, as if my entire being had been turned on, I moved with breathless shudders with each ebbing wave of pleasure until I fell limply against the amazing redhead, gasping for much needed air.

Caroline pulled me against her, wrapping her warm sated body around mine and burying

my head in her shoulder, I tried to calm my breathing, and the tremors that were still shooting through my body.

"I do love being your in between Jordan." she said quietly, as she slipped her nails lazily up and down my back.

"So that's what we are calling this now?" I chuckled at her new pet name for our game.

"Yes, don't you like it?" she pouted.

"I love it." I smiled kissing her softly.

We lay there silently, drifting in and out if consciousness our bodies exhausted, lazily touching one another until we drifted off to sleep.

My restlessness all but gone along with my thoughts of Rachael Harris and finally my little monster was quiet, and satiated.

For the moment.