The In Laws Ch. 02

Story Info
His father-in-law and wife get in on the action.
1.4k words
4.39
179.9k
31
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,313 Followers

This continues where The In Law’s Pt. 1 ended!

As I had turned around, looking at my wife and Father in Law standing in the doorway. Me pulling my softening cock out of my mother in laws fresh fucked pussy. My face fell, not knowing what to say or do other than get up and get dressed. I knew there was nothing either my mother in law or I could say.

“I’m so sorry!” was all I could mutter.

What had surprised me was that neither Grandpa, nor my wife had begun shouting at us or throwing a fit, nothing! So I went downstairs waiting for the showdown that was sure to be coming downstairs any second.

I got a cold beer and sat on the couch dreading every passing second. As they all came down the stairs, I saw them smiling. What the Fuck, I thought. Busted bigger than Dallas, fucking her mom, his wife and they were smiling? All I could do was sit there in shock.

My father in law spoke first,

“So, uh, you liked fucking my wife did you? Good pussy was it?”

All I could do was look at the floor wondering what the fuck to say. Then as my wife chimed in,

“My pussy isn’t enough for you? You need to fuck my mother too?”

Oh Shit I thought, I’m a fucking dead man! They let me squirm a few minutes in silence, then my mother in law said,

“It’s OK Mark, They knew I was going to fuck you! I told them I was!”

Now, I was surely losing my mind, I thought I just heard my mother in law say she told them she was going to fuck me.

I looked at them and they were all smiling at me. My confusion growing in leaps and bounds, by the passing moments.

“Let me get this straight Sally, you TOLD them you were going to fuck me? So they left to let you?”

Sally shook her head yes. Then looking at my wife and father in law I said,

“And you two agreed to this?”

They both shook their heads yes also.

“Uh, and no one has a problem with this but me?” I asked.

Again they all shook their heads yes.

“Could someone please explain this to me then?” I questioned.

The explanation I got blew my socks off.

Let me explain it to you Sally said.

“Our immediate family and my parents have always had open sexual relations, All of us, our two sons and our two daughters, my sister and brothers also.”

I was in a sort of shock at her telling me this.

“Uh, you mean that Kat (my wife, short for Kathy) and Lori and Mel have had sex together? And you, Joe and Jr. your sons also?”

Sally smiled and said yes! I looked at Kat and asked her why she never told me before now.

“I didn’t think you would understand and was waiting for a good time to tell you!”

“I guess now is a good time!” I said. Not sure if I believed them yet or not.

“I know this is hard for you to grasp all at once, but Sally has wanted to fuck you for a long time, and Kat and I miss our sex together, so we kind of set you up!” My Father in Law said.

Well, no shit I thought.

“OK, if what you say is true then prove it to me!”

With that comment Kat walked over to her dad and undid his zipper pulling out his cock and began to suck it. I guess I should have been even more pissed than her finding me fucking her mom, but in reality, I found it quite a turn on.

Mel’s cock was getting hard and that Mother Fucker is HUGE! My cock is only 7 inches, his is at least 9 inches and as big around as my wrist. Kat sucked him deep, playing with his balls as she did. Sally walked over and sat by me as we watched the show.

Mel was telling Kat how good it felt to have her sucking his cock again while Kat just stuffed her face moaning. Sally was breathing harder as she watched. Her hand moved to her pussy, slowly playing with her thick clit. My cock wasn’t wasting time getting hard either. I pulled it out and began jacking it off. Kat was fingering her cunt as Mel filled her mouth. Her head moving like it never had with me. Her free hand jerking off, what didn’t fit in her mouth.

“Get on your knees Kat!”

She did and he spit in his palm, rubbed it on his dick head then stuck it in my wife’s tight cunt. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth was wide open as he stuck that monster dick in her.

“That’s right babygirl, fuck daddy like you used to!”

And how she did, Her hips slammed against his pubic bone, her body trembled uncontrollably as he filled her completely. Sally’s eyes never left that sight as she moved to suck my cock, her hand working her pussy over. After about three minutes Kat began to give her “I’m Cumming” sound, as her pussy began to flood her dad’s dick while he pounded her tight sweet pussy.

Her inner flesh, momentarily clinging to his manhood, as he pulled back, then being pushed deep inside her as he thrust forward.

“That’s right baby, Cum for daddy, Cum on daddy’s thick cock for him!” Mel told her. She came like never before with me.

I wasn’t jealous, but it was an amazing sight to see. My pretty young wife fucking her father, while her beautiful mother was sucking my cock. Sally reached over and grabbed Kat’s tit, playing with her nipple, tweaking it hard as Kat came again. About that time Mel announced that he was cumming.

Sally and Kat both jumped in front of Mel’s cock and shared his bountiful load, as he shot a massive load, after load of his thick stringy cum on their faces and mouths. When he was finished ejaculating, Kat and Sally kissed deeply, licking each other’s faces clean of his spunk. I sat there beating my meat furiously my eyes glued to this sexy sight of a mother and daughter lust for each other.

Sally told Kat

“Eat mommy’s pussy, I’ve had missed that too.”

Kat never blinked as she got between Sally’s legs her knees up and spread her thighs and began to eat her mothers dripping cunt. Her tongue reaching the inner depths of her mothers wonderful sweet tasting pussy. I reached over and grabbed one of Sally’s tits as I continued to jack off. I was watching them when I felt another hand on my cock. It was Mel’s!

“Lay back and enjoy.”

So I did as his fingertip was teasing the pulsating head of my throbbing cock,rubbing my precum around as his other hand was kneading my balls. Only increasing my arousal as I watched all that was going on in front of me.

Sally’s hips began to shake as her orgasm was fast approaching, her hips moved in unison with the thrust of Kat’s tongue. Her stomach tightened as she was coming, Kat never slowing down her tongues oral assault. Soon I was cumming from Mel’s expert hand job, his mouth rushed to catch every drop of my hot sperm as my load exploded forward with the force of a fire hydrant.

As I spurted my last shot, Mel sat up and asked me, “Was that so bad? Watching all of this? Being a part of all this?”

I told him no that I was really happy this had all come out in the open, and was ready for go at his other daughter. We all went to our bedroom and had sex with each other until early morning. Me waking with Sally in my arms and Kat with her Dad in hers.


Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,313 Followers