The Inauguration

Story Info
Barack and Michelle celebrate before the inauguration.
1.5k words
3.7
19k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BGT66
BGT66
3 Followers

The Bodyguard opened the door for the First Lady and the President on the morning of January 20. "Thank you Rico!" Barack smiled at his loyal bodyguard.

"Any time Mr. President. Have fun today you deserve it," Rico winked as he closed the door. The President and First Lady felt the stretch limousine lurch forward as it headed for the steps of the Capitol Building, where Barack would be inaugurated for the second time.

"Are the kids in the limo with your mother?" Barack asked.

"Yup, she just texted me they are on their way," said Michelle as she put her phone in her the pocket of her button up plaid jacket. Barack looked at her and she smiled widely. Barack thought about how much he loved her hair and how her J. Crew jacket looked great on her. It was tight in all the right places, accentuating her two great tits and her mouth-watering ass. All of this thinking about him sure was get him horny. He adjusted his pants to move his growing 8-inch cock to the left of his pants. He thought about how much he loved Michelle and loved fucking her even more. After all of these years, he had no idea how she could keep her body so great, especially her tight pussy. There was nothing he loved more than coming home after a long day of dealing with diplomats and the assholes in congress to a nice fuck from Michelle. She could ride his cock like an eighteen year old. Even though the White House was huge, they still had to use pillows to muffle their groans of pleasure. There was no woman he would rather fuck in the world than his beautiful wife. Just yesterday, after seeing a great picture of Michelle in the Huffington Post, he had everyone leave the Oval Office so he could jack off. He worked his cock like a madman thinking about stuffing his dick in between those two beautiful black globes and shooting on her beautiful face. After masturbating for about three minutes, he shot his load all over the desk where almost every president has sat. He wondered how many presidents since George Washington had shot a load on that desk.

Back in the limousine, Barack reached over and took Michelle's hand. She smiled at him and the car slowed to a stop. The barrier between her driver and them slid down and the driver said "Good morning Mr. President. We are running a little ahead of schedule and people are still coming in. The Biden's aren't even here yet. I think that it will be about another 20 minutes. Would you like to get out to meet up with the rest of your family or wait here?"

"We will wait here, thank you," Barack quickly responded before Michelle had a second to respond. The barrier rolled back up and Barack gazed out the tinted windows. Tinted windows. Complete privacy. "Michelle, you know we won't get a minute alone together for a while..." Barack said while rubbing Michelle's hand.

"What do you mean Barry?" Michelle said confusedly.

"I could use to let off some steam before everything that's going to happen today," He said as he ran his hand up Michelle's arm, caressing her smooth skin.

Realization clicked in Michelle's eyes and she said "Well how forward of you...Mr. President." Michelle leaned over tenderly kissing Barack. "Can anyone see out of these?" Michelle asked.

"Tinted. Soundproof too." Barack responded with a sly smile. Michelle went back to kissing him and her tongue slowly darted between his teeth and massaged his tongue. Their tongues darted together in a sensual dance that made Barack's cock grow to almost full mast. Michelle leaned over, pulling up her skirt and straddling Barack. She instantly felt Barack's hardness on her stocking covered crotch. This caused her to gyrate her hips against him making Barack moan into her mouth.

"How much time do we have left?" Michelle asked.

Barack quickly glanced at his Rolex "About 15 minutes." Michelle drew away from Barack's mouth and moved back to her seat and ran her hand up Barack's leg feeling his rock hard penis, now at full hardness.

She slid down to the ground below him and looked him in the eye saying "I had a feeling this might happen so...." She unbuttoned her jacket, slowly opening it and revealing a nothing but a lacey bra underneath.

"Holy Shit " Barack gasped as she stared at her C-cup tits out in the open. He looked out the window, seeing press and fans waiting for them to come out of the limo. Little did they know what was going on inside. Barack reached over and grabbed her silk covered tits. They were some of his favorite tits he had ever seen, not too big, not too small, but a perfect handful. Michelle pushed his hands away and reached behind her back, unhooking her bra. Barack held his breath as Michelle pulled the cups of the bra away, revealing her gorgeous tits. Her perfect quarter sized nipples lead to two perfect erect areolas. Barack reached forward, taking her flawless nipples into his mouth, making Michelle groan in ecstasy.

As he alternated between sucking each boob, Michelle gasped, "Wait! How much time do we have left?"

Barack unlatched from her tits to glance at his watch "9 minutes. Shit."

Michelle pushed him back against the seat "Not enough time to fuck, but enough time for something else..." They smiled at each other and Michelle ran here hands up and down his pants. Keeping eye contact with him, she undid his belt and button, slowly and sensuously unzipping his slacks. She revealed his blue briefs, too tight to confine his now huge cock. She pulled them away and his eight-inch cock sprang forward from the confines of his underwear. "My, my someone is excited!" Michelle cooed. Barack smiled widely and Michelle brought her attention back to his gorgeous dick. A drop of precum dripped down the head of his cock as Michelle wrapped her hand around his length. Barack groaned at the feeling of pressure on his cock. He loved how little her hand looked wrapped around his big black cock. Michelle used her thumb to wipe the precum into the head of his dick and began to gently stroke him. Barack sighed as he turned his head to see all of the people wait for him. The fact that they were all watching him turned him on so much more. Before they had time to react, the barrier between the driver and them rolled down. Barack saw the drivers eyes widen in the rearview mirror.

"Um sorry to interrupt, uh, five minutes." The driver stammered.

Michelle turned around and smiled "Let him watch, it'll be hot!" Michelle giggled. Barack was about to protest when Michelle took the head of his dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

"FUCK!" Barack exclaimed as Michelle got to doing what she did best, sucking cock. While sucking on the head, she jacked him off with one hand and caressed his balls with the other. Barack began to breath heavily and felt the familiar feeling that he was close to cumming. He heard a wet slapping and looked to the rear view mirror to see the driver watching them and probably jerking it.

"Cum on my tits. If you mess up my makeup I will kill you." Michelle said as Barack's dick popped out of her mouth. She began to furiously jerk him and said, "Come on my big black tits Mr. President." That was all Barack needed. He groaned as he felt his balls tighten and the first shot of cum hit her left tit. Barack shook as the next three shots hit her right tit and Michelle moaned in pure sexual pleasure. Right before his last shot, Michelle took him by surprise and took him in her mouth. Barack put his hand on the back of her head and forced his entire cock into her mouth, making her gag as his cock head hit the back of her throat. The last shots hit the back of her throat, to which she swallowed appreciatively. After a few seconds, Barack began to soften in her mouth. And she drew her mouth away. As she got up off the floor, exposing her tits to the driver, Barack hear a groan from the front as the driver came in his hand. "Do you have any tissues?" Michelle asked Barack.

"No," he said, "don't wipe it off or put your bra back on. I want you to sit through the whole ceremony covered in cum." Michelle smiled and buttoned up her jacket. Just then, there was a knock on the door. "Just a minute!" Barack exclaimed as he stuffed his cock back in his pants.

They heard Rico's voice saying "You ready Mr. President?" Barack and Michelle smiled at each other as the door opened to shouts and flashbulbs.

BGT66
BGT66
3 Followers