The Inception of the Club

Story Info
Marilyn's dreams come true.
7.4k words
3.5
24.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anyport
Anyport
17 Followers

"DEIDRE, COME HERE!" The beautiful woman flicked a switch on the remote control she was holding and a partition slide silently open. The woman who entered the room was medium height, though the 4" heels she wore made her much taller. She had long blonde hair, which swept in waves off her shoulders.

Her make up was flawless; the eyes looked mysterious, the glossy deep red lips were slightly parted hinting at the pleasures they offered. Her perfectly manicured hands were tipped by long nails coloured the same deep red as her lips. She wore a low cut white silk evening dress, which showed her ample cleavage to full effect. A slit ran down each side of the dress giving glimpses of white stockings as she walked.

In a room of 12 attractive and wealthy women, every head was turned to stare with varying degrees of envy, at this stunning vision entering the room. It was one of the most exciting moments of my life, because I was the one they were all staring at.

"Start the film Deidre," The beautiful mistress ordered. "I think our guests might enjoy it." I walked slowly over to the video and picked up the remote. Returning to the door I dimmed the lights and the video projected the film to the large screen on the wall.

The film began with a shot of the very room we were in at this moment. There were only 2 people in the room, Marilyn, the beautiful woman, and a man dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. He was an ordinary looking man, medium height, slim, in fact quite plain. Not the sort of man you would look at twice in the street.

He sat transfixed by Marilyn. He was thinking how much he would like to go to bed with her, wondering if she would get angry if he put his arm around her. He had hardly spoken a word since she'd picked him up at the bar. Having gone over it in his mind a hundred times on the way to her apartment, he decided 'picked him up' was the only way to describe their meeting.

If he had known then what he knows now, sorry, what I know now, I would probably have run as fast as my legs could carry me. Unfortunately, there was no one to warn me that within the next 2 days, Brian was going to disappear forever and Deidre would be born.

Marilyn spoke, "Do you think I'm attractive Brian?"

"Yes of course, you're one of the most beautiful..."

Marilyn placed her hand over my mouth, "A simple yes will do. Would you like to make love to me."

"Yes."

"You can you know." She smiled. "Are you adventurous in bed?"

"Not really, I've..." again the hand covered his mouth, she looked disappointed, "Maybe you would rather leave?"

"NO please I'll try whatever you want I never had the opportunity before that's all, but I'm willing to do anyth.."

"Careful, you don't want to make any promises you may regret later, go into the kitchen and get me a glass of wine I'll decide what's going to happen when you return."

I rushed into the kitchen, doing everything I could to please Marilyn. I poured the glass of white wine and returned immediately. Marilyn sat motionless, her eyes never leaving my face as I placed the glass carefully on the coffee table in front of her.

I returned to my seat next to her on the lounge, transfixed by her penetrating stare. "Why didn't you get yourself a drink?"

"You didn't say I could." I replied.

"Do you need to be told everything?"

"No, but it's your home, I didn't feel I should help myself."

"Why not?"

"I didn't want to offend you."

"Why?"

I hesitated, "Because you may ask me to leave."

"Would that bother you?"

"Of course it would, I've never...I've never met anyone like you and I want to stay with you."

"Were you going to say you'd never made love with anyone like me?"

"NO, I just, I..."

"You mean you have made love with someone like me?" A half smile came to her lips; she was enjoying my discomfort.

"Never, I still don't understand why I'm here. You could have picked any man in the bar, why did you choose me?"

"Let's just say, I could see possibilities."

"I don't understand."

"You will, I'm going to do things to you, you would never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies. Does that worry you?" She asked seeing the nervous look on my face.

"It doesn't worry me, I just hope your not disappointed that's all. I've never met anyone remotely like you and I'm sure you're used to expert lovers."

"I won't be disappointed I can assure you." She pointed one of her legs straight out, "Do you like my legs?"

"They're perfect." I answered honestly.

"Would you like to kiss them?"

I was surprised by the change in conversation and by the unusual question. "Errm, yes."

"You don't seem very sure, I've changed my mind." She sounded upset.

"No please, I really would like to." I said moving to kneel in front of her.

"Too late, you can lick my feet though, If you don't mind that is."

I knelt at her feet, her crossed legs raised her foot 12" off the floor so I had to bend to reach it. I began licking her foot working my way round to her toes. As I touched her toes with my tongue, she forced her foot into my mouth. I wanted to pull away. My mouth was stretched quite painfully with her foot in it, but I didn't move in case I upset her.

"Why don't you take your clothes off." She suggested. "No, don't let go of my foot, I'm enjoying the feelings." I removed my clothes, it was awkward to do from a kneeling position, but eventually I had everything but my tee shirt off. That was around my neck, but I couldn't take it off without letting go of Marilyn's foot.

"Stand up, I want to have a look at you." She ordered, though it was more like a request. I stood and removed my final garment feeling extremely self-conscious standing naked in front of this beautiful woman. "Did I do that?" She asked, pointing to my erection. I blushed and tried to cover it with my hands. "Don't hide it, it's the biggest complement I've had in ages. It's a pity there's so much hair covering it. I don't suppose...no you wouldn't."

"What?" I asked, eager to please this wonderful woman.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd mind getting rid of the hair. I know I'm asking a lot, but I hate hairy men, I find smooth skin much sexier. Am I asking too much?" She purred.

"No of course not, I'll do it as soon as I get home."

"Are you leaving?" She asked in a surprised voice.

"No, not unless you want me to." I replied nervously.

"Then why do you have to wait until you get home, there's a razor in the bathroom cabinet through that door." She indicated the direction. "Do your legs as well? And don't be long."

I did as she asked, shaving myself to the waist. I was almost finished when she walked in. "Why don't you do the rest, it looks great so far. When you've finished I'll rub some talc over your body." As she left the room she added, "Don't forget your arms and armpits." Having gone this far, the rest was easy. I even shaved my face, though with my light complexion I only need to shave every 3 or 4 days.

As I was toweling myself dry, she came in, took my hand and led me into the lounge room. She had me stand on a towel in the middle of the room, I now realise it was so she could video the events, taking a bottle of rubbing alcohol she said, "This may sting a little, but it will stop you from getting sore." She proceeded to rub the liquid over me. It did sting, but her sensuous touch more than compensated for the pain.

Next she dusted me with talcum powder. As she reached my legs she stroked them gently. "Has anyone ever told you, you have great legs. I've never understood why men hide their legs, most women would kill for legs like yours." I felt ridiculously proud at her complement. She stood up and kissed me lightly on the lips. This first act of affection made me feel wonderful.

Sitting down, she eyed me critically. "You have quite small feet for a man, I'll bet you could fit into my shoes. I'd love to see what your legs looked like in heels, it would really give the muscles definition." She jumped up, as if making a sudden decision. "Wait there." She ordered as she walked quickly from the room.

She returned almost immediately with a pair of open toed 3" heels. Sitting down again, she gestured for me to approach her and casually lifted my foot to fit the shoe. "It's a little tight, maybe a stocking would help." Again she left returning with a new packet of black stockings. "I didn't think you'd want to wear my old ones." She smiled, as she rolled the stocking and pulled it over my foot.

This time the shoe slid on quite easily, and although it was awkward to stand on, I was surprised at how well it fitted. After fitting a shoe and stocking to the other foot, Marilyn sat back to examine my legs. "Walk over there for me would you please." I did as asked with difficulty. I looked ridiculous as I wobbled across the room, stockings around my ankles and my erection pointing the way.

"We'll need something to hold the stockings up, and I'd better do something about that for you." She said pointing to my manhood. "You don't mind me doing this do you." She purred, I can stop if you wish."

I hadn't heard much after her promise to, 'do something about that', so I quickly answered, "No."

"You're sure, most men would act all macho and I hate that, you're different."

"I don't mind, honestly." As I replied I realised I was telling the truth, I was more turned on than I could ever remember being, and Marilyn hadn't touched me yet.

Once again she left the room, kissing me on the cheek as she passed. This time she brought a white satin and lace corset, which she fitted around my body. After doing up the back, she came around the front and laced it tightly, "That's not too tight is it?" She asked. It was but I pretended otherwise, and quite honestly I was enjoying the feeling far too much to complain. She adjusted my chest and the tight corset formed a quite impressive cleavage. Then she pulled the stockings up my legs and attached them to the straps on the corset. Returning to her seat she looked me over before pointing to the floor in front of her. "Come here."

"You look very sexy," She whispered as she slowly reached for my throbbing member. I stood with my arms at my side, not daring to move in case I offended her. She leaned forward and licked the inside of my leg. I felt a shiver run through me at the first touch of her wet tongue. She worked her way around the crease between my leg and genitals then slowly sucked my balls into her mouth.

After a few seconds she began licking my erect penis. Starting at the base, she licked the full length to the tip. She repeated this several times all around it until it glistened from her saliva. Next, she took the head into her mouth and sucked gently. Gradually, she increased the suction, sliding her mouth over me as she did so. She swallowed the whole thing and then withdrew to the tip again. In a very short time I could feel myself ready to explode.

I moaned as she increased the intensity and suddenly I began pumping my sperm into her inviting mouth. She continued to suck until I was completely dry, then she released me with a smile. "Did you enjoy that?" The question was unnecessary; I stood there with a satisfied look on my face, my legs almost giving way. "I think you'd better sit down for a while." She suggested. "Tell you what, I'll do your nails for you while you recover."

She undid my stockings and removed them before leaving the room. I lay back on the lounge, not caring what she did to me if it meant I could feel this good occasionally. When she returned she was carrying a vanity case from which she took a nail file and emery board, then went to work on my toenails. Satisfied with the shape, she held up a bottle of dark red polish. "Do you like this colour?" She asked, "It's my favourite."

I thought any answer but yes would seem like I was criticising her taste, so I answered in the affirmative.

"Great, I think it will suit you." She began coating my nails with the polish. Although she had never given me the opportunity to object, it seemed quite normal for her to be doing it, we were almost like 2 old friends playing with her make up kit.

Marilyn applied 2 coats to my nails after separating my toes with cotton wool. "Let that dry while I get the rest of your outfit." She said as she rose to leave. Stopping at the door, she turned and smiled at me. "I really love the way you don't complain, I admire a man who's comfortable with his own sexuality and doesn't feel it's necessary to prove his manhood all the time. You don't mind me having some fun do you?" What could I say, she had me in a corner. "No, I don't mind at all." As she left the room it occurred to me that I'd just spoken the truth and, if anything, I'd understated the case.

She returned with several outfits over her arm, which she casually dropped onto a chair. "Are you dry yet?" She enquired, coming over and testing the polish. "That's fine, stand up and I'll fix your stockings for you." As she pulled up my stockings, she noticed a drop of semen on the end of my penis. She took me in her mouth and sucked for a few seconds. "We don't want you staining your clothes do we?" I started to harden again. "Oh dear, I seem to have stirred him up," She laughed, "I'll can see I'm going to have to give him a lot of attention."

That promise was enough to ensure my complete cooperation, at that moment I would have done anything she'd asked and we both knew it. She pulled a pair of white silk panties over my legs. "I think we'd better cover him up for a while. Doesn't this material feel good next to the skin." She asked in a conversational tone. "I pity men not being able to feel things like this. There," She said as she pulled them up, "That's better. I'm sure you'd rather not have him waving around all the time."

She brought a stool in from the kitchen. "Sit there, I'll do your face now." There was never a question in her mind that I would refuse any of her suggestions and as I said earlier, I would do anything for her so I sat on the stool and waited as she searched through the vanity case.

She applied foundation cream to my face, and then blusher to my cheeks. Then came the painful part, she took out a pair of tweezers and plucked my eyebrows into shape. Next came black eye liner, mascara and red and blue eye shadow. She outlined my lips with a pencil then brushed glossy lipstick on. I noticed it was the same colour as the nail polish.

She stood back to admire her efforts, satisfied, she said, "I'd better do something about your hair." I have short fair hair, and it definitely didn't go with the rest of my look. She produced a long blonde wig, which she fitted into place. "There, that's perfect, I knew you'd look good." She added almost to herself.

"Now, what can you wear," She mused as she went through the clothing on the chair. "Of course, this is perfect." She picked up a short black satin dress, and slipped it over my head zipping it up at the back. It had long sleeves and was cut low at the front showing my new cleavage to full advantage. Then she fastened a small white apron around my waist and fitted a small white cap on my head. The outfit was completed with a black velvet collar with a small pearl on it. "There, the perfect maid." She grinned turning me around to admire her creation.

"There's just one more thing, those fingernails are terrible." She took out some false nails and started fixing them on with super glue.

"Will they come off easily?" I asked.

"Why would you want to get them off?" She said as she stuck the last one on. She took out the red polish and began painting them.

"When I leave, I mean. I can't really walk down the street with these on can I." I laughed nervously.

She continued painting and asked in a matter of fact voice, "Why would you want to leave?"

"Well, I have to go home sometime, and these nails will look silly with my other clothes."

"Oh those, I threw them in the garbage so you won't need to worry."

"But...how will I get home, I can't go out dressed like this."

"Not yet, but once you get used to walking in those shoes you'll be okay. Anyway, this is your home now."

"I don't understand, what do you mean."

"Don't ask so many questions, come on, I'll show you what you look like." Marilyn took my hand carefully so as not to smudge the polish, She led me into the bedroom and turned on the light. I stared speechlessly at the reflection in the mirror. An astoundingly beautiful woman stared back at me. Marilyn stood quietly for a while, allowing me to take in this transformation.

"Isn't she lovely," She whispered, "Do you really want to change her back. What shall we call her?"

"I...I don't know, I..."

"Personally I've always liked Deidre, what do you think?" "Yes, that's a nice name." I answered still confused. "That's settled then, from now on you'll be Deidre. In a couple of weeks you won't even remember what Brian looked like." Taking my hand she led me back to the lounge room. "Come on, you still have a lot to learn, particularly about walking in heels." As she led me out, I turned my head to watch Deidre walk out of the room. She was right, I never wanted to see Brian again.

Over the next few days, I was taught how to apply make up, remove my body hair by waxing rather than shaving, and Marilyn, who I now trusted implicitly, started me on a course of hormone injections. She gave me her word they would not affect my libido, and, if anything, they actually increased it. I found I had an almost permanent erection, which Marilyn was always happy to 'take care of'. Although the hormones were supposed to affect my voice, I noticed an increase in the size of my breasts. Marilyn suggested this was an unexpected bonus and they would probably reduce once my body became accustomed to the hormones.

There was only one thing that gave me any problems; I couldn't walk in high heels. I was fine as long as I concentrated, but Marilyn frequently had to reprimand me for slouching or dragging my feet. After about a week she called me in and told me to sit down. "Deidre, I'm very disappointed in your lack of attention when you're walking. You don't seem interested in walking properly. I could stop taking care of you but, since I get so much pleasure out of it, I've decided on sterner action. Take off your blouse and open the top of your corset."

I did as ordered Marilyn took one of my exposed breasts in her hand. They was already a marked increase in the size, oh don't get me wrong, I didn't have breasts as such, but there was definitely some extra flesh there. She rolled the nipple, which had become quite sensitive, between her finger and thumb until it stood out. She attached a copper wire to it and secured it with tape. The other end went into a box, about 3" long by 2" wide and 1" thick. She repeated the actions with my other nipple then tucked the box down the front of my corset.

"You can fasten your clothes now, I don't think the box will show." It did, but only slightly and after a few adjustments, not at all. I had no idea what it was for, it wasn't particularly uncomfortable and I failed to see how this would help me to walk better but I soon found out. "Go in to the bedroom and put on the 4" heels, I want to see how my gadget works."

I stood up and started toward the bedroom. I was so intent on the gadget; I must have dragged my feet. "SHIT". I yelled as an electric shock surged through my nipples. I turned to face Marilyn and saw she was holding a remote control and she had a beaming smile on her face. "It works very well doesn't it?" She laughed. "Maybe you'll pay more attention now. Tell you what, to show you I'm not totally heartless, you practice walking on the 4" heels for 15 minutes and then I'll take care of you."

I was quite angry about the electric shock treatment, but Marilyn knew I would do anything for the promise she had just made. I walked around the room for a while and received 2 further shocks, then Marilyn kept her promise. I thought she did it to please me, but I have since learned, she gets intense satisfaction from swallowing semen, in fact it's the only form of sex she enjoys. There were regular reversals of the role when she made me eat her, but I always had the distinct impression she was using this more as a form of education in how to satisfy a female. Since she continually indicated her likes and dislikes as I attempted to please her.

Anyport
Anyport
17 Followers