The Incest Club: The Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jocelyn sighed, Carmen burst out laughing and said, "Mommy you better not be thinking about cleaning the house! You have more urgent things to do, like get me a contraceptive implant, so I can fuck properly and hopefully stop my periods."

Paul, dreaming of fucking his daughter's cunt, said immediately, "We will sort that first thing in the morning."

Everybody laughed, but Suzie said, "If you need help cleaning, my mother is an expert. She is a professional cleaner and while you are at it you could seduce her into our little group."

Carmen sat up quickly and said, "OK mommy, I am ordering you to seduce Suzie's mother. I am sure both Mike and Suzie would love to fuck her stupid!"

Although Jocelyn was shocked, Suzie laughed and jumping up, dragged Jocelyn off towards the master bedroom, while Mike and Carmen got up and headed for Carmen's bedroom. Paul was alone with his thoughts as he sat down on the lounge, his fingers automatically stirring the pool of his spunk that had dropped from his daughter's arse.

Morning came quickly for Paul, who showered and dressed before popping his head around the door of the master bedroom. His wife and the vivacious Suzie were fast asleep, their long hair cascading over the pillows, their blonde and auburn hair making a strange interwoven pattern. He looked at his wife, even in her sleep; she seemed happy, more content than she had for many years. He sighed, aware for the first time that he had lost his secure vanilla family life and speculated if his new life would be better, but he knew there could be no return to the past.

Jocelyn woke slowly and reached out her hand to touch Suzie, but the bed was empty. Reluctantly Jocelyn rose from the bed and donning a robe made her way to the kitchen. She was disappointed that Suzie had not been in the bed, she had been hoping that they would caress, touch each other in an intimate embrace. Sleepily she turned into the kitchen, suddenly she was wrapped in someone's arms, lips covered hers, and a tongue forced its way into her mouth. Jocelyn melted into Suzie's embrace as Suzie's hands intimately explored her body.

Eventually Suzie released Jocelyn and smiling she said, "You're wet!"

"What do you expect when you... you do that!" replied Jocelyn trying, but failing to sound angry.

Suzie suddenly became serious and said, "Is that because it's me or are you always ready to wet your pants?"

Jocelyn glared at Suzie, but said nothing.

Suzie glared back at Jocelyn and asked, "Have you any fucking idea what you are getting yourself into? I like playing with and tormenting my whores! I like publicly humiliating them; I get them to perform sexual acts whenever and with whomever I choose. I think you had better think about that very fucking seriously."

Suzie turned away and after a pause, said, "Hell! You are one of the most beautiful and sensuous women I have ever met and I am trying to warn you against doing the thing I want most of all; you to become my pet!"

As Jocelyn smiled, she thought all her fantasies were about to be realised.

Suzie smiled at Jocelyn and taking hold of her hair, pulled her face close to hers and said, "Incest really turns me on. I will expect you to perform for your parents, brothers, sisters and every close fucking relative you have, but for now go and seduce my mother so my brother and I can fuck her. I have rung her and she thinks she is coming here for a job interview at ten o'clock. Be ready, Sexy."

Just then, Carmen entered the kitchen in her school uniform and kissed her mother passionately. Carmen laughed and sat on the kitchen bench, spreading her legs.

"Mommy, suck my cunt," she said.

As Jocelyn looked at Suzie, Suzie nodded almost imperceptibly, and Jocelyn moved to suck her daughter's cunt watched by her mistress. Jocelyn was almost at the point of orgasm; her ultimate fantasy had become a reality.

It was almost ten o'clock and Jocelyn had phoned her secretary to inform her she would not be coming to the office today. It was not the reason she gave but she was alone nervously awaiting the arrival of Suzie's mother. A car pulled up and a voluptuous woman got out of the vehicle. She was tall like Suzie, with large breasts and a very curvy figure. Even from a distance, the woman appeared intimidating and Jocelyn hurried to open the door for her visitor.

"Hi" she said nervously, "I'm Jocelyn. Please come in."

The woman smiled and in a surprisingly gentle voice said, "Hi, I'm Janice. My daughter Suzie told me to come; she said you may have some paid work for me."

Jocelyn said, "I most certainly do."

As they walked into the lounge Janice's expression was one of surprise as she recognised the detritus of an orgy. She turned to face Jocelyn, a knowing smile playing on her lips. Jocelyn could feel her face heating up as her cheeks flushed.

"We had a party, did we?" Janice commented.

"Err, Yes," Jocelyn replied, embarrassed.

Jocelyn decided that straight forward honesty would serve her seduction plan the best. She cleared her throat and said confidently, "An orgy actually!"

As Jocelyn walked up to the sofa, she pointed at a large stain on the cushion and said, "It is jism, it leaked out of my daughter's arse while she caressed Mike's prick!"

Janice was shocked and gasped, "My Mike, he fucked your daughter's arse?"

Smiling Jocelyn said, "Yes your Mike, but no, her father fucked her arse while my daughter and I were engaged in a sixty niner!"

Pointing at the carpet Jocelyn said, "This stain is where I squirted my cunt juice as Suzie played with my pussy! I must say your daughter is an unbelievable finger fucker."

Janice, stared open mouthed at Jocelyn, and asked, "Did Mike fuck my Suzie?"

Jocelyn smiled and replied, "Yes, that is the discolouration at your feet. The stain is not very big because my daughter sucked most of her boyfriend's jism from Suzie's cunt!"

After a long pause, Jocelyn added, "I must say your son's prick is a huge monster, unfortunately I did not get to ride it!"

Without thinking, Janice said, "I know, you should see it in the morning as he is waking up."

Jocelyn's cunt twitched as she recognised the first sign of desire in Janice and asked, "Did you ever take hold of it?"

"Oh, I reached out a hundred times, but I never had the nerve. I am divorced and sex on the singles scene at my age is mostly, er, unsatisfying. So seeing that after a frustrating night out, well, it is," she paused, "a turn on."

Jocelyn laughed and said, "Believe me; you could have been having great sex if you had just reached a little further."

They both laughed but Janice said, "Your group seems to be into a lot of lesbian sex. I have tried it, I am not very good at it, and for me it is definitely in second place to a good prick!"

"Well, you are quite welcome to join out little group and I can assure you that Mike and my husband, Paul, would make sure you had plenty of pricks in your cunt!"

Janice squirmed a little, but she could not erase the mental image of Mike's prick forcing its way into her cunt! Janice smiled and thought of Suzie who she knew was a lesbian and said, "I am still worried about the lesbian side of the group."

A little frustrated, Jocelyn said, rather abruptly, "How many real lesbians have sucked your cunt?"

"None, I suppose, it has always happened as part of a threesome" Janice replied hesitantly.

"Well," Jocelyn countered, "I am a lesbian, and I am going to suck your cunt! Follow me."

As Jocelyn headed for the bedroom, she knew she was taking a risk. What would happen, she thought, if Janice did not follow her, but as she held the bedroom door open, Janice slowly entered?

The two women stood close to each other as Jocelyn slowly began to undress the nervous Janice. As Jocelyn removed Janice's bra, the true magnificence of her breasts was overwhelming and Jocelyn began to hungrily kiss and suck the engorged nipples. Slowly Jocelyn removed Janice's skirt and gazed on the voluptuous woman wearing only stockings and a suspender belt. Jocelyn pushed Janice down on to the bed and kneeling in front of her, she slowly pushed her thighs apart. As Jocelyn's tongue touched Janice's cunt, Janice moaned softly and soon her cunt juices were flooding from her. Janice soon screamed with orgasmic pleasure, as a torrent of cunt juice erupted from her cunt.

Panting, Janice watched as Jocelyn climbed onto the bed and offered her cunt to her mouth. Tentatively she began to lick Jocelyn's clit. As she began, the door to the bedroom opened and Paul entered. He stared at his wife and the unknown woman sucking his wife's cunt. Jocelyn smiled at him and lifting her leg, she climbed off Janice's face.

Jocelyn laughing said, "Paul this is Mike's mother, Janice, and she loves a good prick. Janice, this is my husband, Paul, and he just loves juicy cunts. Paul almost ran to Janice and taking out his prick, he gently slid it into her cunt. Janice moaned with delight as the couple rapidly rearranged themselves on the bed and Jocelyn was forced off. As Paul began to fuck Janice in earnest, Jocelyn left the room, turning at the door to look at the fornicating couple.

"Vanilla sex!" she thought as she closed the door, but she was wrong, it was almost an hour before Paul appeared and announced he was taking Janice home to get ready for the evening activities.

Angrily Jocelyn asked, "How did you manage to fuck her for so long, you have only ever been a two minute wonder with me?"

Paul smiled and replied, "She really turns me on, her body is magnificent, and besides I have masturbated that many times today, I am surprised I even got it up."

Jocelyn's mood was not improved by her husband's comments, but her thoughts of Suzie and the passage of time mellowed Jocelyn. By seven o'clock when Suzie arrived home after serving the last in a series of detentions, she was ready to do anything to be intimate with Suzie.

As Janice and Jocelyn set the table for a takeaway dinner, the naked Mike grabbed his mother and laid her face up on the table. Taking hold of her legs, he lifted them over his shoulders and stared at his mother voluptuous body and her saturated vagina. Mike's enormous prick was angry as he forced it slowly into her cunt. Janice's eyes were wide as the penis stretched her cunt lips and began rhythmically pounding her cunt. Suzie sprang on to the table and thrust her cunt onto her mother's mouth. Within seconds, she looked at Jocelyn, her expression one of abject disappointment. Jocelyn almost laughed but she knew Janice was a terrible cunt licker and she shrugged her shoulders at Suzie before moving back towards the kitchen. Suzie climbed off her mother as Paul moved forward and thrust his penis into Janice's mouth. Paul bent over Janice's tits and began to maul the large beautiful breasts. Janice was in ecstasy, she was rapidly building to orgasm and as Mike ejaculated into his mother's cunt, she orgasmed.

Carmen pushed Mike out of the way and began to lick and suck his jism from his mother's cunt. Father and daughter continued to assault Janice and finally Paul ejaculated into Janice's mouth as Janice reached another orgasm on the tongue of Paul's daughter.

Carmen her face covered in jism and cunt juice peered over Janice's pubic mound and said, "Welcome to the Incest Club!"

Suzie yelled, "What a great idea; everyone we must get more incestuous brother-sisters, mother-daughters, father-daughters and mother-sons. Any combination will be great; we can make them perform publically for us. The Incest Club will hold regular incestuous orgies!

Suzie looked at Jocelyn and added, "Tomorrow lover; you and Carmen can introduce me to your mother and father, and they will become the first members of 'The Incest Club'. Now isn't that a delicious fantasy."

12