The Incident

Story Info
Brother takes his sleeping sister.
802 words
3.58
190k
34
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned eighteen when it happened, and my sister was two years older than I. I had been lusting after her for years. Ever since she hit puberty her body had become solid. She had turned from a shapeless, gangly tomboy to a firm ass, full tit hottie. I guess she was unaware of her body, because she was in the habit of wearing oversize clothes and sitting in revealing position that completely exposed her.

My father's friends had begun to take notice of her, so I was far from immune - though I was still her geeky, younger brother. I couldn't have been more than one-hundred-sixty pounds soaking wet, but I pretty much had a raging hard-on I had to relieve whenever we hung out together.

The night of the incident it was really hot and I couldn't sleep. At some stage of the evening I was lying in bed completely bleary-eyed and wanted to see what my sister was doing, but more - wearing while she slept. I slowly and quietly crept down the stairs to her bedroom, making sure not to make a sound. It felt as though it took forever. When I finally made it into her bedroom I noticed that she was just wearing one of my dad's old button down shirts with the sleeves cut off, and a thong. I immediately felt myself stiffen. I made my way over to the side of the bed, again taking forever for fear the floor squeaks would awaken her, and I nudged the bed. She didn't awaken. I stood next to the bed and began stroking my cock inside my shorts considering my next move.

The streetlight had shown through the curtains and I could barely make out the buttons on her shirt, but I slowly began to undo them. After I opened her shirt to reveal those firm D-cups. My mouth began to water. I was stroking myself harder. All of a sudden I just had to be inside her. I moved my mouth down to just on top of her nipple and I began to breathe; her nipples quickly responded and I began to suck on them. She stirred and I thought I was completely busted but she only moved enough for the shirt to open entirely exposing both of her perfect breasts. I couldn't believe my luck. I kept sucking on her tits and her breathing began to change - deeper and prolonged. I took my hand and began caressing her pussy through her thong. I couldn't believe it: 'is it possible that she's not going to wake up?' I asked myself. She was completely mine for the taking. I slid her thong to the side. She stirred again and again I thought she would bust me, but she seemed to be helping me. I began to wonder whether this was happening or not, or maybe, whether she was asleep or not. Her thong out of the way, I started fingering her pussy - all the while licking and sucking her firm tits. I honestly couldn't believe it was happening. She began to moan softly.

I quickly removed my own shorts and stroked my cock a bit. I climbed on the bed and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy and plunged in. She immediately woke up, and before she could scream I put my hand over her mouth. She began to struggle until she realized it was me, and then she began to struggle again though she made no effort to scream. Thankfully her bedroom was in the basement and our tussle couldn't be heard from the second floor. I was thrusting in and out of that pussy and grabbing her tits. She was moaning and struggling, but not really making an effort to stop. Somehow our struggle had turned us both over on the bed and I was doing her from behind. I began to really pump that pussy. She was moaning and struggling against my thrusts before she began to shiver and orgasm against my cock. I whispered "that's right, you like it bitch." I wasn't far behind and I grabbed her tits from underneath and pulled out to jack-off all over her backside.

She lay on the bed breathing deeply into the pillow but quickly recovered and demanded to know "what the fuck" I was doing. I didn't pretend to make any excuses. I just told her flat out that she was mine to fuck how and when I wanted. She looked as though she was about to say something, but she just remained quiet.

I got up and grabbed my shorts as I headed out of the room and told her that the next time would be when she wore her string bikini - that's another story.