The Incident

Story Info
Enslaved by her husband's best friend to pay a debt.
6.8k words
3.86
138.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

Eddie savored his friendship with Joe. The two had known each other since grade school. The two had gotten into one misadventure after another and had had a blast growing up together. Both grew up tall, dark featured, and handsome. Eddie was a bit heftier than Joe but both attracted considerable attention from the ladies. They had quite a wild time as bachelors. Things changed a bit when Eddie met Eileen. Joe was attracted to the slim, sexy blonde as well but Eddie had immediately won her heart. There were no hard feelings on Joe's part, he served as best man at Eddie and Eileen's wedding happily.

The issue of marriage was probably the one area where Joe and Eddie disagreed most. Joe loved playing the field and tired of girlfriends quickly. Eddie, who had come from a broken home, had always wanted to come home to the same smiling face and a loving wife for the rest of his days. Eileen and Eddie had fixed up Joe with a lot of girls over the years but none of the relationships were able to stick for long.

Privately, Joe was able to admit to himself that he would not mind in the least getting a chance to fuck Eileen. She was tall with long golden hair the color of honey and a body that Joe knew to be one of the finest he had ever encountered. She had great tits, a flat toned belly, smooth flawless skin, an enchanting face and two of the biggest, bluest eyes ever to adorn a human female. Joe liked everything about Eileen except her episodes of absentmindedness and complete airheadedness. She had a habit of doing something and then, for reasons unknown, forgetting where she was or what she was doing and making some colossal faux pas or major mistake. Joe was amazed that Eileen had never forgotten where she was while driving and mowed down some innocent pedestrians.

Eddie just laughed off his wife's episodes of daffiness. If anything it endeared her to him more. Eddie called it her handicap of "living while blonde," although ordinarily, Eileen was very sharp and smart. Eileen had even seen doctors about her random absentmindedness but there was never anything they could pin down. To Eddie it was just "Eileen being Eileen."

The other area where Joe and Eddie differed was in business acumen. Joe had built his own business, a trucking and shipping empire, from the lug nuts up. He made more than enough money to live on and plenty to spoil the women he was dating while he worked his way into their panties. Eddie on the other hand was chronically underemployed and had flittered from one job to the other. Oh he had made enough to buy a small house but he was just squeaking by. Things seemed to be turning the corner however. His current job looked like it would last and it felt so good to finally own a place of their own. Eileen had a home calligraphy and framing business that she ran out of the house. She was doing OK but she was never going to set the world on fire financially from her office in the garage.

Joe had shared his largess with his friends. Eileen and Eddie often spent weekends at Joe's beach cottage. And Joe was not averse to allowing his friends to freeload when he took expensive ski vacations in the winter. Once he even splurged for a trip to Europe. Joe liked having Eddie around at such places but he also delighted in the fringe benefit of eying Eileen in her bikini or in skin tight ski pants. Eileen and Eddie loved these trips, but privately, Eddie confided in his wife that he felt like the world's biggest sponge.

Because his friends so often needed a hand financially, Joe sometimes hired Eileen and Eddie for odd jobs or short hauls around town. Both husband and wife had gotten truck licenses although Joe was never quite at complete ease with Eileen behind the wheel of one of his rigs. To Joe is was just part of being a good sport. And then came "the incident."

Eileen was given a very simple job, to gas up two of Joe's newest trucks and return them to his place of business. Eileen noticed that the first truck was running funny when she brought it back to Joe's place but thought nothing of it. When the same thing happened with the second truck, she began to suspect the she had done something wrong but could not grasp what it could be. When the engines of the trucks both seized up the next morning it did not take long for Joe's mechanic to discover the problem. In an episode that could only have happened to Eileen, she had filled the diesel engines with regular unleaded!

"Eddie!" Do you have any idea how much money your ditz of a wife has cost me?" he screamed at his friend. "I just paid off those trucks! Worse, since this is considered human error and not an accident my insurance company will NOT be reimbursing me. If anything this is likely to raise my premiums and those are already killing me. I don't want that blonde airhead anywhere near one of my trucks ever again!"

Joe and the married couple were in Joe's office. He had called them in to personally read them the riot act. A phone call would simply never have had the same kind of impact. Eileen burst into tears as Joe fumed at his best friend and his wife.

Eddie realized the seriousness of the issue immediately "I'm sorry Joe. We'll pay you back."

"Don't make me laugh Eddie, I know how much money you make a year. You could NEVER come up with the kind of money that I invested in those trucks! I need those vehicles! Eileen your stupidity has almost ruined me!"

Eileen looked at Eddie through her tear streaked hands and said. "I'm so sorry Joe if there is any way I can atone for this I will do it. I have no idea how I could be so stupid."

Joe caught his breath and said, "This is more than just another case of "Eileen being Eileen." I am going to take a bath financially as I need to lease two new trucks while I try to salvage the old ones. I do well but this is going to be a major drain on my bank accounts."

"Joe," said Eddie . "isn't there anything we can do to make this right?"

"I ought to take this out of Eileen's hide. Maybe that would knock some sense into her head." And with that phrase, despite his anger, a wonderful idea crossed Joe's mind. A week of Eileen at his beck and call would soothe a great deal of anger. He recalled Eileen in her tiny purple bikini at his beach house and it was not hard to picture her without it. He pictured his best friend's wife sucking on his cock and Joe got a fiendishly wonderful idea. He continued.

"In fact that is EXACTLY what I am going to do! Eddie, if you want this entire episode to go away, no lawsuit against you, no debt owed, me eating the entire loss, then I want Eileen as my personal slave for week!"

Eddie was stunned. "What did you say Joe?"

"I already told you. Eileen just asked me if there was any way to atone for this. There is. In exchange for a week as my personal and sexual slave, it will be as though this incident never happened."

"Joe! You can't be serious!" said Eddie once he regained his bearings.

"What ELSE can the two of you do to repair the damage? Either I get Eileen to use anyway I see fit for an entire week or I file suit against the two of you for the ruined trucks and everything ends. No more ski trips, no more beach vacations, no more expensive gifts or timely financial handouts. The choice is yours!"

Eileen sat in her chair listening in stunned silence. She looked at Joe and then at her husband, This whole mess was her fault. If anyone should bear the penalty it should be her. Eileen hated the idea of being unfaithful to her husband but she hated her own stupidity more. All of her past episodes of transient stupidity came to her mind. Every other time she had laughed it off and skated away without penalty. This was the worst thing she had done and she should pay severely for it, In a heartbeat her mind was made up.

"I'll do it." said Eileen to both men.

"Honey!" exclaimed Eddie.

"Eddie. This is all MY fault. I should pay the penalty. Look at all the stupid things I have done. This is by far the most expensive and serious. Every other time I got off with a laugh, or at worst, a slap on the wrist. I'm overdue to face the consequences of my "episodes." If all Joe wants is me for week, we are getting off light. So long as Joe promises to be gentle with me and doesn't permanently mark me I will gladly serve him."

"But Eileen, that means Joe will get to..." Sputtered Eddie.

"I'm well aware of that Honey, but as Joe said, what ELSE do we have with which to atone for this?"

Eddie countered with, "But Joe is my best friend!"

"I'm well aware of that dear, Joe has also been our lifesaver on more than one occasion. My spending a week with Joe will affect your friendship with him only if YOU let it Eddie. So long as neither of you asks each other or me about what I did with Joe for the week; your friendship should continue unabated. Eddie, dear we can't afford to pay Joe back any other way. Look at the damage figure on this estimate!"

She pointed to a document on the desk in front of Joe.

"Face it dearest," Eileen continued. "My stupid brain got us into this situation. It is only fair that the rest of my body get us out of it."

Eddie shifted in his seat. He could tell that his wife's mind was made up. He also knew that she had spoken the truth. Repaying Joe would cost Eddie and Eileen, at a minimum, their house and her business. It would mean being knocked back to square one again. Eddie was sick and tired of starting over. He knew he would miss the beach, the ski trips and all of the other fine places he got to go because of his friendship with Joe. Eddie looked at the still angry face of his best friend and he realized that while this situation was quite different, it was not like they hadn't shared the same woman before. In a kaleidoscope of confusion, anger and at last resignation, Eddie concluded that his wife had spoken gospel.

Eddie squeaked out a simple if ineloquent, "OK."

The rage in Joe's face subsided. He offered his mitt to Eddie and the two men shook hands.

Joe picked up the stack of damage estimates and insurance inquiries from his desk and announced.

"I'll dispose of these once Eileen's week with me is over. One of the great things about being the boss is that I can take vacation any time I want to. I need a few days to line up new trucks and get everything running at top gear again. So, lets say that you Eddie, drop Eileen off at my house on Sunday night at five o'clock. I'll drop her off back at your place at the same time the following Sunday."

Eileen said "I'll see to it that Eddie does so. What should I bring with me?"

Joe looked at Eileen, smiled broadly and said, "Aside from a toothbrush, nothing other than the clothes on your back. I will supply everything else."

For Eddie the days leading up to Sunday were the tensest of his life. Often he considered the ramifications of what was about to occur. He was in great turmoil yet every time he thought through the situation he concluded time and again that Eileen had made the only logical decision. To assuage his emotions Eddie made love to his wife every chance he got. Eileen was supportive of Eddie but a bit distant. The impending infidelity had caused tribulation in her own soul as well. The week apart would also mark the first time Eddie and Eileen had been apart since their wedding night five years earlier.

Slower than Joe thought possible, yet faster than Eddie and Eileen could believe, it was Sunday afternoon and Eddie was driving his wife off for her date with destiny. The day before they had made love four times. That morning Eileen had given Eddie one of the finest blow jobs of their marriage. Having said everything to each other that they possibly could have over the past week, the couple rode in silence to Joe's large and beautiful home. The only comment either of them made during the drive was Eileen's heartfelt, "Whatever happens this week I promise it will not affect our marriage or my commitment to and love for you."

Eddie felt like he was in a molasses filled dream as he pulled into Joe's driveway. Despite Joe's word that Eileen would not need to bring anything, she had packed a small case. At the very least she wanted access to her birth control pills. Eddie opened the car door for his wife and they held hands as they walked to Joe's front door.

Joe was waiting. He opened the door partway and asked Eileen in and took the case from Eddie. Eileen slipped inside Joe's doorway and Eddie made a move to kiss his wife but Joe closed the door a bit and announced. "Eileen belongs to me for the next week. I'm sure you two have had plenty of time to say goodbye. Now Eddie, I don't want you driving by my house or calling or texting either me or Eileen on the phone. Enjoy yourself the best you can for the next week. If you can't do that try working especially hard so that your mind is otherwise occupied."

With that Joe closed and bolted his front door and Eddie's heart dropped through his stomach. Alone on the front step he stared at the front door for what seemed like an eternity before he gathered his thoughts and headed back to his car. He knew he was in for the longest seven days of his entire life.

Inside the house Eileen's mind at first focused on the door and thoughts of her husband on the other side. Joe took her arm and led her, unprotesting, to his kitchen where a kettle began to whistle. Joe asked her which herbal tea she favored and asked her to have a seat at the table. Joe made tea for both of them and then he looked into Eileen's anxious eyes and began speaking.

"Rather than plunge straight in I thought that I would give you the ground rules first. The most important rule is that you may NOT say no to any of my orders. Repeated failure to obey me means that I take you straight home and file suit against you and Eddie and our friendship is at an end. I don't care if your disobedience is in our first hour together or our last hour together, the result is the same. We both know that you and Eddie can not afford to pay me back and that you both like having a roof over your heads so do NOT disappoint me. I understand and agree to your preconditions I will be gentle with you and I will not permanently mark or scar you. EVERYTHING ELSE is acceptable and you should prepare yourself for anything. I warn you now that my mind can go off in some pretty strange directions. Do you understand me?"

Eileen sipped her tea and peered deeply into Joe's eyes.

"Yes that is clear, Joe. I will do whatever you ask of me, just please be gentle."

While Eileen sipped her tea, Joe gulped his down and opened Eileen's case. He allowed her to keep her toothbrush, some dental floss and her birth control pills. He pronounced everything else "verboten."

Once Eileen finished her tea, Joe took a deep breath and told her to stand up and step away from the table. He took her hand and led Eileen to his bedroom. Eileen realized that despite the many visits she and Eddie had made to Joe's house she had never been in this bedroom before. Now she knew why. It was chock full of mirrored surfaces. The bed was large and raised. The heavily padded snow white carpet felt the softest Eileen had ever encountered. There was a bear skin rug before a handsome fireplace in which the flames of a small fire danced. Soft, romantic music played in the background. Eileen was overwhelmed.

"I am going to undress you now, Eileen. EVERYTHING is coming off including your jewelry. Once you are naked I will no longer refer to you as Eileen again until I redress you to be returned to your husband. Naked your will be called "slave" or simply "woman." You WILL refer to me as "Master" from that point on."

Eileen nodded her head in assent and tried to relax the tenseness in her body.

Joe stood up and approached the wife of his best friend. Despite his outer calm, Joe's heart was doing cartwheels. He had often imagined Eileen naked and now it was about to happen. Joe savored the moment and took in his prize. Eileen was dressed conservatively, she wore simple black flats upon her feet with tan slacks and a white blouse topped with a red sweater. There were hoops and studs in her ears, a gold necklace about her neck, and on her fingers, a birthstone ring and her wedding and engagement rings.

Joe squatted on his haunches and reached for Eileen's left foot. She raised her leg to allow Joe to slide off her shoe. Joe gently removed the shoe and then deftly withdrew Eileen's tan sock. He repeated the process with right foot. Joe then rose to his feet and reached for the bottom of Eileen's sweater. Eileen felt small as tall Joe stood before her. Her own husband was tall but, Joe had a good three inches on him. Eileen raised her arms when asked and Joe gently worked the sweater off of Eileen's taut torso and over her head and off her arms. Gently Joe set it on the nearby dresser top and instructed Eileen to lower her arms.

Joe tried to remain stone faced as he unbuttoned Eileen's blouse. He had seen her in a bikini before but never had he been so close to touching her wondrous milky white breasts. Slowly and deliberately he unfastened each button in turn from her clavicle on down. Gently he parted the front of the white blouse. Eileen's magnificent tits were practically spilling out of her baby blue brassier. Joe gazed in wonder at his friend's slim form and lovely smooth tummy. With the same deliberate gentilness and slowness, Joe slid Eileen's arms out of the sleeves. Eileen's breathing became heavier as Joe set her blouse down next to her sweater.

Beginning to lose his butterflies to feel more like a kid on Christmas morning, Joe reached for the buckle on Eileen's slacks and then, in quick succession, opened the belt, unclasped the pants and began tugging them over her perfect rump and down the long fine legs. Eileen was wearing modest panties the same color as her bra. Joe had Eileen step out of her slacks and took a long lustful look at the woman.

Joe had been with many women and would be with many more, still he realized that few from the past and perhaps none from the future would ever rival the body displayed before him now. Well skilled at the art, Joe stood before Eileen and with one hand, reached behind her back and undid her brassier. With one motion of the other hand he pulled it away from her body. The breasts that had been entrapped by the bra were exquisite. Eileen's areolas were nice sized but not too large. They were just the shade of light brown that Joe adored. Surmounting each breast was a nipple the size and shape of a pencil eraser that was nearly pink in color. Joe's erection upon the revelation of these wonderful breasts was now almost physically painful. Eileen hung her head in shame but made no effort to cover herself.

With utter delight Joe tugged on the panties and Eileen's, wonderful blonde thatched box came into view. The hair on Eileen's pussy was the same golden hue as that on her head. Thickly carpeted it looked so inviting. Joe was going to enjoy this week more than he had even imagined. He could tell now that it would easily be worth a dozen ruined trucks. Joe lowered the panties to the floor and Eileen stepped out of them. Joe was now totally enamored of her.

Joe placed the palm of each hand on either side of Eileen's body and gently ran them the length of her golden torso. Her breasts felt every bit as wonderful as they looked. Clad now in just her jewelry, Joe gently removed the hoops and studs from Eileen's ears and unclasped the gold chain from her neck. Eileen's eyes teared up as Joe removed the birthstone ring and the wedding and engagement ring from her fingers. A tear ran down Eileen's face as Joe completed the process of fully stripping his best friend's wife. The jewels joined the clothing on the dresser top and after what had been many moments of virtual silence Joe announced.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers
12