The Incident at Last Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers

There had never been an opportunity, like she had now, for Riley to be so aware of the differences between her body and others. Virginia Alice sat between her and the smoking remains of the fire, lit only by the moon. Her skin was so pale, and so fair. Freckles dotted her shoulders, and much of the top of her chest, and while it was one thing to stare and appreciate those differences so openly, it was quite another thing when Virginia Alice reached forward and took her by the wrist.

"Here," she said, pressing Riley's hand to her left breast. Riley made a small sound in her throat as she explored the weight of it, tightening her fingers to cradle the mound of flesh. "Go ahead. You can -Oh..."

Riley liked the way that just a little bit of pressure brought the pale skin swelling between her fingers. More than that, though, she liked the way the areola hardened against her palm. She squeezed gently and released in time with her own breath, with a small circular motion lifting it up and around. She was vaguely aware that the younger woman was shifting her weight forward and back, but her attention was fully on the first breast she'd ever held that was not her own.

"My... uh..." Virginia Alice licked her lips and smiled lazily. "My nipples are... That feels real good."

"Looks like," Riley said softly, laughing nervously. She drew her palm back just a bit and let her fingertips slide inward. Under her fingers, it was easier to feel how the texture of the skin had changed with her touch. Virginia Alice had larger nipples than she did, and the slightest amount of stimulation made the skin harden and ripple. The little blonde shivered softly, a motion so small that Riley heard it in her breath more than she felt or saw it.

Riley slid her other hand up, taking her time as she mapped the ridges of Virginia Alice's ribs. Enjoying the sensation of skin pebbling under her touch until she reached the other breast. Riley's right hand slid down, feeling the push and pull of the girl's hips beneath her palm. While Virginia Alice's right breast was definitely the larger of the two, it also became immediately apparent that it was slightly less sensitive. After less than a minute, Riley turned her attention back to the first, and the blonde moaned even before the hand reached her.

It was getting harder and harder for Riley to ignore the way the girls cheeks shifted forward and backward, and when she looked down she gasped.

"Dear lord," Riley wheezed, eyes wide. "You have no hair."

Virginia Alice bit her lip and curled her spine, leaning forward over herself. Her breasts collected under her like two teardrops, and her belly wrinkled as it shrunk on itself. The blonde's slit came up and away from Riley's middle. She reached down with both hands, pressed her fingertips into the outer corners of her groin, and pulled outward. The pale hair, lighter than the hair on her head, was close to invisible in the soft moonlight, but it was easy to see how little of it there was in contrast to her own thick growth.

"I trim it," Virginia Alice said, peering at her. "With scissors. If you'd like, I can do yours, too. I'll be real careful-like."

"Okay," Riley said distractedly. She swallowed, trying to put moisture back in her mouth and throat, as she stared at the beautiful pink treasure that had been hidden beneath all those layers. She even thought she might have understood what it was so many men had thought worth paying for.

"If it were up to me, though, I wouldn't. I like yers."

Riley blinked. "You... you do?"

Virginia Alice nodded and smiled. "It's like... you're a woman."

Riley blinked slowly, and brought her fingers down across the blonde's middle. The hair on her mound was finer too. Soft and feathery, much like the girl herself. Virginia Alice pulled at her skin a little more with her right hand and delicately brought Riley's fingertips to the center of her folds.

"Up... up a little... up... Do you ooooh." Virginia Alice moaned and breathed fiercely through her nostrils. "Do you feel that?"

Riley grunted wordlessly. She did feel it, underneath the pad of her thumb. While she had needed Virginia Alice to show her where it was, she was able to figure out what she'd done all on her own, and Riley was a quick study.

Virginia Alice's clit was just a tiny little bump, barely more than a squishy speck of sand. In the back of her mind, she thought there was something there in the relationship of sand and pearls, but her awe at the instant cause and effect of touching Virginia Alice was overpowering. She pushed softly, and Virginia Alice moaned. She swirled her thumb, and Virginia Alice whimpered. She brushed across the top of it, and Virginia Alice bit her lip.

"Here," Riley said, spreading her legs a little so that her heels dug into the dirt to either side of her bedroll. The little blonde looked around in confusion as Riley reached around to cradle her back. Her eyes went wide as she leaned into it, letting Riley lower her little by little, until she came to rest against layered cloth. Her legs stretched out to either side of Riley's waist.

Riley gazed at the wonder laid out before her. Virginia Alice's breasts were small, though still larger than her own, as she squirmed on her back. Riley's hands hovered in the air, indecision giving her pause more than nerves.

"Take yer time," Virginia Alice said softly, blushing. Her hands came together over her middle, covering her navel.

It hit Riley like a locomotive that the she would wait for her, and that she wouldn't put words in Riley's mouth for her. She was giving Riley the chance to get there on her own, and Riley intended to make the most of it.

She leaned forward slightly, reaching up to take Virginia Alice's sensitive right nipple between her thumb and forefinger as she guided two fingers of her other hand between slick, pink lips. Navigating the forest of pleasure by texture and feel. The little blonde arched up and away from the bedroll, sighing her approval one delicate breath at a time.

Pressure on the nipple. Pressure between her finger and thumb. Pressure worked better than brushing or rubbing. Riley watched every reaction, measuring her impact with rabid curiosity, and while she enjoyed touching and feeling the other woman's breasts it was the other hand that was truly driving the moment.

The more she writhed, the more Riley smelled her. The urge to taste her finger hit her quickly, but it took several more minutes of careful caresses before she acted on it. She turned her hand like an upside down cup, squeezing and releasing Virginia Alice's soft breast like a rolling tide, as she brought two slick fingertips to her mouth. The shorter woman's mouth opened wider and wider, moaning as Riley cleaned off every drop with her tongue.

"Oh god," whimpered the little blonde. Her neck disappeared almost completely as she shrugged and rolled her shoulders. Riley immediately brought her fingers back to that magical spot, and without thinking about it, brought her thumb down as well. Expecting to find someplace to rest against the blonde's pelvic bone for balance and instead finding depths unknown. Virginia Alice moaned long and low as Riley's thumb sank deep into a warm embrace. "Oh god!"

The brunette froze, having stumbled very literally into something new, but the first signs of the fall had already begun. Nothing stops an avalanche. Virginia Alice's legs came in tight around her waist, clenching and squeezing. Riley wondered if that was how she'd looked minutes earlier.

Riley hoped that was how she'd looked minutes earlier.

She didn't wait for the moans to stop before she brought her hand up again, this time sucking softly on her whole thumb first while allowing the smell of her fingers to fill her nostrils sweetly. Her eyes unfocused, allowing everything to become blurry and distant. The mass of flesh, freckles, and imperfections that writhed between her legs became a person again, and Riley smiled. Her hand drifted to her side, reaching out for a rolled blanket she kept in a saddle bag to put over Virginia Alice.

They lay there quietly, on their sides with Virginia Alice's back pressed to her front, for long time. Legs entwined. Riley's arms around and across the little blonde's chest. Riley stared upward without seeing as she tried to just let herself enjoy the feelings the Virginia Alice had stirred inside of her. Her hands and feet tingled powerfully and her limbs felt weak, but Riley had never felt more alive than she did in that moment.

"We could farm," Riley whispered.

"What?"

Riley made tiny shifts as the blonde turned in her arms. Nose to nose. "We could buy land. I heard tell there's good farming in the California territories."

"They ain't gonna sell land to two women," Virginia Alice said, blinking.

"They might sell to Smilin' Riley," she said with a small grin. "Four hundred dollars'll get us more'n enough acres to grow for ourselves, and any we get past that is good to sell."

"But what about when they find out?"

"What?" Riley asked. "That I'm a woman?"

The little blonde nodded.

"Maybe they don't. Maybe we just keep this between us." Her voice dropped to almost nothing. "Like a secret."

Virginia Alice stared for a long while. "I would like that," she said softly. "I would like that very much."

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers