The Income Tax Seminar

Story Info
Julie goes to a tax seminar and loses her innocence.
4.3k words
3.79
56.7k
34
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulieAnn42
JulieAnn42
123 Followers

My name is Julie. I am a certified public accountant, specializing in income tax, although I do plenty of financial work since you can't complete a corporate or partnership tax return without sound knowledge of accounting principles. I am 44, married, have 3 children, weigh 123, 5'4", small boobs (34A), blue eyes and blondish hair just past my shoulders.

Dianne was my roommate in college from sophomore year on. Dianne and I are about the same size and height, she has dark hair, mine is blond, but we both were cheated by nature in the chest department. Dianne was more adventurous than me in college. She had lost her virginity in high school and she had frequent dates with different guys and often told me what sex with them was like, and what I was missing out on. I remained a virgin until about a month after Brian asked me to marry him and I said yes. Not that I didn't date before I met Brian, I just didn't let things go too far. We got married within two months of graduation and Dianne was my maid of honor. Dianne and I both majored in accounting and when we graduated, we both got jobs with Portland CPA firms. Once Dianne became a CPA she moved to Seattle and ended up working for a larger local firm near there. She got married to a Boeing engineer up there three years later. I was her matron of honor.

After my children were all in school, I entered into an accounting partnership with three male CPAs in Vancouver, WA. That is where I have practiced for the last 9 years.

Dianne and I always kept in touch and would see each other a few times each year, especially if one of us had business in the other's home city. We also sometimes did things with our husbands and later children along, such as camping and hiking and camping on Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens or one of the lakes. Other times, just girl time out together.

On May 5 and 6, 2011, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants had a two day tax seminar at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Dianne and I had discussed the possibility of a girl's trip together and in February we made the decision to book a 3 night trip. We would fly down on May 4th and fly home on the late afternoon of May 7th. Better yet, we both got our firms to agree to pay for the whole trip, except meals. We booked a room at The Flamingo, which is right across the corner from the Bellagio and way more affordable.

We arrived in Las Vegas the afternoon of May 4th and took a cab to the Flamingo. After checking into our room, we changed into bikinis, put on light coverups and headed down to the adult pool. Just the clarify, adult means drinks are served, not anything more risque. It is a big pool, with various curves and a waterfall.

The pool is very nice and after some swimming we enjoyed laying in the sun and having a drink. After we had been there a while I began talking to a man about my age. It quickly turned out he had driven up from Phoenix for the same seminar. His name was Richard, he was married, and had a practice down there. He was taller than Brian, about 5'10" (Brian is 5'7"), slim and had a sparkle to his blue eyes. We had so much in common that we talked a lot and he invited both of us to join him for dinner at the Outback Steak House.

Dianne and I went back to our room to shower and change. In our room Dianne commented on how cute Richard was and asked if I needed private time with him so she needed to make herself scarce for a while. I told her certainly not. She then noted that I was putting on a very pretty matching pink panty and bra set and a flirty dress. I really had not given it much thought but realized I was dressing for him. My dress was several inches above the knee, sleeveless and had a fuller skirt. Dianne was dressed in a similar manner, except in a sheath dress that was a little shorter than mine. It made me wonder if she was going to make a play for Richard.

Dianne then shocked me by saying she would not hesitate to take him to bed if she were in my position. I thought she had been faithful since when Jim asked her to marry him. I knew she had continued to date other men up until then. Then she told me she had slept with other men on occasion when on business trips. Even though she had hinted at this before, hearing it stated so plainly shocked me. I had never had sex with any man except Brian, and after 16 years of marriage, did not consider it.

Richard met us at the main entrance and we walked to Outback. Dinner was delicious, the wine was good and we all enjoyed talking about our careers, income taxes, family, college memories and what we thought of Las Vegas. After dinner, we walked along the Strip for a while and then Dianne told us she was going to try her luck at Blackjack. I am sure she was conspiring to leave us alone.

I enjoyed walking the Strip, seeing all the shops at Caesar's Palace (I even tried on a $2,000 dress, Richard said I should buy it) and watching all the sights that the Strip has to offer. Seeing the volcano was fun. Sometimes Richard held my hand and sometimes he had an arm around me. When his arm was around my waist it sometimes brushed that bottom of my breast and that felt good. I also had enough to drink to make me a little unsteady on my feet and asked Richard to take me back to the hotel. Richard walked me to our room and thanked me for a pleasant evening and kissed me on the lips before heading off to his room. I called Dianne to tell her I was in our room, alone, and was going to bed. Then I called Brian to wish him goodnight. It was just after 10:30.

Dianne showed up about a half hour later and asked why I was not with Richard. I told her I don't do that, and she told me I should. I told her it was not going to happen.

The next morning we got up, called our husbands, and got ready for our seminar sessions. I very deliberately wore plainer white panties and bra under my knee length tan skirt and white blouse. Dianne wore a dress that came past her knees. When you are sitting for hours at a seminar, dresses like we had worn the night before can become uncomfortable because you are spending too much time thinking about how you are sitting.

They had coffee, juice and pastries at the seminar location, so we had a simple breakfast there. Richard came up and joined us in line. We exchanged pleasantries, ate and headed off for our respective sessions. Richard and I were at the same session for the second one, and we sat together and exchanged occasional comments.

At lunch, we wandered around the various venders selling income tax programs, refund schemes, insurance, etc. and then had lunch together. Because of the vendors, lunch breaks are over two hours long, so we wandered outside to enjoy the fountains and other sights. Again, Richard either held my hand or had his arm around me. I did not see Dianne during lunch but found her when we headed back for the next session and found out she had been visiting with one of the vendor reps.

At the end of the day, the three of us walked together back to the Flamingo and we agreed to meet Richard at the pool. While we were changing into our bikinis, Dianne told me about the guy she had met and her plans to meet him for dinner at one of the restaurants in Caesar's Palace. She suggested Richard and I join them. I told her I would see what Richard wanted to do.

We sunned for a while and Richard and I played in the pool, with more touching as time went on and we became more familiar with each other. Richard agreed to join us for dinner.

Back in our room, after showering, I found myself putting on flowery bikini panties although I wore the same bra I had worn earlier in the day. Although I described it as plain above, it was actually lacy and pretty. I put on a short, light, sleeveless summer dress and tan sandals. Dianne dressed similarly, except she was wearing matching red panties and bra.

Dinner was nice, and Dianne's new friend, Gary, was a very pleasant conversationalist. After dinner, Dianne and Gary were going off to explore by themselves, so Richard and I were left together. We wandered around a bit, but after a while everything in Las Vegas gets boring. We went back to the Flamingo and Richard taught me how to play craps.

I don't like to gamble, but Richard showed me how you can have fun with craps without risking a lot of money. It was a lot of fun and a couple of times Richard kissed me after one of us had a fast and fun win, such as rolling a 7 or 11 on a first roll, or getting a point after a long run. Other times, when neither of us was the shooter, he had his arm around my waist. After playing for over two hours, I was ahead by $45 and Richard was only down by $30. In the meantime, we had enjoyed several free drinks, Richard showed me about tipping the waitress with our chips.

I told Richard I needed to call my husband and he agreed he should call his wife. So we separated for a while. Brian told me everything was fine at home and asked if Dianne and I were having a good time. I assured him we were and told him we were tired and going to bed. Of course, at that moment I did not even know where Dianne was.

I called Dianne to see what she was up to and she told me she would not be back to our room that night, so Richard and I could be alone. I told her nothing was going to happen between Richard and me and I would see her in the morning.

I guess I would have to say it was mutual. He walked me to my motel room, I invited him in. When I invited him in I told myself it was innocent. There was a sofa in the room and we sat there talking. I had taken my sandals off and had my feet tucked under me. It wasn't long before he was kissing me. Soon he inserted his hand into the top of my dress and was fondling my left nipple inside my bra. then I was on my back with him on top of me. It was clear he was as turned on as I was as I felt his erect penis against me. His hand made its way up my dress and I enjoyed his touch as he was fingered me through my panties. I didn't resist when he unzipped my dress. After that, getting my bra and panties off was something I wanted. My clothes and his were scattered about on the floor and he carried me over to my bed.

He lay me on the bed on my back and lay on top of me, kissing me and touching me in ways that I wanted to be touched. I spread my legs and got him between them and enjoyed the feel of his hardness between my labia and against my clit. He kissed me more, on the lips, on my neck and my breasts, also sucking on my very erect nipples. I wanted him in me, yet I was thinking I could not go through with it. I could not be unfaithful to Brian and, even though I knew my period was only a week away, I was worried about getting pregnant by him. Passion took over.

I was holding him tight and rocking my hips to feel him more as his erection spread my juices over my clit. Sometimes he would get lower so the head of his penis went between my labia and very short way into my vagina. It felt very good and I wanted him enter me, yet I did not want him to either, so I was relieved each time as he backed off and continued to rub against my clit. It got to the point I was getting close to a climax and I wanted him in me when I climaxed, so I finally told him to please put it in. He did in one quick thrust that felt so incredibly good as I felt his penis fill me and his pelvis bottom out against my clit. His balls against my bottom felt good too.

Richard moved in and out of me, sometimes pulling almost all the way out, then back in and holding against me as I rocked against him. He knew what I needed. Then while he held deep in me, I climaxed in one of the most powerful climaxes I ever had. I was breathless. After that he began to move in and out again, the feeling were incredible. He finally pushed deep inside me and I could feel the pulsing of his penis as he unloaded his semen and sperm against my cervix. It was strong and it felt very good.

We lay together, enjoyed the post orgasmic sensations, for at least ten minutes. His penis would twitch and my vagina would spasm like a mini climax. Finally his softened penis came out of me, along with a lot of semen.

We got up and wiped and I peed. When I came out of the bathroom, Richard told me he had never cheated on his wife although neither of them were virgins when they met. I told Richard I had never been with anyone other than Brian, but I knew he had been with at least two other girls before we became an item. He asked if I wanted him to leave. I told him to please stay. Richard stood there and held me tightly against him. I was surprised as I felt his penis harden against my belly. I told him I wanted to finish getting ready for bed and went into the bathroom with my toothbrush and toothpaste. After removing my makeup (I don't wear much), brushing my teeth and brushing my hair, I came back out and loaned Richard my extra toothbrush and toothpaste. Then I got back in bed and waited for him to join me.

It was not long before Richard was on top of me, teasing me again with his penis rubbing against my opening and clit. Soon my legs were wrapped around him as he made love to me again. After we climaxed, we both fell asleep with him still in me. We woke up and wiped, then I fell asleep in his arms.

In the morning, I woke up to Richard spooning me and holding both of my breasts while kissing my neck. I rolled over and pulled him on top of me. He entered me rather quickly and I surprised myself with how fast I climaxed. After Richard came in me, I was thinking I needed to get up and get ready for the day's classes when Dianne walked in. Richard moved off of me with a slight plop and dropped to the side of the bed while I tried to pull the sheet over myself.

Dianne was as startled as we were and exclaimed, "I thought you were sleeping alone." Then she apologized for not knocking. Richard was still hiding behind the bed, but when Dianne pulled off her dress, revealing she wasn't wearing anything under it, Richard gained enough composure to stand up and begin gathering his clothes and dressing while Dianne took off her sandals, grabbed some panties and a bra and headed for the bathroom. Richard kissed me and left for his room.

After Dianne came out of the shower, I went in. When I came out she wanted to know all the details as we got dressed, brushed our hair and fixed our makeup. I wore a knee length flowery dress with a full skirt, under it I had on matching blue panties and bra. Dianne asked how many times we had sex. When I told her three times, she sounded a little jealous as she told me she and Gary only did it twice. She asked me when I decided to sleep with him. I told her when I was naked.

Dianne told me she was going to move her stuff into Gary's room so we could have the room to ourselves. She gave me her room key to give to Richard. Gary's room was in the Bellagio, so I was a little jealous. However, Richard had told me he was going home after the seminar, which made me sad. Somehow, I was burying my guilt.

Richard came back to our room as I was on the phone to Brian. I told Brian I had to get going to our seminar. Richard had his suitcase with him and asked if he could leave it in our room for the day since he had to check out. Dianne had hurriedly packed her bags to carry over to Gary's room in the Bellagio and the three of us headed over there again.

The morning sessions were fine, but my mind was not on them. When lunch came up, Richard suggested going to my hotel room. I agreed and we headed over. When we got there we put the do not disturb sign on the doorknob. Richard soon had me on my back on the bed. He reached under my dress and removed my panties then planted his mouth on my clit. Somehow, he also got his pants and underwear off. I was writhing, practically in agony because I wanted him in me so bad. Finally, with my dress around my waist he entered me. My climax was strong again and I again loved the feel of him coming in me.

We soon realized we needed to get back over to the seminar, so I put my panties back on and we headed over. I could feel his semen pooling in the crotch of my panties as we walked and I wished I had used a panty liner. As we walked, I asked if he could stay the extra night since I would be alone in my room. Richard said he would arrange it. Since he had driven from Phoenix, he did not have to worry about changing airline reservations.

The rest of the seminar was starting to get boring, although plenty of very useful tax information was presented. I saw Dianne when we had a seminar session together after lunch, but after that she was pretty scarce, although I was sure where Gary was, she was.

At the end of the day, Richard and I walked back to the Flamingo, changed into our swimsuits and headed down to the pool. Richard and I were very playful in the pool, with his hand at one point being inside my bikini bottoms and making me feel good. You would have to see how the pool is arranged to understand how it was safe to get that frisky in public.

After swimming and enjoying the sun, we headed back to our room. I was planning on showering and getting dressed for the evening, but Richard had other ideas. I had barely taken off my coverup when Richard had me in his arms, kissing me passionately. He quickly untied my bikini top and slid my bottoms to the floor as I stepped out of them. I helped him out of his swimsuit. I got on my knees and took his penis in my mouth to return the favor he had done for me at lunchtime. Then we were on the couch and he had his tongue in my vagina and on my clit. It was not long before I had to have him in me again. He really took his time, moving slowly, with long, deep strokes, sometimes pulling all the way out then plunging deep back into me again. One time I held him tight against me as I climaxed once more. He moved in and out of me again and then he pushed deep into me as he came again. I felt very satisfied although my labia were sore. Richard and I had sex five time in less than 24 hours and you know how that can be.

We showered together and I had Richard pick out my panties and bra, matching, very lacy white set, and my dress, a short sheath dress like Dianne had worn that first evening. I asked Richard to wear a tie.

We separated to call our spouses. Brian told me everything was fine at home and I told him Dianne and I were have a very good time. Richard said his wife was disappointed that he was not going to be home that night but understood that he was having dinner with colleagues and did not want to drive that far that late. Richard then drove us to a Red Lobster for a very romantic dinner and then back to the Flamingo to try our luck at the craps tables again. After a while we got bored with that and just wandered around the Strip, kissing, hugging and enjoying each other's company. The volcano is not as good the second time you see it, but the fountains at the Bellagio are always good.

We separated again to say goodnight to our spouses, and then headed back to our hotel room. We stayed dressed as we got ready to bed. Then Richard took off all of his clothes and laid me on the bed. He was very gentle and playful as he first rubbed his penis against my panties, sometimes pushing them a short ways into me. Then he moved my panties to the side and rubbed the tip of his penis up and down into the opening and up against my clit. Finally, with my panties still pulled to the side, he lay on top of me and rubbed against me before entering me. My panties did not feel good to either of us, so he stopped long enough to pull them off, leaving them hanging on my ankle before entering me again. After we finished, he lay on top of me for quite a while gently kissing me and letting me enjoy the feeling of his penis still in me. When he finally came out, I took the rest of my clothes off and we went to sleep.

In the morning we got up, showered together and got dressed to go find some breakfast. I was wearing a blue denim shirt dress. While we were at breakfast Dianne called. She told me Gary was taking her to see Hoover Dam and asked if I wanted to come along. Since Richard was going home that way, we agreed to meet at the dam and I would ride back to Vegas with Gary and Dianne.

JulieAnn42
JulieAnn42
123 Followers
12