The Incredible Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Jill."

"Hello Fred, is everything satisfactory with your room?"

"Everything's fine."

"Fred, please connect my power cord. I need to recharge my battery. I only need to recharge about every third day but whenever there is an opportunity it would be good just to plug me in."

Fred connected the adapter to Jill and plugged it into the wall outlet. Jill stretched her arms out, closed her eyes, and tilted her head back. It looked like she was trying to work out a kink in her neck. When she returned to normal she said, "Thank you Fred. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"No thanks. I need to call Marilyn now."

"OK. I will give you some privacy." The screen went dark.

Fred looked at the little GPS unit sitting on the desk and said, "Man they've thought of everything."

Fred sat on the bed with the phone in his ear and said, "Hi honey, it's me. I'm sorry I forgot to call I just got all wrapped up in the data and lost all track of time. When I finished I realized it was after seven. Jill told me that she called you. What did she say?"

"At first I didn't believe it was her. I thought you were having one of your out-of-town girlfriends call and make your excuses. Then she repeated my challenge question, in my own voice I might add, and I knew it was her. It was eerie hearing my own voice repeating what I said last week. That thing is too much. Where are you now?"

"I'm at the Hilton, ALONE I might add. I'm going to stay here tonight and drive back in the morning. Will you be OK?"

"I'll be OK. You know I was just kidding with that out-of-town girlfriend crack, but I will miss you tonight. I had thought that maybe we could... well, you know. I'm feeling a bit... Anyway, tomorrow you can make it up to me. Have a good night's sleep. I miss you. Love you. Good night."

"Love you too. Bye."

Fred called and left a message at work that he's staying over at Clinton and he'll be back late tomorrow. Then he called and ordered room service before going into the bathroom for a shower.

********

After dinner Fred turned on the television and couldn't find anything worth watching. "Cable TV isn't worth much if there are 153 Channels and not a damn thing worth watching. Shit."

With a sly sideways glance he looked over at the little GPS screen on the desk and said, "Hello Jill."

"Hello Fred. What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering. Is there any more to you than your head and shoulders? That's all I can see."

"I do have a body but with the screen oriented as it is, you only see my head and shoulders. To see the rest of me, turn the screen from its current landscape orientation to a portrait orientation."

Fred reached over and turned the little screen 90 degrees counter-clockwise. The view of Jill changed to show her from head to toe. The rest of her was as beautiful as her face was. Fred move closer to the screen to get a good look at the details but everything was too small.

"Better," Fred said. "But it's so small. I just wish there was a larger screen."

"Fred, I can not see one but is there a television in the room?"

"Yes, right next to you."

"Good, then you can connect me to the television using the cable that came in the box."

When Fred finished making the connection to the high-definition TV, Jill appeared, except that she was now much larger than three inches. He said, "Ah, that's better. Wow, you are something."

"Thank you. Do you remember me saying that I can look any way you want or be just about anybody you want? Would you like to see what I can do?"

"Sure, this might be fun."

The screen flickered and suddenly standing there on the screen was Pamela Anderson. "How is this?" she said even with the slight lisp that the real Pam has.

"Oh, that's too much. I love it. Can you do Eva Longoria?"

Another flicker of the screen and Eva Longoria was standing there. "Anything else you want?" Eva said.

Fred fell back on the bed laughing out loud. "Oh man, this is fucking fantastic. Jill, you are every man's wet dream. I can't believe my wife let me have you."

"Thank you Fred. Now, I want you to lie back on the bed and watch. I am going to change into something more comfortable and then we can talk a bit." Eva turned and walked off screen. In a moment Jill walked back on screen wearing nothing a short black nightgown. She looked out at Fred and smiled raising her right hand as she did. She snapped her fingers and the screen changed. She was now standing in a fancy bedroom with a large brass bed behind her.

"Now, this is much more comfortable." Jill sat down on the bed and crossed her feet at the ankles. "Fred, I want to ask you a couple questions. Is that OK?"

"Sure, anything, what do you want to know?"

"I want you to tell me something very personal. I want you to tell me about what turns you on. What is your biggest fantasy? Has it ever been fulfilled? Have you ever been with another woman other than Marilyn? Tell me everything."

"OK, but you won't tell Marilyn will you?"

"Not if you do not want me to. Nothing you say to me will ever be repeated. I promise."

"Good, because some of the stuff in my head I don't want anybody to know. OK, here goes. First, what turns me on? Believe it or not I love to watch. I love watching a woman slowly undress. I love to watch a beautiful woman touching herself and masturbating. I especially love seeing the expression on her face when she comes. I love to watch two women touching, kissing and making love to each other. Ever since I was a kid I was fascinated with two women touching. There is nothing more tender and sensual than that. Wow! Damn, I'm getting hard just telling you about it."

Jill closed her eyes and laid her head back. "Ummm, that sounds wonderful," she said. "Go on."

"My biggest fantasy has been to make love with two beautiful women at the same time. It's never been fulfilled but I've always thought about having my wife and another woman in bed at the same time. They would make love while I watched and then I would make love to each of them. The thought of falling asleep holding onto two beautiful naked women has always been a fantasy of mine. Years ago I asked Marilyn if she ever thought about having another woman in bed with us and, well, let's just say that she was mighty cold toward me for the next few days. I got the point. But I still dream about it even though I know it will never happen."

Jill looked out at Fred with her big blue eyes flashing and said, "I understand what you mean. It must be absolute heaven having two women making love to you."

Fred looked at the television screen and saw Jill lay down in the bed on her side facing the screen. Her long legs stretched down the bed one on top of the other. The nightgown rode up a little to show the little black panties underneath and her long blond hair cascaded over the pillow and down the side. The image of this beautiful woman lying there was almost too much for Fred to bear.

"Jill, you are absolutely beautiful," Fred said almost in a whisper.

"Thank you," Jill whispered. "Now can you tell me about the other women in your life?"

Fred put his head down on his pillow and sighed. "I'm pretty boring actually. I had two girlfriends before I met Marilyn. My first girlfriend is the first girl I ever had sex with. It was awful actually. We both didn't know what we were doing and the first time we did it there was a lot of groping and pushing and confusion. I guess I'm lucky I found the right hole.

Then there was Carly. I loved Carly to death. I only knew her for a short time but I loved her more than anyone else in the world. I met her when I stayed with my aunt and uncle for the summer on their farm in Kansas. We made love every night: Sometimes under the stars out in the wheat field and sometimes in the hayloft of the barn. It was always soft and tender. It was the most memorable experience of my life. I almost didn't go home again, but I did. I never saw her after that summer. Some months later my aunt told me that she ran off with a local boy and got married. I was heartbroken.

I met Marilyn my first year in college and we hit it off right away. We were friends for a long time before we became lovers. But once we started making love, oh boy, we went at it like a couple of rabbits. We sometimes missed classes because we couldn't untangle our bodies and get out of bed. The sex was raw and wonderful. We tried everything and every position. Our love grew and by the end of our senior year we knew that we were going to be together for the rest of our lives. We got married the summer after we graduated."

At that moment Fred realized that all the time he was talking about his girlfriends Jill was gently rubbing one hand up and down the side of her body from her chest down to her thighs. Occasionally she would rub down onto her stomach lifting up the little nightgown enough to put her hand on her belly. He stopped talking and started watching.

After a long time watching her caress her lovely body, Jill broke the silence and asked, "Have you been with anyone other than Marilyn since you got married?"

Fred thought about his answer for a long time. He decided that there was no harm in telling Jill the truth. She did say that she would never repeat what he said. "Actually there is one woman at work. Her name is Tracy Chou. She's an auditor like me that works in another division. She's tall and beautiful with the most gorgeous long black hair. As you can tell by her name she's Asian. Her parents were from China but she was born and raised in the United States. We've talked at work a lot and gone out to lunch a couple times and we even went out for drinks after work once. She's very friendly and has let me know on a number of occasions that if I wanted to come over to her place and do more than talk then I could. I've never taken her up on it. I love Marilyn and would never do anything to hurt her. But Tracy is on my mind. I've always had a thing for Asian women and sometimes I just can't stop thinking about her. I wonder what she looks like under her dress. I wonder how soft her skin feels. I wonder what sounds she makes when she's having an orgasm. That's all."

Jill rolled over onto her back. Her other hand joined in the gentle caressing of her body and now both hands were slowly moving up and down. Her hands would start at the shoulders and trace down over her breasts, down over her stomach and onto her thighs. On the way back up the fingers of both hands would touch between her legs and over the black panties. She lifted the nightgown up under her breasts and exposed her wonderful stomach. She lingered there using her fingertips to gently trace circles around her belly button. As she moved upward toward her head, both hands cupped her lingerie covered breasts and squeezed gently as she let out a sigh of delight. Fred watched the joyous expression on her face as she massaged her breasts and traced circles on her stomach. Her sensual display made Fred keenly aware of his own level of excitement.

Not a word was spoken. None was needed.

Fred adjusted himself on the bed to lie on his back with his head turned toward the television. He reached down and untied the belt of the robe and opened it up. His cock was stiff and pointing upward. He just laid there and watched the Jill show.

After a few more minutes of gently caressing her body up and down, Jill sat up on the side of the bed facing Fred. With a big smile she reached down and grabbed the sides of her nightgown and lifted it up over her head. She dropped the garment on the floor. With both hands she reached up and cupped underneath her breasts to lift them slightly.

"What do you think of these?" Jill asked in the sexiest voice imaginable.

"You are absolutely, positively, one hundred percent gorgeous. And THAT is the most incredible rack I've ever seen."

"Ummmm, I love the sound of that," Jill said as she returned to her previous position, lying down. All the time she never let go of her breasts. When prone again she turned her head toward Fred and continued her sensual breast massage. She pulled each nipple upward and rolled them between her thumb and forefinger never losing eye contact with him.

"Fred, wrap you hand around your cock," Jill said. "I want to watch your hand moving up and down on your cock as I play with myself."

Fred smiled as he wrapped his hand around his stiff instrument.

"That is nice," Jill purred. Slowly she rubbed and massaged her breasts all the time her eyes tightly focused on Fred's hand moving up and down between his legs. Her skin was starting to glisten with the sweet sweat generated by her building passion. One hand moved from the breast and slowly made its way down her sleek body to the top of her panties. Fred's eyes never left the moving hand. The fingertips slid underneath the black fabric and inched their way downward. She moved her feet apart as the hand disappeared under the fabric and between her legs.

"Oh God that feels so good," Jill moaned as she rolled her head back on the pillow.

Fred began stroking his cock with more determination as he watched the blond beauty stroke her pussy beneath her panties. Every fiber of his body was focused on just two things: Jill's hand stroking her pussy and his own hand stroking his cock. Nothing else existed. Time seemed to stop.

Their mutual stroking continued as each climbed toward their own orgasm. Their breathing got shorter and the sweat flowed freely. However, at no time did their eyes every leave the other's working hands.

Fred turned slightly onto his side to provide a closer view for his lover of the pleasure he was giving himself. The hand squeezed gently around his cock as it moved up and down. His hips lifted up from the bed in rhythm with his hand. His balls tightened in preparation of impending explosion.

Jill's hand moved up and down in her panties almost in sync with her breathing while the other hand teased and pinched the nipple on her breast. The occasional grunt of passion left her lips. Her hips bucked. Her eyes flickered. Her legs stiffened.

"Fred, I am going to cum," Jill panted. "Oh God, this feels so good. Do not stop. Please cum with me."

Both of their hands sped up as they neared the edge, both bodies reaching toward their climax.

Jill yelled out, "Oh God, oh God, I'm... I..." Her back arched, her mouth opened wide, and her eyes squeezed shut and she let out a final grunt. Her body stiffened and shook as the powerful orgasm wracked her body.

As Fred watched her orgasm he felt his own begin to erupt. With one final mighty lunge he let loose his stream of cum, squirting all over the dressing gown and the bed next to him. The sound coming out of his mouth was unintelligible but Jill knew that it meant: He was in heaven right along with her.

Both of them lay in their separate beds breathing heavily waiting for their bodies to return to normal.

"My God, Fred, that was fantastic," Jill blurted out after a couple minutes. "Are you OK?"

Fred just turned his head and smiled at her.

"Yep, I think you are just fine," she said.

In a few minutes, when Fred's breathing returned to normal, he turned to Jill and asked, "Jill, can we do this again later? The next time can you be someone else?"

"Certainly, I can be anybody you want. How would you like Jennifer Lopez?"

"Fantastic," he replied. "Then if I've got enough strength after that, how about Lucy Liu?"

"Great, just get cleaned up and call me when you are ready. As always, I will be waiting. Bye, bye lover." The television and the little screen went blank.

********

"Turn right onto Baltic Street," Jill announced. "Home on the left in point two miles. Welcome home Fred."

"Thank you Jill. And thank you for a most incredible night, one I won't forget for a long, long time."

"You are welcome."

When he was in the driveway, Fred turned off his new toy and put everything back in the little carrying pouch.

As he walked toward his front door Marilyn opened the door and greeted him with a smile from ear to ear.

"Well, tell me all about it. How was it?"

Fred looked up at her and broke out in his own ear to ear smile, holding up the little Traveling Companion pouch toward her. "Baby, this is the most incredible birthday present you've EVER given me. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC."

"I thought you would love it. Now, I've just got one question? Can I borrow it next weekend when I go to Delaware to the Craft Show?"

"ABSOLUTELY!"

12