The Incredible Rape

Story Info
A rape turns into a fantasy.
1k words
3.69
80.2k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finishing up my packing. See I am a student at the University of Texas and want to move closer to school. I have day classes there and work at the local hospitals in the afternoon and evenings. I hate moving at night especially in the neighborhood I live in, but I had no other option.

I opened the front door to let the fall breeze flow through. I retreated to the back to round up the rest of my belongings.

"Baaammm!" There was a loud noise in the living room. "What the hell!" I thought and ran to the front. "The damn door!" The wind had caught it and slammed it shut. As I went to reopen it a man jumped from the hall at the front door.

My first reaction was a scream, then I tried to shoot across the room. Too late, he already had a hold of me.

"Where are you going missy?" he said, half laughing.

"Please don't hurt me. If it is money you want, my purse is on the table. A car, it's in the drive and the keys are there in my purse. Anything you want take it." I told the man.

"Oh I intend on taking what I want. But you see young lady, I want more than money or a car. I want what you have there!" he said pointing to my pussy.

"Oh dear God, please don't rape me. Please I beg you!" I screamed.

He squeezed tighter on my wrist, "Come here!"

"Take off your shirt NOW!" He demanded

"No, NO!" I screamed, trying to pull away.

He reached for my shirt and ripped it down the front. He then could she my bra, I used my free hand to try and cover my breast but couldn't help but notice my nipples were erect. They were has hard as could be. How could this be. He reached up to move my hand. He touched my left breast. "Seems to me you are enjoying this." he said.

"No you have this wrong!" I stated confusingly.

He moved closer to me. Now reaching for my jeans, trying to unbutton them. I wasn't reacting. I wasn't trying to stop him! What was wrong with me?

He got them undone and pulled them down. I stepped out of them and stepped forward. We were eye to eye. He then kissed me and kissed me hard. It was rough.

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter with each exploration of my mouth with his. He reached down and felt of my panties, he to knew I was very much turned on by this. He then tore his jeans off throwing them almost clear across the room. "Lay down!" he ordered and I quickly obeyed. Laying on the floor he moved down to kneel between my thighs. He opened them wider and started to insert a finger. My hips thrust up toward him and I let out a long, loud moan. Oh my God, I was thoroughly enjoying this. He moved his head now and started licking my clit. He was moving his finger in and out and licking lightly, almost not touching. I was nearing climax and he then put the little knot into is mouth and sucked lightly. Explosion! An explosion went off. I came up into a sitting position and we were then face to face!

"Fuck Me! Fuck me long, hard and NOW!" I protested. Begging, I wanted him in me, all of him and NOW!

He didn't object. He came forward with a thrust and entered me hard. I jumped! He wasn't a small man. He was very well endowed. He pumped and thrust against me. Pulling out to keep from busting a nut right then. He entered me again. Stroking in and out. Moving from side to side. Rubbing my clit in a wonderful way.

I wanted him to take me in my ass. I had always wonder about the feeling I would have. "Why not now." I thought to my self. With that thought I pushed him back a little and got onto my knees. He knew exactly what I wanted.

"I have never done this before, so be gentle and slow at first." I pleaded with him.

He did as I asked of him. He entered the head slowly. Thrusting against me gently. This felt so good, I wanted more. I started raring my ass back. Moaning and begging for more. He pumped until all of him was in me. I kept raring my ass back begging for more. He slammed it hard, I screamed. Not of pain, of pure pleasure. I was coming to a climax, "I am cummmm......" Oh my God, what a feeling. "That was amazing!" I screamed.

Still not finished, he wanted more, he needed more. He wanted more of my tight ass but I wanted to take him in my mouth. This too was something I had not experienced. I lay on my back and reached out for his love muscle. He came forward and entered my mouth. I licked the head for a bit, then took it in, all of it. As he fucked my mouth, my tongue did an exploration of the veins. I could tell he was getting close because it was pulsing. I got faster. In and Out, In and Out. Flickering the head, sucking as if there were no tomorrow.

"Here it cums!!" he yelled, bending back, thrusting forward into my mouth. He shot off a load into my mouth. At first I thought I might gag. But as the hot, sweet nectar ran down my throat, all I could do was suck and swallow. He pulled out and slid back. "I wasn't through," I whined. He looked at me, and got up in search of his jeans.

"Can I at least have your name?" I asked.

"Hell no lady, why so you can turn me in?" He argued.

"I won't turn you in under one condition, you'll find me again soon?" I asked, half begging.

"That I can do!" He said as he was leaving.