The Incriminating Dots Pt. 04: Resolution

Story Info
Husband and Wife finally discuss her continuing adulteries.
3.7k words
2.5
33.3k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This ends this series, perhaps mercifully.

*****

Jack stood with their children in the pew holding his toddler as the congregation sang the morning's hymns. His attention was focused on his wife who was on stage with the praise team that was leading the musically impaired through the songs.

Jack had always understood that his spouse remained an attractive woman in spite of the effect that repeated pregnancies had wrought on her once petite figure. To be honest, her belly was no longer flat or firm. However; her hips had widened and her once "respectably large," Cee-breasts had swelled a couple of cup sizes to give her a classic, hourglass figure that was reminiscent of the actress Jayne Mansfield. The recent evolution of their marriage had only enhanced his appreciation of her feminine charms.

Jack had no doubt that the attentions of at least some of the other men in the congregation were also focused on his wife. Would they be even more attentive if they were aware of her recent promiscuities? Would they presume that it was possible that Jill might now be willing to allow them to enjoy her feminine charms? Perhaps they would realize that she would be uninterested in another, mundane, middle class, married, Beta male like her husband?

Watching Jill play her clarinet evoked memories of Saturday nights lovemaking. She had been unwilling to risk defying her ovulation tracking app again. However; she had been eager to kiss, lick and suck on his penis rather than simply offering him the soft, warm embrace of her deep cleavage as she normally does so he could pleasure himself. She hadn't complained when he aimed the first, most energetic spurt at her parted lips. He was almost certain that she had even swallowed part of his ejaculation.

The sight of Jill with the clarinet in her mouth also evoked speculations about recent events that had been revealed by the incriminating dots. Jack wondered if, and perhaps preferred to believe, that his wife had relaxed her inhibitions enough to perform fellacio on the paramours that she had been having sex with in recent months. This speculation aroused Jack because he was aware that her former boss, who had been promoted and transferred to the head office soon after Jill attended the convention with him several months ago, was a black man. Given the mildly racist attitudes that had been instilled by her conservative upbringing, this represented a more profound violation of her marriage vows.

Some of Jill's wealthier clients who were professional athletes were also black. The possibility that such studs who must have their choice of women might be interested in his maturing, maternal wife provoked a sense of possessive pride. The sight of his wife with a clarinet between her lips inspired images of her sucking on their big, black penises until they ejaculated in her mouth so she could then swallow their potent, Negro sperm.

As Jill concentrated on playing her clarinet, a dampness in her groin was an unwelcome reminder of Friday morning's reckless indiscretion. She would always drip for most of a day after being inseminated by her husband, but to still have semen seeping from her vagina a day later was extraordinary.

Jill blamed herself as much as her most recent paramour for that uninvited and involuntary insemination on Friday morning. The experience of being bent over his couch so helplessly with her feet not quite touching the floor while he pummeled her vagina with his massive member had been deliciously wanton. She had instinctively recognized his intention to inseminate her rather than withdraw as she had requested when they first had sex on Thursday evening.

Jill had dutifully reminded her paramour that he needed to restrain himself. She had even pleaded that she was getting too late in her cycle to be safe. However; she had been giggling rather than angry. She had made no effort to suppress yet another climax even though she knew that the flexing of her pelvic muscles would send him over the edge. In spite of their previous couplings, his supply of semen had seemed to be undepleted. The sensation of his massive glans pressing against her cervix as the wet warmth of his semen flooded her vagina had prolonged her orgasm which had only prolonged his ejaculation.

The intensity of Jill's climax had been accentuated by the knowledge that her position combined with the contractions of her pelvic muscles would draw the Negro's potent sperm deeper into her womb. She had rationalized her recklessness with the thought that she might still yet be early enough in her cycle that she could be safe, only to discover later that evening that she really wasn't. She was now clinging to the forlorn hope that she was getting old enough that she could not conceive as easily as in the early years of her marriage.

When the choruses and hymns were over, Jack watched intently as Jill bent over to meticulously disassemble her clarinet and pack it in it's case. She seemed to be oblivious to the fact that her position allowed the neckline of her normally demure dress to gape open, revealing the upper curves of her big breasts and her deep cleavage. Even from the third row pew, Jack could see a hint of her nipples and large, dark aureolas through her lacy bra. The demicup bra failed to fully restrain her big breasts, allowing them to sway and jiggle enticingly in response to her movements.

As Jack watched Jill walk down the steps off the stage, he noticed that the sunlight from the stained glass window showed briefly through the skirt of her Sunday dress to reveal a brief glimpse of her legs. Memories of her customary choice in lingerie provoked a stirring in his groin.

The sermon was prolonged that morning. More tellingly, the sermon was inspired by the book of Hosea and focused on his unfaithful wife Gomer. Hosea had loved his wife enough to forgive and redeem her each time she strayed. Jack and Jill were so embarrassed by the allusion to their own recent experiences that they were unwilling to look at each other as they listened to the allegory about a people that were unfaithful to God.

Jack was introspective as they walked out of church and helped herd their brood into their minivan. As he gallantly held the passenger door for Jill so she could climb up into the seat, his somber mood was disturbed by her coyly parted thighs that revealed her pantyhose covered sex to him.

Not long after resuming her career, she had allowed the other women at the office to convince her that wearing a panty with pantyhose was redundant. The word "pantyhose" did include the word "panty.". At first Jill had favored the more demure style of pantyhose that had a cotton panel in the crotch. However; she had soon developed a preference for the sheer to-the-waist style. Jack had never found the courage to confess that the knowledge that her sex was so nearly naked and so vulnerable under her skirts and dresses was intensely arousing. However; his silence had been eloquent.

Jack's desire to rush home for a once customary, Sunday afternoon lovemaking was frustrated by Jill's suggestion that she wanted to take him and their children out for a nice supper to celebrate Father's Day. Jack had been compelled to eagerly accept her generosity. The thought of the bill provoked a moment of unease when she suggested Stanfords, but given the increased commissions that she had earned in recent months they could afford it.

As Jill savored the respite from cooking for her family, the sensation of her sex becoming wetter as lingering traces of semen and sperm continued to seep from her vagina provoked her guilt and alarm. Memories of the sermon provoked questions. What if her recklessness resulted in a pregnancy? Would her husband presume the child was his, at least until she gave birth? How could they explain the birth of a black baby to their family, friends, and congregation?

Jill was not finished with dinner when the baby vociferously demanded to nurse. Evolving societal expectations and legislation had allowed her to gradually relax her inhibitions about breast feeding their children in public. Rather than retreat to the privacy of the ladies room, she had merely attempted to be at least somewhat discrete as she unbuttoned her dress and lifted a breast out of it's bra cup to so her hungry child could suckle noisily while she finished her meal.

A quick glance at her husband confirmed that he did not disapprove of her exhibitionism. They had never discussed it, but it had always been obvious that watching his wife expose her breasts in public however briefly to nurse a child provoked his arousal.

Jill was bemused by their waiter's suddenly increased attentiveness about ensuring that they got drink refills. When the embarrassed but obviously aroused young man asked them about desert, she eagerly cited the need to allow the baby to finish nursing to justify accepting. She even teased the waiter and her husband by leisurely shifting the baby from one breast to the other while she ordered her own desert then waited until he had left before she settled the depleted breasts back into it's bra cup.

When they finally got home, Jill's guilt about her recklessness enhanced her desire for her husband. She was more than receptive to Jack's overtures. She noticed that he was watching her intently as she stripped out of her church dress to stand before him in just her lacy bra and sheer pantyhose.

Jill was not surprised when Jack grabbed her to push her back on their bed. The precedent of their lovemaking on Friday night allowed her to thoroughly relax as he kissed and nibbled her sex through the semen stained fabric of her pantyhose. When her husband grabbed the waistband, she eagerly lifted her pelvis so that he could pull the garment down over her wide hips and well rounded butt. She waited with eager anticipation as he pulled her pantyhose down her thighs and calves then completely off. When his mouth returned to her semen tainted sex, she grabbed his hair to pull his head close as she savored the wantonness of serving him sloppy seconds again.

After seeing so many incriminating dots in recent months that had belatedly confirmed his suspicions, Jack was acutely aware on a conscious as well as a subconscious level of the nuances of Jill's aroma and flavor. He had no doubt that when, or perhaps if, she texted him the next update from her ovulation tracking app, there would be incriminating dots that coincided with the most recent Thursday night and Friday morning. Would one or both of the incriminating dots be darkly shaded to confirm that his wife had been inseminated by another man? Had her insemination been intentional or the result of her becoming overwhelmed by lust? Had Jill's insemination been involuntary? Had her paramour restrained her as he ignored her pleas to restrain himself by forcibly flooding her womb with his sperm? Jack would not want his wife to be injured, but the idea that her paramour had forcibly inseminated her made her apparent recklessness more forgivable.

Jill savored the sensation of Jack's lips and tongue pleasuring her adulterous sex. The knowledge that lingering traces of her paramour's semen had been seeping from her vagina all morning enhanced the eroticism. It was not long before she climaxed but Jack was determined to prolong her pleasure. When her orgasms finally subsided, she felt him kissing his way up her belly to suck on her breasts through her lacy bra. The sensation of his erection pressing between her thighs revealed his hopes. She was not surprised to feel Jack tentatively position himself between her thighs and his penis nuzzling her sex when he moved higher to kiss her.

Jill giggled as she reached down to fend off Jack's probing penis then glanced at her cell phone on her nightstand to draw his attention to the wheel shaped screen widget for her ovulation tracking app. The app asserted that they shouldn't risk having sex because she was four days into the fertile phase of her cycle. "We shouldn't risk it again," she warned.

"Please," her husband pleaded. "It's Father's Day. I promise that I'll be extra careful."

Jill giggled coquettishly then said, "I'm still breastfeeding, so I guess we could risk it, but only if the idea of my may be becoming pregnant turns you on."

Jack answered his wife by eagerly plunging his penis into her sex. After giving birth repeatedly, she was able to accept his entire, unimpressive length with a single stroke. Given his arousal, it was difficult to restrain himself. The knowledge that his wife had strayed once again provoked a primal desire to reclaim her love by bringing her to climax with his penis. Unfortunately; it was becoming obvious that he would fail once again.

Sensing her husband's struggle and turmoil Jill whispered, "I love you and I know that you love me.. Don't worry about me. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

Jack abandoned his efforts to restrain himself. For a moment, he contemplated remaining inside her rather than withdrawing his penis so he could ejaculate inside Jill. His certain knowledge of her most recent infidelity provoked a primal instinct to inseminate his unfaithful wife. Jack vacillated, but for reasons he could not fully comprehend he withdrew. However; he kept his penis poised at her sex so that his semen squirted into her pubic hair and gaping vaginal lips.

The knee that had on occasion chastised Jack's groin for such recklessness did not assault him. Jill just giggled then said, "naughty husband." She then retreated to their bathroom to rinse her husband's semen from her sex in an effort to ensure that his sperm would not reach her womb.

Hours later, Jill was packing for another business convention when she heard her husband emerge from the shower. She soon felt his eyes on her and wondered if he might finally confront her about the incriminating dots. She was not certain if she should be relieved or disappointed when he said nothing. As Jill continued to pack, she was acutely aware that her husband was watching her intently. Although she was now wearing her customary bed time attire of a sleep bra and only a sleep bra, his interest would have surprised her a few months earlier. After nearly two decades of marriage, her routine, near nudity had become uninspiring to him. That complacency had ceased in recent months.

As Jack watched his wife pack, he was once again acutely aware of her feminine charms. She was no longer as petite as she had once been. Her hips were wider and her belly was no longer flat or firm. Repeated pregnancies had caused her breasts to swell by a couple of cup sizes. However; they sagged pendulously when deprived of the support of a bra so that her nipples and large dark aureolas were even with her elbows.

Watching his wife carefully pack her breast pump reminded Jack of why her recent infidelities provoked his arousal as well as his jealousy. Her more voluptuous figure exuded a sense of maternal femininity that was intensely arousing in itself. However; it made it impossible to ignore the biological implications of her repeated adulteries. The incriminating dots left no doubt that Jill was subconsciously flirting with the risk of pregnancy. Her recklessness had convinced him that her cheating was a response to her primal, maternal instincts rather than dissatisfaction with their marriage. By failing to withhold from her paramours the one prerogative that society expects that a wife should reserve only for her husband, Jill had convinced him that her adulteries were not deliberate.

The discovery of the incriminating dots had dispelled the complacency that had evolved during two decades of marriage, allowing him to fully appreciate how alluring his spouse was. Her alleged flaws gave her an aura of fecund femininity that now provoked his desire. The knowledge that other men not only lusted after his wife but had mated with her provoked his desire for her as well as his jealousy.

The awareness that her husband was watching her so intently made Jill nervous. She tried to remain calm as she contemplated her wardrobe. The selection of her customary business attire of either dresses or skirts and blouses required little thought. However; she vacillated about packing one of her little, black dresses so that she would have something more alluring to wear for either evening banquets or perhaps an informal night out. Although the attentiveness of her husband made her nervous, she selected the simple, wrap around style dress that was secured only with a sash at her waist. The plunging neckline would flaunt her cleavage and the long slit up the skirt would display her legs.

Jill vacillated again as she contemplated her selection of lingerie to wear under her little, black dress. She could get away with wearing her normal office lingerie of a lacy bra and pantyhose, but a black bra would be preferable. As she rummaged through her lingerie drawer, her hands were drawn reflexively to her quarter cup bra. It was Jack's favorite because it gave her breasts the support she felt she needed while leaving her nipples and aureolas completely exposed. Not only would they be more evident through the clinging fabric of the little, black dress that she had selected, the dress' plunging neckline that displayed her cleavage was accident prone.

The knowledge that Jack always seemed to be aroused by the knowledge or suspicion that other men had seen her naked nipples gave Jill the courage to pack her sexist bra. Rather than make the objection that she feared, her husband remained silent. His silence inspired Jill to return to her lingerie drawer to retrieve the black garter belt that matched the quarter cup bra and a pair of dark stockings rather than a pair of dark pantyhose.

As Jill appraised the wardrobe that she had packed, she was inspired to return to her lingerie drawer once again to retrieve a white garter belt and two pairs of tan stockings. After a moment of vacillation, she chose not to pack any panties. If someone got a look up her skirt or dress, going commando would not be much more revealing than just wearing the sheer pantyhose that she habitually favored. However; her participation in the weekly "Wives Night Out" with the other women at the office had taught her that the discovery that her sex was naked and vulnerable would encourage a man's attentions because they would assume that their efforts to seduce her might be successful.

Jill suddenly realized that her wardrobe and lingerie selection was influenced by her surging libido. It was no longer possible for her to deny her new reality. She had selected more revealing clothes and sexier lingerie because of her surging libido. She was overcome by the undeniable conviction that she would be extremely vulnerable to seduction during her business trip. It was almost certain that she would succumb to temptation yet again.

Jack was watching his wife so intently that when she glanced at her smartphone to check the time, he knew that her attention was drawn to the wheel shaped screen widget of her ovulation tracking app. He said nothing as she hesitated, apparently realizing finally that she would be in the fertile phase of her cycle while she was out of town. When her gaze shifted to her nightstand drawer where she kept her diaphragm, he found an excuse to look away. He listened as Jill furtively opened the drawer then walked to her still open suit case. He turned just as she was preparing to tuck the once familiar plastic case in a pouch.

Jill finally realized that her husband was watching just at the worst possible time. The simple act of packing her diaphragm was an undeniably incriminating indication of her intentions. She responded by stammering, "better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it, again.". After so many months of relying on the incriminating dots to confess her adulteries, her verbal confession was intensely humiliating yet liberating.

12