The Incubus' Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you any beautiful girl-friends coming by tonight?" I joke with her, scratching my chin and shaved moustache as I say this.

She smiles at me gleefully, going on to burst and giggle up in the very end. "Of course, yes, I do have some ravishing and beautiful-most girlfriends dropping by here this night, you silly Aldrich boy. But mark this one thing: You won't ever succeed into getting any one of them under your bed sheets. Not for this night—or for all eternity either."

"We will see about that," I play bet-and-win with her.

She glares at me instantaneously. "We shall see, lady-killer boy!" As she says this, her head jiggles and rocks over this side and that other in that feminine-most and lady-like way that binds me wordless and speechless. Grrrrrrrh! Women and their girlish traits!?

As Zoey and Liam are talking in privacy in the company of their own where everyone can see and watch them, Jules and I stand, doing nothing but looking and checking out the gorgeous ladies that happen to be present here this evening. We debate on who is hotter than who and for what specific and concise reason. "Hey dude, you see that black there by the corner there with her three blonde girlfriends. She is more gorgeous and awe-striking than any of the blondes themselves. What is your opinion, bro?"

I stare at the pretty lady and get slapped in the face with unseen hands. She is way far too beautiful of all, it does seem. Yes! I am a fan of blondes naturally...but this one, with her very ebony hair and light self and creamy dress, she has killed the dress and beauty show itself! "What is her name?" I toss the query to Jules. He is not even too sure about it.

"I don't know. Maybe she is named Hannah or Claire. Anything of that beautiful sort."

"You think she might be of part Jewish descent?"

"Mayhap!"

"Why don't you go and have a word with her? I will be waiting here and watching out how it goes with you. Don't be nervy and fearful man. You know the rule. It ain't no matter that you ain't not seem to fit into her league. After all, she might be the one who does not actually fits into your own league. Go for her, boy."

Jules makes his first start, and honestly, I am happy and pleased with him. I wish him all things fortunate and luck-filled with that girl. Time to make my search too...I turn around, suddenly and on the beat of a heart-fast impulse, and instantaneously I see her—right there to my left, walking straight towards me and not caring to run or collide into anything that is coming over her way. Wow! She is too beautiful...I don't think she has got mortal and much less human parents, does she? No—chances are that it is not so. What could her name possibly be? I mean where is she from? And just what the hell is she doing here? Wait...wait! Isn't she my very own Guardian angel revealed to me in her plain human beauty form?

I have to act quickly. I know that I must do so. This is my only opportunity and opening, and if I miss it...I might miss it for good then. Crap! What do I have to say to her? Just when she has looked aside to a group of girls in brown and pink and scarlet that are laughing right behind her, I turn around quickly towards the waiter that I glimpsed on my left from the corner of my eye, and hurriedly walk towards me. He looks at me curiously and intently as I approach him, I tell him, "I only need a glass of ice cream please. Nothing more."

"Make your pick, sir," he addresses me confidently and positively.

I go for the pink one to match the woman that is coming right after me and turn towards her quickly and in a snap instant. She is walking too, just like I myself, steadily and composedly. Her hair is a curly and lovely chestnut brown, her eyes are brown and sort of dark, her skin is a darkish gold in tone and appearance, and she has just about everything that qualifies her for a really heart-warming and soul-winning young beautiful lady.

I reach her and stop before her eyes to quickly express, "I brought this glass of ice cream, ma'am. Seeing that you are beautifully dressed in pink, I think...I in fact believe that this has been tailored and done up for you specifically. You can have it please!"

She looks at me in astonishment and amazement. She is shocked; she is stunned wordless and even thoughtless and I know that she was not expecting this at all. There is no turning back now. What I have begun, I must successfully accomplish. "Has anyone sent you to give this to me?"

Oh, oh! I hope it is not meant to mean, "Has anyone sent you to give this trash to me?" Or is it? I trust that that prolonged and shocked staring of hers at me does not connote to say that I am the ugliest and unsightly-est thing that she has ever met or run into? She scans and scours an eye at a black-dressed me. Do I look like a croon or moron to her? Maybe I have not adjusted and done up my tie well? Maybe I have a fucking damn cockroach crawling up on the collar of my shirt...GOD!...a fucking damn cockroach? I'll scream out...loud enough!

"No, miss. This is just my kindly and polite act towards you. It's a form of saying welcome to my best friend's party."

"Zoey is your best friend?" She is amazed and awestruck at that.

"Not my best friend directly. She is property and asset of my best friend...I mean his girlfriend."

"Oh! I am Kylie Fay and I am her best friend as well. Nice to meet you, Mr..."

"Tasse. I am Aldrich Tasse."

She is kind and mild-mannered after all. That is a good discovery. So far I have scored two out of ten. One for triumphing to win her attention; and two for getting about to uncover and learn out her name.

"Oh! My apologies. I didn't know that you are Zoey's best pal yourself. It's a nice thing to learn. Sorry. I shouldn't have spoiled...treated you like a total stranger to this party."

"No problem. It's not your fault that Zoey didn't get the two of us to meet beforehand. You are such a caring and lovable gentleman you know."

Right! That's 3/10. How come, you might be wondering? Well, Kylie, the beautiful Kylie, has happened to hit back friendly interest at me and desire to know me deeply and profoundly as well. I don't know how long this will be going. Honestly speaking!

She is smiling at me. Wow! Her teeth are the most dazzling and cleanly pair that I have ever seen. Better than mine own, better than anyone's else. From the corner of my eye, I see the very same waiter that I had gotten ice cream from a couple minutes ago—which I am holding right now in my hand, walking and moving straight towards Kylie. He is shifting about carelessly and thoughtlessly with his head thrown back to some chattering women whom he is obviously ogling, and in his hand, he is catching on a tray filled up with dancing wine that is almost on the verge of spilling out. The bad thing? He is so close to Kylie that he is going to crash and hit straight into her. I act fast this time with almost superhuman strength.

By the second that Kylie breathes out, all smiley-happy-dovey, I am holding her so tight and staunchly to myself, and as she abruptly and suddenly looks straight into my eyes with a thrilled and softened expression, I speedily swerve her away from the Mad waiter so that he bumps and smashes into me instead. As a result, wine is spilled and poured right over my jacket. I narrow my eyes and clench my teeth straight off, but yield all this the instant I encounter Kylie's adorable and worried eyes. She might be just that broken girl from an abusive relationship with a beastly and Luciferian man who might solely mistake me for being a sadist tormenter. Frankly, I just don't want to paint that picture into her mind. Even if it might be a shameful and painful ordeal, I just have to bear and suffer it. I am piss-shit angry and provoked and yet I dare not show any slight or flimsy-est sign of it. No way! It hurts...but then it is worth all the soul-wrecking pain and agony then again.

12