The Incubus's Task Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long, drawn out tennis match, the score was tied up. Deuce. Kenji let her get the advantage point, before making it deuce again. He repeated this pattern until he finally decided he had enough. With supernatural agility, Kenji got the advantage point. Panic swept through Ishi's body as she spiked the final ball with everything she had. However, Kenji returned the spike with such ludicrous speed, no human being could comprehend the ball's position. The next time they spotted the ball, it was sitting out of bounds. An expression of shock and horror ran across Ishi's face as she realized that she lost.

"I-I lost. B-But I n-never lose. To anyone..." Ishi said. She didn't know how to react. She gazed off into a thousand-mile-stare. Is this what failure feels like? She never experienced failure before. She worked so hard to never experience it. How could she lose? She was the best. She should have felt horrible and sad...but wasn't feeling any of those things. No, something else was building in her. She was feeling so...turned on.

Ishi looked at the young man, who was standing across from her. Come to think of it, Ishi noticed this guy was pretty cute. In fact, he was sort of a...a...a stud. An absolute stud. Just check out those muscles, after all. Ishi guess, he was the kind of guy that had abs you could grind meat off of. A man who took care of his body, was a real man indeed? A guy worthy enough to beat her was a guy worth digging into. With a borderline sadistic smile, Ishi went up to Kenji and grabbed him by the arm.

"You! Come with me," she said in a demanding voice. Before Kenji could get a word in, Ishi dragged the two of them inside the single person changing room that was in the small building located right next to the tennis courts. With a mischievous grin, Ishi locked the door behind them for privacy. She pinned Kenji against the changing room wall. Kenji, didn't really mind, because Ishi's large tanned tits smushed against his chest.

"Listen you," Ishi said, tracing the outline's of his muscles with her finger, "nobody has beat me in anything. Ever! It hurts my pride a little. But I got to admit, a guy who proves himself worthy, by defeating me in the heat of battle, is so fucking sexy. So here's what your going to do, babe. You're going to fuck me stupid. I only fuck winners, and winners get to ravish my body to their heart's content. Are we clear?" Ishi said. Kenji nodded his head. He tried his best not to think of Aoi. He kept telling himself he was doing this for her. If fucking this random woman is the only way to save their relationship, than that is what he must do.

The two locked lips, as Ishi and Kenji tongues wrestled inside their mouths. Their sloppy make out session lasted several minutes, before Ishi disengaged. She then, aggressively, took off her tight white tank top exposing her juicy bouncing tits. The two round orbs stood proudly, without any sag. Ishi cooed as Kenji grabbed a handful of her soft titflesh. Her pink nipples were extended, in arousal. Kenji bounced, jiggled and played with Ishi's massive mammaries before leaning down and sucking her nipples. Kenji tongue felt so good, as her heightened arousal made her breasts very sensitive. He then began sucking on both nipples, like a child nursing from his mother's lactating breasts. Of course, her breasts didn't lactate milk...yet. But Kenji had every intention of making her jumbo tits swell up even bigger, in nine months time. Ishi closed her eyes and moaned as Kenji skillfully sucked her boobs. This act brought out a dormant maternal instinct that she never knew she had. Her subconscious mind delivered images of her bountiful bosom nursing a healthy, beautiful baby. After he was done, Kenji gave her jugs a small playful *smack* as he watched them bounce and ripple in exotic fashion. Ishi chuckled as she got on her knees and placed her hands on the waistband of Kenji's baggy jogging shorts.

"I wonder what kind of heat your packing down here. Please tell me it's, at least, above average," she said teasingly.

Kenji chuckled, "Be careful what you wish for,"

Ishi laughed, before swiftly pulling down Kenji's shorts to the ground. To her absolute shock, his large pulsating cock smacked Ishi right in the face. Her eyes went wide and her jaw drop as the tennis playing blonde experienced the biggest cock shock of her life. This guy may have had cute boyish features, but the python between his legs was nothing but pure concentrated manliness. It was only semi-erect but this dick was thicker than her forearm and longer than a foot-long ruler. Below the thick pillar of man meat was a pair of enormous balls the size of swollen oranges. The tip of the purple bulbous head was leaking large drops of precum, a "subtle" symbol of it's virility. The smell coming from it was intoxicating. The manly musk was making her head spin. Love juices started to secrete from her pussy.

"Holy shit," Ishi exclaimed as she licked her lips with anticipation. This cock was something out of a size queen's wet dream. She had fucked hung black guys who couldn't measure up. This massive donkey dick was so big that Ishi needed both her hands to fully wrap around it's huge circumference. But do give her some slack. Trying to give Kenji's dick a handjob was like trying to strangle a boa constrictor. She then started stroking which felt great for Kenji. He couldn't remember the last time he had a hand on his dick, that wasn't his own. Ishi wasn't confidant that she could fit all this monster meat down her throat. She started to lick the tip of his penis, while stroking it at the same time. This sent twinges of pleasure through Kenji. Several minutes later, Kenji's dick became fully erect. The massive baby maker was now harder than steel. Ishi smiled as she wrapped her bountiful breasts around the base. The top half of his dick poked out, from the top of her sun kissed boobs. With both her hands, Ishi rubbed her breasts up and down Kenji's shaft. While doing this, she put the rest of Kenji's cock inside her mouth.

Hot damn! Did this girl know how to give an epic paizuri. *slurp* *slurp* *slurp* sounds could reverberated all over the changing room walls. Kenji closed his eyes, as he groaned in pleasure. His lusty demon instincts were starting to show though. Nothing but lewd thoughts of fucking this chick raw, filled his mind, as pleasure was beginning to wash over any sense of self control. He stood there, enjoying the bliss of this athletic babe's paizuri-blowjob. Her boobs felt like soft warm pillows. The way she used her mouth, tongue, and throat to rub all the sensitive are of his mighty schlong were tantalizing. This must have lasted a solid ten minutes as Kenji could feel his large testicles started to tightened up.

"Ooooo, are you about to cum big boy? C'mon, cum for me. Give me your load," Ishi said, egging him on. After a brief second, Kenji let out a loud moan. Giant torrents of cum started to erupt from his giant member. Blast, after gigantic blast was unloaded on Ishi's face, tits, and the floor. Ishi was taken back, by how much cum shot out of him. His jizz was so thick. It was like hot white sludge. Only this sludgy substance, contained untold numbers of Kenji's demon DNA. The smell of his cum was even more intoxicating than his cock. The amount of seed he spurted from his long member could supply an entire sperm bank. When Kenji was finished, shooting his cock milk, Ishi was dumbfounded to find that Kenji's cock was still rock hard. After playing with the globs of cum on her body, Ishi laid on her back with her legs spread out. Her perfect swollen vulva and shaved pussy on full display.

"Looks like you got some more left in those storage tanks you call balls. Well, what are you waiting for stud? Fuck me," Ishi said in a haze of lust. Kenji's primal incubus instincts started to surface. The sight of a fit, curvy fertile human who was covered in his seed drove him wild. Fortunately, he was able to hold on to enough control to maintain his human. With a wicked grin, Kenji got on top of her. The tip of his cock rubbing on the outside of the her wet pussy lips.

"Wait!" Ishi said, "You got a condom, right?"

Condom? That could be troublesome. He didn't bring any nor planned to. Kenji thought fast and decided to use his hypnotizing ability. This woman was obviously strong willed, so there was a high chance she would resist. Hopefully, Kenji seduction pheromones, and the fact she was super horny right now, might bring down her willpower. Or, at least, enough for the technique to work.

Kenji stared directly into her eyes. His pupils flashed red causing her to have a blank facial expression, "You don't want me to put on a condom. You want to do it bareback. You also have a strong instinctual need for me to cum inside you," Kenji said as Ishi's face returned to her normal state.

"You know, on second thought, forget the rubber. I want to feel the whole thing inside me. Besides, I don't think they even make condoms in your size, big boy," Ishi said. Looks like the hypnosis worked. An incubus's hypnotizing ability weren't usually strong. Compared to a succubus's ability, it was actually quite weak. Most woman had the willpower to resist. An incubus's best shot was to get the female in such an aroused state that her willpower was weak enough to unsuccessfully resist. But even if he could get the woman in such a state, there was still no guarantee it would work. However, luck was on Kenji side this time. He subtly waved his hand to put a sound proofing jinx around the room. That way, nobody on the outside could her the screams of pleasure.

Kenji teased her wet pussy, with the tip of his cock, by rubbing up and down her pussy lips. He then shoved the swollen head inside her begging twat. Inch by inch, he shoved that large slab of meat inside her. Her dripping cunt felt so tight, when he did so.

Ishi's pussy was being stretched out, by Kenji's thick girth. To the limit, in fact. The outline of his penis could be seen forming a bulge on the lower side of her stomach. Kenji kept pushing in, and in, until the head of his cock hit the entrance of her womb, Ishi let out a loud scream, when this happened. Her body began to shake, as her eyes rolled up. Kenji brought this girl to orgasm, just by shoving all the way in; and truth be told, the length of his shaft wasn't all the way in. Ishi's powerful core allowed her pussy muscles to clamp down on his dick like a vice.

After giving her some moments to adjust, the incubus started to move. His thrusting started slow but started to get more of a rhythm. During the same time, Ishi was starting to get used to his size. The walls of her cunt were squeezing hard on him, as though they were trying to milk his cock. Each time Kenji plunged ins her tight pussy, Ishi's fat tits bounced and jiggled. Wet, juicy smacking sounds could be heard with each rhythmic stab he made. However, those sounds were mostly drowned out by the moaning Ishi was making. Kenji's cock filled her up completely. There was no spot, inside her pussy, that it couldn't reach. He kept rutting the slutty tennis player with his jackhammer dick. Before they knew it, Ishi had another orgasm. Her whole body spasmed violently. Eyes rolled back and tongue hung out, in a slutty ahegao expression. But that didn't stop the young incubus from slamming his thick baby maker more. Pretty soon another orgasm rocked Ishi; and then another; and another. Pretty soon she had so many climaxes that she could barely remember her own name. Her mind went blank from the bliss this guy was giving her. He kept up the high paced hammering of her tight snatch, which was practically a waterfall of love juices as this point. Years of pent up frustration, from not fucking a human mortal's pussy, were becoming unhinged for Kenji. This pent up lust got to a point where he was fucking with her with super human speed. Ishi laid there experiencing back to back euphoria.

This hardcore dicking lasted for another hour. Kenji could feel his balls tightening up, as he felt himself cumming. With primal instinct, Ishi wrapped her toned legs around Kenji's waist. She too felt another one of Kenji's loads coming in. After several seconds, he slammed up against her cervix and erupted like a volcano of cum directly inside her fertile pussy. This was perhaps one of the biggest loads Kenji had ever came, in his whole demon life. There was something different, for a demon, about cumming inside a woman he knows could be knocked up. Torrent, after torrent, of demon jizz filled Ishi up. The blonde babe had the biggest orgasm of the day (or her life, for that matter) when he unleashed his full inventory of seed. She screamed at the top of her lungs, making Kenji thankful he used the sound cancelling hex. Ishi felt so warm inside and could feel the warm baby batter inside her. Her face was frozen in an intense/exhausted ahegao face.

Kenji's semen started to go to work. An army of incubus sperm made their way up Ishi's tubes and swam towards her vulnerable egg. Many little tadpoles surrounded the ovum, fighting for the chance to provide half the genes to Ishi's future baby. Of course, when a child was fathered by a incubus, you couldn't go wrong. One sperm managed to break through the outer shell, fertilizing the egg. Kenji and Ishi DNA started to mix together causing the cell to divide into two, then four , and would keep going through this process until to created a beautiful half-demon, half-human baby. The tennis playing blonde babe was now fertilized and would become a mother nine months time.

Kenji's demon physiology would have allowed him to keep going, for as long as he desired. He wanted to keep going, every instinct in his body told him to keep going, but he stopped when he thought of Aoi. He was already forced to cheat on her. A wave of guilt washed over him as he thought of her smiling face, unaware Kenji's unfaithfulness. He already accomplished what he came to do. This female was already knocked up, and any more fucking would have been unnecessary.

Kenji decided to get up, and put his clothes back on. He removed the sound proving jinx he placed on the room. Ishi was still laying there in an orgasm, cum layered mess. It would be a little while before her body and mind would cooled down. Kenji felt a little bad, leaving her a single mother and all. But who knows? Maybe a kid will cause her to mellow out a bit and not get so crazy when it comes to competition. However, at the same time, Kenji admired the passion Ishi had for winning. He respected her competitive spirit and fire, but wished she would learn not to take it to an extreme. After fully getting dressed, Kenji left the tennis court and began joggin home.

He jogged all the way back home, but thanks to his demon heritage, he didn't break a sweat. Aoi would find it weird if he didn't come home all sweaty. On his way back, he noticed some sprinklers that were going off in a house located close to the apartment complex. He jumped threw the sprinkling water a few times to simulated being drenched in sweat. Kenji made it to the complex and started walking up to the second floor. There he spotted his sister Shizu outside, giving him snooping smile.

"So," Shizu said, "congratulations on making me an aunt."

"What? How do you even know that?" Kenji asked.

Shizu gave a laugh, "Because of the contract, silly." The succubus waved her hand and the contract materialized in thin air. Shizu then pointed to an area on the scroll, "See this big box here. Look what's in it," Shizu said. Kenji looked to see where Shizu was pointing. Right above, Kenji's signature, was a large black empty box. Inside it was a single thick tally mark. "Each time you impregnate a human, one tally mark gets added. Think of it as an official way to keep track. You got one down, just 99 more to go. Don't worry, each journey begins with a single step."

"This journey's gonna suck," Kenji said.

"Keep your head up, bro. You can do it," Shizu said. Kenji could hear a bunch of male voices coming from Shizu's apartment. From the sounds of it, it looks like they were laughing and having fun.

"Who's in your apartment?" Kenji asked.

"The movers, from this morning. They did such a good job, I invited them over for some drinks and games tonight. We're all having a blast," Shizu responded.

"...you plan to seduce and fuck all of them, tonight, aren't you?" Kenji said.

Shizu gave a coy smile, "Maybe,"

Kenji sighed as he headed towards his apartment door, "Well, could you at least use a sound proofing spell. The last thing I need is you keeping me and Aoi up all night."

"No promises," Shizu exclaimed as Kenji headed inside his own place. He found Aoi sitting in the living with her laptop, looking at veterinarian school applications.

Aoi turned around, "Hi, honey. I'm glad your back. How was your run?" she asked.

"Pretty intense," Kenji said.

"I can see that, it looks like you've sweated up a storm," she said with her classic warm smile.

"Yeah, I'm going to take a shower. But hey, how about after I'm done me and you go to the movies. I feel like doing something together," he suggested.

"That sounds lovely. I'll get dressed and ready as soon as your out of the bathroom," she said.

"Great," he said as he thought about how lucky he was just to have her. She deserved better.

A couple days later...

It was early in the morning, as Aoi sat in the living room with a bowl of cereal. She liked to sometimes watch TV as she ate breakfast. Today wasn't one of Kenji's jogging days, so he decided to sleep in. Aoi was flipping through channels when she came across the news.

"Now to sports," the news anchor said, through the flat screen, "international tennis superstar Ishi Yanai, seen here (a picture of the tennis babe Kenji recently knocked up in the park appeared on screen. Though, Aoi didn't know her), won her first major professional tennis tournament yesterday. The rising star had been turning heads, in the last couple years, with her signature dominant play on the court. Experts on the sport say her elite level of skill is unmatched and one would be hard pressed to find an opponent that could keep up with her, let alone defeat her. Many predict that Ishi Yanai has hall of fame level talent and could the very face of the sport in the years to come. When quoted about her victory Ishi said, 'I have many more championships left to win.' Based on the high level play she demonstrated yesterday, this reporter has no reason to doubt her."

"Good for her," Aoi said to herself, "she seems like a nice lady." With that, Aoi changed the channel to her favorite morning talk show, cereal in hand.

12