The Incubus's Task

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenji decided to give this rude chick a rough, hard dicking as punishment for her horrible attitude. However, from the way she was reacting, the black haired babe was enjoying it. Even demanding for it to be harder which Kenji was more than able provide. The sex was nice, passionate, and satisfying. Kenji did miss some of the curves the MILF had that this rich girl was lacking. Also, Kenji noticed that this chick liked to call him daddy a lot. Like A LOT! In fact, it was borderline creepy how many times she said it, during their fuck session. He would have loved to knock this wealthy brat up. Unfortunately, according to his demon senses, she was on some sort of high quality birth control. Kenji could have neutralized the birth control effects, but that would require a complex spell that used too much magic. So he just decided not to do it. When it was time to finish (when Kenji got bored) he released the last amount of his massive load inside the bitchy girl's cunt. Kenji got dressed and headed out the broom closet, leaving the wealthy coed a steamy wreck and what seemed like gallons worth of virile spunk leaking out her.

So far, so good. Within a couple days, Kenji managed to fuck two sexy mortal woman. Not bad for his first time on the prowl within the human realm. The next day came, which was the first day of classes for everyone. The first class took place in the morning. It was some sort of introductory writing course that almost all freshmen were required to take. Kenji scanned the room for potential conquests. This class had a pretty decent selection, however, Kenji stopped when he laid eyes one girl in particular.

The girl was stunning that's for sure. Everything about her was rather conservative. She didn't dress, or did her hair, in any fancy style. She had straight, solid pink hair that went down her back. Beautiful pale blue eyes, with a cute nose and pretty facial features. However, what caught Kenji's attention the most were the giant watermelon sized breasts. Even with the sweater she was wearing, it was abundantly clear that her tits were massive. Seriously, they were as big as her own head. This pink hair babe might as well been wearing a t-shirt that said "Future MILF." Kenji did not have a clear view, due to the angle he was sitting at, but it appeared that the girl had a nice figure to go along with her endowed funbags. She didn't seem to give off a slightly slutty demeanor, like the last two women did. No, this girl seemed quite different. Shy and modest, with a hint of class. The young incubus had his new target. During class, he wondered if he should have use some of his magic to direct some pheromones to her. But, he decided against it. Unless he wanted full blown orgy erupting right in the middle of class, he would just wait 'till they were dismissed.

By the time lecture was finished, and the professor dismissed everyone, Kenji went up to the cute girl. He gave a confident introduction and asked if she wanted to hang out later. He even made sure to use a technique that would send a fair amount of his seductive pheromones her way. Despite that, the girl froze up and didn't say a word. Instead her face turned bright red and she abruptly ran off. That was odd. Usually woman started running towards Kenji, when used his seduction abilities, not away. Strange she wasn't weak in the knees right off the bat, like the other females were. She must have had a very strong will, to resist Kenji's incubus charms so well. There was a positive, though. He did get a chance to briefly check out her figure. Not only was she a busty babe, but possessed the curves that rivaled an hourglass. Wide hips, narrow waist, and what appeared to be a nice round, heart-shaped ass to go with it. A lovely face, with the body of a hentai porn star, moved this girl to the top of Kenji's "to do list." Not only did he want to fuck this human female, he wanted to breed her with enough offspring to fill an orphanage. She definitely had the bust size to keep them all well fed, that's for certain.

Kenji decided to try his luck, with her, tomorrow. He also decided not to pursue another female until he was balls deep inside this pink haired lass. He wanted to save as much of his potent, supernatural jizz as possible.

The next day came, and sure enough, the same pink hair beauty was in the class. She seemed to be her normal quiet self. Nonetheless, when class was over, she was the one who approached Kenji. She said she wanted to apologize for yesterday. Kenji decided to play to play it cool and decided to be the to apologize to her, for being so direct. Luckily, this little ploy worked because the girl asked him if he still wanted to hang out after classes. Kenji warmly agreed, and the two would met up at a small restaurant around 5 o'clock.

When the two met up, Kenji figured it would take no more than an hour to get this girl in bed. He made sure to focus all his demon magic, incubus pheromones, and seduction techniques towards her. But, to his surprise, the girl was not puddy in his hands. She seemed a little squeamish, or nervous around him. Kenji couldn't tell if it was the magic or that was just her personality. In fact, within a couple hours, Kenji suspected she was resisting. Shit. That meant she had a strong will. Human's could resist a succubus or incubus's charm based on strong their mind, will, and variety of other factors are. He should have been frustrated, but for some reason, he was even more intrigued by this human. A challenge, for once. Besides, it wasn't too big of a deal. It would only be a matter of time before he broke broke through to her.

Throughout the conversation, in the restaurant, Kenji learned a few things about this human. First being that her name was Aoi. She was a freshman, like Kenji, and wanted to become a veterinarian. Usually, the conversation he had with his human seductions was mundane or just a means to an end. But, for some unknown reason, Kenji was actually enjoying his conversation with this Aoi woman. She was genuinely nice. Pleasant, even. They only talked for a few hours, but Kenji was actually engaged within the conversation. There were even points where he wasn't even thinking about sex, which was beyond strange.

Before he knew it, their meetup had ended. They decided to hangout sometime later. Aoi waved him goodbye, as she headed home. Odd, Kenji thought. He fully expected the night to end with passionate creampie sex. But the most bizarre part was that Kenji wasn't upset the day didn't end with some fucking. He pondered this for a moment, before blowing the thought off. He just wasn't focused. Yes, that must be the reason...right?

Kenji and Aoi met up again, several more times. But each time they did, it did not end the way the incubus wanted it to. A night of studying turned into an actual night of studying. A night of watching a movie was a night watching a movie. Going to the library was going to a library. And going out to eat was simply getting some food. This was the pattern, for the next couple weeks. For an incubus, a date night not ending up with mind blowing, sexy action was a failure. He should have been pissed. But, the more time he spent with Aoi the less he thought about sex. He found himself actually enjoying her company and looked forward to their conversations. What the hell was going on?

A couple weeks later, Aoi mentioned the university was hosting some sort of art festival and wanted to know if Kenji would go with her. He had no real intention of going, but when Aoi looked at him with those deep blue eyes, he couldn't help but comply. Besides, this might have finally been his chance to get some. According to his demon senses, Aoi was at the peak of her fertility. Kenji surmised that one drop of his pre-cum would be enough to knock her up with triplets.

The next day, the two friends headed to the art festival. Kenji learned two things, when exploring the art exhibits with Aoi. First, art gatherings brought out a ton of hot chicks. And secondly, what humans consider "art" was so freaking weird. At the beginning, Kenji's goal was laser focused. Bang Aoi, by the end of the day. However, like all the other times they were together, Kenji slowly began to forget his purpose. He became engaged with Aoi, as they walked through each display. They would share their opinions on each exhibit and whenever Kenji made Aoi laugh with a joke he felt...warm inside. Seeing her smile, and laugh, brought this new feeling no mortal woman had ever induced. It was pleasant. Very pleasant. Aoi even clung to Kenji's arm, as they walked around. Aoi's generous breasts mushed against his triceps, but the incubus was far from complaining. Pretty soon, night time at the festival came. Kenji and Aoi found the perfect spot to watch the lanterns float up in the night sky. Kenji was about to make a sexual move on Aoi but was stopped short when he, once again, stared into her pretty face. The two glared at each other, for a brief moment, and kissed. This happened so suddenly and naturally. Unlike the other women, this kiss was not sexual in nature. It was warm and sweet. A sort of kiss that between two people with a bond. A kiss that humans would call romantic. After several minutes of deep lip lock, the two lovers looked at each other again. For once, Kenji didn't want to make a move on a women. He just wanted to enjoy the the moment with her. It was at that moment where he realized he actually liked this human.

After that festival, they were officially a couple. Their freshmen year flew by quick. It was filled with nothing but homework, exams, dating and more exams. Kenji soon found out that every minute, of his off time, was spent with Aoi. The funny thing was, the incubus actually looked forward to every date they had. Movies, dinners, late night study sessions, you name it. It was actually...pleasant, to have a human girlfriend. Despite this, the year eventually ended. Aoi had to spend the summer with her parents, leaving Kenji alone on campus to take summer courses. From day one, the two lovers missed each other. Suddenly life wasn't the same without his cute girlfriend by his side. Of course, they called, text and face-timed every chance they got. But that wasn't nearly enough to fill the void.

Holy shit! Was he in love with a human? It's not unheard of for an incubus, or succubus, to fall in love with a human partner but Kenji had never thought it would happen to him. No, way. He couldn't. It was impossible...ah, who was he kidding? He was in love with her.

He spent the next several weeks, looking for an apartment near campus. He had no idea if Aoi would agree to live together but, if she did, they wouldn't need to be apart during the summer. After searching, he found an apartment complex located relatively nearby the university. Two bedrooms, one bath, living room, kitchen and pretty much everything they would need. Rather expensive for two college students, though. Unless they wanted be working overtime, at some low paying job, Kenji would need a way to pay off the rent. Seeing no other option, Kenji had to do the unthinkable...he had to call his mother for help.

Kenji's mother was a very powerful and respected succubus. She was a demon lord, owning her own plain in the netherealm. She was immensely strong when it came to the magical arts. She seduced countless mortal men and women, birthed many demon (and half human) children from many different fathers. Commanded a legion of low level demons that devoutly did her bidding. Any incubus or succubus would steam with pride, for her to be their mother. The only problem? Kenji's mom could be wildly unpredictable. She could say yes to a huge request, one minute, but say no to a small favor the next. Luckily, fortune was on his side when he dialed the phone.

Kenji's mother's human persona was Chiyo Tanashi, an influential business woman owning various companies all over the globe. Kenji asked, more like begged, for his mom to help them get the apartment. Of course, he conveniently left out the part about wanting to be closer to a human female who he fell in love with. Thankfully, not only did his mother agree, but she also offered to cover the monthly rent. Kenji was shocked. Knowing his mother, there had to a catch. For her to willingly pay his rent, with no strings attached, did not seem like something she would easily do. No doubt, his mother would call in for a favor someday and use this to guilt trip him into doing it. But for now, she happily agreed and arranged to have a set amount of cash wired to his bank account at the start of every month.

With that covered, Kenji got the apartment. At this time, summer vacation for university students was nearing it's end. When Aoi came back, Kenji surprised her by taking her to their new apartment located on the second floor of the complex. He was nervous to how she would react. Asking her to move in with him was a big move. He explained that his mother would take care of the rent and all they would need was to was focus on themselves. Good thing for Kenji, Aoi was ecstatic. She missed him terribly and was was more than glad to move in. She gave her boyfriend a big hug and smooch; and the two settled into their new place.

For the next three years, Kenji and Aoi lived together as a couple, in their own apartment. They went on frequent dates and even made a few new friends along the way. Kenji noticed, over the past few years, that Aoi's confidence started to grow. She no longer was as shy as the day they first met, though her quiet personality could come out from time to time. As for sex life, that wouldn't be in the cards for some time. Several months into their relationship, Aoi told Kenji that, many years ago, she made a promise, to someone important to her, that she would only have to the person she married. She insisted to save herself until marriage. For an incubus, this should have been a deal breaker. Normally, an incubus like Kenji would've quit the relationship or use extremely powerful magic to seduce. But, truth be told, this news didn't bother him. In fact, Kenji didn't seem to care much. Of course, stuff like kissing, cuddling and general affection was still very much permitted. Heck, Aoi openly welcomed it. He just wanted to be with Aoi. If he had to marry her, to get some action, then so be it. Amazing what a loving relationship can change a person, especially a demon.

By the time they were ready to graduate, Kenji figured it was time. He had the idea to purpose to Aoi for months now. However, he wanted to wait until they officially graduated. Aoi had always talked about wanting to go to this famous fancy restaurant located downtown. Kenji made reservations weeks in advance. After the graduation ceremony, the two got dressed up and headed off. After a pleasant evening, Kenji topped off the night by giving Aoi an unforgettable memory. He suddenly got down on one knee and purposed, opening a box with a shinning diamond ring in it. Aoi wept with joy, as she enthusiastically said yes. When the lovebirds got home later that night, Aoi was ecstatic. She had to tell everybody. Kenji could hear screams of excitement coming on the other end of Aoi's phone. She practically called every friend or family she could think of.

Yep, everything seemed to be going well. However, there was this one little thing Kenji needed to do before their wedding. According to demon law, in order for Kenji to marry Aoi, he would need his mother's blessing. If his mother didn't approve the coupling, she had to the power to make their relationship null and void. Not to mention the various other unforeseeable consequences. The problem was, Kenji never really told his mother about Aoi yet. As far as he knew, his succubus mother still thought Kenji had been fucking random mortals for the past few years. It's not unheard of for a demon to marry a human, in fact, it's much more common than one would think. His mother and siblings had been married a few times before. But, with his mother's unpredictable nature, it was hard to know how she would react. Happy? Furious? Neutral? Who knows? What Kenji needed to do now was figure out the perfect time to tell his mother.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

One week later...

Well, they finally figured out a wedding date. Aoi wanted the wedding to take place exactly one year, to the day, that Kenji proposed. Kenji had no protests to that. It would give them plenty of time to plan everything but, then again, he didn't know the first thing about planning human weddings. He was just glad to see his beautiful fiancee so happy. A smile on her face always put a smile on his. Aoi's mother and father were probably the most happy that their introverted daughter found a man. In fact, her mother was already planning wedding ideas faster than anybody could process them. But Kenji wasn't worried. He was sure everything would turn out just fine.

It was a lazy Saturday morning, exactly one week since Kenji proposed. Aoi was in the kitchen making coffee, while Kenji was laying on the couch streaming a movie.

"What'cha watching?" Aoi asked from the kitchen.

"It's a new comedy special," Kenji said.

"Oh really, how is it?" Aoi asked.

"Meh. B- so far. Ever since this guy became famous, his jokes are starting to get less relatable," Kenji said.

"Well, as soon I'm done making coffee, I'll join you. That is, if this darn coffee machine works this time. I think we need to get another one," Aoi said, patiently waiting for enough brown liquid to make it in the pot.

"We could go shopping, today or tomorrow," Kenji suggested.

"Yeah, but I don't want to by another cheap one. I want to get something that lasts and doesn't make crummy coffee. Oh, maybe we could ask someone to buy one for a wedding gift," Aoi said. She poured her cup and added a couple sweeteners. She then headed over to the living room to snuggle with her fiancee on the couch.

"Maybe," Kenji said "you should probably ask you mother and father. They'd probably do it."

"I guess. Knowing my mother, she probably has half our wedding planned already. She even told me yesterday that she had notebooks of ideas." Aoi said.

"That sounds like her," Kenji said.

After a brief moments of silence, Aoi spoke up, "Hey, sweetie. How come I never met your mother?"

Kenji froze up. He didn't know what to do. How do you introduce your succubus mother to your human fiancee? He couldn't just say, 'here's my mother, by the way she's a demon, and so am I.'

"Well, umm...I've been--" Kenji said, fumbling for words. Luckily, the universe gave him an out. He was cut off by knocking coming from their apartment door.

"Who could that be?" Aoi said.

"I don't know. Don't worry I'll answer it babe," Kenji said as he got up to answer the door. He didn't care who it was as he was just thankful for the diversion.

However, when he opened the door his relief turned into despair. Kenji's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped to the ground when he saw who was standing in the doorway. "Mom! S-sis!" Kenji exclaimed.

Standing outside the door were two tall succubus women, who were currently in their human form. The woman standing on the right was Chiyo Tanashi. Demon lord, powerful succubus, influential business woman, and Kenji's mother. She was tall, standing around 6' 3". Immaculate long curly hair, the color of deep red, flowed all the way down her back. Her eyes were a shade of orange, with a pretty noise and a beautiful face. Her face made her looked like she was still in her twenties yet, at the same time, their was a mature quality to her which signaled that she was older than her looks lead on. A pair of square, black rimmed glasses only added to her sexy MILF aura. Her lips were like thick pillows that most human men couldn't help but fantasize being wrapped around their dicks. It would be easy to mistake Chiyo for a goddess. She wore a female business suit, but no such formal attire could hide the out-of-this-world curves she possessed. Her breasts were like two swollen beach balls strapped to her chest that, despite their age, showed no sign of sagging. Her exaggerated hourglass figure could make a fertility goddess jealous. Ridiculously wide hips, very narrow waist, thick powerful long legs, and a juicy heart shape bubble ass could make a lesser man cum on the spot. Chiyo had the looks that started wars (which actually happened a few times). The red head succubus MILF had a confidant, mature presence about her and she carried it proudly.