The Incubus's Touch

Story Info
He is gifted with a strange power over women.
4.4k words
4.09
23k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am new to writing on Literotica.com. I love writing. I have published a few horror short stories in a couple of anthologies, but I do have a secret fondness for erotic fiction. For the purposes of this writing experience, I will not be using my horror writing Byline (Byline is the legitimate way for saying 'Writing Name') I will be writing under the pseudonym of Naughtypoet. I haven't written erotic fiction before, but today I decided to give it a go. I forewarn readers that if there is a good possibilities that there will be a few (maybe a lot) of grammatical errors or typos, because as I write this, there isn't much blood going to my brain. Ha-ha. I'm not very experienced at erotica, so if you have any pointers and/or opinions about the story, please leave a comment, it is much appreciated. So, sit back and hopefully you enjoy this tale of seduction, deception and karma. I apologise if this story seems like a slow burn, or has a slow start, I am just trying to set the scene and characters.

All of the characters in this story are over 18 years of age and older, and any of the characters younger than 18 years old are not in any way apart of the erotic and sexual components to this story.

"Godammit," I muttered as I walked along the sidewalk back home. Cross Wilshire Ave., keep along Blake St., left at the intersection on George St. , and 2km north to home; it was the same boring route home after school every day. I swore to god that even the people I encountered were the same: Tim the police officer, Frank the mechanic, Susie the nurse (always outside having a smoke outside Brock General Hospital on George St.) and the 'jogger woman'. (A woman I saw jogging every day, always with the iPod in her ears, I have never talked to her, only exchanging odd— sometime awkward—glances.)

I was an athletic guy. I had an athletic build with a fair complexion. Brown hair, blue eyes and I usual wore jeans and a t-shirt—pretty average.

I was about to turn left on George St when I found that the road was left impassable. The road was filled with construction crew, who tore up the road for whatever reason. Probably a broken water pipe or something, I thought. The sidewalks were taken up by the porta-potties, ladders and varying equipment, meaning I wasn't passing through here anytime soon.

Great, just my luck.

It looked like I am going to have to turn left on Smith road, and find the back entrance to my house. I continued my walk and found myself down Smith road. It was a road I wasn't that familiar with. Sure, I had biked down here as a kid years ego, but now the road looked foreign to me, lots of things have changed. Or maybe it hasn't, as a kid you don't really notice things like this. Businesses hugged tightly to the sidewalks edge along each side of the road. As I walked, I looked around and saw a sandwich board beside one of these businesses.

"Beat me at a coin toss and you win a prize!" The writing was barely decipherable, with a crudely drawn arrow pointing to the building right next to it. As I walked closer, I saw that the building was a pawn-shop— old and weathered.

You've got to be kidding me, what kind of trick are they trying to pull?

I chuckled to myself, although on the inside I was interested in the sign—my sense of curiosity commandeering me, as it usually does. Despite my better senses, I walked into the building, hearing the chime of the bell on top of the door. It was an old musty shop, much like the kind you see in a cheesy 'mentor and student' film. Now I was expecting an old decrepit man to come out from behind the backroom, limping against a cane, with an old world diction, talking about first time he saw a light bulb. But nothing of that nature happened, just my imagination. I was a young man, but I was prone to wild bouts of fantasy. As a young man, I had been controlled by the thoughts of sex, fuelled by my testosterone filled body. I liked to play sports, but I was not the strongest of athletes. I had a good athletic build, but I haven't been too focused on my athletics, most of my time was spent playing XBOX or computer games. Even as part-jock, my nerdy side took over and as influenced me greatly.

The trade-off for being a nerd was lack of female interaction. With people knowing me as the 'game-nerd' type, I was labelled a geek, even though I played sports, that didn't seem to matter to the girls. So, labelled as such, I took to the Nerdy-lifestyle. I played more video games and just didn't care. Although, with my inability to be suave with the ladies, I still had urges, which have led to many fantasies about the women in my class.

I walked deeper into the store, catching the faint smell of cigarette smoke. Casually, a man stepped out from the backroom, failing to notice me in his store. I walked closer to the counter as the man fumbled with a few things on the shelf behind it.

"'scuse me?" I said lightly, catching the man off guard.

He turned around with a bit of a surprised look on his face. The fellow was not that old, he appeared to be in his mid-thirties. He sported a black goatee, which seemed a little messy, ill-maintained. Despite the other man's youthful appearance, he had dark circles beneath his eyes. His skin seemed a little sallow, with his eyes sunken in a little too deep into their orbits.

"Can I help you?" The man inquired, leaning against the countertop, eyebrows raised.

"Yes, I saw that sign out front and—"

The man interjected, "Oh! You wanna try your luck?"

"Sure," I said with little confidence, sceptical.

The man reached into his pocket and produced a large brass coin. It had a dull shine to it, as if its original lustre had been worn away from continuous fondling. On one side was an odd symbol, of which I didn't recognize. On the other side was the silhouette of what appeared to be a cloud. It was an odd looking coin.

"Firstly young man, may I ask your name?"

"Nick," I answered, still gazing at the coin.

"Okay Nick, call it," the strange man said as he flipped the coin into the air, expecting me to choose as the piece of metal took to the air.

"Symbol." I watched the coin as it twirled in the air, flipping end over end, the contours of the symbol glinting. I didn't know why I chose the unknown symbol, something about it intrigued me, just like the sign had done minutes prior.

The man didn't look at the coin as it descended onto the tabletop, his gaze was locked onto me. He was wearing an odd grimace as the coin hit the counter. I looked down, and saw that the symbol had landed up.

"Well lookie there," The man said with a smile, "Looks like I lost, kid."

I found it odd that the man knew that I had won even though he never looked down at the coin, somehow he knew.

"Cool." I smiled. "what did I win?"

The man reached under the counter and pulled up a bottle. It was a black bottle, covered in a few cobwebs. He brushed the cobwebs away and presented the bottle to me. It looked like a wine bottle, although the contents were of mystery to me.

"Here you go, Kid."

"This is it?"

He smiled.

"What is it? Some kind of hooch?"

"You can say that," he smiled again.

I cleared away a film of dust that covered the label. I read from the label.

"Lucifus Merlot...never heard of it before. And why exactly are you giving this bottle away in a coin toss?" I gave the bottle a look over, seeing that it had been unopened.

He shrugged. "Consider it a promotional thing. That's a rare bottle you got there, kid."

"Yeah...thanks." I faked a smile.

I shrugged the knapsack off of my shoulder and stowed the bottle into it, not wanting my parents to see it when I arrived home. I left the store and headed back down the road, not caring if I ever saw that man ever again, he was creepy.

An hour later, I was in my room partaking in some XBOX games. Mom and Dad were out in the town, not sure where they were, I didn't really listen. I couldn't help but think about the bottle in my bag. I paused the game and moved to the bag. I unzipped it and took out the black bottle, setting in on my nightstand as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Ah what the hell, I could use a drink.

I uncorked the bottle and heard the satisfactory *pop* as the gas escaped the bottle. Soon thereafter, there was a slight rumble, some of the furniture in the room wobbled and vibrated. I was confused, it clearly wasn't an earthquake, yet everything shook in my room. Ashen coloured smoke plumed out from the bottle's mouth, snaking up into the air like some devilish serpent. It stayed there, suspended in the air above the bottle. The shaking in the room ceased as the smoke serpent lingered.

"Hello Nick," a very deep voice said aloud.

I looked around with panic, trying to figure out where the man was who was talking to me. I was completely startled.

"Over here."

The voice came from the smoke serpent, and I sat there astonished.

"Oh don't look so surprised," The serpent spoke, writhing in the air, without eyes or a mouth.

I must be dreaming, must be dreaming, must be dreaming.

"'fraid not." The voice assured. It was very deep, with a velvet smooth baritone. It was pleasant to listen to, very soothing.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I asked, trembling slightly.

"I know all...I know everything about you Nick."

"Who are you?" I don't know why I was talking to a bottle, but sure enough I was talking to a freaking bottle.

"You can call me John. I am a spirit, and I have been imprisoned within this glassy hell for so long...."

"Christ Nick, now you're hallucinating...I don't remember taking pot," I said it more to myself, chuckling a bit.

"This is real Nick..." as if on cue, I felt a pain lance my right shoulder. It was definitely real.

"Oww."

"Told you." The serpent continued to sway in the air, moving to-and-fro like a pendulum.

"What do you want with me?" I asked, fear causing my hands to shake, as if I had suddenly developed palsy.

"I want to reward you for releasing me from my captivity."

"what are you a genie?"

"Not quite, but I can grant you anything you wish."

My grin stretched wide across my face. I couldn't believe this, it was a genie. My very own Genie. I was clearly not asleep, and I don't remember taking any hallucinogens. I have never been the person to take drugs; I have never even really experimented. I was a geeky guy who wouldn't even consider doing something that absurd.

"so, I have one wish?"

The deep voice sighed, the deep register in his voice holding a certain masculine sultriness to it. "Okay, one wish...anything you want, but of course, there will be conditions to your wish."

"Okay." I was beaming, feeling a tingling sensation ripple throughout my body. I couldn't believe that I was given the chance to get anything I want. I thought it over, pondering what I should spend that one wish upon. My fingers jittered slightly; I was caught between various emotions. Then I found the answer, it was so simple, it was everything I ever wanted. The bodies of various women in my life passed through my mind's eyes, and I felt a warmth in my groin.

"I want the women of my choosing to have sex with me anytime I want and anyplace I want." I said with an awkward smile, making sure I said the words properly.

"Hmm...I figured you would choose something of the sort, Nick. I can grant you the Incubus's touch..."

"What's that?" I question, leaning forward looking into the smoke.

"The Incubus's touch is a special power... whenever you touch a woman, she will be at your mercy, her body and souled controlled by your very hands."

"Yeah how about that!" I said with a high enthusiasm, feeling the heat swelling in my groin at the prospect of such power.

"Okay, but on my conditions...I can't let you have pure power without some...drawbacks..hee-hee." The voice's laugh seemed sinister, but that didn't bother me too much, I was thinking more with my penis than anything else at this time.

"Okay shoot..."

"The power can only be used whenever you grab onto a woman's ass for 5 seconds. This ensures that you don't use the power against females in your own family...once you have held onto their ass for 5 seconds, their souls are at your mercy, meaning, whatever you tell them, they will do and they will do that with much enthusiasm."

"Now that's what I'm talking about!"

"Once you have finished with her, she will forget about what had just happened. Once you have made way with her, her mind will clean away the memory of what had just happened 20 minutes after you leave. Also, she won't ever remember you grabbing her ass either. "

"so let me get this straight...I grab onto a girl's ass, and I have to hold it there before my power works...than, after I'm done and leave, 20 minutes later she won't remember a thing? She won't remember me doing her?"

"Yes, precisely," The smoke stated. "There will be other smaller conditions to this power, but you don't need to worry about that right now."

The smoke was beginning to dissipate.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

The smoke was beginning to seep through the windowsill, entering the outside air. I heard the voice speak again, "I am looking for a new host to enter...to walk amongst this earth once again...thank you for your kindness in releasing me. If you have any question about your power...just think it in your head, and I will answer you."

It sounded odd, but I supposed it wasn't the weirdest part of this deal. This spirit was now in my head. But with my new power, I couldn't care less about some spirit looming around inside my brain. I watched as the last of the smoke filtered out of the room and found its way into the world outside—searching. This was the part where I would snap out of my dream and wake up disappointed, but that never happened. I remained awake, and I could tell that this wasn't a dream and that this wasn't some drug induced stupor.

I stayed home for the rest of the night, recovering from what had just happened. I fell asleep and woke up the next morning. I plopped my head off the pillow, eyes droopy.

Did all that actually happen?

I looked over and saw the bottle on the nightstand.

Maybe the part about the smoke and the wish was all a dream, somehow.

"No, it was real, Nick." I heard the deep voice echoe within my mind and I grinned. I knew it was time to start the day, and time to try out my new gift, to see if it actually worked.

Like my daily morning routine, I had breakfast, got on the bus and arrived at the school; although this didn't feel like a normal morning routine. Every time I looked at a woman, I was examining her, seeing whether or not I would try my newly acquired power on her. I resisted the urge. I walked amongst the students, my glances catching the young bodies of the women around me. This was the day to see if it worked.

2 hours later, after Math and English class, it was lunch time. I quickly ate my lunch and spent the majority of the time searching. I had to find a way to test this. I needed to find a safe way to do this, because if it turned out to be all a dream and it didn't work, I would be in big trouble if I was caught grabbing a girl's ass, and if I used the excuse of 'having magic powers' than I might be thrown in a psyche ward.

What I needed to do was find a girl alone, and somehow I needed to make sure that if it didn't work, that I wouldn't get in too much trouble. Maybe if I found one of the slutty chicks who get their ass grabbed all the time? That might work easier. If it's a slutty girl, maybe I won't get in any trouble because of her reputation, nobody would believe that somebody else sexually assaulted her, she has cried wolf too many times, and the girl in mind was Brenda Timmons.

I searched the school, and found Brenda by her locker. The hallways were relatively empty because everyone was either outside or in the cafeteria, nobody wanting to hang anywhere near a classroom during their time off. She had her locker door open and she was fumbling with something inside. Brenda was of average height. Her usual wardrobe consisted of a short mini-skirt and a tank top. Her body was slender, with a bit of curve in the right places like her hips and bust. She didn't have a huge rack, or a big ass, she was one of those girls that thought they were the hottest shit even though their bodies weren't that incredible. She was bent over, searching her locker for something. There, peeking from the top of her mini-skirt was her thong, hiked up high. It was a ruby red, with thin laces, usually it would barely be covered by her shirt, but now her shirt was sliding up as she was bent over. Brenda was a brunette with an average look, besides her skimpy attire.

My heart thrummed loudly as I silently approached the locker, approaching her ass. I looked around, and saw that the hallways were clear, there was nobody around. I approached, my heart beating like a drum. Was I actually going to do this? Was I willing to take to risk just to see if I have a magical fucking power? Of course, as a man with a penis, the answers are obvious. I reached out and planted a firm hand on her ass. She stood up, a look of dismay splashed across her face. Even as she turned around, I kept my hand firmly cupped on her ass cheek.

"What are you doing!?" she question with venom to her voice, grabbing my arm. However, I didn't let go, I couldn't let go. She grabbed my arm and tried to move it, but I just kept my grip firm as she struggled, "what the hell are you doing? You sicko!"

Due to the struggle, I didn't know if the 5 seconds had passed or not. But I had to do something, I had to know, or I might be in some big trouble.

"Stop struggling and stop talking," I commanded with a light tone.

She complied. Her struggling ceased and she looked at me. Her face changed from a scowl to a pleasant smile, seeming to actually enjoy my hand on her ass. I took my hand off her ass and she continued to smile.

"grab your crotch..." I said, somewhat preparing to get smacked across the face.

I was shocked when she reached down and grabbed her crotch, massaging it through the mini-skirt.

"Now, slip it under your skirt and rub yourself." I followed it up quickly, my anxiousness building, my dick stiffening.

She did as was told, and slipped her hand beneath the skirt, rubbing her pussy. Very soft moans escaped her lips as she did, but not loud enough to alert others of their actions. Brenda's eyes showed pleasure, pure pleasure, and I have never seen that look from a woman before, not even in a porno—not this intense.

It was working, I couldn't believe it... It was actually working. One minute, she looked like she was going to tear my head off, the next, she's rubbing herself right in front of me in public.

There was a men's bathroom across the hall, and I was hoping to get some privacy. "Go in the men's bathroom, if there's nobody in there, wave me in."

She smiled, her eyes shining, "sure thing."

Brenda strutted over to the bathroom, opened the door and peered inside. She turned back to me and waved, indicating for me to go over. I nearly ran over, my excitement taking hold of me and controlling my every move. My legs felt like water, wobbling beneath me at what I was about to do, what I had in my possession, and what I was capable of. It all seemed like too much, so much happening so fast. I quickly ran into the bathroom with Brenda.

She was standing by the stalls as I walked up behind her and slapped her ass. "Get in the far stall."

Brenda did as she was told and I followed her in. As we stood in the enclosed space, her arms were touching my shoulders, her body language pleaded for me to control.

"Sit down and open wide," I demanded, undoing my belt as she sat down. I removed my belt and placed it on top of the back shelf of the toilet. Brenda opened her mouth wide, smiling broadly, tongue licking her lips as she did.

12