The Indecent Proposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom and I have always used condoms for birth control, so I'm worried that you and I have had unprotected sex. I don't know what I would do if I became pregnant, so you'll have to start using condoms."

"Relax, Kim, I had a vasectomy right after our youngest was born. If I had thought that it was an issue, I would have already talked to you about it. I have no desire to harm you."

"Wonderful. Honestly, I hate those things but I can't afford to get pregnant and Tom doesn't believe in any other kind of birth control. He can be such a prude sometimes." She laughed at her own statement, because it seemed so ludicrous now.

"What else, Kim? I want to make sure that you feel comfortable in our working relationship. So put your cards on the table."

"I guess that's all that I can think of for now. I really do want this to work out. The job is an answer to prayer, and I want to do everything I can to make it work. The money is wonderful, but I'm also looking forward to working with such a kind boss. I think the culture here is amazing, and it seems to start with you. So I want to make my contribution towards making this company and you even more successful."

I stood up and came around the desk. She stood up and offered her hand. I shook it. "Welcome to the team, Kim. It's going to be great."

We spent the rest of the morning going over her duties and getting her up to speed on my calendar and my expectations for her. She made it all so easy, and I could tell that I had made the right choice.

By lunchtime, we had gotten through most of the housekeeping work, and I was ready to eat. I would normally take my new assistant to lunch, so I invited Kim out to the club for lunch.

"Is this a working lunch, or is it a special lunch?" God, this was getting complicated.

"It's a work lunch, but we won't work. It's just my way of welcoming my new assistant to my office. I'm really trying to make this a normal situation for both of us."

She smiled. "Well, ok. It sounds fun. I've never been to a country club before."

Lunch was delightful, and we talked like old friends would. And we talked about the job and just normal friendly, work stuff. No hand holding, no stolen kisses, just a boss with his very proper and wrapped up assistant.

When we got back, I told her that she had an appointment with her personal shopper at 2.

"Personal shopper? I don't understand."

"Well, one of the benefits of the job is that you get a clothing allowance. I have scheduled a visit with your personal shopper to find out the kinds of things that you like, and she knows the kinds of clothes that would be appropriate for the job. When we travel, we may have to go to a formal function, for example, and she knows the kinds of clothes that are right for every situation."

She almost giggled like a little girl. "Do you mean that I get new clothes that someone else brings to me, and it's all free?" I nodded. "And it's part of the job?" I nodded again.

"It's what I would do with any other assistant. You represent me and I want you to look your best. You already have great style and your clothes are perfect already. It's not that. It's just a way to make sure that you are prepared for every possibility."

Kim was beaming. This was going to be fun.

Chapter 3

Kim met with Annie, her personal shopper, and it sounded like they hit it off right away. I was in my office and they were in Kim's office outside my door, but I heard lots of laughter and conversation. It was obvious that Kim was enjoying this part of the job.

After an hour or so, Annie knocked on the door. "John, I'm sorry to bother you, but I need to borrow your office for a little while."

She could tell that I was confused, so she continued. "I need to take some measurements with Kim, and I think she would feel better with some privacy."

"Oh, I see. Well, I can work in the Conference Room for a while. Just have Kim call me when you are all done. Annie, Kim is special and I want her to have really nice things. Don't be afraid to invest in good brands for her. As long as she is comfortable with the style and it meets her standards of modesty, I'll be fine with it. I know that you know what is good for her and the job. And if she needs other things, make sure she gets it all. I want her to feel absolutely confident with her outfits."

"Got it. Well, give me about an hour and we'll be all done. Come back at, say, 4?"

I grabbed my laptop and some paperwork and went over to the conference room. I had to make some phone calls anyway, so it was no problem giving her the space.

The hour flew by, and it was 4:15 when I finally looked at my watch. I gathered up my things and headed back to the office. I was a little surprised that Kim hadn't called, but I figured that she had lost track of time. I had thrown a lot at her that first day.

I opened the door and Kim was just putting her shoes back on. Annie shook hands with Kim and then picked up her sample books. I gave her my thanks as she walked out, and she closed the door behind her.

"Well, Kim, how was your first day? Quite a whirlwind, I guess!"

Kim collapsed into the chair in front of my desk, and let out a deep sigh. "Wonderful, but exhausting. I can't believe that you are doing all this for me!"

"Well, you're going to be worth it. Nothing is too good for my, um."

"Your Executive Assistant?"

"Yes, exactly."

"So, John, I've been thinking." Shit. She says that a lot, and it makes me nervous every time. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. "About what we talked about yesterday. And I think I would like to try, um, taking your penis in my mouth. Would that be ok?"

I was floored. After all of the talk about professionalism in the office and making boundaries, she tells me that she wants to take my penis in her mouth? My head is spinning!

"Kim, what the hell! You talked just this morning about setting limits and making sure that work and fun didn't overlap! And now you say that you want to suck me?"

She got up from her chair, and went over and locked my office door. Then she came back and said, "Well, yes, and I still meant it. But today is special, and I want to do something nice for you. Is that ok?"

The woman of my teenage dreams was asking permission to suck my cock. How can i possibly say no? I went to her and held her. "Kim, I would love to have you suck me, but I want you to know that it doesn't change our work relationship. We can have fun at work now and then, but we really need to keep it to a minimum. You could easily drive me to distraction, and I have too many people relying on me. OK?"

She nodded and smiled. "I agree. But this one time, just to celebrate our new working relationship?"

I couldn't be mad at her. And I wasn't. I was getting hard in spite of all of my big talk. Those eyes, those big green eyes, looking up at me and asking for nothing but to give me pleasure.

She said, "What's the best way to do this? Do you stand or sit, and should I kneel, like you did yesterday?"

I led her over to the couch, and I sat down. "Kiss me, Kim. You'll figure out what to do."

She sat on my lap, put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "John, I have been wanting to do this all day. You are an amazing man."

She asked, "Would you like me to undress? Would you like that, Mr. Pitney, sir?" She reached down to my leg and rubbed her hand softly across my thigh. My cock was already hard and ready, but the torture was exquisite.

We kissed, and I opened my mouth and she automatically slipped her tongue inside. God, I was ready for her. Her hand slid up to my cock and she felt the hardness. "John, you feel so big. Is that for me?"

She got off my lap and stood in front of me, and untied her scarf. Then she unbuttoned the top button on her dress, then the next, continuing down slowly and deliberately. She was smiling seductively, and I was seeing a side of Kim that I had never seen before. Up to this point, I had always taken charge, but now she was taking the lead.

She unbuttoned the last button of her dress, at the bottom. She had to pull the dress up almost to her waist to reach it, and she showed me her legs while doing it. Her black bra was completely visible and her breasts were barely contained. She finally opened her dress and took it off, laying it on the chair next to me. She was wearing a black half slip with her black bra, and I could hear her nylons swish against it. It was oddly erotic to hear them move against each other.

She came back to me, and leaned over and kissed me, and she put her hand behind my head and held me close. I reached up and held her tit, feeling the nipple through the cup. She moaned gently as I flicked my thumb back and forth over it.

Kim then knelt in front of me and again rubbed my cock through my pants. I groaned, and my hips moved up without my even thinking about it. She reached my belt and undid it, then unbuttoned my pants and slowly unzipped them. The sound of my zipper echoed through the room.

I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere. Then I lifted my hips and pulled my pants and boxers down in one swipe. My cock was literally throbbing with every heartbeat. Bouncing on my stomach in anticipation of what was to come.

"John, I've never done this, I have no idea what to do. I don't want to hurt you."

"Kim, do you ever stroke your husband's, um, penis?"

"Oh my, no. That would be completely wrong. He would never allow it."

"Ok, baby, I'll be happy to let you stroke mine and see what it feels like. Just put your hand around it and then move your hand up and down, slowly. The skin will move with you, but it will feel great to me."

She reached out and took my hard cock in her petite hand. I was much bigger than she could hold, but she wrapped her hand as far as she could. Then she started stroking, slowly. "Like this?" I nodded, then laid my head back and just enjoyed the feelings.

Kim seemed mesmerized by my cock. "Tom's isn't this big. I didn't know that penises came in different sizes. And his has skin over the top, but yours doesn't. Why is that?"

I can't believe how naive this girl is. Did her parents not teach her anything? "Well, I'm circumcised and he isn't. It doesn't make mine any better or worse than his, it's just different."

"No, yours is better. It feels so good, um, inside me. So big. So filling." Her eyes never left my cock. "So what do I do now?"

"Lick it, put it in your mouth, whatever you like to try. It won't bite. And I would appreciate it if you didn't bite either."

She laughed, and then she leaned forward and took the head in her mouth. She just started sucking like a natural. She took about two inches in her mouth, and she stroked the rest with her soft little hand. God, I have never felt anything like it. I could have cum right then.

"Oh Kim, oh baby, that feels so good. Please don't stop. Don't ever stop."

So of course she pops it out of her mouth. "You like it? Am I doing ok?" She started sucking again, a little harder, a little more suction.

"Oh God, yes. Don't stop, baby."

She popped it out again and asked, "But what happens when, you know, you orgasm? What do I do?" And she started licking the head, tasting the pre-cum.

"Well, you can let me cum in your mouth, and you can swallow it or spit it out. Or I can tell you when I'm close and you can finish me with your hand. Whatever you want, baby. Just don't stop now."

She somehow figured how to get more of my cock in her mouth, so she started working her head up and down. For a woman who had never even held a cock before, she was amazing. She went down a little too far and started to gag, but came back up and kept at it.

Pretty soon, she was taking nearly my whole cock in her tiny mouth! She stopped gagging and just worked the length of it all the way in, over and over. I was fucking her mouth and she was going full speed on my cock. It was almost as good as fucking her. Almost.

"Kim. Kim, baby, I'm close. You might want to pull off now."

But she kept working it in and out, in and out. Her little hand worked its way down to my balls, and then she scratched gently underneath them. Now that's a sensitive spot for me and never fails to drive me over the edge.

"Kim, I'm going to cum! You might want to stop!"

And I exploded. 4,5,6 shots of cum, hitting her mouth and down her throat. But she kept going. She was a cocksucking natural, and I intended to take full advantage of this talent.

Finally, spent, I pulled away from her mouth. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, then licked the remaining cum from her hand. "Wow, that was fun. I never imagined that a penis could do that."

I laughed. "Oh, baby, you are amazing. I'm so glad that we met that day. I never imagined it would turn out this way, but I'm so glad that it did!"

She got up from the floor and sat on my lap again. She buried her face in my neck, and I massaged her tits through her bra. "John, I'm sorry that I got so carried away. I'll try to be better. I know that we can't keep doing this, but I really love being with you. You make me feel alive for the first time in years. I can't believe I never had these kinds of feelings before. You bring out something in me, and I just want more and more."

I kissed her. "I know, Kim, and I feel the same way. We'll figure out the balance, I'm sure."

She glanced at her watch. "Oh my, it's almost 6! I need to get home and fix dinner!" She rushed around and grabbed her dress and scarf, then hurriedly put herself back together. I watched this woman put herself back into the role of pastor's wife.

"Ok, Kim, I'll see you in the morning. Busy day for me tomorrow!"

Presentable again, she leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. I could taste my own semen. "Thanks, John, for everything. I'll see you bright and early."

And with that, she walked out the door and headed home for the evening. I sat there, stunned, nude, and tried to figure out what just happened. Well, tomorrow will be interesting, I thought.

12