The Indelible Wedding Memory

Story Info
Little sister acts like a slut.
11.1k words
4.63
191k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

copyright ©2008 All rights reserved.

The balmy evening was turning into night as Joe took another gulp of his bourbon rocks. His jaw and gut tightened while his anger grew. He nearly had to force his head to turn in order to stop staring at the half dozen couples dancing on the patio near the end of the pool. His eyes settled on his mother sitting at the umbrella table with Stan and Betty, the parents of Tom, the groom to be. At 48 and after four kids she was still slim and very pretty. Joe thought if she dyed her hair she would look to be in her mid 30s, well, maybe more like 38, she did right now, 38 with prematurely graying hair. As far as he knew she was still "alone" as she had been since their father died seven years ago, although she did have a male friend that Joe wasn't sure fell under the category of "boyfriend." It was a guy her age she met at her job, a position she took a couple years after Dad died. She was a secretary at a community college in the area. Luckily she didn't really need the paycheck. Dad had a huge life insurance policy which included a clause that paid off the mortgage on the house. Joe thought she should sell it, so did his older sister Kate. Mom didn't need a house this big anymore. He and his sisters were on their own now, that is, except for Meg.

He took another gulp of his bourbon. He knew he was approaching the line between nicely inebriated, and drunk. Not quite as wasted as Meg was right now though. He again told himself not to look at her. He quickly glanced around, then as furtively as possible readjusted the bulge in his crotch. There were quite a few people around the patio, for this "impromptu," albeit planned, post rehearsal dinner "come over for a drink" party. Jen had a ridiculous number of bridesmaids. In addition to Kate and Meg, there were four more, all with their boyfriends or husbands here, except for Meg who had recently broken up with her asshole boyfriend. Only one bridesmaid's boyfriend was a groomsman, the other five groomsmen had girlfriends or wives with them too. Mom had invited some relatives and a few friends, Kate had asked a couple friends over, plus a few relatives of the groom were in attendance. Mom's male "friend" wasn't around. Maybe his absence proved he wasn't a boyfriend.

He took another swig of his drink and without thinking looked at the group dancing. It had grown by a few more couples. He stared at his drunk little sister, maybe she was high too. Her hands were holding the wrists of Tom's brother, the guy's hands were gripping her waist as she grinded her bubble butt into the asshole's crotch. She was making a fool of herself again and he hated her for it. He also hated her for causing the bulge in his pants. He wasn't exactly sure when he had started getting hard-ons about Meg. It was around a year or so before his dad had died when she started "turning into a woman." She had gotten curves, her ass had filled out, but if he really thought about it, maybe it had always had that seductive pouting curve. Her tits had grown but even now at 20, she still didn't have a very large rack. She was still petite, not much more than 5'-3", she was pretty, but often looked more cute than pretty, although he really couldn't point out what the difference was. Yeah, she seemed cute and hot a lot of the time, like the eighth grade Catholic school girl she was when he first noticed her ass and legs, and that she had a waist. Jen and Kate were maybe a bit prettier than her, but there was just something about Meg that made his mind wander into areas which gave him thoughts and desires he knew he shouldn't be having about his littlest sister.

Joe felt a hand on his shoulder and nearly jumped in his chair. His older sister, Kate, pulled up another chair and sat next him. She was still hot looking for a 27 year old mother of one. It seemed all the women in the family looked younger than their age. Kate looked a few years younger than him. Jen was 24 and looked 19, Meg was 20 and half the time looked 15. It had to be his mother's genes at work.

"Joe, why don't you..." Kate exhaled sharply. "Listen, will you ask Meg to... to take a break from dancing, and... and drinking. Jen's getting upset and..." Kate exhaled again. "So is Tom, and Jim's wife. Meg's... she's acting like a flirt."

Joe got angrier but kept his voice down, "Why don't you drag her away, or... or Jen, or... or have Jim's wife whatever her name is, or fucking Tom drag his brother's little prick off her ass." He took a gulp of his bourbon.

"Sssshh." Kate glanced around. "Come on, Joe. Meg listens to you. We think you should cut in on Jim, finish dancing the song, then get her into the house to... to relax, to... to take a break. Sober her up. Talk to her. She'll listen to you."

"That's bullshit. She hasn't listened to me in years."

"You know you can get her to stop acting like... like an idiot. She just tells us to... to screw off."

"Maybe I should tell you to screw off." He exhaled sharply. "She's in college, she's almost 21. I'm not going to be baby-sitting her. Why the hell doesn't Mom tell her... have Mom send her up to her room?!"

"Ssssh!" Kate glanced around again. "She laughs at Mom too." Kate sighed. "C'mon, Joe. Cut in, finish the song, then take her in the house and... and give her some coffee or something."

Joe released a sardonic chuckle. "If I give her coffee, that'll just help her stay awake longer to act like a fuckin' slut."

Kate spoke harshly, "Don't talk like that. She's not really loose. She just acts like it." She frowned and raised her eyebrows, her voice became colored with a heavy dose of whine, "C'mon, Joe. Pleeease. You don't want her or Tom's stupid brother to cause a scene, do you? You want Jen to have a perfect wedding, and perfect party tonight, don't you?"

His jaw tightened yet again. He did want Jen to have a nice wedding without any crass occurrences or disruptions. Of his three sisters, he probably got along best with her. She was two years younger than him. He was fairly close with Kate too, but she had always tried to lord it over him even though she was only a year older. The only good thing about the current conversation was that it had deflated his hard-on by half. He sighed, then growled, "I still think Tom should talk to his fuckin' brother, but... for Jen... yeah... sure... fine. I'll drag Meg away from the asshole." He drank the remnants of his bourbon rocks, handed the glass to Kate, then pushed up out of the chair with his muscular arms.

He headed towards Meg and Jim. He really hated her acting like a slut and he was equally pissed at Tom's brother, who was pretending to be a player even though the asshole had to know his fuckin' wife was watching. Joe was less than 5'-9" but he exercised with free weights religiously, there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. Jim was a few inches taller and although not out of shape either, Joe was almost hoping the guy would toss a punch at him. He tried to focus on his concern the the stupid party be fun for Jen, but all he could think about and see was Meg grinding her fucking hot ass against the son-of-a-bitch's humping groin. He walked up behind Jim and clamped his hand on the asshole's shoulder. He leaned his head towards the guy's ear.

Joe growled, "Hey, Jimmy, take your fuckin' hands off my little sister right now. Go find your wife and grind that little dick of yours into her ass."

Jim twisted towards Joe but didn't remove his hands from Meg's waist. "Hey... we're jus' dancin' here, dude. Jus' chill, J..." He stopped talking when he took notice of Joe's intense eyes and clenched jaw. "Hey, man, your sister wants to dance. I'm jus'..."

Joe remembered a few of the tricks from his high school wrestling days. As Jim spoke, he moved his right foot behind Jim's left heel. He grabbed the guy's shirt collar at the nape and yanked him back, while his other hand gave a quick little push to Meg's back. Jim stumbled backward over Joe's foot and would have fallen but Joe's other hand grabbed the front of Jim's shirt and stopped his fall. They both heard the cotton rip.

Jim shouted, "You asshole!"

Every muscle of Joe's body tensed and his now free right hand formed a fist as Jim straightened up and shoved Joe's left hand off his shirt. Luckily Jim's wife, Tammy, walked up. In heels, she was about Joe's height. She looked to be a few years younger than him, pretty enough, although a little overweight. Maybe she was pregnant.

Tammy looked at her husband. "Jim, come... come dance with me." She laced her arm with her husband's and pulled him.

Joe growled again, "Yeah. Go dance with your wife, Jimmy."

Jim's eyes glared. "You're a fuckin' asshole. You know that?"

Tammy tugged harder. She knew her husband was drunk again. "Jim.... come on... please. Come sit with me." He scowled at Joe but let Tammy pull him away.

SMAT! Joe flinched at the stinging, hard slap on the back of his shoulder. He quickly turned around.

Meg shouted, "What're you doin', you ass!" Her arm cocked back again. Joe's arm wrapped around hers in an armlock to stop another swat. She reared back with her left arm, and he quickly put both his arms around her, trapping her in a hug. "Let me go! We were jus' dancin'! You're such an ASS!"

Joe lowered the volume of his stern voice, "Shut the fuck up, you little bitch. Don't ruin this for Jen."

"Me?! It's you! You're ruinin' it for... for everyone!"

"Keep your voice down, you little shit." He moved his arms, putting one around her shoulders, holding her firmly against his side, his other hand gripped her upper arm at his chest. He started pushing and pulling her towards the house.

"Shut up! I'll talk anyway I wanna!" She kept trying to get free but he was holding her tightly. She nearly twisted her ankle a couple times when her high heeled pump tilted to the side.

Joe wasn't so drunk himself that he didn't notice a few people watching them. He forced a smile to his mouth. He spoke softly but sternly again as he kept the faux smile on his face, "Listen, Meg... Kate... Kate and me... and Mom, don't want you acting... acting like a... we don't want you to ruin this party for Jen."

"I'm not ruinin' anything! It's you. You... YOU always ruin things for... for everyone!" She twisted hard against his arm and hand. "And... let me go!"

They were close to the sliding patio doors. "You need to take a break, have... have some coffee."

"I don't wanna have any coffee! I wanna dance!"

"Okay... then... then you'll take a nap." He yanked the sliding door open and pushed his little sister into the house.

Meg spun around and her arm came up, her open hand flying towards her brother's face. He blocked it with his forearm - Smat! - as his other arm closed the door. "You're an ASS! I HATE you!"

"Go up to your room!"

"No! You can't make me do anything!"

In a flash, Joe's right hand cupped behind her neck and his left grabbed her wrist. Before she knew what was happening, both his hands yanked her towards him as he crouched, and she was suddenly over his shoulder, the hand that had been at her neck had already moved and pushed between her legs then his arm followed sliding around the back of her knee, that hand replaced his other on her wrist, completing the fireman's carry. He stood straight then headed towards the stairs. His left arm and hand were free to hold the railing. She felt really light and for a moment he wondered if she even weighed a hundred pounds.

Meg struggled to get his arm off her leg to free herself, but he was too strong, and everytime she pushed with her trapped leg, it pulled the arm he was holding. She tried to grab his hair with her free hand to yank it hard and make him let her go, but she couldn't twist enough to reach it. She screamed, "I hate you! I hate so much!" When they started up the stairs she bounced a little on his shoulder and after the third step she thought she might vomit. She stopped shouting and struggling.

Joe noticed and realized she might be getting sick. He growled, "You better not puke on me, you little shit." When she didn't respond he hurried up the stairs and down the hall to her room. He flipped on the wall switch and the lamp on the bedside table came on as he kept moving. He tossed her onto her bed. "Now.... just relax for a while." She immediately started to get off the bed. He shoved her back down.

"I'll do wha' I wanna do! Get AWAY from me!" She tried to scramble up again and Joe pushed her back onto the bed, then ran into the hallway and slammed the door closed behind himself. Meg got up and rushed to the door. She tried to open it. "Let go! Let go of my door! You asshole!" She yanked then kept pulling the knob with all her strength, but the door only opened an inch for a moment. "Let go!"

"No! Go take a nap!"

"You asshole!" She tried another ten times to yank and pull the door open but it didn't budge. She stopped trying. She was huffing her breaths. "I HATE you!"

Joe smiled then chuckled. He kept his hands gripping the doorknob and his foot wedged against the casing, holding the door firmly shut.

Kate took the last stair to the second floor. "Joe... gawd... I just wanted you to get her to stop dancing, not have you make some scene doing it." She walked up to her brother.

The smile disappeared from his face. "Then... next time, you fuckin' take care of her."

"Don't swear." She exhaled sharply. She faced the door. "Meg? Are you all right?"

"Tell the asshole to let me out of my room!"

Kate frowned. "Meg? Do... do you want some... some iced coffee?"

"No! I want another cocktail and I wanna get out of my room... RIGHT NOW!" She put both her hands on the door knob once more and jerked it hard three times but again the door didn't budge.

Joe thought about the situation and started chuckling.

Kate glared at her brother. "This isn't funny."

He grinned at his sister. "You don't think it's funny that this is all your fault? That I'm holding Meg's door shut while she screams about wanting to get drunker? Actually, maybe it's really all Jen's fault for wanting to get married. Isn't this funny, the three of us are in the house instead of outside at the stupid party? That..."

Kate had started to smile, it seemed like they were all kids again. She interrupted, "Shut up. This isn't my fault."

"How long do you expect me to hold this fuckin' door shut? Sis?"

Kate raised her left eyebrow. "Well, since you didn't handle this with any tact, I guess you'll have to hold it until Meg cools down."

Meg yanked the doorknob a few more times with all her strength. The door only opened a half inch for a moment. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Kate and Joe grinned, then they started laughing.

Meg shouted again, "This isn't funny! I hate both of you! LET ME OUT!"

When their laugher died, Joe looked at his older sister again. "This is really fucked."

Kate exhaled. "No kidding."

Joe gave her a half smile. "No, I wasn't kidding."

Kate's brow pinched. "How drunk are you?"

"I'm just a little drunk."

She could now see it was more than a little. "I wish I would have known that before I asked you to get Meg off the patio."

"I almost punched that asshole out."

"Oh gawd. I'm glad you didn't do that." Kate glanced at the door then looked at her brother. Her voice was soft, "She really does listen to you the most. I should get back to the party. Can... can you just keep her in there for a while? Try to talk to her, get her to see she shouldn't be so flirty and ruin the party for Jen. It's Jen's party."

Joe frowned. "Yeah, sure. There's not many single girls out there anyway, even though you told me there would be."

"I thought there would be more unattached girls. There's Dorene. She's got a great personality, and a terrific sense of humor, always has a smartass quip, just like you."

It was now Joe who raised an eyebrow.

"Well... Jen told me more of her friends would be here tonight, you know, coming in the day before the wedding. Maybe they'll show up later. Look, can you just stay with Meg for a while? Just... just get her to cool down if not sober up."

"Yeah... fine."

"Thanks, Joey."

"Don't call me Joey... Kitty."

"Shut up." Kate smiled.

Joe sighed. "Go back to the party."

"All right. Um.... thanks, Joe."

"Yeah-yeah." He watched his sister walk to the stairs. She definitely was still very hot. She was slender, great ass and tits and nice legs, but she was his height, which he thought was too tall for a chick. He liked skinny petite girls. Like Meg. He felt her yank the door again. "C'mon, Meg... quit it."

"Let me out!" She exhaled. She hadn't shouted very loudly.

"Quit it, or... or I'm coming in and giving you a spanking you'll never forget."

A half smile appeared on Meg's mouth. "Like you could!"

Joe felt his cock wake up and start stretching as he imagined his hand coming down on Meg's seductive ass. "Don't fuckin' tempt me, you little brat."

Meg frowned. Her voice volume was nearly normal, "You're an ass."

"Speaking of ass, did ya really like rubbing your ass against the groom's freakin' brother."

Her volume rose again, "I didn't do that! I... I was jus' dancin' with him until... until an asshole came up to us and ruined everything!"

"You were fuckin' humping his little hard-on in front of everyone."

"It wasn't little, you ass!" She took a quick breath. "You're the one with the little dick!" She pulled the doorknob again but the door didn't budge. Her voice lowered and turned whiney, "Why are you being so mean to me?"

"Because you were acting like a little slut out there."

Meg screamed, "I HATE YOU! LET ME OUT!" She yanked the knob three times, still to no avail. She almost kicked it but stopped. She had her pumps on.

"Shut the hell up, or I'm coming in to give you that goddamn spanking."

"Fuck you! You wouldn't dare! Fuck you, Joey!"

Joe's body tensed and his jaw clenched. He wasn't going to let his little slutty sister tell him to fuck off. He felt her yanking the door again. He let go of the knob. The door flung open as Meg stumbled backwards and fell on her ass. He virtually sprang into the room. He grabbed her arm, pulled her up then grabbed her other arm, drawing both of them behind her, forcing her to lean forward. He started pushing her making her "chicken walk."

"Let me go! You ass! You asshole! Let me go!" One pump had slipped off when she fell, she flipped the other off in order to walk, then attempted to kick him. She tried one kick backwards at his knee, missed and nearly fell down.

Joe pushed her towards the door, then turned and shoved it close with his foot. He moved her to her dresser as she kept struggling against his hold. He growled, "No one tells me to fuck off, you little bitch."

"Fuck you, Joey! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!"

"You are going to get a fuckin' spanking!"

"Don't you dare! You asshole! I HATE YOU!"

With his left arm, he armlocked both of hers behind her back. At the dresser, he forced her to bend forward more, her shoulders and head were pushed down to the dresser top. His right hand gripped the hem of her powder blue, stretchy, form hugging mini tank dress and yanked it up over her ass to her waist. He stopped breathing for a moment as his hard, fully erect cock seemed to leap in his crotch. Her ass was naked and he thought she wasn't wearing any panties, then realized she had a string thong on. Her permanently pouting buns looked perfect and luscious. They seemed to be begging to be spanked, spanked good and hard. His hand rose, then came down severely. THAP! Meg's body lurched and he felt an odd erotic power surge through him.

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers